Dude Tyrant is galactus level

#3 Posted by RebornAkuma (151 posts) - - Show Bio

What version of darkseid is this?

#4 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by hart7668 (2334 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (6144 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant ROFL stomps

#7 Edited by BullPR (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid asks some help from The Flash, Tyrant is done.

:-)

Seriously, I don't know how many of these threads are around!

I agree that you don't have to know everything about every character, but people starting a battle should have a minimum of knowledge about the ones that have picked, no?

#8 Posted by RebornAkuma (151 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: Soulfire Darkseid can take this. Any other Darkseid will die. :(

#9 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant FTW!

#10 Edited by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebornakuma: not a chance my friend!! tyrant will kill any version of darkseid because depowered tyrant defeated silver surfer, gladiator, beta ray bill, and nova simultaneously easily.

#11 Posted by RebornAkuma (151 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: well my lower half of the brain stem, soulfire darkseid defeated the source.

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12678 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebornakuma: not a chance my friend!! tyrant will kill any version of darkseid because depowered tyrant defeated silver surfer, gladiator, beta ray bill, and nova simultaneously easily.

any version means soul fire formula darkseid....the one that beat the Source.........that one wins.......

and your obvious bait thread is obvious and your intent is malicious .... flagged for spite

#13 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

if he defeated the source does that mean he can defeat tyrant? do you know what tyrant is capable of?

Tyrant possessed nearly unlimited cosmic power, he was second only to Galactus. He was able to battle, and defeat, a group of super-powered beings which included:

Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator Kallark, Ganymede and Jack of Hearts. His power was so great that he even made a amped-up Thanos (absorbed a large powers sphere prior to the fight) teleport away due to avoiding defeat, or even death.

In Tyrant's original form he was as huge as Galactus and equal in power, but after his loss and depowerment at the hands of his creator Galactus eons ago he was reduced to a lesser modern state. When Tyrant was seen last he drew on the energy of planetary biospheres; every planet that Galactus consumed would leave Tyrant weaker.

Tyrant also has total psionic control over all technology, allowing him to bend any machinery he came into contact with to his own will.

Tyrant commanded a seemingly limitless number of robotic drones who were powerful enough to incapacitate the likes of the Gladiator and Morg. Also, his fortress has equipment with the ability to drain and store the life force of living beings to power his robots and his fortress.

#14 Posted by dondave (39943 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#15 Posted by green_skaar (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant in a one-sided beat down.

#16 Posted by crabtree (1695 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12678 posts) - - Show Bio

*post fanwanker rant*

Mmm, interesting...yes, indeed.

Darkseid beat the source...he can beat Tyrant....your spite thread fails

#18 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12678 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: i don't think so bub!!. how powerful is the source?

lol, it is the fundamental, basic form of energy from which all things come in DC's Fourth World. It is this energy that gives power to the New Gods of New Genesis and Apokolips. It has sentience and was the driving force commanding the Infinity Man to kill the New Gods.

It is an aspect of the Presence.....

The Presence, otherwise known as the God of the Covenant is the creator of the universe and rules over the DC and universe in the comic book world, though he's more often spoken of then actually seen.

#20 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

so what are you trying to say now? are you saying that darkseid defeated the presence, which is not possible.

#21 Posted by GhostRavage (10258 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the feats of the Source... Isn't the Source something like only omniscient? Like the omniscient side of the Presence i presume...???? SP1M broke the Source wall... But Darkseid beat the Source? What is the source.. a character or a wall... Or an aspect of the Presence?

#22 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: i just dont understand the source wall. if source wall was in marvel tyrant will beat the source wall also, because tyrant was equal to galactus.

#23 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (6385 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#24 Posted by eternityx (2934 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant stomps him.

#25 Posted by logy5000 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Crisis Darkseid with Soul Fire & Anti-Life Equation FTW!

#26 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Pre-Crisis Darkseid with Soul Fire & Anti-Life Equation FTW!

And where in the OP stats that this is Pre-Crisis Darkseid that is being used in this fight?

And where does it also stat that he has either the Soul Fire & Anti-Life Equation?

#27 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: we are talking of current darkseid. pre crisis darkseid is old. lool

#28 Posted by XiiX (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant.

#29 Edited by GhostRavage (10258 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: We don't know since we don't een know what The Source is... a wall... a character... an aspect... The Presence... a movie... and seems like nobody offers some info about it... Meh...

#30 Posted by logy5000 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

franklin richard still wins

#32 Posted by logy5000 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: Bringing up random characters? I think I can counter Frank Richards.

#33 Edited by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: really? but just admit that franklin richards will defeat darkseid with ease!!

#34 Edited by logy5000 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#36 Edited by King Saturn (218467 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant would hurt Darkseid...

#37 Edited by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by RebornAkuma (151 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: I'm guessing you don't like darkseid for some reason. lolz Soulfire still wins

#39 Edited by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebornakuma: bub this is tyrant we are talking about the one who is equal to galactus himself. the one that fought galactus to the extent planets where destroying.the one whom at a weak state, he defeated gladiator, silver surfer, beta ray bill, Thor, and nova at the same time. come on tyrant beats darkseid so hard. not even fair

#40 Posted by termiteone4ever (9215 posts) - - Show Bio

It all depends on which version of Darkseid .

#41 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant.

#43 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Without an amp Tyrant will kill him. Soulfire Darkseid will end him easily though; OP should be a bit more specific.

#44 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by GhostRider2 (4084 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant stomps.

#46 Posted by jobbernos (1522 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant. Too powerful.

#48 Posted by Killemall (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally i would say Tyrant is well beyond Darkseid in terms of power level.

But OP allows us to choose whichever version of the character we feel like, and given Tyrant never had any amped up version, Darkseid would win at least for the thread.

#49 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1365 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio