Darkseid,Orion Vs Mr Majestic,Thor.

• 80 results
uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_man_with_questions Also don't call me a hypocrite because i stated that I would do the same as you posting high end feats to try and show you what was wrong. I stated many times to post consistency in which you did not, I was playing at your own game, so refrain from such talk.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

He one shot Superman. A being with similar if not greater durability than him. The New52 incarnations of the characters don't matter here as this is Pre52. And can you name anyone who has fought Superman but wasn't supposed to make him flinch? I mean you guys are telling me that Thor casually tanks planet busting explosions yet he was beat by Rulk and Sentry has made him bleed with far less? Right.

There's a difference between continuity and a character's capabilities throughout it. And really? When Orion one shot Superman. I mean seriously. Your realize Superman has never actually beaten Orion right yet Orion has done so at least once. Also, three shot. You happy yet? Orion would win in a fight. I've already named multiple feats for him but maybe you haven't acknowledged them quite yet.

And I'm not sure what your trying to achieve by quoting NWO. He literally made that statement right after I called him a hypocrite. Ergo he was still being hypocrite.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: @New_World_Order: @uugieboogie: How about we agree to disagree? This is my opinion so respect or leave it alone. Besides, as uggie already stated this is a mismatch with Thor having the Odin Force.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

He one shot Superman. A being with similar if not greater durability than him. The New52 incarnations of the characters don't matter here as this is Pre52. And can you name anyone who has fought Superman but wasn't supposed to make him flinch? I mean you guys are telling me that Thor casually tanks planet busting explosions yet he was beat by Rulk and Sentry has made him bleed with far less? Right.

There's a difference between continuity and a character's capabilities throughout it. And really? When Orion one shot Superman. I mean seriously. Your realize Superman has never actually beaten Orion right yet Orion has done so at least once. Also, three shot. You happy yet? Orion would win in a fight. I've already named multiple feats for him but maybe you haven't acknowledged them quite yet.

And I'm not sure what your trying to achieve by quoting NWO. He literally made that statement right after I called him a hypocrite. Ergo he was still being hypocrite.

Dude you do realize you're using ONE feat to justify the fact you think he can one shot or three shot Thor? lol. You've made no other claims what so ever in this thread. All you've done is use that one & then try to claim Supes is more durable than Thor therefore he can one shot Thor. How many times has Orion one shot Superman? When was this feat & can you post a scan of it? & do you have ANY OTHER feats at all to support your claim? Because there's tons of scans of Thor doing something only a handful of times or less that will qualify him to beat Orion. He has plenty of high end feats so please lets not take that route.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: And? So what. Is there something wrong with that? Orion one shot someone with comparable durability to Thor through the use of the Astro-Force. Simple as that. So is it that hard to believe he couldn't do the same to Thor? Nope. Can't post the scan because I don't have a computer at the moment.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions The hostility was uneed, but alright.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: And? So what. Is there something wrong with that? Orion one shot someone with comparable durability to Thor through the use of the Astro-Force. Simple as that. So is it that hard to believe he couldn't do the same to Thor? Nope. Can't post the scan because I don't have a computer at the moment.

& whats to top us from using one scan to prove he can tank attacks from Celestials & flames that engulf the universe as you put it. You talk about consistent feats but you're only using one, lol. Thats why they said you were being a hypocrite. I can say Thor can one shot orion with the god blast right? How good is Orion's flight? think he can deal with the anti force?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic solo's

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid Solos with little effort. He is Ridiculously underrated. How can anyone on Team 2 even hope to harm him? He literally can't be killed by someone without special properties. He is a being of energy, and his body is a mere construct.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one easily, Uxas could solo, Orion could beat either Thor or Majestic IMO.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. .. team 1 wins

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By micah007123
@simon_the_digger said:

Team one easily, Uxas could solo, Orion could beat either Thor or Majestic IMO.

Really? Isn't this the guy who's referred to as Supermanx3? Orion could take out Thor after a good fight, but Majestic from my understanding is incredibly powerful, who easily possessed nanosecond reaction time possibly less, extreme h2h combat skills and strength high enough to push planets, crush diamond, and force continents out of place from his bodies sheer output force.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid jobs again and Majestic own the sucker of Orion, team 2

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 1 but it could go either way

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid Solos with little effort. He is Ridiculously underrated. How can anyone on Team 2 even hope to harm him? He literally can't be killed by someone without special properties. He is a being of energy, and his body is a mere construct.

Majestic could take majority over him due to being superior in nearly everything, Thor drains em gg.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly would need to see some impressive Mr. Majestic feats if I were to make a final decision, everything I've seen from him is sup-par of Superman level, and with that, Orion and Darkseid would overwhelm Thor.

Unless Mr. Majestic is way more powerful than I think.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I'd love to see anyone come up with any way he could hurt Uxas. Uxas is a Universal Corpereal Form. He isn't a physical being. Majestic can be strong enough to punch the Universe in half and it wouldn't make a difference. The point is, Team 2 has no way to injure or even effect him. Meanwhile, he has TP that has controlled a Star System. Majestic who has no resistance succumbs easily, then beats Thor (who is far out of his League in this fight) to a pulp. He could also use the Omega Effect to erase them from reality (no being can resist, no matter durability), or use a Galaxy-level explosion to incinerate them both. Uxas is criminally underrated, and Solos near effortlessly here. Those guys who have trouble with the JLA are mere Avatars, and hold a fraction of a fraction of the power Uxas himself possesses. That's without Orion, who I genuinely believe would take Thir easily, and Majestic with incredible difficulty. Also, Darkseid is far faster, stronger, and smarter than Majestic. Team 2 has no advantages, and Majestic is superior in no way.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

glad to see people giving uxas respect

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Yeah, you're probably right. It would be close though. Uxas has a history of keeping up with beings like Lightray and Flash.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: If you took that post seriously i'm gonna end it here, DS is not at all underrated if anything it's the opposite on the vine. You're overselling orion a bit too much though, Thor alone would give Orion a good fight, he has no morals here. (Im not sure what the OP was going for with limiting him to seige feats) him taking majestic? Unless ALE is involved im calling your bluff I don't see him taking majority over majestic in nearly any scenario and he's morals off also...scans?

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Beware_My_Power

Are the creation blades still restricted? I don't see the restriction in the OP

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: actually ds is underrated but I can understand why maj could take a majority over him

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Orion is irrelevant. No one on Team 2 has any way of harming Uxas. Uxas has dozens of ways to end Team 2. That's what it comes down to, and that's why Team 1 wins. I'll perhaps argue on another day, but I've got exams, so I'd rather not look for scans right now on Orion given he isn't even relevant to this particular debate.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ancient_god

Lol when the new gods (especially DS) would stop of being wanked. Majestic solo's