#1 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
By Jeremy Roberts

Morals off, bloodlust on.

Both get 2 hours of prep.

BFR allowed.

Battle ends in existence wipe/KO.

Battle takes place in Space and on apokolips.

Round 1: Marvin the Martian vs Apokolips

Round 2: Marvin the Martian vs darkseid.

Go.

#2 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Marvin get toon-force?

#4 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

Does Marvin get toon-force?

Yes but this is also Darkseid most powerful incarnation.

#5 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

#6 Edited by Dextersinister (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Myx is made of magic and that never actually happened in canon. Going by feats Darkseid has this.

Online
#7 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Myx is made of magic and that never actually happened in canon. Going by feats Darkseid has this.

Just because you say it didn't happen in canon doesn't mean it's true. Mxy DID pwn darkseid, no denying it.

#8 Posted by Dextersinister (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Dextersinister said:

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Myx is made of magic and that never actually happened in canon. Going by feats Darkseid has this.

Just because you say it didn't happen in canon doesn't mean it's true. Mxy DID pwn darkseid, no denying it.

No your right just because I said it happened doesn't make it true, it happening in the World's funniest a non canon book makes it true.

Online
#9 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Dextersinister said:

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Myx is made of magic and that never actually happened in canon. Going by feats Darkseid has this.

Just because you say it didn't happen in canon doesn't mean it's true. Mxy DID pwn darkseid, no denying it.

No your right just because I said it happened doesn't make it true, it happening in the World's funniest a non canon book makes it true.

So mxy would be stomped against Darkseid who you love so much?

#10 Edited by Dextersinister (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Yes he would beat Darkseid but not at his most powerful incarnation as listed but perhaps you forgot that while attempting to troll.

Online
#11 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Kingjohnrocks: Yes he would beat Darkseid but not at his most powerful incarnation as listed but perhaps you forgot that while attempting to troll.

Whatever. You streched fanboyism for Darkseid to me, and I asked if you loved him.

#12 Posted by rpottage (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins vis Anti-life equation.

#13 Posted by Dextersinister (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Kingjohnrocks: Yes he would beat Darkseid but not at his most powerful incarnation as listed but perhaps you forgot that while attempting to troll.

Whatever. You streched fanboyism for Darkseid to me, and I asked if you loved him.

Actually no you didn't you simply stated that, the question was if Myx would be stomped which I answered. I think Darkseid is a very good villain but I would easily trade his continued existence for the things I love in life.

So I guess that wraps the thread up as I've finished correcting your mistakes and clarifying the winner.

Online
#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Marvin wrecks

Round 2: Marvin slaughters

#15 Edited by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Toon-force(in cartoons) = PIS, why people keep mentioning this? Little explosions kill this kind of character all the time, how he is gonna survive a Omega Beam?

#16 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beams slaughter

#17 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueHope said:

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Toon-force(in cartoons) = PIS, why people keep mentioning this? Little explosions kill this kind of character all the time, how he is gonna survive a Omega Beam?

Toon Force is essentially the term used to describe any feat in comic books. You have people like Marvin the Martian (while we're on the topic) standing in the center of an explosion powerful enough to shatter a planet, and after the explosions done he is covered in black soot and slightly annoyed at the situation.

Or Wiley E. Coyote sawing cutting off a portion of a cliff, and instead of the cliff falling in the the pit below, the entire mountain falls while the cliff stands there suspended in the air.

There is no countering it, because it defies all physics because it's meant for cartoons, and most kids cartoons refused to kill people because it was too violent (but apparently shooting someone in the face with an elephant gun was okay if they didn't get hurt...).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Posted by Dextersinister (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: But that is only if you see the body afterwards they can't show a corpse, episodes have ended with them dying being in either heaven or hell at the end.

Online
#19 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoons have "technically" been killed before not how some one in comics would they usually just have their body disintegrated and float off as an angel it happens all the time.

#20 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@BlueHope said:

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Toon-force(in cartoons) = PIS, why people keep mentioning this? Little explosions kill this kind of character all the time, how he is gonna survive a Omega Beam?

Toon Force is essentially the term used to describe any feat in comic books. You have people like Marvin the Martian (while we're on the topic) standing in the center of an explosion powerful enough to shatter a planet, and after the explosions done he is covered in black soot and slightly annoyed at the situation.

Or Wiley E. Coyote sawing cutting off a portion of a cliff, and instead of the cliff falling in the the pit below, the entire mountain falls while the cliff stands there suspended in the air.

There is no countering it, because it defies all physics because it's meant for cartoons, and most kids cartoons refused to kill people because it was too violent (but apparently shooting someone in the face with an elephant gun was okay if they didn't get hurt...).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ah but does Marvin win?

#21 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Floopay said:

@BlueHope said:

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Toon-force(in cartoons) = PIS, why people keep mentioning this? Little explosions kill this kind of character all the time, how he is gonna survive a Omega Beam?

Toon Force is essentially the term used to describe any feat in comic books. You have people like Marvin the Martian (while we're on the topic) standing in the center of an explosion powerful enough to shatter a planet, and after the explosions done he is covered in black soot and slightly annoyed at the situation.

Or Wiley E. Coyote sawing cutting off a portion of a cliff, and instead of the cliff falling in the the pit below, the entire mountain falls while the cliff stands there suspended in the air.

There is no countering it, because it defies all physics because it's meant for cartoons, and most kids cartoons refused to kill people because it was too violent (but apparently shooting someone in the face with an elephant gun was okay if they didn't get hurt...).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ah but does Marvin win?

No....

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Floopay said:

@BlueHope said:

@mk111 said:

Well, with toon-force, than Marvin should win. In the comics, Darkseid was pwned by Mr, Mxy, who is made of toon-force.

Toon-force(in cartoons) = PIS, why people keep mentioning this? Little explosions kill this kind of character all the time, how he is gonna survive a Omega Beam?

Toon Force is essentially the term used to describe any feat in comic books. You have people like Marvin the Martian (while we're on the topic) standing in the center of an explosion powerful enough to shatter a planet, and after the explosions done he is covered in black soot and slightly annoyed at the situation.

Or Wiley E. Coyote sawing cutting off a portion of a cliff, and instead of the cliff falling in the the pit below, the entire mountain falls while the cliff stands there suspended in the air.

There is no countering it, because it defies all physics because it's meant for cartoons, and most kids cartoons refused to kill people because it was too violent (but apparently shooting someone in the face with an elephant gun was okay if they didn't get hurt...).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ah but does Marvin win?

No....

Agreed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Posted by XiiX (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.