#1 Edited by Lkjhgfdsa1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

No gems. No anti-life equation. Takes place in a empty New York. To death or ko. No holding back. Doomsdays version is before he killed superman. Apocalypse has 3 hours prep and 3 of mandarins rings and Hal Jordan's ring. Please provide reason for your answer.

#2 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2980 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, Doomsday, Mongul

#3 Posted by Lkjhgfdsa1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Why

#4 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Apocalypse Can't hang with this crowd.

#5 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 has a massive advantage.

Although if we look at the last 5 years from Darkseid history its easier to make a case for Thanos being able to beat him. If however we go further back to Darkseid Fourth World Omnibus or Legend days, Thanos is going to have his hands full with Darkseid alone, and Thanos is the biggest powerhouse in team 2.

Doomsday is a bit tricky, if we include any incarnation after Death of Superman and before his current resurrection in Action comics 899 (that would includes versions his story arcs like Hunter/Prey, Doomsday Wars and Our World At War, commonly referred to as Imperix Saga), these version are just too powerful for Thanos to deal with in a random encounter. Given the fact that these version of Doomsday have had little problem ripping right through the justice league , beating Darkseid and havent been defeated either via BFR or in hands of uber-powerful beings like Imperix, i really dont think Thanos can take him, let alone anyone else from Team 2.

Mongul while the weakest link from Team 1, while would have problems KOing a properly writtten Apocalypse, has feats that shows he is just as strong, if not stronger than Colossusnaut.

Team 1 should win a solid majority, 8/10 or even 10/10 assuming its a powerful incarnation of Doomsday who could likely solo.

#6 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#7 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2,how do they hurt colossusnaut?

#8 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

team 2,how do they hurt colossusnaut?

#9 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: isnt he invulnerable to being punched?

#10 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 because of 3 reasons

1-Doomsday

2-Darkseid

3-Apo do not belong to this crowd.

#11 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain said:

team 1 because of 3 reasons

1-Doomsday

2-Darkseid

3-Apo do not belong to this crowd.

Apo has 4 lantern rings and is the only one with prep, with that and without some jobber aura, he can deal with this crowd. Anyways, i think team 2 takes it. Darkseid is actually the biggest threat, but Thanos can at least deal with / damage him. I can see Colossusnaut beating this version of DD with a difficult fight. And Apo can defeat Mongul, i don't know how well four lantern rings will work, but a well written Apocalypse with 3 hours of prep shouldn't have too much difficulty with Mongul. Then Apo can help out whichever one of the other two needs it most, which will probably be Colossusnaut, then take out Darkseid as a team if Thanos hasn't already dealt with him. 7.5/10 for team 2.

#12 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc said:

Team 2
#13 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds:

Nah Doomsday will end by defeating Colossusnaut than will help mongul to beat Apo and finaly they will 3vs1 thanos.Lol i didnt pay attention to the info my bad for that but its still team 1 winning.But that would be a tuff war.

#14 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: That's agree-able.