This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by XiiX (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

He'd one shot WW with OB like he did Superman.

#4 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

The whole JL team already had a tough time pinning Darkseid down so, I doubt that WW could solo. :\

#5 Posted by Outside_85 (7094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: If I am not mistaken, Diana deflected one of those fired at close range?

#6 Posted by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

is barry actually giving clark a bump in that scan ?

#7 Posted by Dredeuced (4421 posts) - - Show Bio

@lytet5 said:

is barry actually giving clark a bump in that scan ?

He's helping him get up and moving so he can get away from the Omega Beam, yeah. It's like getting a push on your bike, only Barry is throwing him to his feet at super speed so he can get flying.

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: How exactly does that change what I said WW would drop from one hit of the OB.

#9 Posted by Outside_85 (7094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: That she deflected it, means she was hit by it. It's in issue 6 btw, she deflects it with her bracelets before she leaps at him and stabs him in the eye.

I am going with WW, since she can deflect the Omega Beam, that Darkseid has yet to impress and that Diana has already wiped the floor with one god.

#10 Posted by Saren (24321 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid easily.

#11 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana might be able to take it if she moves around, although he does far stronger her

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#13 Posted by Wolfrazer (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Question though, wasn't the only reason WW even deflected an Omega Beam cause she jumped in it at the last second saving someone? So couldn't Darkseid just move the beams and get her, without having to touch the bracers? But anyway ya for this Darkseid.

#14 Posted by mk111 (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins.

#15 Posted by Immortal777 (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: WW bracelets took the damage not WW one hit from the OB will drop her. Darkseid is able to move the OB in different directions on a whim and has already one shotted Superman.

#16 Posted by Outside_85 (7094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: Which means nothing, she will just deflect it unless it actually strikes her from an angle she cant see, but then again the OB seems to come out of his head as a constant stream whenever he has to direct it.

#17 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid humiliates her.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10237 posts) - - Show Bio

I'ts pretty damn obvious

#19 Posted by Dextersinister (5087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: @Outside_85: The Beams aren't even a factor he took her sword directly to the eye and was still shown to be capable of enjoying the sights of the city a few moments later, she is incapable of hurting him.