Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Physcoreturn

The Crime Syndicate is the main 7.

Fight takes place on Apokolips

Darkseid is from Justice League war, Darkseid also has 300 Parademons on his side

Who wins?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ultraman is on Kryptonite they have a chance, same thing if Mazahs is here. Otherwise DS

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the Syndicate the animated version ? If so, then I don't see a reason why Darkseid wouldn't win.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is the Syndicate the animated version ? If so, then I don't see a reason why Darkseid wouldn't win.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997 said:

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming it's the Syndicate from the animated movie, and seeing as the League beat Darkseid in JLW, surely the Syndicate could pull off a similar win here? Perhaps even more easily than the League, as they lack the morals and limitations of those alternate versions of themselves. Darkseid was pretty beastly, though, and was especially physically powerful, as well as huge, so i can see him pimp slapping away the weaker, slower Syndicate members, like Owlman or an un-shielded Power Ring.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ElmoHump

@silverrings: Nope wont work.They needed Cyborg to create a portal remember?Cyborg literally was connected to the mother box so he was able to hack into it and create a portal.No one on the team could BFR the New 52 Darkseid or the JL War Darkseid (Same thing).He pimp slapped literally EVERYONE on the team at least once in the entire movie.Oh and it took the Justice League their literal all to push Darkseid into a portal that he was already half in so yeah.

@Johnfrank120 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@spiderman1997 said:

This.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, that's true, but they did manage to blind him, which the Syndicate could definitely also do, and if they had some way of BFRing him they've got a winning strategy. I don't know if they can do that, though. Either way, the parademons wont be much of a threat.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CS

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, that's true, but they did manage to blind him, which the Syndicate could definitely also do, and if they had some way of BFRing him they've got a winning strategy. I don't know if they can do that, though. Either way, the parademons wont be much of a threat.

IIRC, it didn't even really blind him. At least in the comic, he pulled the weapons out and proceeded to fight as if he could still see.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If animated versions, Batman uses the universe ending bomb.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator That's true, but it did seem to make things easier for them in the film. I'm undecided about this fight now. There is this, though:

If animated versions, Batman uses the universe ending bomb.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@jacthripper: I don't think his teammates will appreciate that.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jacthripper

@lukehero: Actually, owlman should solo, he survived a night of "rough sex" with superwoman

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkseid one-shots.