#1 Posted by Vega8282 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place on Krypton

Both Bloodlusted

Victory is by death

No PIS

Both 12 ft apart

#2 Posted by Experio (17156 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse. I don't see Darkseid possessing means to pierce his armor.

#3 Posted by eternityx (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps.

#4 Edited by Thanofleeze (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

Please correct the title. My OCD is killing me.

#5 Edited by Iragexcudder (5555 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Experio (17156 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: lol omega beams?

It could sting or push him back but I dont think it would do any real damage

#7 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

The Omega Beams hurt Superman, who is massively stronger and more durable than Apocalypse, so I don't see why they wouldn't damage him. Darkseid is also up there in terms of physical power with Superman, which means he should be able to make quick work of Apocalypse if he played his cards right.

#8 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice. Either should have powers, agaisnt the other one didn't show resistance:

Darkseid can manipulate matter (Firestorm was taken out in that way, right?) and Apocalypse has powerfull telepathy (I don't recall Darkseid resisting telepathy).

#9 Posted by Iragexcudder (5555 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: yeah I agree but I'd consider Darkseid more of a threat than Poc.

#10 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by JwwProd (10551 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by XiiX (9447 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice. Either should have powers, agaisnt the other one didn't show resistance:

Darkseid can manipulate matter (Firestorm was taken out in that way, right?) and Apocalypse has powerfull telepathy (I don't recall Darkseid resisting telepathy).

Pre-52 Darkseid resisted the ALE's mind control powers to an extent, but that was due to his own extensive understanding of it's power...Dakrseid has his own telepathic abilities and I've never seen him be taken under telepathic influence pre or post 52 .... but I don't directly have proof that he is completely resistant to it.

#14 Edited by Dextersinister (6509 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Pre-52 MM couldn't hope to fight Darkseid not to mention he truly exists on a higher plane of existence.

New 52 Kaiyo who is running in fear from Darkseid casually mindwiped Superman and WW who have both displayed incredible resistance against mental attacks.

#15 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid crushes Apoc

#16 Edited by KingAres109 (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc don't want any of New52 Darkseid and he don't have a lot of feats besides taking on JL and taking their best blows..Lol..DS FTW..

#17 Posted by GoldKing (423 posts) - - Show Bio

This would certainly make for an interesting fight, but based on feats, Darkseid takes it. Based on potential, the fight would be ultra close. It could go either way.

#18 Posted by DeathandGrim (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Darkseid for the super stomp

#19 Posted by marvelfan123 (463 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid should win this.

#21 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc

#22 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypton loses.

#23 Posted by godzilla44 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

DS FTW

#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Pre-52 Darkseid resisted the ALE's mind control powers to an extent, but that was due to his own extensive understanding of it's power...Dakrseid has his own telepathic abilities and I've never seen him be taken under telepathic influence pre or post 52 .... but I don't directly have proof that he is completely resistant to it.

Based on the same argument, we give Gorr a lost to Thanos, Martian and Surfer, so I am not sure why Darkseid should be an exception.

Yet, they are bloodlusted, not out of character, so they should rather rush on each other than use inteligent tactic and neither is known to use exactly these powers in character. For me fight is open, mostly because both lacks typical wins with similar enemies. I would give Darkseid greater offensive abilities, but Apoc seems much more durable.

@czarny_samael666: Pre-52 MM couldn't hope to fight Darkseid not to mention he truly exists on a higher plane of existence.

New 52 Kaiyo who is running in fear from Darkseid casually mindwiped Superman and WW who have both displayed incredible resistance against mental attacks.

When Martian tried TP on him? In which comic? New 52 is more powerfulll than Pre52 version. Also when Superman and WW shown TP-resistance, IIRC was controlled in his fight with Orion.

#25 Posted by HellionVulcan (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

The Omega Beams hurt Superman, who is massively stronger and more durable than Apocalypse, so I don't see why they wouldn't damage him. Darkseid is also up there in terms of physical power with Superman, which means he should be able to make quick work of Apocalypse if he played his cards right.

Theres already been threads about Superman vs Apocalypse & most people sided with Apocalypse due to his telepathy & Celestial armor .

There is nothing to say Apocalypse strength limit could be higher than Superman's due to Apocalypse ability to increase it ,Durability wise Apocalypse has never really been harmed by any one since his armor can take bloodlusted strikes from Thor without hurting Apocalypse .I still side with Darkseid but i think Apocalypse has a good chance of pulling off some wins .

#26 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by reaverlation (17063 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I'll go with what you said.From what I remember Supes mind is like pre-52 not that good but can't really remember I know martian manhunter entered his mind like nothing but thats it

#28 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Dextersinister (6509 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

Also when Superman and WW shown TP-resistance, IIRC was controlled in his fight with Orion.

He wasn't controlled by only influenced by Hector Hammond, despite him being the one he was trying to control, he has been able to resist telepaths who have possessed Metropolis on 2 separate occasions as this version of Superman is stated to have latent psionic potential.

At the end of day Kaiyo influenced or possessed them with greater ease than telepaths more powerful than Apoc and not just that Superman in the scan, an older more experienced and powerful Superman and Wonder Woman

When Martian tried TP on him? In which comic? New 52 is more powerfulll than Pre52 version.

Incorrect or at least for the moment, pre-52 and pre-crisis are canonically the same character, his low showings in the early 00's where explained away as merely projections of the real thing, that the heroes had never encountered the real thing which is why he is portrayed as a huge Specter looming over Turpin.

This is revealed to be the case during Final Crisis for the New Gods andDarkseid. All that earth has ever seen is somewhat limited projections of the real gods which operate on a higher plane of reality.

#30 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister:

1.He didn't resist in anyway to being possesed by Hammond, which means that he can be possesed and Hammond is simply more powerfull telepaths than others who tried that on superman. BTW, where I can find New Superman resisting telepathy?

2.Telepaths more powerfull than Apoc? Apocalypse is above Xavier, thus also above Martian in 1on1 TP battle.

3.PreN52 and Pre-C aren't the same being. I don't recall either New52 nor Pre52 Darkseid having any TP feats (offenvie or defensive). Winning with someone who has TP, isn't equal to resisting to telepathy.

4.If heroes never met Pre52 Darkseid, then he is featless.

#31 Edited by ZeroPlus (2322 posts) - - Show Bio

DS.

#32 Edited by Dextersinister (6509 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Your basing your point entirely off a scan or 2 you've read, Hector Hammond becomes amped beyond his normal powers and is able to control Metropolis but is on the run, when he later encounters Superman neither he nor the Hive Queen can control him, then Pyscho Pirate shows up and effortlessly beats those 2, after that he struggles to get through Kents mind so he can access his psionic potential. An earlier period has another a psy from the future who is using the citizens of Metropolis and cannot control him.

Neither Martian Manhunter or Xavier actually have that much raw telepathic power, he may be able to influence large groups of people but he struggles to fully possess more than a handful.

Your wrong on this as well, the 4th world was unchanged by the crisis as it sits outside normal space and time, in the aftermath you actually see Darkseid seeing fiqures on his chessboard disappear.

Or rather than use your attempt to lowball we can stick with Morrisons intent, that what we have seen is only a shadow of the real thing, the guy can bring people back from the dead, create universes where you live out your own personnel hell, has more followers than any god on Earth has ever had, see through time and time travel, reach into the universe and empower a woman so that she can challenge someone like Takion and so on.

His fall was destroying existence but I don't put much stock in that anymore considering how often things are about to destroy existence.

#33 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Your basing your point entirely off a scan or 2 you've read, Hector Hammond becomes amped beyond his normal powers and is able to control Metropolis but is on the run, when he later encounters Superman neither he nor the Hive Queen can control him, then Pyscho Pirate shows up and effortlessly beats those 2, after that he struggles to get through Kents mind so he can access his psionic potential. An earlier period has another a psy from the future who is using the citizens of Metropolis and cannot control him. (1, 2)

Neither Martian Manhunter or Xavier actually have that much raw telepathic power, he may be able to influence large groups of people but he struggles to fully possess more than a handful. (3)

Your wrong on this as well, the 4th world was unchanged by the crisis as it sits outside normal space and time, in the aftermath you actually see Darkseid seeing fiqures on his chessboard disappear.(4)

Or rather than use your attempt to lowball we can stick with Morrisons intent, that what we have seen is only a shadow of the real thing, the guy can bring people back from the dead, create universes where you live out your own personnel hell, has more followers than any god on Earth has ever had, see through time and time travel, reach into the universe and empower a woman so that she can challenge someone like Takion and so on. (5)

His fall was destroying existence but I don't put much stock in that anymore considering how often things are about to destroy existence.

1.I've read whole comic. That is why I knew that before I've found the scan.

2.Better tell me when has it happen, so I would be able to read by myself.

3.IIRC Cassandra nova was controlling many of them. As was Shadow King. Also Xavier shown more than Martian IMO, by using fear of Skrulls against Galactus. I also don't see how that helps Darkseid, so I am asking again: when Darkseid resisted high level teleapthy from any telepath with feats on Apoc's level?

4.Were was it proved? And how could it be, since everything changed? Every aspect of Darkseid's shitory had to change as well as his feats from Pre-C. And wasn't that GDS-Darkseid who controlled Daxamites?

5.Again argumetn with lowball. Why everytime I am asking for feats, You feel attacked? I would like to know where all these feats were shown.

#34 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#35 Posted by Hulkman123 (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

DS stomps

#36 Edited by comic_book_fan (5933 posts) - - Show Bio

this would be a really good fight either could win I see darkseid taking a slight majority.

through bfr means he omega beams will never hit apocalypse they are equals in strength Apocalypse has faster movement speed and can teleport but darkseid can react a little faster Apocalypse has better fighting skills darkseid has better direct durability but Apocalypse has better armor and healing they both can grow the main thing that gives darkseid the edge is the omega effect to wrap Apocalypse in a cage of energy and teleport Apocalypse into a different time Apocalypse has been able to travel time with tec he has stolen from kang but that's not something uses all the time.

#37 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid owns here.

#38 Edited by Dextersinister (6509 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

How are you going to read it? are you going to buy it right now? why would you read Superman comics when you clearly don't like DC characters

He wasn't controlling the Skrulls he was directing their shared fear at Galactus an almost useless combat feat, Casandra Cain is a lot more powerful than him and Shadow Kings power fluactuates based on host, I mean the guy struggles to control Storm most of the time. Either way characters with mental powers such as Eclipso don't cross and some Martians even worship him.

Not everything changed, parts of the anti-matter universe, the 4th World and individuals such as the Phantom Stranger and Pyscho Pirate stayed the same and I didn't list a single feat from the GDS although that is canon with every single time line pre-post and 52 as the Legion was not changed in the reboot but have acknowledged changes in the past.

You didn't ask for feats, you made up your own interpretation in an attempt to lowball. Writers version of events >>>> yours.

#39 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister:

1.Current DC is on whole different level than Pre52. Whenever I have time, I am reading JLA, JLD, JL and I am trying to find time to read Superman, Larflezee and New Guardians. I am not against any character, I am against overrating them, becasue our opinion about fight should go by feats, not because one character is our fauvorite or not (for example I always much more liked DD than Hulk, but I am not holding his side on CV, as much as Thanos is my fauvorite, but since people overestimate him after last issue of Infinity I am forced to stand against him).

2.I am not living in USA, before I buy comic, I am reading it first by net. Which is irrelevant to this thread, I am asking when New Superman's TP-resistance was tested.

3.Storm and people with Astral Plane traning are harder to control than even 10 other people. I don't see what puts Cassandra above Xavier.

4.Again: when Darkseid shown TP-resistance.

5.In GDS Darkseid was amped, so it makes whole thing irrelevant.

6.Writers version of events isn't against mine interpretation. If telepath didn't use TP on Darkseid, it doesn't mean that Darkseid shown TP resistance. Besides - I can say the same about You. That is why people not always agree in CV, we debate about our interpretations of comics.

#40 Edited by Dextersinister (6509 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: The fight I was talking about is 52 so if you are reading Superman how did you jump issues.

I just posted an example.

Casandra effortlessly possesed Xavier, being a mummudrai and his twin sister gives her access to any potential powers he may have.

You use common sense for this one, Darkseid is a god at the head of a pantheon of a religion larger than any Earth gods, worshippers is how gods gain their power, his domain is tyranny and the control of others, his lowest ranked soldiers have feats of telepathic resistance against Martians, he has minions which can mind control members of the league, he has unshakeable will, Raven could only use her powers on him because he let her, mother and father boxes have feats of protecting against world affecting metal attacks and he can summon one at will but I don't believe that is necessary.

Again I have never referenced a single feat from the GDS but he wasn't amped, he was severely weakened at the beginning but even before he drained energy to recover he could use his powers to create copies of dead heroes to serve him. When Highfather his equal is summoned by the source he also claims he is also severely weakened and says that he cannot challenge Darkseid himself but a severely weakened Highfather is still able to undo reality warping affects and greatly amp the Legion so that they can distract him long enough to lose his hold over the daxamites.

This point had nothing to do with TP, it was to do with it being retconned that they had never fought Darkseid proper up until that point.

#41 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: The fight I was talking about is 52 so if you are reading Superman how did you jump issues.

I just posted an example.

Casandra effortlessly possesed Xavier, being a mummudrai and his twin sister gives her access to any potential powers he may have.

You use common sense for this one, Darkseid is a god at the head of a pantheon of a religion larger than any Earth gods, worshippers is how gods gain their power, his domain is tyranny and the control of others, his lowest ranked soldiers have feats of telepathic resistance against Martians, he has minions which can mind control members of the league, he has unshakeable will, Raven could only use her powers on him because he let her, mother and father boxes have feats of protecting against world affecting metal attacks and he can summon one at will but I don't believe that is necessary.

Again I have never referenced a single feat from the GDS but he wasn't amped, he was severely weakened at the beginning but even before he drained energy to recover he could use his powers to create copies of dead heroes to serve him. When Highfather his equal is summoned by the source he also claims he is also severely weakened and says that he cannot challenge Darkseid himself but a severely weakened Highfather is still able to undo reality warping affects and greatly amp the Legion so that they can distract him long enough to lose his hold over the daxamites.

This point had nothing to do with TP, it was to do with it being retconned that they had never fought Darkseid proper up until that point.

1.I haven't read whole series yet. In which issues has it happen?

2.I don't see myself as an expert about Cassandra, so I will accept Your look on this.

3.Gorr was a god-killer, killed whole pantheons and we still don't assume that he has telepathic-resistance. Just an example, but until someone show that he can use his magical energy in many ways (matter manipulation, magic amp to others, energy manipulation, telepathy, portals, etc.), I don't see a reason to belive he can resist to telepathy. And if he does (I am not saying that DS didn't show most of it without tech, but I haven't seen most from him), it matters to what level. I don't recall any of his feats in planet level (Xavier's telepathy is planet level), which means that his godhood could give him some protection, but not on that level.

4.And You think that we're using that version of Darkseid here?

#42 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse couldn't cut it against Stryfe but he is supposed to beat this:

#44 Posted by comic_book_fan (5933 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: that apocalypse was near death already I thought we were using a healthy apocalypse.

#45 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: that apocalypse was near death already I thought we were using a healthy apocalypse.

Does it really matter? Apocalypse isn't tanking the omega effect healthy or not. He can't even handle Cyclops's ray blasts.

#46 Posted by comic_book_fan (5933 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: yes he can handle Cyclops beams easily they no longer even hurt him and hell blackbolt's voice can't hurt him but darkseid could win if he hits apocalypse and I already said he would just not as easily as you would like to believe.

#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

@comic_book_fan said:

Does it really matter? Apocalypse isn't tanking the omega effect healthy or not. He can't even handle Cyclops's ray blasts.

It does. And it was ALE, not DS TP.

@czarny_samael666: Firestorm #58. Also, Simonson's run on Orion.

We were talking about current Darkseid. Either way - I can find there DS TP feats? Great. In which Orion's issue?

#48 Edited by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: that's in reference to Pre-Crisis Darkseid being post-Crisis, pre-Flashpoint Darkseid.

#49 Posted by HellionVulcan (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

Apocalypse couldn't cut it against Stryfe but he is supposed to beat this:

Yes lets lowball a character with a comic cover

yes Apocalypse can't cut it with Stryfe.

#50 Posted by Kainboa (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything Apocalypse can do, Darkseid can and has done better.

Darkseid takes this rather easily.