darkseid vs asgard

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

darkseid wants to take over all of asgard he is aware of the power of the asgardians and brings backup meanwhile loki sees wats ahead and lets odin and the rest know and everybody is ready for action its darkseid team vs asgard team who wins and its bloodlusted fight

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

for darkseid team

vs asgard team

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Odin solos

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Team Asgard for the win.

Mainly because I think Odin can use his Magic to overpower Darkseid and his squad... just about everyone else will become irrelevant to the battle against Odin's use of the Odin Force because of it's scale of shown power.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wolverinethesoldier
wolverinethesoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin takes this, though I would say it wouldn't be a pure stomp.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oceanmaster21

i think loki wud be a factor as well

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rolldestroyer

@oceanmaster21 said:

i think loki wud be a factor as well

how exactly? odin is the only one that matters as far as im concerned.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: true odin has the power but since loki is aware of them coming tht gives him time to prepare and loki with prep is great he also has magic to increase his strenght and she can shapeshit so he can fool the other team and they way it is set up u got

odin vs darkseid odin wins

thor vs black adam tht gonna be good fight but thor has a slite advantage

balder and beta ray bill vs despero now granted despero more powerful but together they can hang with him for little awhile

loki vs sinestro loki with prep is gonna be a great match for sinestro

lady sif vs lashina well tht fight kinda even

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: true odin has the power but since loki is aware of them coming tht gives him time to prepare and loki with prep is great he also has magic to increase his strenght and she can shapeshit so he can fool the other team and they way it is set up u got

odin vs darkseid odin wins

thor vs black adam tht gonna be good fight but thor has a slite advantage

balder and beta ray bill vs despero now granted despero more powerful but together they can hang with him for little awhile

loki vs sinestro loki with prep is gonna be a great match for sinestro

lady sif vs lashina well tht fight kinda even

all true but with one problem, odin can take them all, i think you are vastly underestimating odin.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: no im not i beleive odin can take them all by himself iknow he can im just saying hes not the only person on the asgard tht can hurt the other team thts wht im saying i dont ever underestimate odin im just saying hes not the only person on the team tht can do damge to the other team

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer: no im not i beleive odin can take them all by himself iknow he can im just saying hes not the only person on the asgard tht can hurt the other team thts wht im saying i dont ever underestimate odin im just saying hes not the only person on the team tht can do damge to the other team

can't disagree with you here.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oceanmaster21

but i do however wonder who wud win between lady sif and lashina they seem vastly even to me

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Your a fool if you think Odin can beat all those people by himself. Sinestro and Black Adam are faster than light.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@king_saturn: Odin crams everyone into the Destroyer Armor and then they solo... That's what I call a team effort... :P

@dedrabbit: Beta Ray Bill can fight and react at speeds faster than light. Probably due to his ability to perceive things moving multiple times the speed of light. Though I don't think Either Black Adam or Sinestro are that fast. Jay Garrick was giving moving much faster than BA when they fought, and Garrick can't push FTL without risking cardiac arrest. In fact, the two were described in narration as lightning speed, which is 1/2 the speed of light (approx.).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team Asgard for the win.

Mainly because I think Odin can use his Magic to overpower Darkseid and his squad... just about everyone else will become irrelevant to the battle against Odin's use of the Odin Force because of it's scale of shown power.

yeah.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Odin solo, Darkseid and team Asgard together, if he really is serious about the fight.

Odin is just on a different level against any of these guys.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solo, Darkseid and team Asgard together, if he really is serious about the fight.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Asgard for the win.

this

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:Ehhh, ok. I read through some stuff again and apparently Black Adam can only go FTL in space. On Earth he is slower but still very very fast obviously. But Sinestro should be as fast as light. They do have to travel all through the galaxies and whatnot. Or the just create wormholes I believe. Either way I think team 1 needs a heavy magic user to combat Odin. Magic really kind of trumps all if the user is powerful enough. What about Doctor Fate?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:Ehhh, ok. I read through some stuff again and apparently Black Adam can only go FTL in space. On Earth he is slower but still very very fast obviously. But Sinestro should be as fast as light. They do have to travel all through the galaxies and whatnot. Or the just create wormholes I believe. Either way I think team 1 needs a heavy magic user to combat Odin. Magic really kind of trumps all if the user is powerful enough. What about Doctor Fate?

It's hard to make someone fair against a guy like Odin, who has ended galaxies, reignited suns, and shaken every planet in the universe as a byproduct of his battle... He's the strongest Skyfather in Marvel.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is current Odin that strong though? Even classic Fate who could fight the Spectre and other dimensional beings?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedrabbit: yea odin has been doing crazy stuff man and u said dr fate what about him

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Clark_EL

@oceanmaster21: Asgard...Odin's a beats...although it's closer than people think as Thanos was giving Odin a run for his money.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos.