Posted by Equilbrium (229 posts) 9 months, 5 days ago

Poll: Darkseid vs Hulk and Red Hulk and WB Hulk and Thing and Juggernaut (3 rounds) (42 votes)

Darkseid 52%
Hulk and Red Hulk and WB Hulk and Thing and Juggernaut 48%

Takes place on Earth

Each round Hulk and Red Hulk and WB Hulk and Thing and Juggernaut will fight different versions of DS.

All bloodlust

Win by death

Round 1: Darkseid New 52

Round 2: PC Darkseid

Round 3: Soulfire Darkseid and Juggernaut turns into Trion Juggernaut

#1 Posted by dondave (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#2 Edited by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 i think Team can take it.

Round 3 its tricky, we don't know the extent of Trion Juggernaut's resilience. But hell DS is overpowered that way.

#3 Posted by SheenLantern (6205 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Darkseid stomps

Round 2: Darkseid ubermegaspitestomps

Round 3: Unless Trion Juggs is somehow stronger than Cytorrak, Darkseid still stomps.

#4 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid NoPleaseIhaveAFamilyStomps them

#5 Edited by KnightOfZero (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team with mid difficutly

Round 2: i dont know much about pre crisis darkside, but i hear he is pretty strong. i got to go with him

round 3: Soul fire destroys them

#6 Posted by patrat18 (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 3: Unless Trion Juggs is somehow stronger than Cytorrak, Darkseid still stomps.

#7 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid wins but round 3 trion jugg is pretty powerful from what i remember

#8 Posted by Anti_Killemall (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Going by feats, Universe buster Hulk Stoms planetry level Darksied

#9 Posted by MarlboroMan (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 : Hulks win

Round 2 : Darkseid wins

Round 3 : Trion Juggernaut stomps

#10 Edited by Zmasonite (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Round 1: Darkseid stomps

This is accurate

#11 Posted by dondave (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 : Hulks win

Round 2 : Darkseid wins

Round 3 : Trion Juggernaut stomps

How is Hulk beating New 52 Darkseid?

#12 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

Does he even have to physically fight any of them? Really? Is it required he stoop to their level of combat and play fisticuffs with these bricks?

#13 Posted by comic_book_fan (5245 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid but if it were a physical fight I would go with the team.

#14 Edited by darkseid1006 (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid the only threat is Trion juggs but soul fire Darkseid was a complete tank he could take him eventually IMO if not he still has the first two

#15 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid fights them physically he loses, if he fights by using his matter manipulation and energy based powers he stomps.

#16 Edited by Ohgma_Infinium (258 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid fights them physically he loses, if he fights by using his matter manipulation and energy based powers he stomps.

Darkseid can just slap the team to submission. He is physically stronger than the team.

#17 Edited by Killemall (18253 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgma_infinium said:

Darkseid can just slap the team to submission. He is physically stronger than the team.

Thats going to be extremely hard given we have Juggernaut in the team. Unless we are using a depowered version, beating him physically is very difficult (although not impossible as most people tend to think).

#18 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Darkseid is not beating Juggs. The others, of course but not Juggernaut, considering he was hurt by Aquaman's Trident.

I agree with this one.

Trion Juggernaut was 'breaking reality' with his punches. I don't know much about Soul Fire Darkseid other than he is the most powerful Post-Crisis incarnation of Uxas. And he is no way more powerful than Cyttorak, no friggin' way.

#19 Edited by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins all rounds... muscle does not beat OB/E

good day

#20 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5151 posts) - - Show Bio

Team round 1

Round 2 DS by BFR

Round 3 don't know

#21 Edited by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

New52 probably loses; Worldbreaker can do the damage, and Juggernaut can take the beatings. If nothing else, I doubt he has the power to actually kill Juggernaut. More feats might help him out later, but right now, Darkseid is basically a brick with eyebeams.

Pre-Crisis: Great Darkness Saga can take it. Otherwise, he would still probably have problems actually putting them down. He does have more options though. Not sure if BFR is not allowed here, though, since it gives the winning condition as "death," and killing Juggernaut tends to be problematic.

Soulfire is just way beyond these. I have never found Trion to be even remotely as impressive as some people make him out to be. He's a godzilla sized Juggernaut with basically no intelligence, who was still defeated by the X-Men via Xavier's telepathy.

Does he even have to physically fight any of them? Really? Is it required he stoop to their level of combat and play fisticuffs with these bricks?

Why wouldn't he? New52 in particular doesn't seem to have a great deal of versatility, and engaged physically with both the JLA and Highfather, which look to be his only fights. Even Soulfire Darkseid (who has basically no chance of losing here anyway) was throwing punches at Soulfire Orion. It's not like Darkseid has ever really been averse to direct, physical combat.

Sure, if he could take them all out before they reach him, he probably would, but New52 Omega Beams (are they even still called that now, or are we just assuming?) aren't going to be enough to take out Juggernaut, and probably not Worldbreaker.

Trion Juggernaut was 'breaking reality' with his punches. I don't know much about Soul Fire Darkseid other than he is the most powerful Post-Crisis incarnation of Uxas. And he is no way more powerful than Cyttorak, no friggin' way.

Trion was punching holes in space, allowing him to walk to other dimensions. The term "breaking reality" is a bit overstated here. What he was doing wasn't effectively much different from opening a boomtube, he was just doing it with his fists. Otherwise, I don't think there is really much to gauge Trion's power. He existed for like 2 issues, and didn't really encounter anything of note.

Soulfire Darkseid was able to temporarily bind the Source. Of course, Starlin was screwing with New Gods continuity like crazy, so it's hard to say if the Source there was the same thing as it had always been before. However, since half of it was the Anti-Life Entity from Cosmic Odyssey, we can reliably say that SF Darkseid is at least a bit more powerful than the Entity, which was at least a universal threat, IIRC. I would certainly take it over Trion Juggernaut. Cyttorak is debatable, but as far as I'm aware, even Cytorrak himself has little in the way of actual showings.

#22 Posted by ilikedonuts (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Darkseid can either just Omega Beam the he** outta 'em all....a two-handed hammerfist on 'em all should do the trick too. Juggernaut is invulnerable to any physical attack though, so Darkseid will just have to tear Juggies helmet of an' then attack his mind, erasin' him from existance.

Round 2 same results.

Round 3 could go either way.

#23 Posted by godzilla44 (2634 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1: maybe team

round 2 : darksied stomps badly

round 3 : darksied stomps again

#24 Posted by Immortal777 (6883 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid all 3

#25 Edited by maxpain (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by BeefiestName (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone tell me, on the team, is anyone but WB Hulk/Juggernaut even a factor against Darkseid?