• 84 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Darkseid of the Pre Crisis defeat Kubik in an all out battle on a Distant Planet ?

caption
caption

caption
caption
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By never give up

Hmmm I don't know much about kubik I will look him up...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"Hmmm I don't know much about kubik I will look him up..."
Go For It... Kubik is indeed a Cosmic Beast
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Midnightist

Kubik curbstomps Darkside

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Midnightist said:
"Kubik curbstomps Darkside"
Kubik curbstomps Pre Crisis Darkseid ? I dont know man...
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Midnightist
King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
Kubik curbstomps Pre Crisis Darkseid ? I dont know man..."
well I saw that is said Kubik powers can overcome the Beyonder and although Darkseid is badass he has never changed reality like the Beyonder so I think Kubik 
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By never give up
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
well I saw that is said Kubik powers can overcome the Beyonder and although Darkseid is badass he has never changed reality like the Beyonder so I think Kubik "
But on the vine page it stated that kubik does not have more power than celestials.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
well I saw that is said Kubik powers can overcome the Beyonder and although Darkseid is badass he has never changed reality like the Beyonder so I think Kubik "
Hmmm... well Pre Crisis Darkseid has defeated Reality Warpers though.. PC Darkseid did beat The Time Trapper and the Magical Powerhouse known as Mordru... I dont think Kubik will take him down so easy
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Midnightist
never give up said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
But on the vine page it stated that kubik does not have more power than celestials."
I know but it still said he could overcome the Beyonder
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He overcame the Cosmic Cube Beyonder.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
The Cosmic Cube Beyonder isnt as powerful as the one shown in the Pre Retcon Beyonder concept...
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By never give up
Midnightist said:
"never give up said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
But on the vine page it stated that kubik does not have more power than celestials."
I know but it still said he could overcome the Beyonder"
That makes no sense then he can overcome the beyonder but has less power than a celestial.

Taken from the vine...

But Kubik stated that his power is not greater than the Celestials.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"Midnightist said:
"never give up said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
I know but it still said he could overcome the Beyonder"
That makes no sense then he can overcome the beyonder but has less power than a celestial.

Taken from the vine...

But Kubik stated that his power is not greater than the Celestials.

"
Well when it doesnt makes sense... you know what that means... BAD WRITING
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Midnightist

see the thing about Dakrseid is he can overcome thing just like Batman and has physical power like that of Superman but in a direct fight he can be beat Orion was able to beat him by simply ripping out his heart plus you have to remember artistic license is a b!tch lots of times power levels change so much that almost any fight is tough especially with characters this powerful. Thats the main problem with Superman he changed so much that its hard to tell how strong he is

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Hmmm...anyone else got a vote here ?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

Yes me.

Kubik beats his ass.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubik kills horribly Darkseid

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

kubik..

PS stop bumping these stomps

Omni-Impierius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Omni-Impierius

Kubik, but this would be one epic fight.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@nighthunder: the Pre Crisis version of darkseid could actually beat him; Back in those days, his omega beams were powerful as hell, the full force of it could erase any being from existence as long as

1. The being was not important to the universe

2. The being was not protected by the source

And Kubik is neither

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@van_cere said:

@nighthunder: the Pre Crisis version of darkseid could actually beat him; Back in those days, his omega beams were powerful as hell, the full force of it could erase any being from existence as long as

And Kubik is neither

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubik stomps.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubik is leagues above Darkseid.

Darkseid at best is Sky-father level, Kubik is a top tier Cosmic Cube level being; Cosmic Cube>>>> Elder God>>>> Sky-father, e.g. Kubik>>>> Set >>>> Pre-crisis Darkseid.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Freefa11

@van_cere said:

And Kubik is neither

That's not actually true. I don't know where the idea came from, but I've never seen a source for it at all, least of all in Kirby's actual 4th World books.

Just to point it out, people frequently make this claim about post-crisis Darkseid too. Still unfounded.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Van_Cere

@kingant27: again, mere statements. THIS is fact:

Darkseid is something else entirely; while his other powers like

time manipulation

matter manipulation

No Caption Provided

and even reality manipulation

No Caption Provided

makes him 'skyfather level' (there is no such thing as herald level or skyfather level, both are just titles but i know you mean odin level, but when odin died, baldr got his title as skyfather, and he was NOT odins level), his omega beams (which were not his, but actually a fraction of the original omnipotent source itself) were a completely different matter.

they could erase anybody, as long as they do not fall into the category i just mentioned. if you want to know more about his OB, you can ask atphantom, or killemall, or whoever is educated this subject.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11 said:

@van_cere said:

And Kubik is neither

That's not actually true. I don't know where the idea came from, but I've never seen a source for it at all, least of all in Kirby's actual 4th World books.

Just to point it out, people frequently make this claim about post-crisis Darkseid too. Still unfounded.

Post Crisis and Precrisis are still the same, or in the very least, the concept is debatable, since we've already gotten confirmation that the New Gods are unique beings of their own.

Yet, I agree. That specific piece of information is unfounded, but I think it came from multiple fan assumptions because his beams demolished anyone but in the few showings of his fighting Superman everyone clamored for a reason and were never given one. Just plain ol' PIS.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@van_cere: Kubik being vastly more powerful than Darkseid or Odin is likewise a fact. The guy is capable of holding and crushing an entire universe in his hand. Thats leagues and bounds more powerful than Darkseid by every means.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Van_Cere

@claymore1998: this one, right? but has he shown to resist being erased from existence?

No Caption Provided

kubik is weaker than most celestials;

No Caption Provided

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@freefa11: @nickthedevil:

two such instances, kubik has never shown he could survive being erased

The first one, yeah, I remember that instance now.

The second, the manhunter's lantern, nothing like that was insinuated. Just that he erased any evidence that they had said device.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

lol, I'd hope I was educated in the OB's enough to not ask someone else. :P Considering I have a tattoo of Orion/Darkseid.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: true. there should be more, but i specialize in powerful characters, so ...

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

Same issue but holding the universe comes a bit later. There is a latter issue where we are told a full fledged fight between 2 cosmic cube being would threaten the whole multiverse. We actually see something similar happen when 2 cosmic cube being fight, i.e. Beyonder and Molecule Man, though the latter of the 2 is actually more powerful than Kubik.

I do not see how Darkseid could erase someone so vastly more powerful than himself from existence anyways. Also I am not sure where you get the source protection and everything, Omega beam has been turned against Darkseid himself in the past which didn't kill him. Not only is Omega beam nowhere close to as perfect people seem to make out in comicvine, nothing about need to be protected by source has been mentioned.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubik

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

Same issue but holding the universe comes a bit later. There is a latter issue where we are told a full fledged fight between 2 cosmic cube being would threaten the whole multiverse. We actually see something similar happen when 2 cosmic cube being fight, i.e. Beyonder and Molecule Man, though the latter of the 2 is actually more powerful than Kubik.

I do not see how Darkseid could erase someone so vastly more powerful than himself from existence anyways. Also I am not sure where you get the source protection and everything, Omega beam has been turned against Darkseid himself in the past which didn't kill him. Not only is Omega beam nowhere close to as perfect people seem to make out in comicvine, nothing about need to be protected by source has been mentioned.

Alright, I'm going to get nitpicky here.

Any instance of Darkseid's Omega Beams coming at him is complete garbage, and you as a New Gods reader should know that. He effortlessly controls it around obstacles, buildings, and Asteroids, most of the time even out of view, but as soon as it coems at him he all of a sudden forgets he can control them? Is his weakness the Omega Beams pointed at him?

They aren't perfect because a few incompetent writers made him Superman's punching bag.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Claymore1998

@nickthedevil:

In short, ignore any actual limitation clearly shown on panel, even when Darkseid is faced against an opponent order of magnitude more powerful than him, and somehow take fan based interpretation of its perfection?

Sorry can't do that, unless you have concrete evidence to suggest Omega Beam can do anything against someone who can crush a universe like nothing I am going to ignore whatever you said.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil:

In short, ignore any actual limitation clearly shown on panel, even when Darkseid is faced against an opponent order of magnitude more powerful than him, and somehow take fan based interpretation of its perfection?

Sorry can't do that, unless you have concrete evidence to suggest Omega Beam can do anything against someone who can crush a universe like nothing I am going to ignore whatever you said.

List your limitations shown on panel to which you are referring.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998 said:

@nickthedevil:

ob doesn't work in superman + level characters

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubik ftw.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nickthedevil

@lol said:

@nickthedevil said:

@claymore1998 said:

@nickthedevil:

Says who? You?

The Omega Beams worked on Superboy during the Great Darkness, They worked on Aggog, a man who, one shotted Orion and Lightray both. They've worked on Cyborg Superman, who trounces Superman on the daily, and they've worked on Orion himself, as well as the Infinity Man.

Tell me again, who says they don't work on Superman level characters? Three garbage feats? Some of which weren't even Darkseid, but Desaad or avatars? By the same, call the press, let them know All you need to beat a cosmic herald of galactus is spider powers, or be a cop and you can arrest Thanos.

Get real. I have no idea why you keep bumping Years-old New Gods threads that are clearly stomps against them btw.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@nickthedevil said:

@claymore1998 said:

@nickthedevil:

Says who? You?

The Omega Beams worked on Superboy during the Great Darkness, They worked on Aggog, a man who, one shotted Orion and Lightray both. They've worked on Cyborg Superman, who trounces Superman on the daily, and they've worked on Orion himself, as well as the Infinity Man.

Tell me again, who says they don't work on Superman level characters? Three garbage feats? Some of which weren't even Darkseid, but Desaad or avatars? By the same, call the press, let them know All you need to beat a cosmic herald of galactus is spider powers, or be a cop and you can arrest Thanos.

Get real. I have no idea why you keep bumping Years-old New Gods threads that are clearly stomps against them btw.

When i say not work probably must be post better i mean he can't kill or erase from existence guys in that level, of course, they can KO or defeat or something like that but nothing more, and i say that because one poster above say he can erase Kubik from existence with the OB and that is false

Sorry but maybe you mean all need to beat Darkseid is a stair

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@nickthedevil said:

@lol said:

@nickthedevil said:

@claymore1998 said:

@nickthedevil:

Says who? You?

When i say not work probably must be post better i mean he can't kill or erase from existence guys in that level, of course, they can KO or defeat or something like that but nothing more, and i say that because one poster above say he can erase Kubik from existence with the OB and that is false

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that at the end of that story, Darkseid said he had to make himself look too weak to get the Omega Effect again to instead have Desaad think he could claim it for himself. Don't talk about what you're ignorant to.

Sure, him taking out a guy that powerful may be outside his realm, but so? It has nothing to do with the debate at hand, stay on topic at least if you want to troll, don't divert the blame.

Definitely killed Cyborg Superman. Definitely killed Aggog too. Would have killed Infinity man, but he broke apart into his youngins' again.

Try again. Come on, you can do it.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lol

@nickthedevil said:

@lol said:

@nickthedevil said:

@lol said:

@nickthedevil said:

@claymore1998 said:

@nickthedevil:

Says who? You?

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that at the end of that story, Darkseid said he had to make himself look too weak to get the Omega Effect again to instead have Desaad think he could claim it for himself. Don't talk about what you're ignorant to.

Sure, him taking out a guy that powerful may be outside his realm, but so? It has nothing to do with the debate at hand, stay on topic at least if you want to troll, don't divert the blame.

Definitely killed Cyborg Superman. Definitely killed Aggog too. Would have killed Infinity man, but he broke apart into his youngins' again.

Try again. Come on, you can do it.

When he killed CS?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#46 frozen  Moderator

So much Darkseid lowballing...

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Kubik is a pretty powerfull being. He's powerfull as hell. But i guess i would vote for Darkseid on this one. The Pre-Crisis Darkseid was powerfull as hell too. He have shown matter manipulation, he could erase who he wanted ( well, with a couple of exceptions ) from existance. I guess it's an epic fight, but 8/10 for Darkseid,

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a universe level character vs someone miles below... This is really not hard to figure out who the winner is.

People say Odin beats Pre-crisis Darkseid, but Kubik who is well above looses; good logic.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

So much Darkseid lowballing...

per usual.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points