Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team: Darkseid, Monarch, Superboy Prime w/ armor

vs

Galactus

No Caption Provided

Random encounter, pre-52 for team, win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation.

Can the team win?

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

separate they get stomped but together they may be to much for galan to handle.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Depends on how Fed Galactus is really, without a plot of him being weakened neither of the 3 together are going anything against Galactus.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Depends on how Fed Galactus is really, without a plot of him being weakened neither of the 3 together are going anything against Galactus.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@killemall said:

When in doubt, quote the man with the extensive sum of knowledge we all lack.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall

When in doubt, quote the man with the extensive sum of knowledge we all lack.

haha , well thank you i a guess :)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Darkseid teleports forward in time as Prime rips Monarchs chest open....again.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime solos. That picture is new 52 darkseid if I am not mistaking. he solos too. but if he is pre 52 then he is a non factor. Monarch and Prime would be WAY too much for him and I honestly think Prime solos. Monarch could solo but I am not sure cause he tends to be a jobber. Then again galactus is a jobber himself. The only non jobber here is prime and by that alone he solos. If Beta Ray could break his armor, Prime is going to pulverize him.

you are so wrong it's not even funny anymore

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blazinghell said:

Prime solos. That picture is new 52 darkseid if I am not mistaking. he solos too. but if he is pre 52 then he is a non factor. Monarch and Prime would be WAY too much for him and I honestly think Prime solos. Monarch could solo but I am not sure cause he tends to be a jobber. Then again galactus is a jobber himself. The only non jobber here is prime and by that alone he solos. If Beta Ray could break his armor, Prime is going to pulverize him.

i don't know, im still laughing.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus would win...

Galan could let off a Massive Attack that would level Star Systems which would in turn breach Monarch's Armor causing another one of those Universal Scale Explosions... I think that alone would have Darkseid and Superboy Prime doing the Semi Dead Man Dance it could possibly harm Galactus too though I believe he would survive it better.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Can you give an idea of how fed Galactus is?

Because if he is at top power he wins, mid-power would be fight but he could probably still win, and low power he probably loses.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_red_viper  Moderator

@marlboroman said:

@blazinghell said:

i don't know, im still laughing.

Lol, you funny little man.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XxGin

I fthis is PC Darkseid the team STOMPS! If this is new earth or flashpoint than it can go either way. But ima put my money on the team.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@xxgin said:

I fthis is PC Darkseid the team STOMPS! If this is new earth or flashpoint than it can go either way. But ima put my omney on the team.

How does PC Darkseid make this a stomp? Please explain.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

I fthis is PC Darkseid the team STOMPS! If this is new earth or flashpoint than it can go either way. But ima put my omney on the team.

How does PC Darkseid make this a stomp? Please explain.

So you know how Supes get his ass handed over to Darkseid in most of their encounters? well back in the old days PC Darkseids the one that makes sure Supes get his ass kicking. The guy tossed around PC Supes like how Darkseid would toss supes around these days. His brutal and his omega beams had no shitty limits back in the old day like how Supes is important to the universe and can't be erased. Back in the old days Darkseid basically erased anything he wanted to with on omega ray.

His at PC Supes power levels at minium and was powerful enough to hurt Anti Moniter. PC Darkseid was really how Darkseid should be portrayed. Current sucks shit.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

So you know how Supes get his ass handed over to Darkseid in most of their encounters? well back in the old days PC Darkseids the one that makes sure Supes get his ass kicking. The guy tossed around PC Supes like how Darkseid would toss supes around these days.

Darkseid has never fought Superman in Pre Crisis Era. Darkseid has however fought Superboy and Supergirl, in a story that takes place 1000 years in the future, after having absorbed a whole heap of powers including one from: Excalibur, Legion's Orb, Controller pretending to be Time Trapper, Mordru etc.

Darkseid however likely was more powerful than PC Superman though.

Omega Beams pre-crisis is rather untested and used normally against his own minions. His omega beam was however curbed back onto him thereby forcing him to retreat by Firestorm alone, although to be fair that is the lowest showing.

Also i have seen absolutely nothing on canon publication that even remotely hints the Superman withstands the omega beam because he is important to the universe. Not to mention i dont see Doomsday would be important to the universe, another person who was withstood the omega beam.

His at PC Supes power levels at minium and was powerful enough to hurt Anti Moniter. PC Darkseid was really how Darkseid should be portrayed. Current sucks shit.

Darkseid was likely more powerful than PC Superman because he defeated Infinity Man. The Anti- Monitor instance is a bit unclear on how he hurt him, we dont even know what he used, and given Anti Monitor deemed his technology as opposed to his power a threat to him prudent to assume thats what hurt him.

Anti Monitor prior to being hurt by Darkseid was near death, losing against 2 Supermen and his shell all but broken.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By homicidalmaniac
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@killemall: you know you make me feel dumber and dumber everyday about the comics i read. its not even funny anymore!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Well that certainly wasnt my intention , but thank you i guess.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Well that certainly wasnt my intention , but thank you i guess.

lol its a compliment and it was a joke! ha ha its alright man but you do seem to know a lot about these comics

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

So you know how Supes get his ass handed over to Darkseid in most of their encounters? well back in the old days PC Darkseids the one that makes sure Supes get his ass kicking. The guy tossed around PC Supes like how Darkseid would toss supes around these days.

Darkseid has never fought Superman in Pre Crisis Era. Darkseid has however fought Superboy and Supergirl, in a story that takes place 1000 years in the future, after having absorbed a whole heap of powers including one from: Excalibur, Legion's Orb, Controller pretending to be Time Trapper, Mordru etc.

Darkseid however likely was more powerful than PC Superman though.

Omega Beams pre-crisis is rather untested and used normally against his own minions. His omega beam was however curbed back onto him thereby forcing him to retreat by Firestorm alone, although to be fair that is the lowest showing.

Also i have seen absolutely nothing on canon publication that even remotely hints the Superman withstands the omega beam because he is important to the universe. Not to mention i dont see Doomsday would be important to the universe, another person who was withstood the omega beam.

Darkseid was likely more powerful than PC Superman because he defeated Infinity Man. The Anti- Monitor instance is a bit unclear on how he hurt him, we dont even know what he used, and given Anti Monitor deemed his technology as opposed to his power a threat to him prudent to assume thats what hurt him.

Anti Monitor prior to being hurt by Darkseid was near death, losing against 2 Supermen and his shell all but broken.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sa-superman-vs-pc-darkseid-rematch-535900/

Superman was nessecery to the existence of the universe and all that crap.

Darkseids omega beams were brutal and insanely broken he can control them telepathically

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120870/2639741-lobo_vs_darkseid.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120870/2639742-lobo_vs_superman.jpg

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blazinghell said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sa-superman-vs-pc-darkseid-rematch-535900/

Superman was nessecery to the existence of the universe and all that crap.

I am unsure to why you actually posted me that the thread?

I am sorry werent we talking about Pre Crisis Darkseid? Thats not Pre Crisis thats from Lobo's Greatest Hits, also most importantly thats not even canon, its one of the joke endings of JLI # 26 , the issue is actually filled with those.

Honestly i cant really understand what you are trying to here on either accounts man, sorry...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

very much agree

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By patrat18

@killemall said:

very much agree

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Sorry, but Killemall is correct, Darkseid never fought Superman before the Crisis. His Omega Beams are kind of overrated as well; there is no indication at all that they work as an auto-kill for anyone, and being "protected" or "important" never had anything to do with resisting them, either pre or post crisis.

If you have actual evidence to the contrary, feel free to post it, but I've read all of Darkseid's pre-crisis appearances (which is actually not that difficult, as there aren't really that many), and I'm pretty sure the things mentioned above are just fan-created myths people came up with because they felt he should be more powerful than he actually is.

Don't forget an entire planet of sorcerers.