Darkseids blast vs Supermans heatvision

Poontanglife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Poontanglife

I dont know if this have already been done, i couldnt find anything so im just going ahead.

Im not talking about Darkseids Omega beams, but just his normal beam we see him blast people with, who of the two have the strongest laser?

*EDIT*

Right, i can see some is confused by what ''beam'' we're talking about.

Im NOT talking about Omega, no Omega Beams, no Omega Effect, im only talking about his blasts like the one we see here:

And here in the first 10-50 secs of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTECNKpZAM4

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mattersuit

You mean the Omega Beams?

Omega Beams are NOT the Omega Effect

Poontanglife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Poontanglife

@Mattersuit: right, thanks... just changed it.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mattersuit

It can be awkward since he has the Omega Beams, Effect and Sanction, and all of them are different strengths.

TBH, I dunno...I'd still say Darkseid.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

Darkseid's Blast.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

@Nefarious said:

Darkseid's Blast.

Although i see the OP has been edited, i still fail to see what blast he is talking about? IF its indeed Omega Beam its a no brainer, Omega beam by a massive margin. But then if its some other blast i dont think i am aware of it.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

@Killemall: So do I.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Freefa11

@Poontanglife: The Beams and the Effect are synonyms. Darkseid can just perform a variety of different effects with them.

If you're talking about how much force he can generate without setting them to "disintegrate," I'm not sure if there's a good way to really tell, since if he's seriously trying to kill something, he'll obviously switch over to the "highest setting."

That said, the OB are still his primary power, as opposed to heat vision being one of Superman's various secondary powers. Or put another way, taking the OB from Darkseid handicaps him significantly more than taking heat vision from Superman. So I'm thinking they're probably more powerful, although Superman did match them briefly with his own heat vision once, and deflected them with his heat vision another time.