brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0

vs

This is pre crisis darkseid. who wins and why.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

Darkseid

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Agony

darkseid ok pre crisis darkseid could take out so many people its not even funny

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Agony

Post Deleted.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

How vital is surtur to the continued existance of the universe? I know without him ragnorok would never happen and I think that would be bad.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

By the way, why did marvel include Surtur and not Thyrm? The frost giants are great foes of the gods too.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"By the way, why did marvel include Surtur and not Thyrm? The frost giants are great foes of the gods too. "

They did include the frost giants. Thing is Ymir wasn't that strong. He was stronger then Thor but he wasn't that much of a foe.

Also you guys are ignorant of surtur?? Pre crisis darkseid is strong but hell no he won't be winning against surtur.

Surtur has destroyed entire galaxies.

Surtur has enough power to destroy and galaxy as he demonstrated on earth.

Surtur made the moon.

Surtur is in the top of the 100 tons category like where you place celestials at.

Surtur can barely get hurt. The one way to truly get rid of him is to hit him with enough energy to get rid of and entire galaxy I doubt darkseid can do this.

Surtur wins this. With his sword of doom hes even stronger then Odin with the odin force.

Odin with the Odin force can create, destroy, and banish galaxies.

Surtur FTW.
Post Edited:2008-06-01 14:11:36

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Now this is a Battle. I think Surtur will win this fight though. PC Darkseid will give him a fight though

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"Now this is a Battle. I think Surtur will win this fight though. PC Darkseid will give him a fight though"

I Agree but these guys just think PC darkseid can beat anybody. It kind of makes it even worse since you do need surtur in the universe He has been killed before but he always comes back lol. Darkseids beams would have and effect on him as well as fenris wolf, or the midgard serpent.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"Odin with the Odin force can create, destroy, and banish galaxies.
Post Edited:2008-06-01 14:11:36"

Please show us where Odin creates galaxies.

You keep using this quote but please tell when he actually performed this feat ?

How can Odin perform Galaxy wide feats and Galactus, who is more powerful than Odin, cannot perform these feats.

You have just seen Thor using the Thor power strsin himself to encompass just the earth in an effect to transform any remaining Asgardians. This forced Thor in the regenerative sleep. So again, how can Odin effect entire galaxies ?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"Odin with the Odin force can create, destroy, and banish galaxies.
Post Edited:2008-06-01 14:11:36"

Please show us where Odin creates galaxies.

You keep using this quote but please tell when he actually performed this feat ?

How can Odin perform Galaxy wide feats and Galactus, who is more powerful than Odin, cannot perform these feats.

You have just seen Thor using the Thor power strsin himself to encompass just the earth in an effect to transform any remaining Asgardians. This forced Thor in the regenerative sleep. So again, how can Odin effect entire galaxies ?

"

I wish I wish that you would pick up one marvel comic. Everytime I mention something in marvel you seem to be the only one that doesn't know its true or hasn't seen it. I'm not even trying to be mean. But when it comes to marvel you never seem to believe anything is true.

I don't have to show you the pic. In ragnarok go pick that up Odin clearly shows Thor what the odin force can do and creates a galaxy then destroys its.

I don't know if you missed it but the entire reason mangog is made is because Odin banished and entire galaxy. He didn't even bother to destroy it but just banish it which made them put all there hate and create on being.

You say galactus can't destroy a galaxy?? What comic book are you reading honestly. Why would you destroy a galaxy when you feed off planets. The less planets the less power. Why do you think Tyrant doesn't destroy planets. Champion destroys planets galactus doesn't so does that mean champion is thousands of times stronger??? Hell no. It means galactus only kills them when he's done with its energy. Galactus can teleport entire galaxies. Galactus doesn't chose to destroy them because they have valuable planets.

So for the love of god please stop asking that same question again and again. The answer to it is so obvious why a planet eater won't destroy a planet.

Also you mention Thor getting tired after bring the dead back to life an remaking asgard. I don't know if you don't notice but he's making life. Thats not easy. Did you see how hard it was for darkseid that one time even though he just used his eye beams?? Its not easy making everybody come back then remaking there homes, bugs, animals, and what ever else lives there. Thor usually doesn't use that type of thing. Odin could teleport every single being away from earth with out the Odin force. Thats in the middle of a fight.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"I wish I wish that you would pick up one marvel comic. Everytime I mention something in marvel you seem to be the only one that doesn't know its true or hasn't seen it."

No, normally you jusy post crap - so trying to filter it can become a full time job.

"But when it comes to marvel you never seem to believe anything is true."

Only what you say. Most everyone else tries to tell the truth.

"I don't have to show you the pic."

Well you arpparently have so many scans of Thor comics, I felt sure that you would have this one.

"In ragnarok go pick that up Odin clearly shows Thor what the odin force can do and creates a galaxy then destroys its."

Approximately what number in the old Thor comic please.

"I don't know if you missed it but the entire reason mangog is made is because Odin banished and entire galaxy. He didn't even bother to destroy it but just banish it which made them put all there hate and create on being."

Tha dates from quite an old Thor comic if I am not mistaken. Banishment - agreed, that was mentioned, if only once in an comic and never to be shown that Odin could perform again.

"You say galactus can't destroy a galaxy?? What comic book are you reading honestly. Why would you destroy a galaxy when you feed off planets. The less planets the less power. Why do you think Tyrant doesn't destroy planets. Champion destroys planets galactus doesn't so does that mean champion is thousands of times stronger??? Hell no. It means galactus only kills them when he's done with its energy."

You missed the point completely, yet again (why am I not surprised).

I simply pointed out that if Odin can perform this feats and Galactus is far stronger than Odin, why cannot Galactus perform greater feats.

"Galactus can teleport entire galaxies."

Please explain when he did this.

"Also you mention Thor getting tired after bring the dead back to life an remaking asgard. I don't know if you don't notice but he's making life. Thats not easy."

Thor did not make life. The Asgardians as Thor was told lived on inside of us. All Thor did was release the 'inner god' and they transformed.

Far from creating life.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"I wish I wish that you would pick up one marvel comic. Everytime I mention something in marvel you seem to be the only one that doesn't know its true or hasn't seen it."

No, normally you jusy post crap - so trying to filter it can become a full time job.

"But when it comes to marvel you never seem to believe anything is true."

Only what you say. Most everyone else tries to tell the truth.

"I don't have to show you the pic."

Well you arpparently have so many scans of Thor comics, I felt sure that you would have this one.

"In ragnarok go pick that up Odin clearly shows Thor what the odin force can do and creates a galaxy then destroys its."

Approximately what number in the old Thor comic please.

"I don't know if you missed it but the entire reason mangog is made is because Odin banished and entire galaxy. He didn't even bother to destroy it but just banish it which made them put all there hate and create on being."

Tha dates from quite an old Thor comic if I am not mistaken. Banishment - agreed, that was mentioned, if only once in an comic and never to be shown that Odin could perform again.

"You say galactus can't destroy a galaxy?? What comic book are you reading honestly. Why would you destroy a galaxy when you feed off planets. The less planets the less power. Why do you think Tyrant doesn't destroy planets. Champion destroys planets galactus doesn't so does that mean champion is thousands of times stronger??? Hell no. It means galactus only kills them when he's done with its energy."

You missed the point completely, yet again (why am I not surprised).

I simply pointed out that if Odin can perform this feats and Galactus is far stronger than Odin, why cannot Galactus perform greater feats.

"Galactus can teleport entire galaxies."

Please explain when he did this.

"Also you mention Thor getting tired after bring the dead back to life an remaking asgard. I don't know if you don't notice but he's making life. Thats not easy."

Thor did not make life. The Asgardians as Thor was told lived on inside of us. All Thor did was release the 'inner god' and they transformed.

Far from creating life.

"

Okay I shouldn't be suprised at how retarded you sound. You say I just post crap but lets here some of your old stuff.

"Flash can throw pebbles light speed to get through thors skin"

"Kalibak can beat any incarnation of grundy he can beat hulk and is 40x strong then hulk. There is one incarnation of grundy he can't beat"

"Supermans pinky going at Thors fist would win even though the pinky is the weakest finger. Supermans finger is shaped like a bullet."

"Thor isn't bullet resistant even though he took bullets from that T rex that was made of machine and shot special bullets that ripped tansks to shreads with ease."

See how you make up stuff and When I say something its from the comic. Please don't call my stuff crap till you say something that isn't from you fantasy world.

You say galactus hasn't done a bigger feat then destroy a galaxy. Your point?? Beyonder detroyed a galaxy he's stronger then the two you happy now. Why does it have to be galactus destroying a galaxy. I don't know if you don't want to understand or aren't trying to understand but Odin destroyed a galaxy before. Odin has beaten death gods before has galactus?? Odin has shaved before has galactus done this?? Does this make Odin one of the strongest people in marvel no. So leave it alone he can destroy galaxies but doesn't do it often.

The comic where he destroys a galaxy isn't old. It happened during ragnarok in 2005 I believe.

Also don't respond to me if you don't believe its not true. You waste my time and I don't know about yours. Others have seen it and know its true so if you don't know its true when it is don't respond to me and give your ideas to some one else. You basically turn this into and argument with your remarks.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"Okay I shouldn't be suprised at how retarded you sound."

This comes from aperson with the IQ of a breadbin....

Now if you plan on misquoting people at least do it with some style.

" "Flash can throw pebbles light speed to get through thors skin" "

Since I have provided you with 2 recent (within the last 4 yrs) examples where Asgardian and Olympian gods have been wounded by bullets, perhaps a stone travelling hundreds of times faster might do a similar job.

Oh and if you actually bothered to read anyone else's postings you might remember that I said that Flash does not have to throw it, all he need do is pick up a stone and run towards his opponent before letting go of the stone. While the stone is being carried by the Flash it is protected by his speed aura (you may have noticed that people he carries don't also die from friction). As soon as he lets it go there is a chance that it could melt (could being the operative word as the stone has a melting point of over 3000 deg C and will only experience wind friction for fractions of a second) but the mass of the object is the same.

Alternatively Flash could simple throw the stone at his opponent and then add to it's velocity by stealing speed from the environment or even his opponent.

" "Kalibak can beat any incarnation of grundy he can beat hulk and is 40x strong then hulk. There is one incarnation of grundy he can't beat" "

It's always the same old points with you isn't it.

When someone makes a rational argument that you cannot understand you simply switch off and don't even bother to try.

Other people have tried to explain the same concept that I put forward to you and apparently because you are so hate filled you simply don't want to listen.

Is that the case ?

I said that Kalibak could definately beat 1 incarnation of Grundy 0 his recent intelligent one as he was nowhere as physically powerful as older incarnations. He might be to beat some other incarnations but not Grundy's physically most powrerful ones, who are on Superman's level.

So in your mind that translates as Kalibak beating all incarnations of Grundy....

LEARN TO READ.

I never said that Kalibak would beat the Hulk. I simply said that it was not the curbstomp that you portrayed. Why is it not a curbstomp you ask ? Simply that Kalibak would start the fight stronger than an old style CALM hulk. You even got the 40 times stronger part wrong. I suggested that Kalibak would be roughly 20x stronger.

Why you ask ? Because a CALM hulk is weaker than the Sentry was shown to be. The Sentry fails to stop a falling Hellicarrier (weight approx 60000 tonnes). Therefore I put a CALM Hulk around 50000 tonnes.

Kalibak was stated by DC (back in the late 80's) to be roughly half as strong as Superman. At the time Superman could lift at least 2+ million tonnes. So therefore Kalibak could lift at least 1 million tonnes.

1000000 tonnes divided by 50000 equals 20 times.

Was that basic maths too quick for you ?

I asked at the time how strong you thought a calm Hulk was. What is his lifting capacity in your opinion.

" "Supermans pinky going at Thors fist would win even though the pinky is the weakest finger. Supermans finger is shaped like a bullet." "

Love that line construction. Did you ever learn to write in english ?

I said that Superman could apply a lot more force to Thor in an attempt to simulate a bullet hit (as some more recent comics have shown Asgardian gods can be injured by bullets) by using an outstretched finger rather than hitting him with a closed fist.

Consider that Superman's finger is thousands of times more durable than steel (so thousnads of more times more durable than a bullet) and that his strength, in his finger alone, is sufficient to support a large ocean liner. Don't you think logically that that might apply more force than a bullet, with a simple poke from Superman ?

It works for martial artists when they want to deliver particular strikes - striking with a spear hand attack or the like.

As for Superman's finger being shaped like a bullet. Again I never said that. You just love your misquotes don't you. - well I guess it is more bullet like a bullet in profile than his fist - don't you think.

" "Thor isn't bullet resistant even though he took bullets from that T rex that was made of machine and shot special bullets that ripped tansks to shreads with ease." "

I have always maintained that Marvel was not consistent - especially between older comics (from the 60's and some from the 70's) and more modern ones.

What Thor comic did this fight occur in ?

"See how you make up stuff and When I say something its from the comic."

How is providing you with 2 actual recent occurences making stuff up ?

You have admitted to lying, been caught lying by several people and still pretend to be innocent. If you had a brain you might be considered dangerous.

"You say galactus hasn't done a bigger feat then destroy a galaxy. Your point??"

You issed the point by the proverbial mile.

When you state that Odin and Surtur can destroy galaxies and when asked if you believe them to be more powerful than Galactus, you say no (with which I agree), how does this mean that they are weaker than Galactus as Galactus is incapable of destroying a galaxy in 1 action.

You logic seems somewhat off as weaker beings can perform a feat that the stronger one cannot do. Try to be consistent in your arguments.

"Beyonder detroyed a galaxy he's stronger then the two you happy now."

I did not ask you about the beyonder, I asked you about Odin, Surtur and Galactus and yet again you still have not reconcilled these issues in your statements.

"Why does it have to be galactus destroying a galaxy."

Galactus is a yardstick for power comparisons, in an attempt by me to make you realise that some of the feats that Marvel have shown Odin or Surtur perform should be so far beyond them as to be funny.

However as you seem incapable of grasping basic concepts It was a losing argument from the get go.

As the old saying goes, "You can't get blood from a stone".

"I don't know if you don't want to understand or aren't trying to understand but Odin destroyed a galaxy before. Odin has beaten death gods before has galactus??"

I know full well that Odin alledgedly destroyed a galaxy. Could this be another inconsistency ?

Galactus does not need to beat death gods to be far more powerful than them.

How about all thre godly panetheons of earth fearing a celestial closing off the poratls to their otherwordly realms (which they would have been incapable of opening). As Galactus appears to be more powwerful than a Celestial how does this compare.

"Odin has shaved before has galactus done this??"

Why don't you ask him.

"You basically turn this into and argument with your remarks."

No, you did with your misquotes and lies.

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OhTru

Surtur for the win, regardless of this being Pre Crisis or not

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ziro

Darkseid(maybe).
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By "Colossus"

Sky fathers cannot create galaxys,
they can create planets.
and at best create pocket dimensions....

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Darkseid. 

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@"Colossus" said:
" Sky fathers cannot create galaxys, they can create planets. and at best create pocket dimensions.... "
Odin re-created galaxies that Infinity (his evil part of soul) destroyed.

Odin ftw.