Darkseid vs Runner.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By pooty

@Stronger: The only thing Flash and Runner have in common is speed.

Durability: If Flash stood still and let Silver Surfer punch him Flash would die. Runner wouldn't flinch. Runner can stand in the heart of a giant star and survive in outer space unaided. He can tank full blast of cosmic power and laugh about it. Galactus consumed Runner but couldn't digest him. He made Galactus sick. Can Flash do anything like that?

Strength: Flash has peak human strength at best. Runner can stand toe to toe with Silver Surfer and Pummel him into submission.

Psi blast: Runner can sense telepathy across light years. He can summon psi bolts capable of knocking out Silver Surfer. Flash can do neither

Immortal: Runner is barred from Death. Death won't let Runner in. You can kill Flash with a brick.

If you have ANY feats showing Darkseid moving or reacting to someone who is moving many times the speed of light, i would enjoy seeing them.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#202  Edited By Stronger

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Stronger said:

@pooty: Flash cant beat Darkseid,so if Runner cant actually beat Flash,he cant defeat Darkseid too.

Flash can beat Darkseid, Runner can beat Darkseid too.

I will pretend I didnt see what you wrote about Flash.

I dont know if Runner can beat Darkseid.I dont know much about him but from what I hear he is pretty tough.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By pooty

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Dex_Starr: @Dex_Starr: um please guys stop quoting each other its filling up my inbox, thanx

I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!! I havn't posted in days but i'm still getting all these long ass post that have nothing to do with me. LOL

But who do you think wins? I don't remember who you picked.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Dex_Starr: @Dex_Starr: um please guys stop quoting each other its filling up my inbox, thanx

I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!! I havn't posted in days but i'm still getting all these long ass post that have nothing to do with me. LOL

But who do you think wins? I don't remember who you picked.

runner , how could darkside beat what he cant touch, and since runner is barred from death the omega beams will just hurt him that is if they touch him
most people agree that darksied=thanos in nearly every aspect, so why wouldnnt runner beat dorkseid
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By pooty

@Stronger: I have to agree with you on that. I DON'T think Flash can beat Darkseid. I think Darkseid was created to be a team buster. I don't think common superheroes like Superman or Flash can beat him. Speed is not enough. And I understand why you don't know much about Runner. He only shows up once every 20 years.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Stronger said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Stronger said:

@pooty: Flash cant beat Darkseid,so if Runner cant actually beat Flash,he cant defeat Darkseid too.

Flash can beat Darkseid, Runner can beat Darkseid too.

I will pretend I didnt see what you wrote about Flash.

I dont know if Runner can beat Darkseid.I dont know much about him but from what I hear he is pretty tough.

Superman defeated Darkseid a lot of times. Why Flash cant beat him?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#207  Edited By Stronger

@pooty: Maybe you are right.I dont know much about the Runner so I wont say anything else.

@Jedisupermaster: Superman beats Darkseid only if he is depowered or something.Darkseid is a team buster and speed alone cant win.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#208  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Stronger said:

@pooty: Maybe you are right.I dont know much about the Runner so I wont say anything else.

@Jedisupermaster: Superman beats Darkseid only if he is depowered or something.Darkseid is a team buster and speed alone cant win.

Speed alone neither telepathy can beat darkseid. You guys crazy if you think you can compare darkseid durability to weak surfer. Darkseid is out of surfer league from the start Darkseid has always been more than team buster. NO day runner would be able to defeat him. Now Runner been immortal doesnt say anything because Immortal can be KOed banish or trapped.. Darkseid is not slow at all .

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@termiteone4ever said:

@Stronger said:

Speed alone neither telepathy can beat darkseid. You guys crazy if you think you can compare darkseid durability to weak surfer. Darkseid is out of surfer league from the start Darkseid has always been more than team buster. NO day runner would be able to defeat him. Now Runner been immortal doesnt say anything because Immortal can be KOed banish or trapped.. Darkseid is not slow at all .

You do realise that you can mistake, right? A miniature black hole allmost ripped Supes leg of, while Silver Surfer didnt care about a BIG BLACK HOLE, for example. And i dont understand why Flash cant KO Darkseid by imps. BTW, Runner defeated a character who is as fast as Superman, if not faster. So Runner can beat Darkseid, he has great chance in this fight.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#210  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Jedisupermaster:

Where do you get that Surfer is Faster than supes thats no go .Black holes doenst affect supes. If this even happens what does black hole have to do with runner and Darseid? Surfer isnt as tough and powerful as you guys imagine. having knowledge and power and using it proficiently to win constant is not what Surfer does . All this power and still can be Koed by physical blow impact and all . Now this is Runner and Darkseid . Again darkseid way over Surfer. NOw runner on the other is not beating him based on just speed or even durability you act like darkseid moves in slow motion . Its not happening . Ther eare few scans of darkseid speed feats as well . its not as good as PC darkseid but he is no slouch

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By pooty

@termiteone4ever: not saying darkseid is slow but he is no where near runner speed. Have you ever seen Runner even fazed in a fight? Have you seen a punch or energy blast affect him? I have not. The Omega beams are too slow. The runner could have Omega Beams chase him and at the last second have them hit darkseid. I think that has happened before. Even if not Runner can hit him millions of times before Darkseid even knew the fight started. Runner is not just a fast person. His Power Primordial dwarfs the power cosmic. Not even Galactus could destroy him.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Runner

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By *Void*
@pooty said: 

His Power Primordial dwarfs the power cosmic. Not even Galactus could destroy him.

Getting a little carried away there.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By pooty

@*Void* said:

@pooty said:

His Power Primordial dwarfs the power cosmic. Not even Galactus could destroy him.

Getting a little carried away there.

It's in my nature to do that from time to time