• 183 results
#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 

Pure and simple - Just a Random Encounter on Mars
#2 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

It just makes sense that if normal Superman can kick Darkseid's behind Superman prime would straight up abuse it.. 

Just sayin'

#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy,here we go again. 
darkseid stomps.
#4 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23:
hmm superman prime should be a bit physically stronger but darkseid should still be capable of turning turning him into a baby lol i didnt see anyone try genetic manipulation on Superman prime so ill go with that

#5 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone said:
"It just makes sense that if normal Superman can kick Darkseid's behind Superman prime would straight up abuse it..   Just sayin' "

Current Superman needs the help of PIS to beat Darkseid.
#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone said:
"It just makes sense that if normal Superman can kick Darkseid's behind Superman prime would straight up abuse it..   Just sayin' "
WRONG.
@Valtot said:
"

hmm superman prime should be a bit physically stronger but darkseid should still be capable of turning turning him into a baby lol i didnt see anyone try genetic manipulation on Superman prime so ill go with that

"

No ones tried telepathy either and Bfr works just fine.
#7 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

"Oh boy,here we go again. darkseid stomps. "

This ^ 

@Valtot said:

"

"

And This ^
#8 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
well in theory if someone tried telepathy hed super think to cancel it out but yea  BFR or my favourite- turn him into a little baby
#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37685 posts) - - Show Bio

atleast it wasnt PC darkseid -_-

#10 Posted by MrDirector786 (43511 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone said:
" It just makes sense that if normal Superman can kick Darkseid's behind Superman prime would straight up abuse it..   Just sayin' "
Normal Superman can't beat him and neither can Prime.
#11 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Loeb or Johns isn't writing it, Darkseid should win./ 

#12 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid will be victorious.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (30296 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#14 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

God loeb confuses me alot. Darkseid wins

#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot:
So how many wins does Darkseid get?
#16 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:

7/10 on prime can win if he lands punches as he can full scale blitz with planetary punches but darkseid will for the most part just take him out from the start with the OE
#17 Posted by HolySerpent (12517 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with prime here
#18 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" @entropy_aegis: well in theory if someone tried telepathy hed super think to cancel it out but yea  BFR or my favourite- turn him into a little baby "
The Manhunter was able to read Prime's mind without trouble while Prime was fleeing earth at high speeds, and Prime never seemed to notice. 

Tell me why Darkseid would be incapable of manipulating his mind, and none of this super thinking theory that he never even demonstrated. 
#19 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

why people keep ignoring that supes already beat DS a few times? and even says is PIS? 
ignore cannon or what? i see ds has a lot of fanboys here.

#20 Posted by HolySerpent (12517 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467:
because prime would bunch a whole in his head
#21 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime if it was Pc-Darkseid he gets the win with no question but normal Darkseid get mad  handling normal sups and you all now this one  is above normal sups and he docent mine getting hes hands dirty. Thats my opinion

#22 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime as a boy rapes darkseid. superman prime is overkill. superman can beat darkseid.

#23 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
" why people keep ignoring that supes already beat DS a few times? and even says is PIS? ignore cannon or what? i see ds has a lot of fanboys here. "

I can't understand this.

Since it's cannon that Supes beats DS, why can't Prime beat him?
#24 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Prime will rape him.

#25 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife:
Because it has been debunked as bad writing.
#26 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
" @deathlife: Because it has been debunked as bad writing. "

I have read through the several Darkseid threads here (and i mean really,really many) and most of them say that Darkseid uses avatars.

While that is very true and there have been a number of instances where Desaad has taken DS's place...it would be massive stretch to explain away all of DSs appearances as avatars. Unless there is a statement on-panel where DS says this or a DC statement that says it, it is cannon that Supes has beaten Darkseid.

Several writers (Kelly, Byrne, the much maligned Loeb, Jurgens) have written stories with Supes owning DS (or at least them stalemating). There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that current Darkseid (not PC Darkseid who was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy above SA Superman) is above current Supes. Why DC decide to do this, i really don't know because it makes absolutely no sense to have Supes constantly own Darkseid but if DC have decided it...we just to have to accept it (kind of like how Thor can't beat the Hulk no matter what, it's just the way it is).

Now, looking at Superman-Prime who is several times stronger than Superboy Prime who is several times stronger than Supes...it's just overkill.

Prime wins this.
#27 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife said:
" @Death Certificate said:

I have read through the several Darkseid threads here (and i mean really,really many) and most of them say that Darkseid uses avatars.

While that is very true and there have been a number of instances where Desaad has taken DS's place...it would be massive stretch to explain away all of DSs appearances as avatars. Unless there is a statement on-panel where DS says this or a DC statement that says it, it is cannon that Supes has beaten Darkseid.  Several writers (Kelly, Byrne, the much maligned Loeb, Jurgens) have written stories with Supes owning DS (or at least them stalemating). There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that current Darkseid (not PC Darkseid who was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy above SA Superman) is above current Supes. Why DC decide to do this, i really don't know because it makes absolutely no sense to have Supes constantly own Darkseid but if DC have decided it...we just to have to accept it (kind of like how Thor can't beat the Hulk no matter what, it's just the way it is). Now, looking at Superman-Prime who is several times stronger than Superboy Prime who is several times stronger than Supes...it's just overkill.  Prime wins this. "
welcome to the vine, theres a lot of fanboys here to ignore the facts.  
wait to see a thor v hulk thread and you ll see.
#28 Posted by HolySerpent (12517 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife said:

While that is very true and there have been a number of instances where Desaad has taken DS's place...it would be massive stretch to explain away all of DSs appearances as avatars. Unless there is a statement on-panel where DS says this or a DC statement that says it, it is cannon that Supes has beaten Darkseid.  Several writers (Kelly, Byrne, the much maligned Loeb, Jurgens) have written stories with Supes owning DS (or at least them stalemating). There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that current Darkseid (not PC Darkseid who was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy above SA Superman) is above current Supes. Why DC decide to do this, i really don't know because it makes absolutely no sense to have Supes constantly own Darkseid but if DC have decided it...we just to have to accept it (kind of like how Thor can't beat the Hulk no matter what, it's just the way it is). Now, looking at Superman-Prime who is several times stronger than Superboy Prime who is several times stronger than Supes...it's just overkill.  Prime wins this. "
#29 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime one shots his fugly ass.

#30 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
"why people keep ignoring that supes already beat DS a few times? and even says is PIS? ignore cannon or what? i see ds has a lot of fanboys here. "

Give an actual argument,i already showed you scans of darkseid whooping henshaw.lots' of stuff is in cannon but is still discounted.
#31 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME said:
"Prime one shots his fugly ass. "

@supermandefender said:
"Prime as a boy rapes darkseid. superman prime is overkill. superman can beat darkseid. "

Yeah right,darkseid uses the omega sanction and has prime destroy both himself and his entire universe,bruce wayne survived cause he's smart ,prime is stupid.
#32 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9187 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Band Lone said:
WRONG.
@Valtot said:
"

"
No ones tried telepathy either and Bfr works just fine. "
You know what's strange. Martian Manhunter was able to read Superboy Prime's mind in Infinity Crisis. That is how MM found out that Prime was going to destroy Oa. So, with that his mind should be easy picking for telepaths to mind rape him. 
#33 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Band Lone said:
WRONG.
@Valtot said:
"

"
No ones tried telepathy either and Bfr works just fine. "
You know what's strange. Martian Manhunter was able to read Superboy Prime's mind in Infinity Crisis. That is how MM found out that Prime was going to destroy Oa. So, with that his mind should be easy picking for telepaths to mind rape him.  "

I forgot,darkseid thrashes him even worse now.
#34 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @demifiend said:
"why people keep ignoring that supes already beat DS a few times? and even says is PIS? ignore cannon or what? i see ds has a lot of fanboys here. "
Give an actual argument,i already showed you scans of darkseid whooping henshaw.lots' of stuff is in cannon but is still discounted. "

I remember DS blasing Henshaw to Kingdom Come in Superman/Doomsday:Hunter/Prey (right? it's been a long,long time).

Our point is that we've never seen him beat Kal-El (our Supes).

If you scans of DS beating Supes, i would love to see them.

And if it is cannon that Supes beats Darkseid (more than once) why should it be discounted.
#35 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife:
he one shotted him at one point ill look for the scan
#36 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @demifiend said:
Give an actual argument,i already showed you scans of darkseid whooping henshaw.lots' of stuff is in cannon but is still discounted. "
 I remember DS blasing Henshaw to Kingdom Come in Superman/Doomsday:Hunter/Prey (right? it's been a long,long time).  Our point is that we've never seen him beat Kal-El (our Supes).  If you scans of DS beating Supes, i would love to see them. And if it is cannon that Supes beats Darkseid (more than once) why should it be discounted. "

He turned him in to a ball,i have scans of darkseid beating supes more than once,all post crisis,and it does'nt matter cause when darkseid beats supermans superiors but loses to supes himself then obviously it's bad writing.
#37 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio

Here you go
#38 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife:
ok i cant get the scan of darkseid doing that but darkseid has always been stronger than superman and with his powers its rediculous superman can beat him though superman is protected by the source   

darkseid for most of the time dominates superman physically

#39 Posted by tensor (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

i will go with prime for brute force an speed but with prep darkseid

#40 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:
"i will go with prime for brute force an speed but with prep darkseid "

Darkseid has fought fast people. 
And Darkseid is more Versatile.
#41 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot:
Supes was never protected by the source,the only occasion he was protected was in the superman the darkside storyline which is'nt cannon. 
#42 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

People need to understand that Superman beating Darkseid is PIS.

#43 Posted by MrDirector786 (43511 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:

" Prime as a boy rapes darkseid. superman prime is overkill. superman can beat darkseid. "

Superman can't beat Darkseid at all.

@demifiend said:

" why people keep ignoring that supes already beat DS a few times? and even says is PIS? ignore cannon or what? i see ds has a lot of fanboys here. "

Those few times were either PIS or not Darkseid. Outside of Superman comics, Darkseid has beaten people much more powerful than Superman such as the Greek Gods who gave Wonder Woman her power.

@deathlife said:

While that is very true and there have been a number of instances where Desaad has taken DS's place...it would be massive stretch to explain away all of DSs appearances as avatars. Unless there is a statement on-panel where DS says this or a DC statement that says it, it is cannon that Supes has beaten Darkseid.  Several writers (Kelly, Byrne, the much maligned Loeb, Jurgens) have written stories with Supes owning DS (or at least them stalemating).

I don't know when Kelly ever wrote a story when Superman beat Darkseid, but that instance Byrne wrote wasn't Darkseid - it was Desaad disguised as Darkseid. Loeb's are all bad writing and I don't know when Jurgens whote Superman beating Darkseid either.
#44 Posted by bible_reader (85 posts) - - Show Bio

the  writers always make sure that superman wins so I believe no matttttttttttttttter what version whether silver age, olden age, modern age or whatever version, superman will always stand victorious against darkseid LOL

#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24064 posts) - - Show Bio

superman prime wins this

#46 Posted by coSmic_cUbeR (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"

VS 

Pure and simple - Just a Random Encounter on Mars "
prime can win this 8/10
#47 Posted by Pokeysteve (8250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot:  Out of context scans don't and won't ever prove anything. 
#48 Edited by VanTesla (518 posts) - - Show Bio

If we go by most comic logic then the good guy wins... If we go by stats then Darkseid wins...  If we go by inconsistent power levels and abilities then they both win/lose.
#49 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins a free omega sanction. 
seriously darkseid wrecks him.
#50 Edited by tensor (4157 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: darkseid in a straight up  fight with no prep would lose