#1 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid vs WWHulk, Sentry, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, Namor, DareDevil, Cyclops, IceMan
The Fantastic Four, Storm, Black Panther, Iron Man, War Machine,

Fighting along side Marvel Earth will be Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

#2 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos vs Darkseid

That I will buy tickets for.

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel earth takes it

gladiator and BRB really is what helps them

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know... Darkseid's Omega Beams should be able to do away with most of these guys fast
#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

The Omega beams are faulty DS loses.

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel earth wins but most of the people you picked for the fight are worthless against ds

#7 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"marvel earth takes it

gladiator and BRB really is what helps them"
I think the biggest threats here are BRB and Sentry
#8 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel earth should take it

#9 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk, Sentry,, Namor,

Gladiator  Beta Ray Bill

are the only people who could do anything but the omega beams could take out sentry, namor, hulk

dont know whether the beams would take out gladiator or bill

#10 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Darkseid vs WWHulk, Sentry, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, Namor, DareDevil, Cyclops, IceMan
The Fantastic Four, Storm, Black Panther, Iron Man, War Machine,

Fighting along side Marvel Earth will be Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill"
Stomp Stomp much?
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Darkseid vs WWHulk, Sentry, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, Namor, DareDevil, Cyclops, IceMan
The Fantastic Four, Storm, Black Panther, Iron Man, War Machine,

Fighting along side Marvel Earth will be Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill"
Stomp Stomp much?"
LOL
#12 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid lost to Superman he could lose to this team as well itl be close,           nah no it won't Darkseid just loses