• 110 results
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Outside_85

@Ancient_0f_Days: He can teleport others yes, but I have never seen him use the Omega Beams on himself as a means of transport.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@Outside_85 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: He can teleport others yes, but I have never seen him use the Omega Beams on himself as a means of transport.

So, he can open boom tubes, but he himself cannot enter? seems legit....

Heres him opening a boomtube to get a mother box lol...so even if you say he can't do it, he can make it so right then and there lol

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Outside_85

@Ancient_0f_Days: As far as I can tell, Darkseid had that Motherbox all along and is essentially sending Orion on his way through the boomtube he opened with it. Besides the Omega Effect doesn't create Boomtubes when he teleports people to and from, the other scans in this tread prove that.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Outside_85 said:

@SavageDragon said:

What can Raven do to Darkseid? Black Atoms pretty tough but I will go with Darkseid

During the epilogue of Our Worlds at War, Wonder Woman explained to Darkseid that Raven had 'infected' him with a piece of Wonder Woman's soul and he hadn't noticed before she told him.

And what exactly did that accomplish?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By Saren

@entropy_aegis said:

@Outside_85 said:

@SavageDragon said:

What can Raven do to Darkseid? Black Atoms pretty tough but I will go with Darkseid

During the epilogue of Our Worlds at War, Wonder Woman explained to Darkseid that Raven had 'infected' him with a piece of Wonder Woman's soul and he hadn't noticed before she told him.

Also IIRC, that was done while Darkseid was powerless.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@Outside_85 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: As far as I can tell, Darkseid had that Motherbox all along and is essentially sending Orion on his way through the boomtube he opened with it. Besides the Omega Effect doesn't create Boomtubes when he teleports people to and from, the other scans in this tread prove that.

Really? it clearly shows darkseid opening a boomtube using eye beams, a motherbox appearing in his hand, and then giving it to Orion without it even doing anything....he said himself that his people have no need of it.....but if you're going to ignore evidence, be my guest.

He clearly opened a boomtube in the scene with Orion, and other times it was just plain BFR....simple as that....but anyway, Darkseid wins via bfr or Omega sanction

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Outside_85 said:

Really? it clearly shows darkseid opening a boomtube using eye beams, a motherbox appearing in his hand, and then giving it to Orion without it even doing anything....he said himself that his people have no need of it.....but if you're going to ignore evidence, be my guest.

He clearly opened a boomtube in the scene with Orion, and other times it was just plain BFR....simple as that....but anyway, Darkseid wins via bfr or Omega sanction

Honestly he could just erase them,if he could juggle these guys across time and space then why shouldn't he be able to end them? the writer intent has always been clear(he could end them but plot obviously doesn't allow him to).Heck this was even stated in a JLA comic where DS teleports the Injustice League and says they should be thankful that he didn't kill them.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@entropy_aegis: You know these guys would never let me get away with that....they'd be like "well why didn't he just erase superman, if he didn't erase superman he cant erase black adam bla bla bla" You know how they are..... just jobbin Darkseid....im just goin for the easiest thing that they can't even counter without their obvious bullsh*t being showcased..

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#59  Edited By AssertingValor

Lol Black Atom. Common people

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis: You know these guys would never let me get away with that....they'd be like "well why didn't he just erase superman, if he didn't erase superman he cant erase black adam bla bla bla" You know how they are..... just jobbin Darkseid....im just goin for the easiest thing that they can't even counter without their obvious bullsh*t being showcased..

True,there will be nitpicking,I just need to find the scan of Darkseid erasing Agog(owned Lightray and Orion simultaneously) maybe that'll shut them up.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@entropy_aegis said:

True,there will be nitpicking,I just need to find the scan of Darkseid erasing Agog(owned Lightray and Orion simultaneously) maybe that'll shut them up.

I hope you do find it, cus I know I can't, crappy google search and all....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@entropy_aegis: Actually, it wasn't that hard to find surprisingly ........

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days: You beat me to it lol,yep DS erases them.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@entropy_aegis: I usually have to go through hell to find the scans I need. But anyway, I could also whip out the scan where he casually dismisses Orion and hand waves him away lol, just for lulz, and cus tried to talk about all the times Orion beat Darkseid ....

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By entropy_aegis
No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis: I usually have to go through hell to find the scans I need. But anyway, I could also whip out the scan where he casually dismisses Orion and hand waves him away lol, just for lulz, and cus tried to talk about all the times Orion beat Darkseid ....

The most impressive thing here is him manipulating the Firestorm matrix(a whole universe of energy) in addition he also stripped Secret of her powers(she's magical),now I'm also tempted to say that he could just cut them off or depower them outright.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@entropy_aegis said:

The most impressive thing here is him manipulating the Firestorm matrix(a whole universe of energy) in addition he also stripped Secret of her powers(she's magical),now I'm also tempted to say that he could just cut them off or depower them outright.

True...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: DS can bfr Superman, so he can erase BA. That's your logic. And what were you saying about ABC logic.

And it looks like you're afraid to admit that you're insulting me, how immature.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Joygirl said:

Black Adam has a chance to solo this. With Raven's not-insubstantial assistance I do believe this team has this in the bag. Team 8/10.

Y'know, I'm a huge fan of BA, we all know that, but him beating Darkseid alone? I'm not too sure about that.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Outside_85

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Outside_85 said:

@SavageDragon said:

Also IIRC, that was done while Darkseid was powerless.

Let me start out with saying that even if the fragment of Diana's soul proved useless (which we don't know I might add) the feat lies in Raven getting under Darkseid's guard without him realizing it, thats something only Batman seems to be able to do whenever he does something Darkseid doesn't expect; gun with a radion bullet, arming the helspore arsenal.

Secondly, Darkseid wasn't powerless, it was the Omega effect that had been drained from him. Added we don't know when exactly Raven inserted the piece, but a good guess would be during Diana's repowering of Darkseid or when Darkseid and Tempest worked together to boom Warworld and Imprex back to the Big Bang.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

It also shows him pulling a Motherbox out of nowhere, and no I am not buying it came out of the Boomtube. Darkseid hid the box, used it to open the tube then handed it over to Orion. And the remark was obviously aimed at Orion hiding his true face.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Outside_85: So he just fired the Omega Effect in to plain air for kicks? Mantis can open boom tubes,DS can as well.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Outside_85

@entropy_aegis: It is called directing.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Outside_85 said:

Directing at what? thin air?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Saren

@Outside_85 said:

Secondly, Darkseid wasn't powerless, it was the Omega effect that had been drained from him.

You mean the force that comprises the majority of Uxas' power? And by majority, I mean basically all of it? Right.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Outside_85

@CitizenBane said:

@Outside_85 said:

Secondly, Darkseid wasn't powerless, it was the Omega effect that had been drained from him.

You mean the force that comprises the majority of Uxas' power? And by majority, I mean basically all of it? Right.

Ah, so you consider Darkseid nothing without the Omega effect?

@entropy_aegis said:

@Outside_85 said:

Directing at what? thin air?

Yes.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Saren

@Outside_85 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Outside_85 said:

I don't have to consider it. There have been other stories where Darkseid loses the Omega Effect and is reduced to basically human stats. It is what it is.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

I don't see why he just cant bring out the Promethean Giant

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By BlackWind

What is with thes hack writers thinking people like Superman are a match for Darkseid in any way?

Jack Kirby would not approve.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Outside_85

@CitizenBane said:

@Outside_85 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Outside_85 said:

I don't have to consider it. There have been other stories where Darkseid loses the Omega Effect and is reduced to basically human stats. It is what it is.

Think you mean New Gods stats.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Dextersinister

@Outside_85: I pointed out earlier that she was only able to place the piece of soul on him because he let them channel their faith into him, this makes it a worthless combat feat.

Most of Darkseid's teleportation feats are opening boom tubes under his own power since it's a stable mode of transport for him and a few rare one's of simply teleporting. That's not even the first time he's willed a mother/father box into his hand.

He wasn't just drained of the Omega Effect he was drained altogether by the source wall.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: DS can bfr Superman, so he can erase BA. That's your logic. And what were you saying about ABC logic.

And it looks like you're afraid to admit that you're insulting me, how immature.

Darkseid can BFR Superman, Lightray, Infinity Man and Orion. He can erase Agog, Dessad, Kalibak, and Granny Goodness. He can BFR and Erase Black Adam. That's my logic. But yeah it's totally ABC logic cus I "only" said Superman right ....oh wait??

Sorry but you can't read, I think your avatar needs new glasses. But hey, concession accepted. Darkseid stomps

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

i want to see if anyone else can make an argument for black adam and raven

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Outside_85

@Dextersinister: And like I said, we dont know when she did it.

During Our Worlds at War? Hardly, it was Brainiac-13 that took the Omega Effect away from him.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Dextersinister

@Outside_85 said:

@Dextersinister: And like I said, we dont know when she did it.

During Our Worlds at War? Hardly, it was Brainiac-13 that took the Omega Effect away from him.

We do know when she did it I've already pointed it out , Raven gave him a piece of WW's soul when she connected him with the Amazon's so he could be spiritually rejuvenated. A feat which is worthless in combat.

Brainiac never took the omega force, Darkseid was spiritually exhausted because of the event. He has only lost connection to the Omega's because of the Source Wall.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Outside_85

@Dextersinister said:

We do know when she did it I've already pointed it out , Raven gave him a piece of WW's soul when she connected him with the Amazon's so he could be spiritually rejuvenated. A feat which is worthless in combat.

Brainiac never took the omega force, Darkseid was spiritually exhausted because of the event. He has only lost connection to the Omega's because of the Source Wall.

Hmm, it appears you are correct about the first bit.

The second bit however; Darkseid never came within sight of the Source Wall during the event. The reason he lost the power in the first place was because Brainiac-13 who arrived during a point in the fight where Darkseid was linked with Imperiex and drained both of them to fuel his War World.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Dextersinister

@Outside_85 said:

@Dextersinister said:

Hmm, it appears you are correct about the first bit.

The second bit however; Darkseid never came within sight of the Source Wall during the event. The reason he lost the power in the first place was because Brainiac-13 who arrived during a point in the fight where Darkseid was linked with Imperiex and drained both of them to fuel his War World.

Let me clarify he never removed any of Darkseid's abilities the same way Superman doesn't lose any of his abilities when he runs out of solar juice he temporarily loses access to them, he was able to do this by starting a war between Earth and Apokilip's that left both planets vulnerable. Only the Source Wall has actually removed the Omega Effect.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By HyperViper97

Raven gets omega beamed instantly. Then darksied beats Adam to death

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#87  Edited By Stronger

Darkseid

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Fallen_Crippled

Darkseid has this. Would be a nice fight though.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

Bout time common sense kicked in.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Outside_85

@Ancient_0f_Days: It's dangerous invoke the concept of 'common sense'.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@Outside_85 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: It's dangerous invoke the concept of 'common sense'.

How so? Any other outcome would make no sense, and now it is commonly known and accepted among the other posters. Common sense, I see no danger there.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Outside_85

@Ancient_0f_Days: Common sense will have Darkseid dealing or at least trying to deal with Adam first, because he will be in his face after 0.2 seconds, leaving Raven ample time to BFR him. I wont matter if Darkseid can theoretically boom him self back (though it didnt happen in Justice League), because he will already have been technically knocked out by leaving the battlefield. Theoretically however Raven could just drop him half an inch in front of the Source Wall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: Just get out. You're acting so wimpy, insulting me like that. I can read perfectly fine. You're saying: "just because Adam can beat Superman doesn't mean he can beat DS." And you say: "DS beats Adam because he can beat Superman."

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@Outside_85 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Common sense will have Darkseid dealing or at least trying to deal with Adam first, because he will be in his face after 0.2 seconds, leaving Raven ample time to BFR him. I wont matter if Darkseid can theoretically boom him self back (though it didnt happen in Justice League), because he will already have been technically knocked out by leaving the battlefield. Theoretically however Raven could just drop him half an inch in front of the Source Wall.

Or, Darkseid uses one eye to bfr Adam, and the other to bfr Raven before she can chant and bfr him. Darkseid could just pimp slap Adam and shoot Raven in the same instance, he's pimp slapped Supes and hand waved Orion and Darkseid has been known to react in micro seconds, so he has plenty of time to pull that off...

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Just get out. You're acting so wimpy, insulting me like that. I can read perfectly fine. You're saying: "just because Adam can beat Superman doesn't mean he can beat DS." And you say: "DS beats Adam because he can beat Superman."

OoooooOOOoooo wimpy huh lol thats soooooo mean and uncalled for lol what a meany you are, that hurts you know lol (not), all jokes aside you need to chill out and face the facts. I provided numerous amounts of proof and evidence that Darkseid has ways to deal with Adam and Raven, Adam especially. He's been known to take away powers linked to magic, I showed everyone that. He's swatted away his son like a fly, so how many times has Orion Beaten Darkseid? lol. Hes vaporized Agog, who has beat down Orion and Lightray (who as his name suggests, moves at the speed of light) ..... What I don't get is why you insist on sitting on superman's jock strap and not actually explaining how or why im wrong, maybe im just seeing some true colors out of you but in any case you've lost. Telling me to get out after ive made a legitimate argument and you havent, calling me "wimpy" lol, I only made mention of your poor reading skills which you have proven once more by ignoring the fact that I've named several others besides Superman that Darkseid has used his Omega effect on, some where even with superman, like Orion and the Infinity Man, but you don't get it? Just change your avatar to Clark Kent without glasses.... i bet he see's better without them.

Concession Accepted, again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: Unlike you, I'm not breaking the rules by insulting others. I'm surprised you think I'm trying to insult you. I never said you were wimpy; I said that it's kinda wimpy, the way you handle somebody not believing what you believe. I think Darkseid wins anyway. I only actually thought he would lose at the beginning.

"you insist on sitting on superman's jock strap" It's really not fair that you keep talking like this. You mentioned true colors, it looks like I'm seeing how you handle simple debates. Not very well.

And I don't have poor reading skills. I read all the time.

And it looks to me like everybody else likes my avatar just fine.

I'm surprised you're telling me to chill out. I'm the one who is keeping their temper. You on the other hand have been insulting me the whole time.

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm black adam is really underrated imo, and if raven goes into that crazy mode where she is super powerful she can be a handful. not sure what they would do against his omega beams though... This is a fair fight that could go either way i think

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I said that it's kinda wimpy

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Just get out. You're acting so wimpy,

............... nice burning pants there...... liar.

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I think Darkseid wins anyway. I only actually thought he would lose at the beginning.

Yay, common sense is victorious, and you have me Citizen Bane and Entropy Aegis to thank. You're welcome. Once again, i accept the concession.

@logy5000 said:

"you insist on sitting on superman's jock strap" It's really not fair that you keep talking like this. You mentioned true colors, it looks like I'm seeing how you handle simple debates. Not very well.

I say stuff like that all all the time, i'm just being blunt and straightforward. If you can't handle it oh well. Its not an insult, especially if it's true among other things. You however, have just BSed this whole thread by playing the part of the broken record saying "Superman beat Darkseid so can Black Adam, if Superman can take the OB so can Black Adam, how many times has Superman beat Darkseid, I bet Black Adam can too"...good thing you snapped out of that though.

@logy5000 said:

And I don't have poor reading skills. I read all the time.

then you should've known better when posting this....

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: You're saying: "just because Adam can beat Superman doesn't mean he can beat DS." And you say: "DS beats Adam because he can beat Superman."

and this

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I lost the right to continue an argument? lol I didn't know you were a living bill of rights.

Darkseid has lost on numerous occasions to Superman, why can't Black Adam win?

Omega Beams seem pretty avoidable; or at least Superman makes it look like it.

not once did I say that or anything close, so you were either lying and putting words in my mouth, or you cant read....pick one.

@logy5000 said:

And it looks to me like everybody else likes my avatar just fine.

You missed the point.....

@logy5000 said:

I'm surprised you're telling me to chill out. I'm the one who is keeping their temper.

Oh really?

@logy5000said:

@

Ancient_0f_Days: DS can bfr Superman, so he can erase BA. That's your logic. And what were you saying about ABC logic.

@Ancient_0f_Days: I can't understand people like this. I don't see why you people have to tell others they can't debate just because their belief is opposed.

My point is that Superman has dodged OB so many times & BA is faster than Superman.

You don't need ABC logic to know BA can do it if Superman can.

@Ancient_0f_Days: You said it, not me. And yes, if we aren't using ABC logic, Adam IS special.

And how many times has DS gotten his @ss handed to him by Superman & Orion?

@logy5000 said:

You on the other hand have been insulting me the whole time.

Where exactly where have I "insulted you this whole time"? Since the begining perhaps? shall we?

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

name 1 time superman got BFRd and came back ...... ABC logic doesn't work here.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Name a time Darkseid BFRed Superman.

It doesn't work like that, you can't prove me wrong with a question. But hey, you wan't to see BFR....it aint Superman, but neither is Black Adam

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: You said no ABC logic, so even if it does work on Superman, we can't assume it won't work on Black Adam.

oh yeah of course.....cus black adam is special right? more special than lightray, eve and orion? more special than Infinity Man too perhaps?

Yeah sure....cool story, Teth goes to a nursery home

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: You said it, not me. And yes, if we aren't using ABC logic, Adam IS special.

And how many times has DS gotten his @ss handed to him by Superman & Orion?

Ok, so basically I proved that Darkseid can BFR and you cannot prove that Black Adam cannot be affected by the Omega beams BFR, you're saying he can't simply because .... no reason, just cus....you lost the right to continue that argument. Darkseid wins.

When the writer decided to let it happen, like how the writer let Black Adam get blitzed by Jay Garrick....

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I lost the right to continue an argument? lol I didn't know you were a living bill of rights.

Darkseid has lost on numerous occasions to Superman, why can't Black Adam win?

Omega Beams seem pretty avoidable; or at least Superman makes it look like it.

Your whole argument is Superman when Adam isn't Superman at all .... maybe in the next Superman vs Darkseid thread you can bring up all the Superman you want...but Darkseid isn't being written to lose here due to the writer failing to understand what his powers and limitations are for the sake of the plot. Darkseid will act as he does normally and naturally, just bfr black adam and raven .... but it seems to me that you are only bringing up superman like hes in this thread because you don't know how to properly debate for black adam.

Try not to bring up characters that aren't in this thread and use them to say another character wins....that is the definition of ABC logic

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I can't understand people like this. I don't see why you people have to tell others they can't debate just because their belief is opposed.

My point is that Superman has dodged OB so many times & BA is faster than Superman.

You don't need ABC logic to know BA can do it if Superman can.

Or maybe, you just can't provide any evidence unlike me who did provide evidence......but hey, whatever you say bro.

Superman blocked or out raced the OB and he's only outraced it on 1-2 occasions....yeah, sooo many times.... he blocked it with heat vision mostly...but yeah Black Adam has heatvision too right?

Oh yeah...you don't need ABC logic even though you just used it anyway, I guess you don't need proof or evidence either...yeah, cool story

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@logy5000 said:

Darkseid can BFR Superman, Lightray, Infinity Man and Orion. He can erase Agog, Dessad, Kalibak, and Granny Goodness. He can BFR and Erase Black Adam. That's my logic. But yeah it's totally ABC logic cus I "only" said Superman right ....oh wait??

Sorry but you can't read, I think your avatar needs new glasses. But hey, concession accepted. Darkseid stomps

The rest are on this page. so pick out the ones where I insulted you specifically and then get back to me....logy lol

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: Dude, I've already said I think DS wins. Now swallow your pride and let it go.

You seemed nice on other threads; I'm not sure what's gotten to you.

"I say stuff like that all all the time, i'm just being blunt and straightforward. If you can't handle it oh well" You're saying I can't handle it? If you could handle it you wouldn't say that.

"get back to me....logy lol" Are you making fun of my account name?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Dude, I've already said I think DS wins. Now swallow your pride and let it go.

And I said you're welcome, since i was one of the only people providing evidence, there is no other way you could've come to that conclusion.

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

You seemed nice on other threads; I'm not sure what's gotten to you.

Check out the threads where I deal with people who can't prove what they say, lie, or just say plain BS. You'll see that I treat people like you the same way.

@logy5000 said:

"I say stuff like that all all the time, i'm just being blunt and straightforward. If you can't handle it oh well" You're saying I can't handle it? If you could handle it you wouldn't say that.

That makes no sense....not surprised.

@logy5000 said:

"get back to me....logy lol" Are you making fun of my account name?

are you jumping to a conclusion? lol get a grip.