Darkseid vs Dominus

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Who wins in an all out battle between Darkseid and Dominus in a fight that takes place in Metropolis ?

http://www.comicvine.com/dominus/29-13090/

vs

http://www.comicvine.com/darkseid/29-2349/

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By entropy_aegis

Bump.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Thorion88

Hmm kindof tough here, on one hand it's Darkseid, when if written well, is generally leagues above Supes. But then again Dominus was practically having his way against Superman as well due to his vast psionic powers & reality warping abilities.

Could Darkseid's omega beams work against a Lord of Chaos, especially one with Dominus's abilities?

I might lean towards Dominus in this encounter. I kindof see a repeat of what happened with Darkseid and Spectre's fight, where Dominus might be more powerful of the two, but the Source will prevent a killing blow on Darkseid.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Killemall

@King Saturn: dominus, hasdarkseid everbeen shownto haveresistance againstreality warping??

@Thorion88 said:

Hmm kindof tough here, on one hand it's Darkseid, when if written well, is generally leagues above Supes. But then again Dominus was practically having his way against Superman as well due to his vast psionic powers & reality warping abilities.

Could Darkseid's omega beams work against a Lord of Chaos, especially one with Dominus's abilities?

I might lean towards Dominus in this encounter. I kindof see a repeat of what happened with Darkseid and Spectre's fight, where Dominus might be more powerful of the two, but the Source will prevent a killing blow on Darkseid.

I highly doubt omega beam would work, it has never worked on someone who's at or around Superman level.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Killemall said:

@King Saturn: dominus, hasdarkseid everbeen shownto haveresistance againstreality warping??

@Thorion88 said:

I highly doubt omega beam would work, it has never worked on someone who's at or around Superman level.

Worked fine on Superman on a number of occasions.@Thorion88 said:

Darkseid did own Mordru and he's supposed to be the mightiest of all the Lords of Chaos.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By YoungGunna

Well Darkseid did pretty much punk the Lords of Chaos but Dominus beat Kismet so he might be to much for DS to handle in a random encounter.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Killemall

@entropy_aegis said:

@Killemall said:

@Thorion88 said:

Worked fine on Superman on a number of occasions.

I think u misunderstood me, i say omega beam would not work in the sense that it wouldnt be able to trans-mutate or erase superman level being from existence, it has never happened before. Of course it would hurt to be on the receiving end. :)

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers