who takes it

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

who do you think?

#3 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

apocalypse

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

why?

#5 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

well cause if you look at his strenght hes pretty strong and the fact that he could duplicate hiself making many of him and the fact that he can control fire so with that being said i dont think that darkseid fire attacks such as his beam blast or anything like that would do much damge to apocalypse who i think is one of the xmens strongest villians.

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"well cause if you look at his strenght hes pretty strong and the fact that he could duplicate hiself making many of him and the fact that he can control fire so with that being said i dont think that darkseid fire attacks such as his beam blast or anything like that would do much damge to apocalypse who i think is one of the xmens strongest villians."

darkseid's beams aren't really fire. more like disintegration. so he could probably kill apocalypse with one omega beam.

#7 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid, cuz i don't thank apocalypse is at his level.

#8 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think darkseid would win especially with those beams because they can only erase someone who is not important to reality and i think apocalypse plays a major role in marvel

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus plays a large role. apocalypse? i doubt it but if that's what you think.

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Darksied.

#11 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

The Omega beams could desintigrate any other mutie,but this guy has complete control of every molecule in his body,plus they regenerate.He has psychic abilities time travel,celestial technologies and is prsctically immortal,and yes he does have a very important role,HE'S THE FIRST MUTANT.It's a hell of a fight,they're both also very smart.
Post Edited:2008-01-12 01:49:47

#12 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuut,darkseid has many minions at his disposal,ready to appear at command.That gives him the win.

#13 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid without breaking a sweat.

#14 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Darkseid without breaking a sweat."

He's gonna sweat,apoco isn't a pushover,just because he fights muties doesn't mean he can't take on some big guns.He has conquered the world in various realities.

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Grandrakon says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:
He's gonna sweat,apoco isn't a pushover,just because he fights muties doesn't mean he can't take on some big guns.He has conquered the world in various realities."

well darkseid does have his own world... full of superpowered beings, so apoc taking over earth in a couple realities isn't all that impressive.

#16 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Grandrakon says:
"Knowsbleed33 says:
He's gonna sweat,apoco isn't a pushover,just because he fights muties doesn't mean he can't take on some big guns.He has conquered the world in various realities."
well darkseid does have his own world... full of superpowered beings, so apoc taking over earth in a couple realities isn't all that impressive."

It's a start.isn't it?

#17 Posted by lordraiden (7585 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc isn't even in darkseids league! He gets smited severly by the dark lord of (funny enough, titled) apocalyps!

#18 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Darksied

#19 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way in hell, Apoc can defeat Darkseid. Completely different power levels, is that simple.

#20 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

He won't beat him but he'll make him sweat,i'm sure,he has too many feats to lose pathetically.

#21 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkside

#22 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Darkside"

the force?

#23 Posted by staphin (206 posts) - - Show Bio

darkside

#24 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps lock this thread

#25 Posted by dondave (38821 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid ftw

#26 Posted by DeconDevilDoom (63 posts) - - Show Bio

only because of the omega effect

#27 Posted by Frisky4 (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid with every last bit if easy.

#28 Edited by Saint_Sophie (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#29 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse has not shown much to say he can take Darkseid, while Uxas has shown he can demolish Apocalypse.

#30 Posted by The_Kidd (1285 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by NotATreeABush (833 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid with a little easy

#32 Posted by captain-levram (27 posts) - - Show Bio

The omega effect will send apoc spiraling through multiple realities.. force field, shield and hand blast is easy stuff.. apoc does have a small chance, kinda like the one supes has lol!