#1 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

Before you immediately jump to say Pre-Crisis Darkseid wins, give a reason as to why citing actual comics or your argument is invalid.

That said, Pre-Crisis Darkseid versus Post-Crisis Darkseid. Yes, I made it. No, this is not a mismatch. Yes, I can shred your argument.

Your turn.

#2 Posted by Dextersinister (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically the same person he was simply altered to match a current fight and was often a sufferer of forgotten power syndrome.

#3 Edited by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Darkseid blow up a planet,Post-crisis Darkseid didnt

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2548 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Killemall (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

Blowing up a planet should make PC Darkseid any better than Normal darkseid, although i dont recall seeing Darkseid blow up a planet.

I was going to say PC Darkseid vs Infinity Man was really impressive, given PC Infinity Man was portrayed as superior to PC Superman , but dont know if post crisis Darkseid has faced him as well.

I dont think its a stomp or anything, its close, PC has limited feat though.

#8 Edited by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

Post-C incapacitated and banished him with the Omega Force. Adventures of Superman #495

#9 Posted by Killemall (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Are they on the same power level, as in post crisis and pre crisis Infinity man? coz i have read very little on whole new god thing.

#10 Edited by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. Crisis didn't officially depower the Fourth World though. Check out Firestorm #58 for proof.

EDIT: derp. Firestorm #58

#11 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis wins, Final Crisis and Seven Solders are pretty damn impressive.

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

My faulty memory strikes again! Turns out the robot that had Superman on the ropes actually no-sold his heatvision completely. Drax blasted it to smithereens.

#13 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity Man..oh god

this is infinity man best destroyed feats...

he even not a planet buster....and PC DS just blow up a planet,nothing

#14 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12678 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

You realize that is Pre-Crisis Infinity-Man, right? Post-Crisis is much, much stronger than Byrne or Jurgens Superman, who could scrap the Kryptonian battlesuit that Lobo's bike's missiles didn't even scratch, and those are planetary.

Post-Crisis Darkseid wins.

#16 Edited by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: too bad the planet they were fighting on is clearly intact on page 34 and its outright stated on page 39 that it VANISHED.

#18 Posted by Immortal777 (8622 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't they the same with a few changes here and there.

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12678 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Darkseid didn't easily blow up the planet, if anything Orion and Darkseid were the cause of it's destruction, but then again they never destroyed it in the first place .... I see this as a World Breaker Hulk situation, he didn't blow up the planet by himself, Red She-Hulk had a lot to do with the small planet's destruction as they fought, same with Orion and Darkseid...

Now, show me Darkseid blowing up a planet....

#20 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I think they are not really blow up planet,i also say this feats like world break hulk feats,nothing Impressive,he can beat PC superman/supergirl just PIS

@powerwoman: too bad the planet they were fighting on is clearly intact on page 34 and its outright stated on page 39 that it VANISHED.

i agree,the PC DS is nothing

#21 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: the PC infinity man just have some exaggeration.by Jack Kirby,like he took a solar system buster the Jack Kirby exaggeration his charater,like Fourth World people,he want to make his charater more powerful than superman,but he was bad,his charater no feats to prove it,In addition to a ridiculous exaggeration

#22 Edited by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

...except for owning a gravi-guard that had Superman pinned.

#23 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: exaggeration,you can easily found this write name is " Jack Kirby",he always use exaggeration in the fourth world charater

#24 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, post-c Darkseid destroyed a planet in Mr. Miracle #3.

#26 Edited by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: yep,so that mean post-c darkseid is far more powerful than PC DS

here,i can easily prove Jack Kirby exaggeration fourth world charater

this monster stronger than PC superman:

he almost beat PC superman

so,how powerful is he?well,he can surviving atomic war....ok...that make me dizziness

and...some street charater can easily beat these monster,and wait....did you see some armyman toe with toe him?

OH MY GOD...

that why i dont like Jack Kirby

#27 Edited by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

You do realize that Post-Crisis Darkseid is supposed to be Pre-Crisis Darkseid, right?

#28 Edited by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

No offense,jack kirby is great write,he was good man,i'm not despise him,but he just too bad in the superman comics book,in the DC,he creater fourth world and some charater,I may be wrong,but when i'm read his works for superman is just too strange,he want to prove his charater is more powerful than superman,But the worst way,he make his charater look very stupid and rubbish for exaggeration it's a great pity

#29 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

So, because Kirby didn't go for over the top, his writing is bad?

#31 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: He story is great,but he make superman power level became random and street,you can read my scan,too funny,too crazy,if you read his works for superman,you would be see the kirby use fourth world charater make superman soooo useless,he want to make his charater more powerful than superman,but all just rubbish and exaggeration

even big barda husband can match PC superman in strength(who far weaker than big barda...the big barda best strength feats just lift some tank in the pre-crisis.....)

#32 Edited by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

That's ... not Kirby's work in the second example.

#33 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: I know,just like PC MM can hit PC superman as superman as hard ,but PC mm struggling moved space shuttle,PC superman say Pc wonder woman is strong,but the PC wonder woman best strength feats just lift island,the PC mon-el can match PC superman in strength,but he best strength feats just moved moon,and once even PC Ultra boy help him

when PC superman fight with PC mongul,yes,PC mongul beat him,but in the same issue,a missile can kill PC superman,and when PC Validus beat PC superman,the PC Validus full power just can destroy city......

got it?in the PC,DC write always bad,but kirby's superman is most worst

#34 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, dude. I didn't understand any of that. Want to post in my other thread? Pleeeeeeeease?

#35 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: pretty please with sugar on top? I'll be your best friend. I'll even agree with you on all things PC.

#37 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: ok then, big Barda vs. power girl - first one to laugh loses. Who wins?

#41 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: not in a fight. In a make-me-laugh contest.

#44 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/supergirl-vs-she-hulk-rated-pg-13-1462020/#3

#47 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by TifaLockhart (15363 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: you're currently winning the Internet. Sorry, @veshark but that last post of PowerWoman's was comedy gold.