- Morals on for Darkseid. 
- Morals off for HYperion. 
- No prep. 
- Winner by Death. 
Who wins? 
#2 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#3 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion has a chance he is said to have almost unlimited speed and strength, plus more powers

#4 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4337 posts) - - Show Bio

what you have pictured is NOT King Hyperion, that is regular Hyperion. There is a very clear distinction between the two. To whicha re you referring?

this is King Hyperion........

this is regular Hyperion............

and just for the heck of it...................

this is Earth X Hyperion............

this is zombie Hyperion.............

and this is Supreme Power Hyperion...........

Now as far as beating Darkseid???? well, IF it were the correct King Hyperion....then I doubt even that. He has pretty good feats, and STATED (but not shown) to have beaten/killed Galactus in his universe. But without showing that......IDK. Darkseid is one tough customer that slaps around Supes on the regular. Hyperion goes down.

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7786 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins.

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Darkseid wins.

This

#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

My man Darkseid stomps

#8 Posted by Mr_Winchester (708 posts) - - Show Bio

Darksied giving Superman the fap hand...wait what??

#9 Edited by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins his OB will do the job

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid does not stomp. Until he stops jobbing to everyone. He's not more powerful than Superman. I agree he wins, but not a stomp.

#11 Posted by Dextersinister (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Darkseid does not stomp. Until he stops jobbing to everyone. He's not more powerful than Superman. I agree he wins, but not a stomp.

Darkseid hasn't jobbed in years, he's actually been on a role since Final Crisis which established him as a threat which couldn't be handled physically and post-52 which had him as a team buster.

#12 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

I generally dont put Darkseid as a bigger threat than Doomsday or Despero, but this one he should win.

#13 Posted by laflux (16038 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I generally dont put Darkseid as a bigger threat than Doomsday or Despero, but this one he should win.

Eh, it really depends on what version of Doomsday we are using. Despero, yes, unless we remember him being torn by sharks :/

#14 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Eh, it really depends on what version of Doomsday we are using. Despero, yes, unless we remember him being torn by sharks :/

The weakest version of Doomsday is the one that appeared in Death of Superman story arc. Who still manage to plow through a bunch of heroes, before a Superman going all out finally managed to kill him with himself dying on the process. I dont think i would put Darkseid any more powerful than him, but thats the version Darkseid has the best change of winning.

The second time Doomsday came back to life was during Hunter/ Prey story arc, and well they actually did fight and Darkseid lost rather handily, so from them on its no question i suppose.

#15 Posted by laflux (16038 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

The weakest version of Doomsday is the one that appeared in Death of Superman story arc. Who still manage to plow through a bunch of heroes, before a Superman going all out finally managed to kill him with himself dying on the process. I dont think i would put Darkseid any more powerful than him, but thats the version Darkseid has the best change of winning.

The second time Doomsday came back to life was during Hunter/ Prey story arc, and well they actually did fight and Darkseid lost rather handily, so from them on its no question i suppose.

Ah but wasn't Superman nerfed during that period of time? And Superman wasn't killed but was put in "insert plot device" a self healing coma.

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (9970 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Wait... do you have any scans of that statement?

#17 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Ah but wasn't Superman nerfed during that period of time? And Superman wasn't killed but was put in "insert plot device" a self healing coma.

Well i have no clue where people get that from. Superman was still pretty beastly during Legion story arc which occurs before this, even when toe to toe with Darkseid and faired pretty well.

The second part i stand corrected, :)

#18 Posted by SlimJ87D (9970 posts) - - Show Bio

NVM, found it.

That's pretty insane if it were true.

#19 Posted by dondave (37624 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Darkseid hasn't jobbed in years, he's actually been on a role since Final Crisis which established him as a threat which couldn't be handled physically and post-52 which had him as a team buster.

He fought New 52 JLA, and held his own, but all of them were not that powerful at the time. ( Except Hal who wasn't rectonned )

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

King Hyperion

How does he win?

#22 Posted by dondave (37624 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: By Knocking Darkseid the f*ck out

#23 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4337 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty bold statement and pretty bad ass if true. agreed. That version of hyperion was just nasty! i was pumped reading the storyline for the first time. if you haven't checked it out, you should. couple cool things KH did was......

"snorted" all Holocausts energy out of him.....

"apparently" killed/or snapped a version of Thor's neck......

shown regenerative/healing abilities to come back from a snapped neck.......

eyebeams poweful enough to flay all the skin off wolverines skelton to which he did not regenerate from, and kill aversion of the hulk. That's powerful!!!

and surive an all out nuclear assault on his homeworld/dimension. impressive indeed

#24 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

NVM, found it.

now that's a bada**

#25 Posted by SlimJ87D (9970 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Interesting. I don't know much about the character but he sounds like he could give Darkseid a true challenge more so than a lot of people here think.

#26 Edited by Dextersinister (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

He fought New 52 JLA, and held his own, but all of them were not that powerful at the time. ( Except Hal who wasn't rectonned )

Most of them cannot become stronger only more experienced which doesn't increase durability or ability to deal damage. He had them beaten but for some reason walked away to kill civilians, the moment when he broke Hal's arm he could have just as easily have broken his neck and they never explained why he didn't just come back from being boom tubed so either he didn't want to kill them and has set something up or there are a few plot holes.

#27 Posted by stu (379 posts) - - Show Bio

King hyperion wins.

He killed every hero in his dimension, Thor ,hulk,Herc,galactus.....

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@jeanroygrant: By Knocking Darkseid the f*ck out

Darkseid has Superman level strength

I@asIsuspected said:

@SlimJ87D said:

NVM, found it.

now that's a bada**

Is Colossus using laser vision?

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Most of them cannot become stronger only more experienced which doesn't increase durability or ability to deal damage. He had them beaten but for some reason walked away to kill civilians, the moment when he broke Hal's arm he could have just as easily have broken his neck and they never explained why he didn't just come back from being boom tubed so either he didn't want to kill them and has set something up or there are a few plot holes.

Okay, let's say experinced than. I honestly think King Hyperion can replicate that. Also that's New 52 Darkseid, aren't we talking about Pre-Flashpoint? Hal is not even that durable anyways.

#30 Posted by SlimJ87D (9970 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Sorry I have limited knowledge on what's going on there, I just found the scan.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant: Sorry I have limited knowledge on what's going on there, I just found the scan.

Oh

#32 Edited by Dextersinister (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: The arm snapping was to point out that Darkseid could have ended the League's chances of driving him back by simply killing Hal when he's at his mercy, instead he simply wounds him and walks off to indiscriminately kill randomers. Either Darkseid wanted them to throw him off Earth and the invasion was a ruse or that was some awful writing.

We use the latest version but if it was pre-flashpoint then Darkseid would have the anti-life equation, he seems to have it post-52 but it's gone though another change and seems to be produced by machines.

#33 Posted by Jake Fury (18672 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: That isn't Colossus, its Mimic.

#34 Posted by ABC_123_ABC (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#35 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal human beat the crap out of him.

Watch The Immortals.

Troll.

#36 Posted by dondave (37624 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion ftw

#37 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion without morals should speedblitz Darkseid. In morals KH will talk a lot and Darkseid will attack him with OB. It will hurt KH, possibly KO him, but not kill. 
But it still would be a win for DS, so:

In morals: Darkseid.
Out of morals: King Hyperion.

#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant: The arm snapping was to point out that Darkseid could have ended the League's chances of driving him back by simply killing Hal when he's at his mercy, instead he simply wounds him and walks off to indiscriminately kill randomers. Either Darkseid wanted them to throw him off Earth and the invasion was a ruse or that was some awful writing.

We use the latest version but if it was pre-flashpoint then Darkseid would have the anti-life equation, he seems to have it post-52 but it's gone though another change and seems to be produced by machines.

I see.

@Jake Fury said:

@jeanroygrant: That isn't Colossus, its Mimic.

Oh thanks for clearing that up.

@czarny_samael666 said:

King Hyperion without morals should speedblitz Darkseid. In morals KH will talk a lot and Darkseid will attack him with OB. It will hurt KH, possibly KO him, but not kill. But it still would be a win for DS, so: In morals: Darkseid. Out of morals: King Hyperion.

How fast is King Hyperion, I have never seen him speed-blitz anybody yet.

#39 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion! I'm familiar with Darkseid, but King Hyperion has many different heroes in parallel universes in Exiles, some of thes feats are pictured, some are spoken of! I saw an image where he snorted up a hero through his nostrils. He's also killed alternate reality Hulks and Thors. I don't know if Darkseid has killed any heroes.King Hyperion FTW!

#40 Posted by Saren (25688 posts) - - Show Bio

Does King Hyperion have any feats that aren't killing featless alternate universe heroes? Any at all?