#1 Posted by Garfield (99 posts) - - Show Bio

They both fight at the X-Men Mansion (Outside). 
Full-powered Colossus. Extreme!
Current Darkseid. 
No Morals.  
A Far away distance. 
Winner by KO. 
Who wins? 

W

#2 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that Colossus has potential to beat a lot of people. If he gets enough feats, eventually I will support him against powerful DC characters. But this is just ridiculous. Colossus loses bad.

#3 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

I believe that Colossus has potential to beat a lot of people. If he gets enough feats, eventually I will support him against powerful DC characters. But this is just ridiculous. Colossus loses bad.

#4 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant tell if your serious.......

#5 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins this.

#6 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! 2 beings with rounded headgear that has red burning eyes! I bet they're on the same tier! Let's get em to fight each other!

#7 Posted by EternalGrandMaster (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

Marvel must hate Colossus or more so the juggernaut because he has the power for naught....Cain Marko the original Juggernaut has dozens of feats from creating shields that protect him from anything to regenerating from a skeleton. Colossanaut gets pounded on by the Thing, Red Hulk and even has his unstoppable fist that was in motion stopped.

Colossanaut wins this due to simple power set..Darkseid only way to win is BFR via Omega Beam..Other than that he can't kill Colossanaut.

#8 Posted by jwalser3 (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Wow! 2 beings with rounded headgear that has red burning eyes! I bet they're on the same tier! Let's get em to fight each other!

Lol, but Darkseid takes him down.

#9 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3590 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Darkseid wins this.

exactly!......OMEGA BEAMS (o)(o)___/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\___KABOOM!!!.........the end

#10 Posted by kmiller9959 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Darkseid doesn't get physically beaten is to BFR Juggy.

#11 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@kmiller9959 said:

#12 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, easily.

@kmiller9959 said:

Or he wipes him from existence, takes off his helmet and mind ***** (can't say that word on here) him, or he beats him like the Hulk did (IIRC what Hulk did).

#13 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117 said:

Darkseid wins this.

exactly!......OMEGA BEAMS (o)(o)___/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\___KABOOM!!!.........the end

Well i know OB knocked out Superman for a while which was impressive but the only time Colossusnaut has been KOed that i know of is in his fighting vs Rulk where he intentially powered himself down to reduce the collateral damage (havent read the recent fight between Colossus vs Gladiator though). But is Colossus is anywhere like Juggy he has enough in him to talk the OB.

#14 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Darkseid, easily.

Or he wipes him from existence, takes off his helmet and mind ***** (can't say that word on here) him, or he beats him like the Hulk did (IIRC what Hulk did).

When has he wiped out anyone out of existence or used telepathy or BFRed anyone for that matter?

Rulk beat him because he intentionally powered down to save collateral damage

#15 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Darkseid, easily.

When has he wiped out anyone out of existence or used telepathy or BFRed anyone for that matter?

Rulk beat him because he intentionally powered down to save collateral damage

He BFR'd Batman. How can you forget that?

#16 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

I think you are missing the OP saying current version and having the picture of New 52 darkseid (although i have only reached no 6 in the series , 4 issue of each character is more to go :p 0.

#17 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I think you are missing the OP saying current version and having the picture of New 52 darkseid (although i have only reached no 6 in the series , 4 issue of each character is more to go :p 0.

Damn, missed that.

#18 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins this.

Curbstomps actually

#19 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Darkseid wins this.

Curbstomps actually

How does he curbstomp i do not really understand. Just because he temporarily KOed Superman. Omega beam pre 52 was really powerful has no feats in the current series apart from KOing superman, Colossus should be at least as durable as Superman given he hasnt done anything significant that i know of apart from taking few bullets in action comics.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Damn, missed that.

I though so too, that is why i asked when he has BFRed anyone. Pre 52 Darkseid has BFRed Superman twice, Infinity Man once, Lobo once (non cannon i think), Slo-bo once, BFR Batman across times etc, i wouldnt question those abilities. Pre 52 Darkseid should win him rather easily, the new Darkseid doesnt have much feat to support that, wonder woman and aquaman blinded him together to prevent him from using OB and with Superman back rather handily sent him back to Apokolips.

#21 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: How does Aquaman and Wonder Woman covering his eyes to prevent from using OB even work? He' still be able to shoot their thumb, and BFR them somewhere, or just burn their thumb, haha

#22 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Killemall: How does Aquaman and Wonder Woman covering his eyes to prevent from using OB even work? He' still be able to shoot their thumb, and BFR them somewhere, or just burn their thumb, haha

They did not cover his eyes they blinded him by poking his eye with their respect weapons. My explanation is lousy, just check out the scans.

#23 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Darkseid shouldn't really be hurt too much by that, though.

#24 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Listen,I know you love Juggernaut but even in physical combat Darkseid beats him easy.

#25 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@Killemall: Listen,I know you love Juggernaut but even in physical combat Darkseid beats him easy.

And what has Darkseid exactly dont that to prove this? Who did he beat in a h2h ? Anything to back up this claim?

@blackadamFTW said:

@Killemall: Darkseid shouldn't really be hurt too much by that, though.

Well this is a rebooted version, does not look as powerful as he used to be. To be honest Darkseid kind of lost his status after Jack Kirby's run and hasnt been held in the same regards ever since. I mean how do you go from easily one shotting Superman and other Superman level character to being beaten outright by Superman in 2 instances? Also initially Darkseid was kept as a new god villians, but as off late, i suppose its more to do with the animation series he's been popular as a Superman villian and its fairly evident Superman has been turned down a notch or so. I would expect the same would happen to Darkseid, although i am a big Darkseid fan and would love to see him brought back to his formal glories.

#26 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I want to see the Darkseid who disintegrated Kalibak by touching him!!!!

#27 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins

#28 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Darkseid has beaten Orion and Superman.

#29 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Did you not read my first reply to you? Of course Darkseid pre new 52 is more powerful than juggernaut, never claimed anything to the contrary. What i am however saying is this darkseid, current version New 52 hasnt done anything to show he is. The OP clearly says its the current version, has the picture of New 52 Darkseid so it was pretty obvious it is the new 52 version. Therefore i was shocked seeing how so many people think Darkseid would easily beat Colossusnaut.

Mind you i am not saying this Darkseid is really weak, he was completely unphased by GL's attack and easily overpowered him and broke his arm, he also practically one shotted Superman with his OB. Apart from that its impressive to see Darkseid stand ground, albiet for a short time against Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cybrog. Sadly he got his eye's poked into and blinded and Superman BFR him back to Apokolips using his own boom tube.

Darkseid new 52 had done many impressive things this Darkseid hasnt.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

Darkseid wins

Any reason why?

A full powered Colossunaut should at least be more durable than the current Superman.

#31 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Without BFR Colossusnaut runs right through Darkside.

#32 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Stronger said:

Did you not read my first reply to you? Of course Darkseid pre new 52 is more powerful than juggernaut, never claimed anything to the contrary. What i am however saying is this darkseid, current version New 52 hasnt done anything to show he is. The OP clearly says its the current version, has the picture of New 52 Darkseid so it was pretty obvious it is the new 52 version. Therefore i was shocked seeing how so many people think Darkseid would easily beat Colossusnaut.

Mind you i am not saying this Darkseid is really weak, he was completely unphased by GL's attack and easily overpowered him and broke his arm, he also practically one shotted Superman with his OB. Apart from that its impressive to see Darkseid stand ground, albiet for a short time against Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cybrog. Sadly he got his eye's poked into and blinded and Superman BFR him back to Apokolips using his own boom tube.

Darkseid new 52 had done many impressive things this Darkseid hasnt.

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt DCNU the continuety of Earth 1.So Darkseid should have all his previous feats.

You said that he kinda one shotted Superman.Colossus hs troube beating Rulk.I don't know.I think DS wins easy

#33 Posted by Nefarious (21962 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins via BFR.

#34 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt DCNU the continuety of Earth 1.So Darkseid should have all his previous feats.

You said that he kinda one shotted Superman.Colossus hs troube beating Rulk.I don't know.I think DS wins easy

No it isnt, while few character have their histories intact many doesnt. For example, Batman and the entire Batclan history is unchanged so is Green Lanterns, however the way they formed Justice League doesnt add up, there is no Starro in the picture. Therefore there are changes. Superman story line is very different, same goes for Static Shock, Grifter and Wonder Woman is not made of clay anymore but is the daughter of Zeus. It does not generally follow.

You have to consider the fight, there was only one instance where Colossus actually tapped nicely into the juggernaut power where he transformed. But he knew something the longer they fought the more innocent casualties will arise, besides once he taps completely into juggernaut's powers he can no longer control himself. That is why , knowing this, he intentionally powered himself down and got beaten by Rulk. I unfortunately dont have the scan , hopefully someone can do that for me, but it was explained in the battle.

#35 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossusnaut wasn't 'defeated' by Rulk, he allowed Rulk to hit him and beat him down. So Rulk was technically still able to defeat him, just that Colossusnaut wasn't hitting back or trying to fight. I think Darkseid can definitely get a few Rulk-sized hits on Colossusnaut, and defeat him.

I dont know if that made any sense, but whatever I think Darkseid wins

#36 Posted by Dextersinister (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid could defeat Colossus with words alone because the guy has shown serious signs of depression in recent Uncanny and is keen on throwing his life away.

#37 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

LOL

#38 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Stronger said:

No it isnt, while few character have their histories intact many doesnt. For example, Batman and the entire Batclan history is unchanged so is Green Lanterns, however the way they formed Justice League doesnt add up, there is no Starro in the picture. Therefore there are changes. Superman story line is very different, same goes for Static Shock, Grifter and Wonder Woman is not made of clay anymore but is the daughter of Zeus. It does not generally follow.

You have to consider the fight, there was only one instance where Colossus actually tapped nicely into the juggernaut power where he transformed. But he knew something the longer they fought the more innocent casualties will arise, besides once he taps completely into juggernaut's powers he can no longer control himself. That is why , knowing this, he intentionally powered himself down and got beaten by Rulk. I unfortunately dont have the scan , hopefully someone can do that for me, but it was explained in the battle.

Do we have any clue that Darkseid's history is changed?If not then I consider his fights with Orion and Superman as feats.

I really think this fight was unfair.I always hated Rulk and I honestly agree with you that Piotr would have wrecked him.We have to consider though that his only signifficant feat is beating Kuurth.I don't think Kuurth can beat Orion even in pure h2h.

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Darkseid, easily.

@kmiller9959 said:

You mean like how Red Hulk did

#40 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Do we have any clue that Darkseid's history is changed?If not then I consider his fights with Orion and Superman as feats.

I really think this fight was unfair.I always hated Rulk and I honestly agree with you that Piotr would have wrecked him.We have to consider though that his only signifficant feat is beating Kuurth.I don't think Kuurth can beat Orion even in pure h2h.

Well there werent outright clues but Wonder Woman was holding her own against Darkseid, he's way too durable to have his eyes poked out like before. also the whole point of DCnU was to make a new universe. The only characters whose history arent changed are the batclan (Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl etc). Also darksied is known to boast around before a fight which he did not do in fact he didnt even say anything, the art looks pretty different too and from what i see he looked turned down a notch or so.

Orion is a tricky one, would depend on which version we are talking about standard morals of morals off. When Darkseid fought Orion without a mother box Orion rather easily beat him, the fight barely lasted 3 pages. Also after Jack Kirby's orginal run darkseid isnt kept as same regards as he used be before, i mean how do you go from easily one shotting Superman and Superman level characters to being beaten outright by superman in 2 occasions and superman rather casually holding his own against Darkseid in Final Crisis. Nevertheless, feats put him well and above anything colossus with juggernaut's powers have done in the past which i totally agree.

The difference between colossus as juggernaut we know and the one in this fight is that OP says he has full powers which should keep him close to classic version of juggernauts like 8th day or Trion. I think those version would do very well against Orion in a hand 2 hand combat.

#41 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Stronger said:

Well there werent outright clues but Wonder Woman was holding her own against Darkseid, he's way too durable to have his eyes poked out like before. also the whole point of DCnU was to make a new universe. The only characters whose history arent changed are the batclan (Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl etc). Also darksied is known to boast around before a fight which he did not do in fact he didnt even say anything, the art looks pretty different too and from what i see he looked turned down a notch or so.

Orion is a tricky one, would depend on which version we are talking about standard morals of morals off. When Darkseid fought Orion without a mother box Orion rather easily beat him, the fight barely lasted 3 pages. Also after Jack Kirby's orginal run darkseid isnt kept as same regards as he used be before, i mean how do you go from easily one shotting Superman and Superman level characters to being beaten outright by superman in 2 occasions and superman rather casually holding his own against Darkseid in Final Crisis. Nevertheless, feats put him well and above anything colossus with juggernaut's powers have done in the past which i totally agree.

The difference between colossus as juggernaut we know and the one in this fight is that OP says he has full powers which should keep him close to classic version of juggernauts like 8th day or Trion. I think those version would do very well against Orion in a hand 2 hand combat.

Forgive me but I thought wrong.Full powered Juggs means Trion or 8th day.I agree with you and very good point.Now this verion of Juggs could beat Orion IMO.

#42 Posted by Klassenface (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is a Fucking God!! It was hard enough for Batman and Superman to defeat him temporarily, and Colussusnaut has nothing but raw strength at his side, sorry Petey you lose terribly.

#43 Posted by Outside_85 (9980 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to how Johns constructed that fight, Darkseid does have a little in feats, flattened the entire League 2 seconds after arrival and introducing himself, Hal was pretty much powerless to stop him when he tried to go one on one (where he just smashed through the ring constructs)...and thats pretty much it.

Guess I am going to go with Pete since he does have more showings.