#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Darkseid
Darkseid
Composite Superman
Composite Superman

vs

Anti Moniter
Anti Moniter

This is pre crisis darkseid. Anti Moniter is at full power. Who wins and why.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Anti Monitor wins here... I dont think Darkseid or Composite Superman could really do anything when AM begins to devour the Universe.. it maybe possible that Composite Superman could hurt Anti Monitor with the anti matter beam.... but thats a real long shot
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"Anti Monitor wins here... I dont think Darkseid or Composite Superman could really do anything when AM begins to devour the Universe.. it maybe possible that Composite Superman could hurt Anti Monitor with the anti matter beam.... but thats a real long shot"
How about the omega beams.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Anti Monitor wins here... I dont think Darkseid or Composite Superman could really do anything when AM begins to devour the Universe.. it maybe possible that Composite Superman could hurt Anti Monitor with the anti matter beam.... but thats a real long shot"
How about the omega beams."
Anti Monitor is a massive force to the DC Universe... the chances are he wont feel the Omega Beams that much
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
Anti Monitor is a massive force to the DC Universe... the chances are he wont feel the Omega Beams that much"
A win for anti moniter then.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
Anti Monitor is a massive force to the DC Universe... the chances are he wont feel the Omega Beams that much"
"
More than likely.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
More than likely."

LOL.