#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid
Composite Superman

vs

Anti Moniter

This is pre crisis darkseid. Anti Moniter is at full power. Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Anti Monitor wins here... I dont think Darkseid or Composite Superman could really do anything when AM begins to devour the Universe.. it maybe possible that Composite Superman could hurt Anti Monitor with the anti matter beam.... but thats a real long shot
#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Anti Monitor wins here... I dont think Darkseid or Composite Superman could really do anything when AM begins to devour the Universe.. it maybe possible that Composite Superman could hurt Anti Monitor with the anti matter beam.... but thats a real long shot"
How about the omega beams.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Anti Monitor wins here... I dont think Darkseid or Composite Superman could really do anything when AM begins to devour the Universe.. it maybe possible that Composite Superman could hurt Anti Monitor with the anti matter beam.... but thats a real long shot"
How about the omega beams."
Anti Monitor is a massive force to the DC Universe... the chances are he wont feel the Omega Beams that much
#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
Anti Monitor is a massive force to the DC Universe... the chances are he wont feel the Omega Beams that much"
A win for anti moniter then.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
Anti Monitor is a massive force to the DC Universe... the chances are he wont feel the Omega Beams that much"
"
More than likely.
#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
More than likely."

LOL.