vs

#2 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid for the win omega beams.

#3 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid for the win omega beams.

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed.

#5 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid can't hurt him. Omega Beams will do nothing. Juggernaut will plow right through it.

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, come on!

#7 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Darkseid can't hurt him. Omega Beams will do nothing. Juggernaut will plow right through it."
Fanboyism.
#8 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio

Rei-kai how come the omega beams cant work on juggernaut.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224450 posts) - - Show Bio
The Omega Beams can work on Juggernaut
#10 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Omega Beams can work on Juggernaut
"
I know just another bit of something....
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224450 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I know just another bit of something...."
Yep
#12 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"
Exactly

and unless this is Trion Juggs then DS could out muscle him as well
#13 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Exactly

and unless this is Trion Juggs then DS could out muscle him as well"
Yeah.
#14 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

DS wins.

#15 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

The Omega Beams haven't been able to "Erase" people since the Pre-Crisis days. It's little better than a powerful laser and something that can be blocked, dodged, and countered. Juggernaut is invulnerable to harm. Not only does he have ludicrous durability, but he can even put up a magical force-field around himself to augment his durability. He's taken shots from people higher on the power scale than 'seid and not been slowed down.

Even at the possibility of his durability being breached, no level of injury will actually kill him. At least as long as he's the only Juggernaut. Even aged a hundred or more years and he didn't stop or slow down. Even when reduced to nothing more than a skeleton by a magical being stronger than Doc Strange, it didn't stop him. Cain Marko, the Juggernaut, just kept coming.

#16 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

he did punch knock down the stranger

caption
caption
caption
im the juggernaut b#@ tch!!!! listin to me im a big bully!!!
#17 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahaha.

zzzzz

#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
Darkseid casually sending away juggernaut (and owning magneto in the process).

caption

caption
#19 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Cross-overs are non-canon.

#20 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's rather realistic...

#21 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Cross-overs are non-canon."
Like most of the things you say...

zzzzz
#22 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

That's your opinion. Frankly, it's not. Magneto's shields are incredibly powerful and if he felt like it he could rip Darkseid's entire citadel in half with his powers. And Juggernaut could've deflected the Omega Beams. He also doesn't take orders unless he gets exactly what he wants, and 'seid doesn't have what he wants. The only one who can really tell him what to do is Cyttorak, mainly because Cyttorak can strip him of all his powers. Certainly if Magneto went in 'seid's face he'd get grabbed, but that's not something he'd do. He's not that stupid.

#23 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins...

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid's Omega Beams won't work on Juggernaut. I don't think they work on magical beings or objects. I say this because Wonder Woman was able to deflect them with her magical bracelets. So, I don't think the beams would work on Juggernaut at all...

#25 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Darkseid's Omega Beams won't work on Juggernaut. I don't think they work on magical beings or objects. I say this because Wonder Woman was able to deflect them with her magical bracelets. So, I don't think the beams would work on Juggernaut at all..."
I think there is a difference between the two.
#26 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Darkseid's Omega Beams won't work on Juggernaut. I don't think they work on magical beings or objects. I say this because Wonder Woman was able to deflect them with her magical bracelets. So, I don't think the beams would work on Juggernaut at all..."
Also that was current darkseid omega beams.
#27 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana's bracelets are made from the Aegis that Zeus had. It's magical. Juggernaut is empowered by a magical deity giving him immeasurable strength, invulnerability to harm, magical force-fields/armor, as well as being an unstoppable force with forward momentum. Plus he's unkillable with regenerative abilities.

#28 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Diana's bracelets are made from the Aegis that Zeus had. It's magical. Juggernaut is empowered by a magical deity giving him immeasurable strength, invulnerability to harm, magical force-fields/armor, as well as being an unstoppable force with forward momentum. Plus he's unkillable with regenerative abilities."
That was current darkseid omega beams and in the first post it does not say the versions of the characters.
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

What difference is there besides the both of them being magical in nature?

#30 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Base rule is to use most recent versions when no indication is given.

#31 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"What difference is there besides the both of them being magical in nature?"
I said that was current darkseid omega beams.  In the first post it says nothing about the versions of the characters.
#32 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Base rule is to use most recent versions when no indication is given."
WTF.... Did you make that up yourself.
#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"That was current darkseid omega beams and in the first post it does not say the versions of the characters."

If versions aren't specified, then the current version will be used... If someone makes a Spidey vs. Batman thread, everyone assumes it's the mainstream versions even though they aren't specified.

never give up said:
"Also that was current darkseid omega beams."

Current Darkseid is in the battle.
#34 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

In other words he wants to try and say it's PC-Darkseid here so DS will win. If you go that way then who's to say this isn't 8th Day Juggernaut or Trion-Juggernaut? Seriously, we just go by current version when nothing else is given in the setup.

#35 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"In other words he wants to try and say it's PC-Darkseid here so DS will win. If you go that way then who's to say this isn't 8th Day Juggernaut or Trion-Juggernaut? Seriously, we just go by current version when nothing else is given in the setup."

It's been the set-up ever since.
#36 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"In other words he wants to try and say it's PC-Darkseid here so DS will win. If you go that way then who's to say this isn't 8th Day Juggernaut or Trion-Juggernaut? Seriously, we just go by current version when nothing else is given in the setup."
You trying to call me a fanboy wtf marvel fanboy....
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

never give up said:

"I said that was current darkseid omega beams.  In the first post it says nothing about the versions of the characters."

Then the current versions are used if not specified.

never give up said:

"WTF.... Did you make that up yourself."

The Mods did. Everyone agreed on this a long time ago.

#38 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"

never give up said:

"I said that was current darkseid omega beams.  In the first post it says nothing about the versions of the characters."

Then the current versions are used if not specified.

never give up said:

"WTF.... Did you make that up yourself."

The Mods did. Everyone agreed on this a long time ago.

"
Thank you I still think darkseid could win by using telepathy.
#39 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

TP doesn't work as long as Juggernaut has his helmet on and/or his forcefield activated.

#40 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"TP doesn't work as long as Juggernaut has his helmet on and/or his forcefield activated."
And how easily has juggernaut came off?

Very Easy....
#41 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not easy. X-Men it took a combination of forces to get it off, mainly involving adamantium cutting courtesy of Wolverine. And Juggs is certainly not removing it in the middle of battle. Plus at times he's been shown to have a 2nd smaller helmet on underneath for added protection.

#42 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"No, not easy. X-Men it took a combination of forces to get it off, mainly involving adamantium cutting courtesy of Wolverine. And Juggs is certainly not removing it in the middle of battle. Plus at times he's been shown to have a 2nd smaller helmet on underneath for added protection."
Stop lying scans...
#43 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, try saying that again.

caption
#44 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Now, try saying that again.

caption
"
caption
#45 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

And look, I still didn't lie. Watch, I'll quote myself.

Rei-Kai said:

"No, not easy. X-Men it took a combination of forces to get it off, mainly involving adamantium cutting courtesy of Wolverine. And Juggs is certainly not removing it in the middle of battle. Plus at times he's been shown to have a 2nd smaller helmet on underneath for added protection."

#46 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

he made the skull cap later after getting tired of getting it knocked off and being attacked by psionic

#47 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"And look, I still didn't lie. Watch, I'll quote myself.

Rei-Kai said:

"
Your funny I posted a scan with juggernaut helmet coming off easy you said that his helmet don't come off easy right.....
#48 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

The helmet is still not something easily removed. Just the X-Men and others who have faced Juggernaut all know it's the only way to beat him.

#49 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"The helmet is still not something easily removed.
caption
#50 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Man his helmet is so hard to take off.