Darkseid & Thanos vs Wonder Woman & Superman vs King Thor & BRB

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alyssabird

We have a colossal battle that will surely end whichever galaxy it takes place in. The three teams consist of powerful opponents readily prepared to fight to the death. Thanos & Darkseid have come to the Marvel 616 Universe seeking to over-throw it; of course Thor & Beta Ray Bill stand poised to defeat him. Though something occurred something unexpected; and Superman & Wonder Woman show up to the scene with their own beliefs as to whose responsible. With all three believing those that stand before are responsible, they are ready to knock each other's head off. The Rules Are As Followed:

• Superman comes three days sun-dipped.
  • FTL Combat Speed is allowed for team two.
  • King Thor has Odin Force & Mjolnir.
  • Beta Ray Bill is blood lusted.
  • In Character
  • Battle takes place in the Ruins of Asgard
  • Fight to death
Darkseid
Darkseid
Thanos
Thanos
Superman-Pre52
Superman-Pre52
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman
King Thor
King Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Beta Ray Bill

321go...!

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LubeMan

Outside of making him immensly strong, does sundipping turn Superman into a skyfather?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alyssabird

@LubeMan said:

Outside of making him immensly strong, does sundipping turn Superman into a skyfather?

Lol, Nuhh :3

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#4  Edited By Joygirl

Team Thanoseid.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alyssabird

@Joygirl said:

Team Thanoseid.

Why

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#6  Edited By Joygirl

@Alyssabird: Mostly because they are really really tough. o.o

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alyssabird

@Joygirl said:

@Alyssabird: Mostly because they are really really tough. o.o

Incredibly persuasive answer. Also, Darkseid isn't that tough himself, can explain. I believe it would come down to Thanos abilities versus King Thor's time stop. Wonder Woman & Superman have no answer to these abilities, and with such great forces against them, they wouldn't be able to put them down quick enough for a hax ability to be let off.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird: Thanos could likely stand up with King Thor, maybe even beat him (very big if there), on his normal power level. You've put him on Warrior Madness, even as a huge fan of Thanos, he is outclassed.

BRB isnt going to do much but team 1 has no answer to Warrior Madness King Thor (thats just insanely powerful).

Also could you explain this part:

• In Character
  • Morals Off

So they fight like they normally do in comics (only using attacks they normally do, as opposed to attack they could likely use) but without holding them back? Is that what it is, coz that would matter.

Team 1 vs Team 2 , i would say Team 2, despite Superman being sundipped and that would phyically outclass both of them in team 1, thanks to telepathy.

Team 1 vs Team 3, BRB gets stomped, King Thor is way too powerful.

Team 2 vs Team 3, this is by far the closest fight but depends on what you mean by OP.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By beautifulrevery

Darkseid and Thanos. Thanos's shields are able to block anything that any of these characters can dish out along with his own insane durability. Thanos can be the tank while Darkseid Omega Beams everything to death lol

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Alyssabird

Hmm, I still think a Warriors Madness King Thor would clobber a sun dipped Superman, I mean he solo'd the Avengers & more. His time stopping abilities would be the turner in this battle. Unless Thanos or Superman has some answer to that. I'm still going with team three.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LubeMan

King Thor fight outright without restraints in wm is what's stopping team Thanoseid taking a good victory~! Not sure what WW's doing in this playground, and the only thing keeping Superman here is his sunbath, which, again, not sure how that's gonna help him with the rest there, one of them being an out of mind angry skyfather!

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alyssabird

Everybody would have to try to gang bang Thor before he *%&# $@it up

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LubeMan

Is that why you made him skyfather level and above everyone else?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alyssabird

@LubeMan said:

Is that why you made him skyfather level and above everyone else?

Not entirely, Thanos has a huge mixture of abilities at his disposal; I was hoping people would touch on that. A Regular Thor would be out-classed. Also, Superman is quite powerful and everybody has the speed blitz argument on the table. Quite frankly, it wouldn't help much in this scenario, the durability level of some of these characters is just to great.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#15  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@Alyssabird: How strong is king thor

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Alyssabird

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

Likely just a notch below Odin, when he's at regular levels. So with this Warrior's Madness taken into account, perhaps he is to strong... o.o The rules have been fixed.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#17  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@Alyssabird: I wanted to say WW and supes but i guess King Thor is too strong

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LubeMan

@Alyssabird said:

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

Likely just a notch below Odin, when he's at regular levels. So with this Warrior's Madness taken into account, perhaps he is to strong... o.o The rules have been fixed.

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

There is no difference in powerlevel, just experience! Thor was never as experienced as Odin in the Odin Power, so it's fair to say Odin was more experienced, there for more powerfull than Thor in it's use. The same power force/level can't make one stronger than the other, just in how they use it, only difference was when Thor become Rune Lord Thor, even stating he passed his father in power and stature!

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alyssabird

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@Alyssabird: I wanted to say WW and supes but i guess King Thor is too strong

His magic is the swinger in this battle. However, Thanos could answer it with his many abilities.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ToO_RaW

@Killemall said:

• In Character
  • Morals Off

LMFAO

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alyssabird

@ToO_RaW said:

@Killemall said:

• In Character
  • Morals Off

LMFAO

Shh o: it's been fixed

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CalebHara

Thanos & Darkseid should take this.

ABC_123_ABC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ABC_123_ABC

Team 1 > Team 3 > Team 2.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CalebHara

@CalebHara said:

Thanos & Darkseid should take this.

Wait i just noticed that Superman has a 3-day sun dip, that makes him 864 times as powerful, team Superman Wonder Woman easy.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alyssabird

How would team one win? Thor has the ability to stop time, nobody on either team has any answer to this.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dredeuced

@Alyssabird: Has King Thor ever used his time stop in a fight?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

@Alyssabird: Has King Thor ever used his time stop in a fight?

Actually, in an instance as Classic Thor, he has done it on several occasions, & King Thor has done it himself, so the option is completely open; he can also choose whom not to affect willingly, meaning BRB would be save from Thor's ability to stop an instance.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dredeuced

I just want a yes or a no if King Thor has used it in a battle.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

Yes

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AngryHulks

Team 3, Team 1, and then Team 2 in order.

King Thor can stop time, and I'm pretty sure Godblast can pretty much kill anyone here. But in-character, I'm not certain that Thor will play smart here. Superman can technically blitz Darkseid, and he have done it before without that much sundip.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kcaz

WW and BRB would most likely be non factors. team thanoseid wins. only way for they might lose is if sundip supes and king thor work together

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ToO_RaW

@Alyssabird said:

@Dredeuced said:

Yes

Lies.

Show us this "time-stop battle feat" you speak of.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@CalebHara said:

Wait i just noticed that Superman has a 3-day sun dip, that makes him 864 times as powerful, team Superman Wonder Woman easy.

Thats assuming the increase in power level shown from a 30 mins sundipped would continue throughout, may not work that way. Although physically Superman is going to be the physically strongest, problem is team 1 has telepath (wonder woman might not go down, but team 1 could just get Superman to fight Wonder Woman and Thor :p)

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CalebHara

@Killemall said:

@CalebHara said:

Thats assuming the increase in power level shown from a 30 mins sundipped would continue throughout, may not work that way. Although physically Superman is going to be the physically strongest, problem is team 1 has telepath (wonder woman might not go down, but team 1 could just get Superman to fight Wonder Woman and Thor :p)

Seeing how sundipping takes place near the core of the sun, and the core is where the smallest amount of heat fluctuation takes place, i think its fair to assume that the power increases at a steady rate. If anything, atomic explosions taking place on top of, and within the sun could make this rate increase temporarily.

Also, since we don't really get any other scale of how much Superman's power increases via sundip, i think it should be safe to say that his power should increase x3 every 15 minutes because we don't have anything else to make us assume otherwise.

If that didn't make sense, its because im tired, and I'm calling it quits soon.

therainmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By therainmaker

This is a really cool battle, i'm gonna go with Thanoseid because of insane durability and insane offensive force.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

BFR is allowed, I give team 1 the win.

I hear that Darkseid at the end of Final Crisis had the ALE......it was his most current incarnation before the reboot, meaning he should be able to beat down Superman, he could also just put everybody in the Omega Saction. Thanos also was able to bfr people, like how he bfrd champion.

So team one can take either team on by way of BFR for Superman Wonder Woman and BRB, and Omega Sanction for Thor since teleporting him somewhere would do nothing since he can come back.....but back in time? Na, he's gonna lose that one.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Alyssabird

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

BFR is allowed, I give team 1 the win.

I hear that Darkseid at the end of Final Crisis had the ALE......it was his most current incarnation before the reboot, meaning he should be able to beat down Superman, he could also just put everybody in the Omega Saction. Thanos also was able to bfr people, like how he bfrd champion.

So team one can take either team on by way of BFR for Superman Wonder Woman and BRB, and Omega Sanction for Thor since teleporting him somewhere would do nothing since he can come back.....but back in time? Na, he's gonna lose that one.

No gay hax items.

@Killemall said:

@CalebHara said:

Also, I think it would come down to Thanos abilities versus Thor's time stop. Superman would definitely be a factor, but would get overwhelmed from the vast amount of technique on the table. Besides wasn't it already agreed Thanos > Superman? With Odin whooping Thanos's butt and King Thor being near this level, I don't see why the end result would be repeated. Team Three for the win. oh ya, & let the under dogs, BRB & WW have a go at it.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird said:

Also, I think it would come down to Thanos abilities versus Thor's time stop. Superman would definitely be a factor, but would get overwhelmed from the vast amount of technique on the table. Besides wasn't it already agreed Thanos > Superman? With Odin whooping Thanos's butt and King Thor being near this level, I don't see why the end result would be repeated. Team Three for the win. oh ya, & let the under dogs, BRB & WW have a go at it.

Few things though:

1. Thanos vs King Thor, normally, in character, i highly doubt King Thor will stop time in a battle.That being said Titan has a lot of fire power in him as well, but still i think Thor would win, not because he has Odin force or anything , but because he has fought more formidable opponents, Destroyer Armor and 1/2 of InBetweener.

2. Thanos > Superman (normally), 3 Days Sundipped Superman, is a different matter altogether. Thanos isnt physically beating him, its the telepathy that could possibly give him a win.

3. King Thor =/= Odin. This is something people tend to miss, while i admit there is 1 particular issue in the whole Thor solo series , almost a decade before King Thor Story arc (Thor v1 400) where Thor with Odin Force has shown ability close to that of Odin. Point is, Odin Force has to be earned not given. That is what Thor: Dissemble story arc revolves around , furthermore, Odin power comes from Odin Force as well as Rune, there is no indication anywhere to suggest Thor gets Rune powers in the story arc. I mean if Thor was already equal to Odin, what was the point in him going around during Thor : Dissemble to try and repeat what Odin had done to get those powers? Lucky for him, he came out better than Odin, but that certainly shows there is a difference between Odin Force from your dad, and actually working, knowing and understanding the power. After all Odin's power and RKT power are exactly the same, yet there is a difference between the magnitude of their power, why? Because Thor had to sacrifice more than what Odin did, and he also had the humanity part to help him. Its rather weird to think without any sacrifice whatsoever Thor would inheret full potential from Odin, just because he is Odin's son. Would you expect Thor to become an elder god if Gaea ever died?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanoseid

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By whydama

If Thanoseid can bring their weapons + minions, they stomp. BRB and WW are severely outclassed. King Thor is a boss though. Superman will get turned into paste at FTL. King Thor has magic and time/matter manipulation, I am not willing to bet that even Superman is stronger than Cap America's shield.

In the end it boils down to Thor vs Thanos and Darkseid. And I pick Thanoseid.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HyperViper97

Thanosied. The time stop is gonna suck unless Thanos has the time gem though

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Alyssabird

@Killemall said:

@Alyssabird said:

Few things though:

1. Thanos vs King Thor, normally, in character, i highly doubt King Thor will stop time in a battle.That being said Titan has a lot of fire power in him as well, but still i think Thor would win, not because he has Odin force or anything , but because he has fought more formidable opponents, Destroyer Armor and 1/2 of InBetweener.

2. Thanos > Superman (normally), 3 Days Sundipped Superman, is a different matter altogether. Thanos isnt physically beating him, its the telepathy that could possibly give him a win.

3. King Thor =/= Odin. This is something people tend to miss, while i admit there is 1 particular issue in the whole Thor solo series , almost a decade before King Thor Story arc (Thor v1 400) where Thor with Odin Force has shown ability close to that of Odin. Point is, Odin Force has to be earned not given. That is what Thor: Dissemble story arc revolves around , furthermore, Odin power comes from Odin Force as well as Rune, there is no indication anywhere to suggest Thor gets Rune powers in the story arc. I mean if Thor was already equal to Odin, what was the point in him going around during Thor : Dissemble to try and repeat what Odin had done to get those powers? Lucky for him, he came out better than Odin, but that certainly shows there is a difference between Odin Force from your dad, and actually working, knowing and understanding the power. After all Odin's power and RKT power are exactly the same, yet there is a difference between the magnitude of their power, why? Because Thor had to sacrifice more than what Odin did, and he also had the humanity part to help him. Its rather weird to think without any sacrifice whatsoever Thor would inheret full potential from Odin, just because he is Odin's son. Would you expect Thor to become an elder god if Gaea ever died?

I have already argued against the majority of the third; and no, that does not add up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 3

Team 1

Team 2

Empurios

Forum Posts