mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By mrtrickster
@Formidable said:
"Darkseids omega beams can be dodged to avoid bfr or he can be easily outwitted concerning them.

"

you just lost. darkseid was in a old man's body and that's a bullet that could kill new gods, gladiator don't have it. and omega beam is very capable of sending the mohawk away
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By mrtrickster

marvel fanboys need to put their head in a hole if they think gladiator stand a chance against somebody more powerful than superman. so really, go back to kmc 

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#206  Edited By termiteone4ever
@termiteone4ever said:
"@DrTyrannical:
NOw i  found a fraction on what i was looking for.  
This should be more than enough . For you to drop does stupid numbers. Second i notice the pictures of Gladiator are pretty old scans.   
This should prove for all you darksied haters :)Yes all the darkseids are avatars a fraction of his power the real darksied is way more powerful  i dont even know if galatus would be even be a fraction of his power :)

"

In there scans Shows all the Proff needed

@TonyMack510 said:

"                                                                                                                Darkseid Reigns Supreme

"

This is correct :)  
Nice scan 

I wonder if anybody read this On Darkseid 

@Noobasaurus_Rex said:

"The power of Black Bolt's screams, and the power and versatility of Gladiator, they can take Darkseid down. "

I think not . This match is not even close. Darkseid wins this .

@tensor said:
" @termiteone4ever: sweet post love the scans "  

Yeah man i needed the Evidence for people who dont know who is darkseid. 
Some people only go off the Animation and don't even know thats a fake weak darkseid an avatar or the real darkseid thats locked in sourse wall. 

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#207  Edited By kagetaicho

Gladiator could really knock darkseid around but not win. Blackbolt's only effective attack is his scream and that would destroy the planet he's on, killing only himself.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#208  Edited By demifiend

If these two cant beat WWHulk how the hell they going to challenge Darkseid?     

this

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By mrtrickster
@demifiend said:
" If these two cant beat WWHulk how the hell they going to challenge Darkseid?      this "

neither of them actually fought with wwhulk but yeah if they fight they would get mauled badly
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Freefa11
@MrDirector786: Where is that stated? 

Desaad can use the Omega Beams? Desaad can survive the Omega Beams? He can survive hits from Superman? I never thought he was that tough.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Inevitable
I think Darkseid wins, though I'm curious about what would happen if Black Bolt actually screamed with a full force right into Darkseid's ear.
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By BattleMage
@Xi Felix said:
" Sooooo, I haven't gone over the entire thread but.........is there a particular reason that Darkseid(quite literally) couldn't teleport, obliterate, or transmutate them by just looking at them? "bfr is an option. Can the other two bfr Darksied?
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By DocJude
@TheBatGodComplex_ said:

" It's impossible to give that planet destroying feat much credence when we do not know the size, composition or density of the planet. Sure as I said earlier it's an impressive feat, but it is very vague, and is not something others like Superman likely would have much trouble with. Also is that feat on par with other Gladiator feats? Lacking the strength to lift the Baxter building makes me think not. "

"...THIS LIFELESS ROCK HAS WEATHERED THE DEATH OF GALAXIES..."

Sounds pretty tough. Galaxies usually "die" with the collapse into a super-massive black hole. Any planet that could somehow survive that is ridiculously dense, ludicrously dense even!

As for moving a planet being easy vs destroying one...

[img]http://www.powershotsmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/bsmfinal-day2-9657.jpg[/img]

He can move it. Ask him to destroy it w/ bare hands. 

Gladiator's basic Superman-esque paragon powers are inherent. However, his upper power levels and abilities are based upon some psionic capacity which has usually only been hinted at. That's what Reed Richards said, as he shouldn't have been able to lift the Baxter Building while it still stayed intact; but it did. He lifted the Baxter building because he thought he could, be believed he could, he was so angry that he didn't doubt his ability to do it. So he performed the impossible. If he could do this... depending on the writer... the sky's the limit.
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By DocJude
@czarny_samael said:
" 1.
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Formidable : Ok, this is getting sad. mrtrickster provided you with more than sufficient evidence that Superman is easily capable of destroying a planet (notice how he did it in one shot? Yeah, that's harder than pounding away at it). Not only that, the entire crux of your argument is based on ONE scan. Give up, you're wrong, move on. "
No he didn't. He showed him destroying moons.  2.Lobo can be very strong, but head attack didn't seem to be strong, by any means. Also, Lobo is like Marvel Deadpool. You can't take him serious..."
I can't believe you just said that.... did you forget the subject matter????   ^_^   suspension of disbelief is compulsory!
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#215  Edited By MrDirector786

@Freefa11 said:

" @MrDirector786: Where is that stated?  Desaad can use the Omega Beams? Desaad can survive the Omega Beams? He can survive hits from Superman? I never thought he was that tough. "

It's stated in an issue of New Gods with Darkseid getting mad at Desaad because he knows he's been trying to act as him behind his back and there's a screen of events going on and they all showed times of Desaad acting as Darkseid. Desaad has a habit of sometimes pretending to be Darkseid. That wasn't Darkseid that Superman was beating up. That was just Desaad disguised as Darkseid.
No Caption Provided

And here's proof that Desaad at times tries to act in place of Darkseid.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By termiteone4ever
@MrDirector786 said:
@Freefa11 said:

" @MrDirector786: Where is that stated?  Desaad can use the Omega Beams? Desaad can survive the Omega Beams? He can survive hits from Superman? I never thought he was that tough. "

It's stated in an issue of New Gods with Darkseid getting mad at Desaad because he knows he's been trying to act as him behind his back and there's a screen of events going on and they all showed times of Desaad acting as Darkseid. Desaad has a habit of sometimes pretending to be Darkseid. That wasn't Darkseid that Superman was beating up. That was just Desaad disguised as Darkseid.

And here's proof that Desaad at times tries to act in place of Darkseid.

"

Excellent :) work  on finding this. I was surprise and always wondered how come darkseid admit defeat so easily.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#217  Edited By whacknasty
@MrDirector786: Wow!  That is a big revelation for me... but now I have a question... 

I know Darkseid uses avatars...so would Desaad be as powerful as these legit avatars, or not? 

Oh, and on topic... I dont know how far I am supposed to carry the idea of Black Bolt's voice being a galactic busting...or reality smashing power on its own without augmentation.  As long as it is just guesswork, even if it is done by Reed, I have to say Darkseid will win after some visible, but minimal, damage to himself...
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By MrDirector786
@whacknasty said:
" @MrDirector786: Wow!  That is a big revelation for me... but now I have a question...  I know Darkseid uses avatars...so would Desaad be as powerful as these legit avatars, or not?   Oh, and on topic... I dont know how far I am supposed to carry the idea of Black Bolt's voice being a galactic busting...or reality smashing power on its own without augmentation.  As long as it is just guesswork, even if it is done by Reed, I have to say Darkseid will win after some visible, but minimal, damage to himself... "
I'm not actually too sure. A Darkseid avatar was beaten by H/P Doomsday but it also managed to transmute Cyborg Superman into a little metal ball that carried his consciousness. Desaad while disguised as Darkseid managed to take on an inexperienced Doctor Fate. You can even see him taking on Fate in that top scan I posted which shows events which were really just Desaad trying to act in Darkseid's place. One of them is him taking on Fate. While I'd definitely consider Fate to be above H/P Doomsday or Cyborg Superman, as I said, Dr. Fate was inexperienced  and his persona was in both Eric and Lynda Strauss at the time.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#219  Edited By HellionVulcan

The team would have to use their brains then to brawl it out just fly around & take shots keep moving & leave Blackbolt open for his most powerful scream as over wise Darksied beats them to death .

gguundam8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By gguundam8

Since there there seems to be mass ignorance about Black Bolt here, I think I need to post this. 

In War of Kings Black Bolt sets off in a bomb powered by his voice. (he charges it in no more than a few minutes)
   In War of Kings Black Bolt sets off in a bomb powered by his voice. (he charges it in no more than a few minutes)

Vulcan comes and BB screams like never before. This scream mixed with the previous stored power causes....
   Vulcan comes and BB screams like never before. This scream mixed with the previous stored power causes....

He single handedly decimates the Shi'ar impairer and much more (He destroys 85% of the Shi'ar galactic war fleet).
    He single handedly decimates the Shi'ar impairer and much more (He destroys 85% of the Shi'ar galactic war fleet).

He rips a gigantic hole in time and space (7 parsecs big).  Changing marvels cosmic landscape for years to come.  
    He rips a gigantic hole in time and space (7 parsecs big).  Changing marvels cosmic landscape for years to come.  

The only thing I have seen BB voice not destroy is a Celestial. I don't think Darksied is that powerful.

Black Bolt's voice is feared for a reason.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By termiteone4ever
@gguundam8:
Dark side is mch mroe powerful than black bold in everyway. I think you might need to read my scans i posted earlier just as much as i read yours.  
BB is powerful this is battle where him nor gladiator can win. I know you seen WWhulk beat black bolt and what he requested was to hear black bolt screem which i am sure he did and got beaten. Darksied can beat any HULK with ease. I don't even expect an argument when i make that comment. What you fail to understand is that the Darkseid what you are seen now is the weakest and only mere avatars of himself. Now comparing the Avatar to these guys is still murder for Black bolt and Gladiator. Physcally/strength/speed/durability of Darkseid is way too much for This team.  
NOw compressing all your energy twice in a bomb and thinking that would be enough to kill Darkeid is a rather sad mistake. No matter how you guys look at it. they cant win.  
Darkseid got this
gguundam8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By gguundam8
@termiteone4ever said:

" @gguundam8:
Dark side is mch mroe powerful than black bold in everyway. I think you might need to read my scans i posted earlier just as much as i read yours.  
BB is powerful this is battle where him nor gladiator can win. I know you seen WWhulk beat black bolt and what he requested was to hear black bolt screem which i am sure he did and got beaten. Darksied can beat any HULK with ease. I don't even expect an argument when i make that comment. What you fail to understand is that the Darkseid what you are seen now is the weakest and only mere avatars of himself. Now comparing the Avatar to these guys is still murder for Black bolt and Gladiator. Physcally/strength/speed/durability of Darkseid is way too much for This team.  NOw compressing all your energy twice in a bomb and thinking that would be enough to kill Darkeid is a rather sad mistake. No matter how you guys look at it. they cant win.  Darkseid got this "

You have posted nothing on the scale of what I posted. Your comment about the Hulk only shows more of your ignorance. That was not the real Black Bolt WWH fought that was revealed to be a Skull posing as Black Bolt. The real BB was going to be used as a weapon to destroy Earth if they did not submit to Skull rule. However, the Inhumans freed BB and he went on a crusade to kill the Skull. Which set off War of Kings.  Anyway, hulk has still never defeated BB. 

Make sure you get your facts straight next time. I am not trying to be rude.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By termiteone4ever
@gguundam8:
What stated was Blackbolt and a machine of his powers compressed or enhanced becuase it was in the form of a bomb. 
Well lets say i go with what you said. It was the fake Blackbolt. Is the real Blackbolt faster than the speed of Light? I guess your answer should be NO. So omega beam erases him and Gladiator easily. Physcally block bold could screem all day it would be able to kill Darksied.Lets put it like this they cant win. The feat what posted is like you comming with a Large Bomb to fight Darkseid Who can teleport / banish you/ and move faster than speed of light. Look again at the scans and read carefully if you doubt any of what i am typing. 
As powerful as you think Black Bolt is he cant win even with Gladiators help. You are incorrect what i posted is way beyond anything you just posted. You just posted a bomb compressed of a man screems. Look carefull at the scans again and see all the ways and easily how they both could die. If you looked at the scans again you will the antimonitor and dark side blasting him. So again i tell you, read it over and just dont say you did and skip out details.
gguundam8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By gguundam8
@termiteone4ever said:
" @gguundam8: What stated was Blackbolt and a machine of his powers compressed or enhanced becuase it was in the form of a bomb. Well lets say i go with what you said. It was the fake Blackbolt. Is the real Blackbolt faster than the speed of Light? I guess your answer should be NO. So omega beam erases him and Gladiator easily. Physcally block bold could screem all day it would be able to kill Darksied.Lets put it like this they cant win. The feat what posted is like you comming with a Large Bomb to fight Darkseid Who can teleport / banish you/ and move faster than speed of light. Look again at the scans and read carefully if you doubt any of what i am typing. As powerful as you think Black Bolt is he cant win even with Gladiators help. You are incorrect what i posted is way beyond anything you just posted. You just posted a bomb compressed of a man screems. Look carefull at the scans again and see all the ways and easily how they both could die. If you looked at the scans again you will the antimonitor and dark side blasting him. So again i tell you, read it over and just dont say you did and skip out details. "
It was all powered by Black Bolt. He wasn't sitting there charging it for hours. His all out scream is easily taking out a planet and a lot more. Tearing up space and time too.  

Because you doubt me for some reason here is a scan of WWH beating the impostor.

No Caption Provided

Out of your scans you have not shown Darksied fighting at light speed. You show him traveling act a fast speed but nothing more. 
Are you saying Darksied is as strong or stronger than a Celestial? because thats the only way he can hope to survive a full out scream from BB.
If you do believe current Darksied is anywhere near that level I might as well ignore you because you don't have all your marbles.  
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Why the hell has this lasted this long...?
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By termiteone4ever
@gguundam8:
Let me tell you about Marbles young one you seem to not be playing with a full of bag them at all. This is all i state in the scans he is obviously flying faster than light speed with high father. I never said he fought at light speed but i placed a scan him moving so fast and grabbed Superman thats he didnt even see him move. There argument i am not even taking this seriously because you stating that it was fake i didn't even Deny it. You came with proof that it was fake that is good on your part. This argument is about you thinking that blackbolt can beat Darkseid. Which he obvious thats Blackbolt cannot. I notice how you didnt mention anything about teleportation . You totally ignored omega beams. Now since i have not seen any celestial potray anyreal strength but mostly power feats. I know i clearly stated that Darkseid is stronger/faster/durable/ than both Gladiator and Black bolt. I don't recall remembering saying anything about celestials why are they even mentioned ? Again your argument is Null. You showing  concentrated energy from Blackbolt using a machine/bomb to cause that explosion is not enough to beat Darkseid. Again facing darkseid, face to face is not going to have them winning omega beams easily takes them down.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By HellionVulcan
@DocJude: Indeed i agree but marvel will never write gladiator up to his powers i mean his strength rivals those of known powerhouses such as Thor, Hercules, and the Hulk. His strength has proven sufficient for him to lift the entire 35 floor Baxter Building which weighs approximately 122,000 tons; he has even boasted that he has the strength to move planets, although this has yet to be proven. when marvel has him do what he says i think many will rethink saying gladiator is a weak character & easily defeated but blackbolt is the only one who can end this fight for their team thou ..
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Evil Incarnate said:

"Why the hell has this lasted this long...? "

Good question :) lol This  viner gguundam8: 
   thinks that Blackbolt can beat Darkseid showing that he charged some bomb for hours with his Man scream. So what he fails to see no matter how Much Times he Screams in a box/bag/or bomb. Omega beams should be enough to kil him and Gladiator instant. I guess he is blinded by the feat of the bomb of sceams.
BaneofSurtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By BaneofSurtur

So I've been doing some more thinking about the fight and I've come up with this analysis.  It seems from the scans and comments that Darkseid's go to move is his Omega Beams. I haven't seen any scans of him chasing multiple targets with his beams so for my analysis he only attacks one at a time. 

Since Darkseid doesn't know his opponents he's just as likely to attack Gladiator first as he is to attack Black Bolt first.  If he hits Black Bolt then it's pretty much game over for the team because although Gladiator is just as capable or even more capable as Superman(remember his power is partially based on his confidence so lets assume this is normally cocky Gladiator here) Darkseid from what I've seen is more versatile and has feats to back up his abilities whereas Gladiator doesn't have as many feats although all of his feats suggest that he would be able to hang with Darkseid at least as long as Supes.  If Darkseid targets Gladiator first and Gladiator is able to out run the beams and keep Darkseids attention long enough(which he should be able to do as I'm sure Superman has done the same and they are for all intents and purposes comparable)  Black Bolt should be able to muster up the scream of a lifetime.  However since we don't know the full extent of his scream lets assume an equal possibility for all possible power levels.  This means that 50% of the possible power levels of his scream will be above the "KOs Darkseid" mark and 50% will be below   " KOs Darkseid" mark.  This gives the team half of the battles where Darkseid attacks Gladiator with Omega Beams and Black Bolt uses his voice at 100% power so it goes down as Darkseid 7.5/10.  Final answer.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By MrDirector786

Darkseid wins 11/10. Now let this spite thread die.

Lazenblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually bb solos matter manipulation,energy manipulation, he doesnt need his voice. bb is underrated on comicvine.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#232  Edited By GhostRavage

Why everybody ignored Glad speedblitzing and Black Bolt opening a time loophole on Darkseid's face... CIS off with these 2 is a little too much since we've never seen the full extent on their powers even though we know they have them.

i.e Black Bolt whispering instead of crying like a dying lagomorph.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Team

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually bb solos matter manipulation,energy manipulation, he doesnt need his voice. bb is underrated on comicvine.

No he doesn't.

Lazenblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: sorry but bb can easily drain ds of all his power. easily cancel out omega beams. hell his voice would one shot ds.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Next Issue we'll see what happens to Thanos but i do think team takes it .

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flcl1 said:

lol darkseid rapes black bolt and stomp glads

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: sorry but bb can easily drain ds of all his power. easily cancel out omega beams. hell his voice would one shot ds.

Dude, he can't. I've read nearly every issue with Black Bolt and I know for a fact he can't beat Darkseid, especially as easy as you claim.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#239  Edited By Darth_Nimrod

Darkseid wins for sure. However, I don't think he will come out of this fight unharmed.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt and Gladiator win comfortably.