Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gabranth said:

@elmohump said:

@frozen said:

@elmohump: There is a good point to it, actually. It shows Darkseid is above Surfer level characters.

It doesn't prove anything if it's not canon.

Well it kind of prove that both DC and Marvel agrees that Darkseid can fry Silver Surfer

I guess both Marvel and DC agreed that Wolverine > Lobo then, and Storm > Wonder Woman and Spiderman > Superboy and lets not forget Venom > Superman.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#154  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@eternityx: Galactus vs Darkseid wasn't fan voted btw.

@New_World_Order said:

New 52 Darkseid has shown nothing to say he's on Surfer's level.

New-52 DS has actually destroyed a countless number of planets, for every Earth his daughter Kaiyo travelled to, he destroyed.

No Caption Provided

Though Pre-52 DS would simply beat Surfer to death or BFR him to any point in time he wishes. He has control over time with his OB.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By eternityx

@frozen: Venom vs Superman wasn't fan voted.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Darkseid Stomped the Justice League and tanked attacks from New 52 Superman who has the power to lift the planet for 7 days straight. Flash who can hit harder than a nuke warhead and withstand Lanterns blast and not be phased at all. Also DS one shotted the JL. Only Flash and Superman were left standing. JL had to regroup.

All that said DS stomps the Surfer. Theres no way the Surfer can handle that.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@eternityx said:

But by pure virture we already know such a battle is unreasonable. Pre-52 DS could just BFR Surfer to any point in time (past or future) - Surfer doesn't have time travel does he?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@eternityx: Galactus vs Darkseid wasn't fan voted btw.

@New_World_Order said:

New 52 Darkseid has shown nothing to say he's on Surfer's level.

New-52 DS has actually destroyed a countless number of planets, for every Earth his daughter Kaiyo travelled to, he destroyed.

No Caption Provided

Though Pre-52 DS would simply beat Surfer to death or BFR him to any point in time he wishes. He has control over time with his OB.

Silver Surfer can go around destroying planets to if he wished, he's also a planet buster. When since could Darkseid BFR anyone in time?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Darkseid Stomped the Justice League and tanked attacks from New 52 Superman who has the power to lift the planet for 7 days straight. Flash who can hit harder than a nuke warhead and withstand Lanterns blast and not be phased at all. Also DS one shotted the JL. Only Flash and Superman were left standing. JL had to regroup.

Superman wasn't that powerful at the time, Flash could never hit that hard in the New 52 even as of yet, and New 52 Hal has been pretty watered down as of feats. They all weren't as impressive as they are now, back then. Hardly a good example as Surfer could have one-shotted the Justice League if he wanted too.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@eternityx said:

But by pure virture we already know such a battle is unreasonable. Pre-52 DS could just BFR Surfer to any point in time (past or future) - Surfer doesn't have time travel does he?

He does have a few time travelling feats actually.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 frozen  Moderator

@New_World_Order: Pre-52 Darkseid can BFR people to anywhere in space with his Omega Beams and ANY point in time, he also has matter manipulation, life force drainage (he can take away people's powers), etc.

@frozen said:

@eternityx said:

Could you post them? I saw claims for Thanos but it was confirmed he needed his throne/tech to do it.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 frozen  Moderator

@New_World_Order said:

@supermandefender said:

Superman wasn't that powerful at the time, Flash could never hit that hard in the New 52 even as of yet, and New 52 Hal has been pretty watered down as of feats. They all weren't as impressive as they are now, back then. Hardly a good example as Surfer could have one-shotted the Justice League if he wanted too.

It doesn't really make a difference considering we already know DS is a casual planet buster, in Pre-52 canon, Mantis with all the energy of Hal's ring blasted Darkseid and Darkseid laughed it off.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By eternityx

@frozen said:

@New_World_Order: Pre-52 Darkseid can BFR people to anywhere in space with his Omega Beams and ANY point in time, he also has matter manipulation, life force drainage (he can take away people's powers), etc.

@eternityx said:

@frozen said:

@eternityx said:

Could you post them? I saw claims for Thanos but it was confirmed he needed his throne/tech to do it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are a few more, but I don't have time to look for them right now, I might post them later if I bother to look for them.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@eternityx: Intersting, do you know the issues of them? I haven't read them, but the first one seems context heavy and it's explicitly said ''we have entered a dimension in which time intersects'' and ''time exists simultaneously'', it doesn't seem he's doing that under his own power, it seems Surfer can go forward in time (probably due to his speed/interstellar travel).

It certainly didn't seem he could time travel when Thanos took him to the future and back (and also manipulated the time stream) in Silver Surfer Vol 3 #35.

Could Surfer travel backward in time by will? Darkseid BFR'd Slo-Bo to the 853rd Century.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By eternityx

@frozen said:

@eternityx: Intersting, do you know the issues of them? I haven't read them, but the first one seems context heavy and it's explicitly said ''we have entered a dimension in which time intersects'' and ''time exists simultaneously'', it doesn't seem he's doing that under his own power, all we see is Surfer is flying, it seems Surfer can go forward in time (probably due to his speed/interstellar travel).

Could Surfer travel backward in time by will? Darkseid BFR'd Slo-Bo to the 853rd Century.

I don't know the issue, Killemall might.

Here's another one though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@eternityx: I believe theoretically that's in regards to his speed, he can travel forwards in time if he goes fast enough, but whether he could travel backwards from the 853rd Century or beyond is what I'm curious about, because when Thanos flexed time travel with his throne, he took Surfer to the future and then back, and manipulated the time stream, it didn't seem like Surfer could travel back without Thanos, but I could be wrong.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@eternityx: I believe theoretically that's in regards to his speed, he can travel forwards in time if he goes fast enough, but whether he could travel backwards from the 853rd Century or beyond is what I'm curious about, because when Thanos flexed time travel with his throne, he took Surfer to the future and then back, and manipulated the time stream, it didn't seem like Surfer could travel back without Thanos, but I could be wrong.

Silver Surfer has traveled back in time IIRC, but you'll have to give me time to look for those scans.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By eternityx

@frozen said:

Ah, here's the scan.

SS travels back in time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol ultra stomp in favour of the darkseid ... Until big g gets involved ...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@eternityx: Interesting, but from which issue is that from? Is that a planet they're entering on the first scan, bottom left corner or something else?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS stomp

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

Silver Surfer #51 I think.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While his feats are limited by time, I think by what he has shown (specifically the ease of it) and by the insinuations of his power, that Darkseid is much more powerful than SS. When the time comes for Darkseid and the Anti-Monitor to cross paths, I'm quite sure that much more definitive feats will be displayed

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer has never busted a planet solo, he busted one with Morg and the another one with Ravenous.

Darkseid wins, even if Superman did beat Pre 52 Darkseid, it was all retconned to be avatars in Final Crisis.

It was 100% clearly SS who busted the planet, Morg and Ravenous played no part in it.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@hurchichane said:

Surfer has never busted a planet solo, he busted one with Morg and the another one with Ravenous.

Darkseid wins, even if Superman did beat Pre 52 Darkseid, it was all retconned to be avatars in Final Crisis.

It was 100% clearly SS who busted the planet, Morg and Ravenous played no part in it.

Prove it.

If it isn't common sense, then there's no point me trying to sway your bias and false opinions.

LSDTripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By LSDTripper

@eternityx said:

@hurchichane said:

@eternityx said:

@hurchichane said:

Prove it.

If it isn't common sense, then there's no point me trying to sway your bias and false opinions.

In other words, you can't. Thought so.

Both instances show Surfer arm locking with Morg and with Ravenous. I admit the Ravenous one is debatable but the Morg instance isn't.

ThorvonDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it an even chance of either winning, maybe Darkseid given his first performance against the Justice League.But then again I haven't read much Silver Surfer. Uxas 5-6/10 maybe

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By eternityx

@lsdtripper said:

@eternityx said:

@hurchichane said:

@eternityx said:

@hurchichane said:

Prove it.

In other words, you can't. Thought so.

Both instances show Surfer arm locking with Morg and with Ravenous. I admit the Ravenous one is debatable but the Morg instance isn't.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everything about this scan says that it was SS alone who busted the planet, the fact that he's telling Ravenous "Learn from this" to the fact that SS looks extremely angry and overpowering whereas Ravenous looks inferior and scared.

LSDTripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By LSDTripper

@eternityx:

Alright

With Ravenous, Surfer did destroy the planet but he used a large AOE attack. Just like Galactus did when he wiped out the Annihilation Wave.

A concentrated planet buster, like the OB are more dangerous than a large AOE attack.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By eternityx

@lsdtripper:

I missed a scan.

No Caption Provided

This clearly confirms it, "You... How... What... What have you become?" The answer, a planet busting pimp.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx:

Alright

With Ravenous, Surfer did destroy the planet but he used a large AOE attack. Just like Galactus did when he wiped out the Annihilation Wave.

A concentrated planet buster, like the OB are more dangerous than a large AOE attack.

Nothing to suggest it was the OB that destroyed the planet.

LSDTripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By LSDTripper

@eternityx said:

@lsdtripper said:

@eternityx:

Alright

Nothing to suggest it was the OB that destroyed the planet.

No Caption Provided

Kaiyo confirms it, Kaiyo finds the planets, Darkseid destroys them.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsdtripper: His battle with Ikaya destroyed a planet from their blows IIRC.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Darkseid omega beam one shots the gleaming gimp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid easy.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I don't know the issue, Killemall might.

Silver surfer Vol 3 # 131 and your scan isnt out of context or anything, Surfer did time travel under his own powers.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#189  Edited By War_Ruin

Darkseid should take the majority.. BTW... Darkseid doesn't just destroy planets... he can actually open boomtubes without any gadgets.. His omega beams are really deadly now.. although not as deadly as Pre52 but deadly enough to destroy planets..

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorvondoom: Darkseid did destroy a planet in his fight with Ikaya.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@lsdtripper: His battle with Ikaya destroyed a planet from their blows IIRC.

@war_ruin said:

@thorvondoom: Darkseid did destroy a planet in his fight with Ikaya.

Ixaya. His name is Ixaya (with the "x" pronounced as a "z")

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkside1470

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxyzptlk_cv: i agree darkside all the way and im not being byast

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkside1470:

1. It's Darkseid not "Darkside"

2. Bias not whatever you said

3. Your name kind of makes it sound like you're bias.

4. I agree, Darkseid wins under these stipulations, but morals off and SS destroys him.

Darkside1470

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: I know how to spell darkseid but since so many people have that name already i decided to spell it like this=darkside

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid because surfers speed won't do him much good against omega beams cause they caught superman easily and it took only one beam to knock superman out 2 or 3 beams should have surfer on the ropes and I think darkseids strength is better than norrin also

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS TPs him.

SS wins.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't superman say that darkseid is the only guy in the current dc universe with the power to destroy a world? if that was the case, then that was a pretty devastating statement on how much destruction dc characters can really do and maybe even survive........ going with silver surfer on this one

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: superman could destroy a planet in the new 52 he could toss the moon out of oribit easily. He has also lifted the weight of the earth for 5 days without the sun