#1 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Random Encounter , No prep

Win by Knock out or Death

#2 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

normal Thanos or Thanos with HOTU or IG?...nevermind, without this two, Thanos can solo anyway.

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3440 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darkseid

#4 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid solos and current thanos dies.

#5 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan:

normal versions for all 4

#6 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut solo unless depowered.

Neither Thanos nor Darkseid has what it takes to beat him.

@jobbernos said:

darkseid solos and current thanos dies.

Darkseid fought and lost to doomsday already? Why should it be any different now?

#7 Posted by fornarni182 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Darkseid solo's, he's stronger than Superman who's a world bencher

#8 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Thanos and Darkseid

#9 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if either can take out Juggs.

#10 Edited by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see Darkseid & Thanos winning unless BFR (teleportation) if its allowed. The other chance for them is to somehow remove the helmet and mindrape jugg and then take on DD.

#11 Posted by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid and thanos should win here...altho juggy has the greatest durability here, he just doesn't have anything else to offer in terms of offense...between and darksied and thanos they have greater and wider powersets as well as the intellect to take this, now if juggy and doomsday actually had resistance to mental attacks then it could be more interesting...

#12 Posted by Freefa11 (2424 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: @asIsuspected said:

I dont see Darkseid & Thanos winning unless BFR (teleportation) if its allowed. The other chance for them is to somehow remove the helmet and mindrape jugg and then take on DD.

I don't see why either would be a problem. Thanos and Darkseid have the raw strength to just throw Juggernaut if they have to, plus various TP powers and Boom Tubes. Thanos could easily outmanuever him like he did against Champion, or even like WWHulk did. Thanos should also be able to tank his attacks with little real harm to himself.

Getting Juggernaut's helmet off should also be a viable tactic; Hulk's done it and the X-Men have done it, and he's designed so that it's his primary weakness. Thanos should be able to mentally fry him once it comes off.

Doomsday should be the bigger threat. Even then, I wouldn't take him over Thanos and DS working together.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freefa11 said:

I don't see why either would be a problem. Thanos and Darkseid have the raw strength to just throw Juggernaut if they have to, plus various TP powers and Boom Tubes. Thanos could easily outmanuever him like he did against Champion, or even like WWHulk did. Thanos should also be able to tank his attacks with little real harm to himself.

Getting Juggernaut's helmet off should also be a viable tactic; Hulk's done it and the X-Men have done it, and he's designed so that it's his primary weakness. Thanos should be able to mentally fry him once it comes off.

Doomsday should be the bigger threat. Even then, I wouldn't take him over Thanos and DS working together.

I think you are going by the old Thanos before his retcon by Bendis, without anything to point to the contrary this is the new version of the characters. Thanos has neither shown the ability to tank attacks nor has he shown the ability to outmaneuver anyone.

However if we are using the pre Bendis r#$e version of Thanos he might just solo.

#14 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freefa11 said:

@Killemall: @asIsuspected said:

The thing is that they cannot put permanently down jugg(outmanuever maybe but he would be still in the game) & DD , case 1st is immune to physical demage and 2nd is adopting to anything you throw at him. While both thanos and DS although immensely durable but could possibly be put down permanently by raw power. hence i see only 2 options for team one: BFR or remove helmet and mentaly destroy jugg and then together try to figure out what to do with The Ultimate)))

#15 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3902 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanoseid ftw. The thing about Juggs is he's suppose to be invulnerable but his helmet can take damage and can be removed, and Darkseid or Thanos has enough power to make this happen. Once Juggs is down, Doomsday shouldn't be able to survive the assault from team 1...At least the 1st go round

#16 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday gets BFR-ed in time. Maybe Thanoseid will find cruel and unusual methods to BFR him. Like teleporting each atom of his body into different universes,

And Juggernaut's mind gets blown as he sees the awesome power of Thanoseid.

#17 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Juggs even in this one, three cosmic power characters and one that is above average on Earth.Team one wins if this isnt HP DD, if it is he uses Juggs as an Unstoppable Club and beats down both members of team one; assuming DD isnt BFRed.

#18 Posted by Deatheye (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut & Doomsday

#19 Posted by Spartan101 (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Thanos and Darkseid

#20 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is out of his league here, but Doomsday is too strong for Darkseid and Thanos Physically, however if they team up they could take him with skill and technology.

#21 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, Juggs is outmatched here. Doomsday is a beast, but I doubt that he can beat Darkseid and Thanos teaming up.