#1 Posted by Renegabe (12 posts) - - Show Bio
In a battle of the gods who would win
#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

It was done a million times, Darkseid would annihilate him.

Welcome to the vine Renegabe.

#3 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think that apoc counts as an god

#4 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc goes down real real bad , not even a fair fight , howabout against Thanos ?

#5 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Search tool.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid wins in a blowout
#7 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid ftw he is smater, probaly stronger[cuz apoc could make himself as strong as he wants so idk] but darkseid omega effect should bring apoc down

#8 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc is definately a god in his own mind, but DS is the real deal. I like the Thanos fight a lot better BTW. Back when the marvel VS DC thing was going on, the full page add featuring Thanos and DS in combat gave me wood... it's the truth.

#9 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"Apoc is definately a god in his own mind, but DS is the real deal. I like the Thanos fight a lot better BTW. Back when the marvel VS DC thing was going on, the full page add featuring Thanos and DS in combat gave me wood... it's the truth."
Whoa really ?
#10 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"Apoc is definately a god in his own mind, but DS is the real deal. I like the Thanos fight a lot better BTW. Back when the marvel VS DC thing was going on, the full page add featuring Thanos and DS in combat gave me wood... it's the truth."
Whoa really ?
"

really
#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Just nobody get an idea to make another Darkseid vs Thanos thread. We don't need another flame wars rerun.

#12 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Just nobody get an idea to make another Darkseid vs Thanos thread. We don't need another flame wars rerun.
"

awww man, I was just about to post that up right next to another superman / goku, maybe a darth vader / megatron, and of course sprinkle in a dash of Magneto / Dr. Doom. that should be a great way to make everyone hate me on my first day.
#13 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Just nobody get an idea to make another Darkseid vs Thanos thread. We don't need another flame wars rerun.
"

awww man, I was just about to post that up right next to another superman / goku, maybe a darth vader / megatron, and of course sprinkle in a dash of Magneto / Dr. Doom. that should be a great way to make everyone hate me on my first day."
Lmao.
#14 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid wins

#15 Posted by forze (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalyse gets spank in every comic series he happens to show up in.  The only one he really did win is in AoA and he also eventually got spank by magneto.  He looses to pretty much to everyone.

#16 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"Apoc goes down real real bad , not even a fair fight , howabout against Thanos ?"

If he can't beat Darksied what the hell makes you think he can beat Thanos ?
#17 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Apoc goes down real real bad , not even a fair fight , howabout against Thanos ?"

If he can't beat Darksied what the hell makes you think he can beat Thanos ?"

so you think thanos is better than darkseid?
#18 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Yaujtapool said:

If he can't beat Darksied what the hell makes you think he can beat Thanos ?"

I'm pretty sure they ment Thanos vs DS, not apoc vs Thanos... that would be sillier than the spiderman v juggernaut thread.
#19 Posted by chunjacktao (330 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't apocolypse beat avengers and cable at the same time?

#20 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
darkseid
#21 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid

#22 Posted by wolfmaster77 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid

#23 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@chunjacktao said:

isn't apocolypse beat avengers and cable at the same time?

Given what his powers are he should be slappin X's and A's upside the head but he's been humbled bad.

#24 Posted by robertloucksjr (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Apoc and think he is underrated and underwritten, but Darkseid stomps.

#25 Posted by iHailCarlo (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins, and I think easily!