Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

This is pre crisis darkseid.  If you dont know the characters look them up.  Who wins and why.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By warlock360

darkseid

Reason: Pre-Crisis

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Voidheart said:
"darkseid

Reason: Pre-Crisis
"

If this is a complete curbstomp tell me please.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Darkseid sadly.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Pre Crisis Darkseid would handle Captain Mar-Vell with ease.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Andferne

Darkseid easily....unfortunately.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Methos

wow... what did Mar-Vell do to deserve this?

M

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Methos said:
"wow... what did Mar-Vell do to deserve this?

M
"

This was not done before good the search function really helps out.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Methos
brainiac 1.0 said:
This was not done before good the search function really helps out."

yes, there's a reason it wasn't done before...

it's a curbstomp

M
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Methos said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
This was not done before good the search function really helps out."

yes, there's a reason it wasn't done before...

it's a curbstomp

M
"

LOL.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos
brainiac 1.0 said:
LOL."

i don't entertain stupid battles like this anymore... there's way too many of them...

think up something actually interesting and i might play for a bit

M
Sub - Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sub - Zero

yet your in here :P

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 words.  Omega Beam.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By brainiac 1.0
the human Juggernaut said:
"2 words.  Omega Beam.
"
I dont think that would work on him because he is not relevant to darkseids universe.  Also I think captain mar-vell is needed in the universe.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"2 words.  Omega Beam.
"
I dont think that would work on him because he is not relevant to darkseids universe.  Also I think captain mar-vell is needed in the universe.
"
if he's needed then why did he die?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"2 words.  Omega Beam.
"
"
"
People that are needed can't die?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By brainiac 1.0
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"2 words.  Omega Beam.
"
"
"

Thats not what Im trying to say superman was needed and he died?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"2 words.  Omega Beam.
"
"
"

Thats not what Im trying to say superman was needed and he died?"
marvel died a while ago, and is not coming back.  Superman was back almost immediately.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the creator

PC Darkseid or current continuity Darkseid would beat Mar-vell to a pulp.

Both are far stronger, have greater endurance and are more durable than Mar-vell. Both possess the Omega beams. Mar-vell cannot win.

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC Darkseid = Darkseid. Spite. 

Post-Crisis Darkseid = Mar-Vell will win, though no idea how he would react to the Omega Effect.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Freefa11

From what I recall, Mar-Vell gave a decent fight to classic Thanos, but ultimately lost. That was the weakest incarnation of Thanos though, so unless it was a low showing for Mar-Vell (which I really kind of doubt), I don't think he would do all that well against even modern Darkseid, let alone Pre-Crisis.

Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:
PC Darkseid = Darkseid. Spite.  Post-Crisis Darkseid = Mar-Vell will win, though no idea how he would react to the Omega Effect.
Why do you find it necessary to bump up 3 year old threads to post the wrong answer?  Any version of Darkseid would stomp Mar Vell. 
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Freefa11
@Nihilus_Shadow: He actually does that a lot. Don't know why. Maybe he's just interested in seeing if people's opinions have changed since then or something.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Static Shock

@Freefa11 said:

From what I recall, Mar-Vell gave a decent fight to classic Thanos, but ultimately lost. That was the weakest incarnation of Thanos though, so unless it was a low showing for Mar-Vell (which I really kind of doubt), I don't think he would do all that well against even modern Darkseid, let alone Pre-Crisis.

I think there was another fight where Thanos hit him so hard, he knocked him clear across the solar system.

Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Freefa11 said:
@Nihilus_Shadow: He actually does that a lot. Don't know why. Maybe he's just interested in seeing if people's opinions have changed since then or something.
Or maybe he's insecure. 
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or maybe he's insecure. 

Reasons why I do this: 

1) I had an account recently this year, because I noticed this site existed on March, 2011. 
2) I visit old threads like this because I wanna see characters out against each other, I truly don't look how old is the thread (I was the first to comment on a thread that was 1 year old). 
3) I wanna give my opinion. 
4) I wanna see if I change people opinions (haven't you noticed my constant debate trying to prove that Eternity is multiversal). 
5) I don't overrate heroes, I just judge as I judge. 

As for the fight, I do recall Mar-Vell giving a good fight to Thanos in The Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel. Oh, and Darkseid is a jobber.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By MrDirector786

Oh, and Darkseid is a jobber.

No, he's not.
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow

Or maybe he's insecure. 

Reasons why I do this:  1) I had an account recently this year, because I noticed this site existed on March, 2011. 2) I visit old threads like this because I wanna see characters out against each other, I truly don't look how old is the thread (I was the first to comment on a thread that was 1 year old). 3) I wanna give my opinion. 4) I wanna see if I change people opinions (haven't you noticed my constant debate trying to prove that Eternity is multiversal). 5) I don't overrate heroes, I just judge as I judge.  As for the fight, I do recall Mar-Vell giving a good fight to Thanos in The Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel. Oh, and Darkseid is a jobber.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you're insecure.
If you notice that nothing has changed then why bump it in the first place?
If you want to change opinions you're better off making a new thread

So because you think that Darkseid is a jobber (and he isn't) that automatically means a much weaker character would win?  You're logic has more holes in it then Swiss cheese.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#29  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Darkseid stomps.

___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he's not. 

Oh, yeah, this is the much cooler Pre-Crisis Darkseid who brainwashed 6 billion Pre-Crisis Daxamites. But, about Post-Crisis Darkseid, an 11% of the vine has voted him the biggest in comic book history. I will post the scans: 

Post Crisis Darkseid = Jobberseid 

You know? you just inspired me to make a thread about who is the biggest jobber in comic book history.
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow

No, he's not. 

Oh, yeah, this is the much cooler Pre-Crisis Darkseid who brainwashed 6 billion Pre-Crisis Daxamites. But, about Post-Crisis Darkseid, an 11% of the vine has voted him the biggest in comic book history. I will post the scans: 

Post Crisis Darkseid = Jobberseid  You know? you just inspired me to make a thread about who is the biggest jobber in comic book history.
I'm willing to bet anything that you didn't actually read those comics and are just looking at random scans you found on the internet in your attempt to troll. 

Scan 1: Darkseid is depowered, weakened from being trapped in the Source wall for so long
Scan 2: That's Daniel Turpin and not Darkseid
Scan 3: Apokalips now which was horribly written
Scan 4: Again, Daniel Turpin and not Darkseid

Please stop trolling and actually read the comics before posting please. 
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Freefa11
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Scan 1: Darkseid is depowered, weakened from being trapped in the Source wall for so long Scan 2: That's Daniel Turpin and not Darkseid Scan 3: Apokalips now which was horribly written Scan 4: Again, Daniel Turpin and not Darkseid  Please stop trolling and actually read the comics before posting please. 

1: Actually, he'd had his power restored a page or 2 earlier. 

2: I think you're oversimplifying a wee bit. 

3: The main reason people give for it being horribly written usually doesn't go beyond Superman beating Darkseid, which he's done on other occasions as well, so that alone is really not a good reason to condemn it. Apokolips Now certainly didn't seem to reach the depths of, say, Hunter/Prey, which was ridiculous on many different levels. 

4: See #2. 

Darkseid being a jobber depends on how powerful you think he "really" is. If you view him as being at the upper end of the Superman tier, he doesn't really job, he's just overconfident and has bad days. If you view him as some immensely powerful cosmic being that dwarfs guys like the Silver Surfer and possibly rivals skyfathers like Odin, then yeah, he jobs constantly.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By MrDirector786

No, he's not. 

Post Crisis Darkseid = Jobberseid  You know? you just inspired me to make a thread about who is the biggest jobber in comic book history.
1st scan is out of context - he was depowered and the third scan is a cover. He's not a jobber at all. And there's already a thread about who the biggest jobber in comic history is. I can make Thanos look like a Jobber by posting out of context scans and PIS too.

As a side note, I also wrote a blog about how Darkseid is not a jobber and in fact every instance of him "jobbing" is either out of context or just bad writing.
Here it is.
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Freefa11 said:

@Nihilus_Shadow said:

Scan 1: Darkseid is depowered, weakened from being trapped in the Source wall for so long Scan 2: That's Daniel Turpin and not Darkseid Scan 3: Apokalips now which was horribly written Scan 4: Again, Daniel Turpin and not Darkseid  Please stop trolling and actually read the comics before posting please. 

1: Actually, he'd had his power restored a page or 2 earlier.  2: I think you're oversimplifying a wee bit.  3: The main reason people give for it being horribly written usually doesn't go beyond Superman beating Darkseid, which he's done on other occasions as well, so that alone is really not a good reason to condemn it. Apokolips Now certainly didn't seem to reach the depths of, say, Hunter/Prey, which was ridiculous on many different levels.  4: See #2.  Darkseid being a jobber depends on how powerful you think he "really" is. If you view him as being at the upper end of the Superman tier, he doesn't really job, he's just overconfident and has bad days. If you view him as some immensely powerful cosmic being that dwarfs guys like the Silver Surfer and possibly rivals skyfathers like Odin, then yeah, he jobs constantly.
1. He only took back the Omega beams in the previous page, that doesn't mean he gained his full power back, it means he got his trademark ability back.  

2. No I'm not, during Final Crisis Darkseid existed as a spirit who was floating around, in that scan where Batman supposedly shoots Darkseid, the real Darkseid was in turn shooting him with the Omega Sanction from off panel. 

3. I have no problem with Superman beating Darkseid, he's DC's flagship hero so it's bound to happen. Fair enough.  The reason I call it bad writing is the way the fight was conducted, why the omega beams were clashing with Superman's heat vision when they've shown to go intangible before.  Why Superman was tapping Darkseid on the nose  like he was a kid about to be put in time out.  That's why I usually dismiss it, not solely due to the fact that Superman beat Darkseid but because of how he did it. 

It doesn't really matter though, you said it said it yourself that it depends on how people view Darkseid. IMHO I view him as being on the same level as guys like Thanos and Silver Surfer, but not that much more powerful where he could simply stomp either of them.  I don't view him as someone who can rival Odin or Galactus though, at least not his post crisis incarnation.
  I'm only addressing these because the dude that posted the scans was clearly showing them out of context. 
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Freefa11 said:
Or maybe he's insecure. 
People were giving him Sh!t about creating duplicate threads so now he is doing what the rules tell him to do and just bumping the ones that are already made. I'm not sure why you care, If you do not like the match up than don't post in it

Or maybe he's insecure. 

Reasons why I do this:  1) I had an account recently this year, because I noticed this site existed on March, 2011. 2) I visit old threads like this because I wanna see characters out against each other, I truly don't look how old is the thread (I was the first to comment on a thread that was 1 year old). 3) I wanna give my opinion. 4) I wanna see if I change people opinions (haven't you noticed my constant debate trying to prove that Eternity is multiversal). 5) I don't overrate heroes, I just judge as I judge.  As for the fight, I do recall Mar-Vell giving a good fight to Thanos in The Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel. Oh, and Darkseid is a jobber.
tell him :)
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid being a jobber depends on how powerful you think he "really" is. If you view him as being at the upper end of the Superman tier, he doesn't really job, he's just overconfident and has bad days. If you view him as some immensely powerful cosmic being that dwarfs guys like the Silver Surfer and possibly rivals skyfathers like Odin, then yeah, he jobs constantly.  

I see him as on Silver Surfer's levels, not like Thanos who actually takes blasts from Odin.  

As a side note, I also wrote a blog about how Darkseid is not a jobber and in fact every instance of him "jobbing" is either out of context or just

bad writing.

Here it is.

Alright, now for me theres no Jobberseid.  

I'm willing to bet anything that you didn't actually read those comics and are just looking at random scans you found on the internet in your attempt to troll. 

Scan 1: Darkseid is depowered, weakened from being trapped in the Source wall for so long
Scan 2: That's Daniel Turpin and not Darkseid
Scan 3: Apokalips now which was horribly written
Scan 4: Again, Daniel Turpin and not Darkseid

Please stop trolling and actually read the comics before posting please. 

1) The truth is that I didn't actually read it, I just found it. 
2) I did and though it was a low showing for being hurt by The Flash. 
3) Same as #2, I thought it was a low showing Superman's heat vision clashing with the OB. 
4) I know its Turpin, I always thought he had the same power as real Darkseid.  

tell him :) 

Oh no, I don't wanna meet a guy who has colosal strength and the Omega Beams. I don't wanna be wiped from existence! Well, maybe I meet a depowered Darkseid when he got beat by those guys (maybe I can beat him, too). 

People were giving him Sh!t about creating duplicate threads so now he is doing what the rules tell him to do and just bumping the ones that are already made. I'm not sure why you care, If you do not like the match up than don't post in it

Thanks, I see you like Spacey, pooty, supermandefender and jlonerblackheart are good guys.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@warlock360 said:

darkseidReason: Pre-Crisis

___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can make Thanos look like a Jobber by posting out of context scans and PIS too.

Do it, I dare you.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spiderbuck1

not saying he could, but why exactly would mar-vel not be able to absorb the omega beams energy?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40  Edited By entropy_aegis

I can make Thanos look like a Jobber by posting out of context scans and PIS too.

Do it, I dare you.
It can be done with anyone,just take a scan of the character being punched.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#41  Edited By Saren

Do it, I dare you. 

This is me posting blatantly out of context scans.

Thanos gets Thor'd

Thanos gets Squirrel Girl'd

Thanos gets Gamora'd

Thanos gets little boy'd.
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is me posting blatantly out of context scans.

Thanos gets Thor'd

Thanos gets Squirrel Girl'd

Thanos gets Gamora'd

Thanos gets little boy'd 

All right, can someone explain me those scans!?
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dex_Starr
@___Living_Tribunal_22__: Gamora and Thanos are sparring in one fight, the one with the little kid are from Spidey Super Stories
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hohenheim_of_light:  

Scan 2: I know it is Squirrel Girl, who has an infinite amount of PIS to back her. 
Scan 3: If it was h2h, then Gamora should have been able to win. 
Scan 4: It is a Cosmic Cube, the boy should have won obviously. 

But, what about the Thor scan? From what I recall Thanos is way above Thor.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Hohenheim_of_light:  

Scan 2: I know it is Squirrel Girl, who has an infinite amount of PIS to back her. Scan 3: If it was h2h, then Gamora should have been able to win. Scan 4: It is a Cosmic Cube, the boy should have won obviously.  But, what about the Thor scan? From what I recall Thanos is way above Thor.
That wasn't even the real Thanos that Squirrel Girl beat
It doesn't matter if it's hand to hand, Gamora isn't even a class 100 character, her punches and kicks should bounce right off of Thanos
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#46  Edited By entropy_aegis
@___Living_Tribunal_22__:  
She did'nt win she just kicked him,even in H2H Thanos would destroy her due to his stats.
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hohenheim_of_light: 
@entropy_aegis: 

Alright, but still no one answers me, what about Thor scan?

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Freefa11
@___Living_Tribunal_22__: I believe it was actually a Thanos clone, as revealed in the Infinity Abyss story. 

I will also point out that CitizenBane stated up front that he was deliberately using out of context scans to make Thanos look bad, because that's what he was asked to do. 

The scan of him fighting Gamora is obviously just him gagging from the smell of her foot. I mean, she wore that costume for like 20 years straight. That can't be good for your hygiene.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By beatboks1

Darkseid for the win.
Current DS may on occasion Job, but this isn't current DS. Even Current DS should take Walter down without too much fuss.
As For DS's power level he is way beyond Surfer power level. We are talking about a being who summoned the entire Lords of Order and Chaos and dictated to them.
A being who endured being entrapped in the Source wall.
A being that even the Spectre can't destroy, and "guards his thoughts from" when the presence is missing.

All of this is Post COIE Darkseid, so PC Darkseid greater still. Also PC Darkseid didn't Job. Even SA Supe's couldn't take him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#50  Edited By Saren

Just for the record, I added the disclaimer before the scans stating that they were out of context. Please don't PM me to say I'm a clueless moron.