#1 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

no bfr, no prep

fight till ko, or death

fight in new york city

#2 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

IG don't work on Darkseid, Thanos wins.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30344 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's a stupid argument that the IG "doesn't work in DC." Yeah, fine, we saw that, but for the sake of a battle it does. I feel like that is a cop-out argument that is far too overused.

Oh and Thanos wins - more experience with the Guauntlet.

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I think it's a stupid argument that the IG "doesn't work in DC." Yeah, fine, we saw that, but for the sake of a battle it does. I feel like that is a cop-out argument that is far too overused.

#5 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not say Darkseid finally got his hands on the full anti life equation, and thanos has his gauntlet. Not sure if Darkseid can un-write the happenings that brought about Thanos. Not sure how all inclusive the ALE is.

#6 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

Why not say Darkseid finally got his hands on the full anti life equation, and thanos has his gauntlet. Not sure if Darkseid can un-write the happenings that brought about Thanos. Not sure how all inclusive the ALE is.

u may be right.

Its possible both could negate each other

still funny panel thou

#7 Posted by Dextersinister (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

There should have been a smear on the ground formerly known as Hawkeye after his cheek.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

#9 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh now I can be like Almighty_Darkseid

THANOS WINS, EFFORTLESS CURBSTORMP

#10 Posted by ClarkWayne (248 posts) - - Show Bio

DARKSEID WINS, EFFORTLESS CURBSTORMP

#11 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Darksied is too stupid to use the Infinity Gauntlet. No prep would mean he can't study the effects of each gem to its fullest. However, Thanos would.

#12 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Darksied is too stupid to use the Infinity Gauntlet. No prep would mean he can't study the effects of each gem to its fullest. However, Thanos would.

Flawed premise is flawed. No prep is no prep which is no study regardless of party. Hence the assumption is neither side enters the battle knowing ANYTHING about the gauntlet. Either that or they both know it. Otherwise you have a disparity in prep which should have been specified upon formation of the premise.

Yuck, I've been helping the wife with business law, now I'm writing like that stupid book sounds... Long story short...either you assume they are unfamiliar or familiar. It's pretty widely held that they are intellectual equals, and hence utilization depends either on fundamental utility or prep.

#13 Posted by gonjasufi (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

Flawed premise is flawed. No prep is no prep which is no study regardless of party. Hence the assumption is neither side enters the battle knowing ANYTHING about the gauntlet. Either that or they both know it. Otherwise you have a disparity in prep which should have been specified upon formation of the premise.

Yuck, I've been helping the wife with business law, now I'm writing like that stupid book sounds... Long story short...either you assume they are unfamiliar or familiar. It's pretty widely held that they are intellectual equals, and hence utilization depends either on fundamental utility or prep.

No prep doesn't mean wipe out the history of the character. Thanos knows how to use the gauntlet.

#14 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi: both have the same knowledge of the gauntlet, so it wont be one sided

#15 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

If both sides have the same knowledge of the IG, then I would say it's a stalemate.

#16 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi said:

@Typhion said:

No prep doesn't mean wipe out the history of the character. Thanos knows how to use the gauntlet.

Poster address the imbalance this provided then. Give both of them equal understanding of the gauntlet and it's a push.

#17 Edited by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Objection on grounds that the mind gem will give the weilder an understanding of the gauntlet!!! .... Yeah same thing. :)

#18 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

bump