IG don't work on Darkseid, Thanos wins.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I think it's a stupid argument that the IG "doesn't work in DC." Yeah, fine, we saw that, but for the sake of a battle it does. I feel like that is a cop-out argument that is far too overused.

Oh and Thanos wins - more experience with the Guauntlet.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By blackadamFTW

@JediXMan said:

I think it's a stupid argument that the IG "doesn't work in DC." Yeah, fine, we saw that, but for the sake of a battle it does. I feel like that is a cop-out argument that is far too overused.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Typhion

Why not say Darkseid finally got his hands on the full anti life equation, and thanos has his gauntlet. Not sure if Darkseid can un-write the happenings that brought about Thanos. Not sure how all inclusive the ALE is.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By theicon

@Typhion said:

Why not say Darkseid finally got his hands on the full anti life equation, and thanos has his gauntlet. Not sure if Darkseid can un-write the happenings that brought about Thanos. Not sure how all inclusive the ALE is.

u may be right.

No Caption Provided

Its possible both could negate each other

still funny panel thou

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

There should have been a smear on the ground formerly known as Hawkeye after his cheek.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@JediXMan said:

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ximpossibrux

Ohh now I can be like Almighty_Darkseid

THANOS WINS, EFFORTLESS CURBSTORMP

ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ClarkWayne

DARKSEID WINS, EFFORTLESS CURBSTORMP

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darksied is too stupid to use the Infinity Gauntlet. No prep would mean he can't study the effects of each gem to its fullest. However, Thanos would.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Typhion

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Darksied is too stupid to use the Infinity Gauntlet. No prep would mean he can't study the effects of each gem to its fullest. However, Thanos would.

Flawed premise is flawed. No prep is no prep which is no study regardless of party. Hence the assumption is neither side enters the battle knowing ANYTHING about the gauntlet. Either that or they both know it. Otherwise you have a disparity in prep which should have been specified upon formation of the premise.

Yuck, I've been helping the wife with business law, now I'm writing like that stupid book sounds... Long story short...either you assume they are unfamiliar or familiar. It's pretty widely held that they are intellectual equals, and hence utilization depends either on fundamental utility or prep.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gonjasufi

@Typhion said:

Flawed premise is flawed. No prep is no prep which is no study regardless of party. Hence the assumption is neither side enters the battle knowing ANYTHING about the gauntlet. Either that or they both know it. Otherwise you have a disparity in prep which should have been specified upon formation of the premise.

Yuck, I've been helping the wife with business law, now I'm writing like that stupid book sounds... Long story short...either you assume they are unfamiliar or familiar. It's pretty widely held that they are intellectual equals, and hence utilization depends either on fundamental utility or prep.

No prep doesn't mean wipe out the history of the character. Thanos knows how to use the gauntlet.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gonjasufi: both have the same knowledge of the gauntlet, so it wont be one sided

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By 0n1zuka

If both sides have the same knowledge of the IG, then I would say it's a stalemate.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Typhion

@gonjasufi said:

@Typhion said:

No prep doesn't mean wipe out the history of the character. Thanos knows how to use the gauntlet.

Poster address the imbalance this provided then. Give both of them equal understanding of the gauntlet and it's a push.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Enosisik

Objection on grounds that the mind gem will give the weilder an understanding of the gauntlet!!! .... Yeah same thing. :)

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump