ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ElmoHump

Main idea

There is no plot.The two space titans are pitted togather in an evacuated Crime Alley.The Justice League is off on a space mission so they do not interfere.Darkseid is blood lusted and has general knowledge on Thanos and his capabilities.Who shall triumph in this battle?

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BUT NOT UNDER THESE RULES AND YES THAT ALLOWS ME TO CREATE THIS THREAD SINCE IT'S NOT DUPLICATE.

Rules

• Morals on for Thanos.

• Darkseid is blood lusted.

• Fight takes place in an evacuated Crime Alley.

• No extra help.

• Random encounter for Thanos.

• Fight to the death or KO.

• No prep for both sides.

• Marvel now Thanos.

• New 52 Darkseid.

Darkseid (New 52)

No Caption Provided

Thanos (Marvel Now)

No Caption Provided

Crime Alley

No Caption Provided

And so it begins..

READ THE GOD DAMNED OP..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Thanos breaks him.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is no way Thanos can defeat Darkseid. Thanos has never been on darkseid level. Not with out relics and Buffs . Thanos cant win its that simple Darkseid is too powerful Especially this new 52 version . Thanos gets Stomped its that simple .

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eternityx

Thanos owns.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hulkman123

How is it fair to give Thanos 3 days of prep?

It was a stomp in favour of Thanos without the prep, with the prep this is a complete mismatch.

Thanos stomps 10/10

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

without the prep, it was quite close. with prep, thanos wins handily.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator

@termiteone4ever: what are you on about? Thanos regularly laughs off planet busting attacks (the highest capability darkseid has shown IIRC) and can manhandle people like surfer and thor, to make it worse he has prep.

Thanos stomps, no two ways about it.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends, will there be a Conway Twitty concert before/during fight? And will the concert include the song "Don't take it away"? If so... DS stomps, if not then thanos stomps. This info is vitally needed to make a clean debate.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: what are you on about? Thanos regularly laughs off planet busting attacks (the highest capability darkseid has shown IIRC) and can manhandle people like surfer and thor, to make it worse he has prep.

Not in this life time . I still havent seen Thanos done nothing that States he can defeat darkseid .

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spiderman1997

@termiteone4ever: Thanos manhandles about 6 herald level characters at the same time. He stood toe to toe against Thor with Power Gem. He stomped many people in Infinity IIRC. Among them were Thor, Gladiator,Surfer and Hulk. Darkseid hasn't replicated anything like that. Adding prep just makes this a bad stomp.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Thanos manhandles about 6 herald level characters at the same time. He stood toe to toe against Thor with Power Gem. He stomped many people in Infinity IIRC. Among them were Thor, Gladiator,Surfer and Hulk. Darkseid hasn't replicated anything like that. Adding prep just makes this a bad stomp.

.Darkseid manhandle the Whole jla. Currently The level he is at now his enemies are on a higher scale. Thanos is nothing he needs his tech and Buff to even face Darkseid . Darkseid stomps there will be more proof coming in future comics.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997 said:

.Darkseid manhandle the Whole jla. Currently The level he is at now his enemies are on a higher scale. Thanos is nothing he needs his tech and Buff to even face Darkseid . Darkseid stomps there will be more proof coming in future comics.

which member of JLA took down a planet again?

And getting his eyes pierced doesn't count as 'manhandling'..

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomp.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos easily.....darkside could not defeat the new 52 justice league lmao.......even ocean master was able to beat them.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

@spiderman1997 said:

which member of JLA took down a planet again?

And getting his eyes pierced doesn't count as 'manhandling'..

What does having to take down a planet has to do with anything . ? Didnt current darkseid do this with ease and been taking worlds on his own . Oh please lets not talk about eyes pierced . i seen the Avengers taken down Thanos . I clearly say the one on one damage black bolt did to Thanos have him bleeding and buried. So lets not talk about damage . Darkseid Stomps

Lordmulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos gets destroyed

Its completely whack...darkseid it way stronger

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: The JLA Datkseid faced was back then are nothing compared to someonr likr Tyrant or Odin. And he didn't use tech facing those guys.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By eternityx

@termiteone4ever:

Darkseid is outclassed.

What ahead he done to suggest that he can resist Thanos' TP or Matter Manipulation?

Darkseid's done nothing to suggest that he can even beat SS.

Thanos stomps.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: The JLA Datkseid faced was back then are nothing compared to someonr likr Tyrant or Odin. And he didn't use tech facing those guys.

The out come would have been the same if they face Thanos. He would get BFR or get his beatn even worse due to the fact he is slow and cant FLY. The level in which the JLA Fought was based on strength speeds including the Flash . Thanos has less of Chance against Darkseid. I dont recall darkseid even bleeding . As matter fact they wouldnt have defeated even if they didnt BFR him. They cant defeat Darkseid either. I havent seen nothing Thanos has done that darkseid cant do better.

@termiteone4ever:

Darkseid is outclassed.

What ahead he done to suggest that he can resist Thanos' TP or Matter Manipulation?

Darkseid's done nothing to suggest that he can even beat SS.

Thanos stomps.

Please Tp is not effecting Darkseid in any way . A fraction of his much more powerful Heralds thats is enough to take on Thanos has high level Tp . No matter manipulation not happening on beings on this level . If it was that simple Thanos would have used it on Odin and all the high level characters he faced . As a matter fact what defense Those thanos has for Omega beams ? Sent from two differnt directions we all know the speeds of omega beams i great.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By reaverlation

Thanos stomps,with or without prep

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos rips his head off.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

Not in this life time . I still havent seen Thanos done nothing that States he can defeat darkseid .

You haven't seen anything to make a decent claim about pretty much anything at all lol. Anyways, it's kind of funny how at this point, people still states "they haven't seen anything" about Thanos to suggest he beats Darkseid when Darkseid has been beaten by Superman alone whereas Thanos takes on the whole Annihilators by himself without exerting himself. Not only Thanos beats teams more powerful than the Justice League on regular basis, but Darkseid hasn't done anything in New-52 aside from busting a planet, something Thanos has done in the past as well, let alone tanking such things with minor discomfort.

Thanos solidly beats either Pre or New-52 Darkseid.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. hard.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos Curbstomps, this should be locked, for the prep advantage; and without prep he still wins handily a of now.

lol at termiteone4ever, I think countless people have tried to explain to him on numerous threads; however he isn't getting the message, lol.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ElmoHump

Sighh EDIT TO THE OP

Thanos's prep has now been taken away it is a random encounter for him.

• Darkseid is still blood lusted and has general knowledge about Thanos.

• This thread still isn't duplicate so I don't think it should be closed.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos Curbstomps, this should be locked, for the prep advantage; and without prep he still wins handily a of now.

lol at termiteone4ever, I think countless people have tried to explain to him on numerous threads; however he isn't getting the message, lol.

There is nothing i have seen all these here that Put thanos on par with This new 52 darkseid . Laughing doesnt hide the facts. Begging for the thread to be lock doesnt help your case.

Thanos is just not on his level of power.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By termiteone4ever

@termiteone4ever said:

@thedailybagel said:

You haven't seen anything to make a decent claim about pretty much anything at all lol. Anyways, it's kind of funny how at this point, people still states "they haven't seen anything" about Thanos to suggest he beats Darkseid when Darkseid has been beaten by Superman alone whereas Thanos takes on the whole Annihilators by himself without exerting himself. Not only Thanos beats teams more powerful than the Justice League on regular basis, but Darkseid hasn't done anything in New-52 aside from busting a planet, something Thanos has done in the past as well, let alone tanking such things with minor discomfort.

Thanos solidly beats either Pre or New-52 Darkseid.

Nothing what darkseid couldnt have done . he could easily done the same. Plus worse. It just goes to prove that in that same comic the team doesnt work togather attacks randomly get their butts beaten. Did all with Tech and knowing knowledge . We all saw one on one black bolt doing heavy damage . The recovery time needed to excape the rubble had them both pinned down for while. Again Thanos doesnt beat darksied this encounter.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

@termiteone4ever: Have you even read a Thanos comic.

What has New-52 Darkseid shown to put him on Thanos level, never mind above him.

Thanos has beaten a character strong enough to destroy a star with his bare hands, regularly beats up teams with herald level characters in; compared to Darkseid who didn't loose, but got pushed into the boom tube.l after holding his own against a fresh Justice League.

Darkseid has no resistance to TP, Thanos has the Superior stats in every way, and Darkseid's Omega beams, can be blocked by Thanos's shields, if he lets him get that far, before dropping him with TP etc.

Every thread, people try to get you to know that Thanos>Darkseid, yet you still have trouble excepting that, and apparently I'm the Marvel fanboy, lol.

Thanos with prep, makes this thread a Curbstomps, and should be locked; even without prep, Thanos wins for sure.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps him hard.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Have you even read a Thanos comic.

What has New-52 Darkseid shown to put him on Thanos level, never mind above him.

Thanos has beaten a character strong enough to destroy a star with his bare hands, regularly beats up teams with herald level characters in; compared to Darkseid who didn't loose, but got pushed into the boom tube.l after holding his own against a fresh Justice League.

Darkseid has no resistance to TP, Thanos has the Superior stats in every way, and Darkseid's Omega beams, can be blocked by Thanos's shields, if he lets him get that far, before dropping him with TP etc.

Every thread, people try to get you to know that Thanos>Darkseid, yet you still have trouble excepting that, and apparently I'm the Marvel fanboy, lol.

Thanos with prep, makes this thread a Curbstomps, and should be locked; even without prep, Thanos wins for sure.

Why are you asking silly questions ? Have you read anything darkseid or understand the power level of the new 52 darksied. He is way Above Thanos . Stop telling me silly things Tp is useless here. he has heralds underneath him high level Tp and he has them humble . SO stating thanas having Tp isnt helping or would even assist your claim. . Shields of Thanos is not going to stop darkseid and Thanos has to Attack . Since darkseid can attack him from multi direction at the same times . I dont see Thanos keeping his so call shield up or stopping darkseid unslaught since this Tech Nothing Mother box cant counter. .

I am not even sure how Prep Help thanos . I already proved a point . It takes years for thanos for his prep to work . Short notice isnt enough.

I can see this prep argument is null the OP changed it . Like i said even prep he needs more prep time . If that was the case he would take over the marvel Universe weekly . My point still stands

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Zoch81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Thanos stomp

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingant27

@termiteone4ever: I have read ever New-52 Darkseid comic Darkseid has featured in actually, and I ask if you have read Thanos, becuase you always show a severe lack of knowledge; and the fact that you think Darkseid wins even with prep, either shows severe lack of knowledge or love for the character, which means you lowball and disregard Thanos's feats.

TP isn't useless, your sounding like fanboyist viner, and cannot accept feats, as TP is valid; and you haven't countered it.

His shields have taken hits from Galactus, and the Champion with the power gem etc, Darkseid omega beams, which best feat have busted a planet, which Thanos has done casually, just as a side effect from fights; means he can tank it handily even without his shields, and his his shields will just make it easier.

Again obviously you don't know enough on Thanos, as last time I tried to debate with you, you said you will read up on Thanos, as you were lacking, this shows you still need to; as Thanos is easily one of the best prepers in Marvel and Dc.

Again saying it takes years, means again read up in him:

He can use his time travelling chair, giving him unlimited prep, allowing him to get anything he wants to stomp Dakrseid; even though he can do it by himself without prep.

Your point may still stand, but it doesn't change the outcome, Thanos still has almost every advantage, and Darkseid's only slight problem, is his omega beams; which Thanos will not have that much trouble with, or he drops him with TP, to save himself the wasted time.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, he's been at a higher power level than Darkseid since the GDS ended.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: I have read ever New-52 Darkseid comic Darkseid has featured in actually, and I ask if you have read Thanos, becuase you always show a severe lack of knowledge; and the fact that you think Darkseid wins even with prep, either shows severe lack of knowledge or love for the character, which means you lowball and disregard Thanos's feats.

TP isn't useless, your sounding like fanboyist viner, and cannot accept feats, as TP is valid; and you haven't countered it.

His shields have taken hits from Galactus, and the Champion with the power gem etc, Darkseid omega beams, which best feat have busted a planet, which Thanos has done casually, just as a side effect from fights; means he can tank it handily even without his shields, and his his shields will just make it easier.

Again obviously you don't know enough on Thanos, as last time I tried to debate with you, you said you will read up on Thanos, as you were lacking, this shows you still need to; as Thanos is easily one of the best prepers in Marvel and Dc.

Again saying it takes years, means again read up in him:

He can use his time travelling chair, giving him unlimited prep, allowing him to get anything he wants to stomp Dakrseid; even though he can do it by himself without prep.

Your point may still stand, but it doesn't change the outcome, Thanos still has almost every advantage, and Darkseid's only slight problem, is his omega beams; which Thanos will not have that much trouble with, or he drops him with TP, to save himself the wasted time.

Any Severity and Lack of knowledge is displayed by you and your loose claims . My opinion still stands . You claiming Tp Darkseid is absurd. Lets not talk about fanboyism you seem to have this covered on a level enough to to fool your self . I notice your one side to threads have taken new heights.

I dont think he wins i know he wins . I have read on both characters for years and know enough knowledge on Both . Thanos is not on his level . Dont tell me about Galactus Blast or anything too much enemies even lower levels Survives this . unless i see galactus doing some anger blast to destroy a galaxy . You have no idea on the power level used. Its easy to post a list people tanking galactus level blast . you may be able to fool younger viners who doesnt have the facts or knowledge on both sides but not me.

Read up on Thanos ? Back when i make that statement i never read his newest comic appearance on what he did recently. I have been in other thanos threads older than before u got on vine. Thanos is not new character for me . I like to be up to date at least 1 week of max month on character before arguing. My opinion still hasnt changed . Just like other titles Superman / hulk/ thor / injustice many other i invest in . I like to get the update before i make claims .

listen to you now gone to time chair spouting craziness about unlimited Prep . your imagination is greater than thanos and the infinity Gem . When have you seen Thanos done this unlimted prep . If so why isnt he on living tribunal level and able to defeat galactus or get the gantlet or the cube daily . Again

Your imagination of thanos >>>> greater than any Thanos prep and the infinity g . Now lets get back comic reality Thanos prep not on that level .

Again your TP argument is useless. It will not work and stated the reason why . His heralds have high Tp based and they have communicated and feared darkseid all his heralds or cut throat nope TP usless here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kingant27

@termiteone4ever: No it's displayed by your comments in this thread.

How is TP'ing Darkseid absurd, where is your proof and scans of resistance against it?

What are you talking about, Thanos has been above the LT before, again showing lack of knowledge of what Thanos has achomplished.

He does have a time travelling chair, so unlimited prep is viable, as what he can do with his chair is control time etc.

You still have no feats defending Darkseid against TP, other than your hopeless and desperate attempts to defend Darkseid.

You still didn't counter the feats I provided showing a clear superiority, other than saying my arguement still stands which is irrelevant and holds no purpose in this outcome; as you haven't displayed a good enough knowledge on Thanos hear to be accepted, as I have provided feats, clearly above Darkseid, which New-52 Darkseid hasn't shown on his level etc.

With prep, this should be locked, without; Thanos still wins handily.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By righteous300

N52 Darkseid barely has any feats. He's shown up for what, 5 or 6 issues? Probably even less than that. Thanos wins.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 thedailybagel  Moderator

@termiteone4ever:

Show me some evidence that darkseid can withstand a TP assault from thanos.

Show some feats that prove darkseid can severely hurt thanos.

Show some feats that prove darkseid won't become a blood stain on the wall by the time thanos is done with him.

Thanos regularly (not occasionally, regularly) lets thor hit him with all he's got, and thanos enjoys it. Silver surfer (someone who could mop the floor with most members of the new 52 justice league, and probably even darkseid) is treated like an imbocile by thanos, like, all the time. Even odin couldn't put thanos down, and that's after he was p*ssed off. Even in his classic days (he's been upgraded several times since then) he was capable of manhandling drax, who of course has ripped apart stars.

And Blackbolt? Blackbolt has ripped holes in reality with his voice, and thanos was letting him scream his heart out. Sure, it made thanos bleed but that was without his shields and he showed no discomfort whatsoever, he even went on to interrogate black bolt (who was screaming at him the whole time) and then oneshotted him.

However, because darkseid blowed up dah planet and beated up supahman he can somehow beat thanos.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheGrayGhost

Ok.

thanos stomps because he has better feats

he stomps even harder with prep, if this is a prep battle considering what he has done with prep even without any artifacts/ his own technology( building a force field that can actually requires Galactus to exert himself to break through/ universal teleprtation/ time travel/ transforming galactus into a spaceship/ planet and harnessing the freakin power cosmic for annhilus)

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SF Darkseid > IG Thanos, Normal Thanos > Normal Darkseid IMO.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kingant27

@thedailybagel: You pretty much said what I said, lol; but thanks for reinforcing it basically.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0: SF? As in the Death of new gods version?

yeah no

Thanos with the IG has far better feats