#1 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

So who would win, I googled this wasn't done on here. I thought the DC vs. MOTU crossover so far is good, and Skeletor has literally been able to control the JL(except Batman) via telepathy so I thought that was impressive, we've also seen Darkseid take on the JL himself before they eventually defeated him. So, figured hmmm maybe this was an interesting match.

All powers apply, both are good with magic so who wins?

Two rounds:

Fight takes Place on Earth, Metropolis:

First Match:

-Random Encounter

-Battle is to KO each other

-Morals off but NOT bloodlusted

-NO BFR

-Both New 52 feats apply to both so far

-Who wins?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Match:

-One day of Prep

-52 feats apply to both

-Both bloodlusted

-Win is by death or some kind of submission

-Winner can BFR after they KO or get the edge on the other

-Who wins?

vs.

#2 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11111 posts) - - Show Bio

That Skeletor looks BA o: feats?

#3 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how almost every DC cover has a villain with the heroes KO'd or dead at his feet.

#4 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11111 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Have any of them to show? o: I want to see them lol.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by aquaman01 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa really?. I need to see him jack up the Justice League!! Of course, so did Darkseid.

#8 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio

skelotor ftw

#10 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by aquaman01 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw, Superman is freakin awesome in this!! Evil Superman is always cool. Please tell me this is in 52 continuity!!!

How is Darkseid in defense of telepathic/magic takeover? Would Skeletor be able to deflect the Omega Beams? Does anyone know if magic affects the beams?

#12 Posted by Wolfrazer (7682 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, wait, wait...So Skeletor can mind control the JL except for Batman? -_- Please tell me that Batman wasn't with the JL when it happened...otherwise....WTH?

#13 Posted by aquaman01 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, wait, wait...So Skeletor can mind control the JL except for Batman? -_- Please tell me that Batman wasn't with the JL when it happened...otherwise....WTH?

It looks like he told the machine to teleport him away. Maybe he realized they were screwed and said "Screw you guys, I'm going home!!!"

#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

this, but they are some awesome scans, and do make me interested in the series.

#15 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

He teleported away

#16 Posted by Wolfrazer (7682 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@wolfrazer said:

He teleported away

Ok...good.

#17 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11111 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by McHotcakes (583 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: He teleported out before the said mind control took place

#19 Posted by remynisce (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, what happened to Superman after He-Man pierce him with the sword?? And Skeletor is that powerful, when?

#20 Edited by darklord_apoc (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow D.C is making Skeletor a bad ass!! He deserves to be that powerful so I'm glad, but I dont know if he can take out Darkseid though? Can someone post the New 52 Darkseid's feats? I always thought it would be a good fight between Hordak and Darkseid? Hordak is way more powerful than Skeletor which is why I believe Skeletor wanted to be ruler of Earth because Hordak took over his planet.... Hordak is considered a cosmic vampire!!

#21 Posted by Dextersinister (6511 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc:

• Taking out the League in his original appearance including taking a sword from WW directly to the eye with no real effect
  • blowing up planets , responsible for blowing up Ultramans Krypton
  • has some form of the anti-life equation as shown in Earth 2 and it is most likely the unknown power he used to turn the gods against each other
  • Kaiyo the trickster has pretty much said they will need a plot device to beat him, she herself was capable of possessing and mind wiping them.
  • Is the reason that the Crime Syndicate came to Earth as they where incapable of stopping him and they've effectively beaten all 3 leagues.
#22 Posted by darklord_apoc (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: Thanks=)

Now does anyone have scans of what Skeletor can do besides of the one that's been shown? Scans of when he fought He-Man in MOTU world? And Dextersinister: who do you think wins?

#24 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw, Superman is freakin awesome in this!! Evil Superman is always cool. Please tell me this is in 52 continuity!!!

How is Darkseid in defense of telepathic/magic takeover? Would Skeletor be able to deflect the Omega Beams? Does anyone know if magic affects the beams?

lol I know right, Flash looks uber evil lol

@dextersinister: Thanks=)

Now does anyone have scans of what Skeletor can do besides of the one that's been shown? Scans of when he fought He-Man in MOTU world? And Dextersinister: who do you think wins?

DS in new 52 also got his power by killing the original 7 original old gods, he slayed them all and thus got his power. Destroyed several planets before in general. Can boom tube anyway, apparently Skeletor can also teleport on various worlds.

Here's a wiki of what both can do power wise:

http://www.comicvine.com/darkseid/4005-2349/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeletor

#25 Edited by Xaa (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice, may go Darkseid ultimately

#26 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

So some for Darkseid, others for Skeletor, interesting. I'd say both gave the JL problems but different ways.

#27 Edited by tensor (5104 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid he is way more powerful than skeletor.All Skeletor did was put the league under a spell which was broken at the end of the comic which we shall see in the new issue.

#28 Edited by termiteone4ever (8001 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad to say i like Skeletor but he is way out of his League . His puny magic and power is way below darkseid. I admit i like this cross over . The way superman approach heman yes it would be an interesting series. Just to let y know old Skele came with prep

#29 Posted by darklord_apoc (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: You should make a Darkseid vs Hordak thread=)

#30 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by thebestman (64 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid has defense of skeletor magic..he is the winner...

#32 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor gets a leader for his Justice League

#33 Edited by thebestman (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is much more powerful in terms of raw power, and in terms of power ,strength,durabilitu.As I said If Darkseid has defense of skeletor magic..he is the winner.