• 107 results
Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Melkaticox

This is a mismatch. Kirby has all his gear, which means he has the star rod, a weapon with evil-banishing abilities. The only weapon that could damage Nightmare, a universal-level creature...

Why do you hate those two, OP?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have Kirby gone too far? They don't need the gauntlet.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one solos with easy

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By micah007123

@loki_d said:

@hylian: I found it funny too seeing all that rage from the Dbz fans

Let's not talk about that flawed video.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: nothing flawed about except Kirby wasn't at full power. It was a Kirb stomp from the beginning. lol

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@melkaticox: Kirby now is immune to telepathy, omega beams, cosmic blasts and sheer strenght? How the hell he will swallow Thanos? He can just expand his forcefield, Kirby had problems swalowing big things in the past O_o

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

@micah: nothing flawed about except Kirby wasn't at full power. It was a Kirb stomp from the beginning. lol

Nah bra, I find it funny how Deathbattle left out Super Buu, the strongest version of Buu and the most intelligent. This should have been an easy win for Buu, but you know how Deathbattle rolls.......

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

kirby

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Kirby had the star rod. The star rod annihilates all evil beings :/ if anything, Death Battle's biggest mistake was not taking that ability into consideration. He took out a universal level being with it...

@hiddenlight Immune to telepathy? Hmm...nah, that's definitely the only thing that could affect him, since he hasn't shown any immunity to that before (he's highly resistant to transmutation, so...closest thing?). He can just inhale everything else.

Kirby hasn't really had any trouble swallowing big things in the past. He inhales mini-bosses all the time in the games, and has even been able to inhale human-sized creatures in the Smash Bros. series (which is directed by the creator of Kirby, Masahiro Sakurai so...um, I think he would know what Kirby is capable of doing more than anyone else)

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By micah007123

@melkaticox: They still left out Super Buu which would have been a game changer. Like I said the Deathbattle video was flawed, they gave Kirby several of his game changing abilities yet left out Super Buu, and only allowed Buu to use his absorption once and completely ignored his stealth absorption, and you call that fair :/ LOL okay.

I bet the Star-Rod was never used on a being like Buu so the results could be argued.

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Oh no, it wasn't used on a being "like" Buu, it was only used on a much superior being.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Oh no, it wasn't used on a being "like" Buu, it was only used on a much superior being.

Power has nothing to do with it. "superior" or not, he's no Buu, and that's why Buu survived and he didn't :P

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: ...Buu is made of pure evil. What part of "Banishes evil" don't you understand?

Hint: "Banishes" = Obliterates. Annihilates. Destroys.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By micah007123

@melkaticox said:

@micah: ...Buu is made of pure evil. What part of "Banishes evil" don't you understand?

Hint: "Banishes" = Obliterates. Annihilates. Destroys.

Really Buu is made of pure evil??? who told you that. Tell me what exactly is Buu "made" of since you seem to be the only person in existence who knows what he's "made" of...............

I'll wait.

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Melkaticox

Wow.

How about you watch Dragon Ball Z, boy?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By micah007123

@melkaticox said:

Wow.

I know, your realizing the ignorance of your statement (no offense). That's called enlightenment.

Boy??? What is this the old south, check that grammar.

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Melkaticox

@micah: Oh, sorry, my "grammar" (???) doesn't work when talking to ignorant people. Why are you defending Buu if you don't know anything about him, anyway?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby overrated as hell!

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@melkaticox: One more thing, the Star Rod won't work on Fat Buu, or Super Buu for that matter. I really don't think Kirby will get past Super Buu. And for Kid Buu for a guy who has teleportation, and lightspeed movements (another thing Deathbattle missed), what's stopping Buu from disarming him?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either thanos uses telepathy to beat kirby or darkseid hits him with omega beams or kirby will get the drop on eating atleast darkseid or thanos or eating their power and then the battle gets a bit more intereting.

Or kirby kills them with the star rod. Star rod is the ultimate weapon against evil and the basis of kirby's power as stated by meta knight and shown when it killed Nightmare who was a universal threat. Kirby was told straight up before fighting Nightmare their is nothing you can do to hurt him by himself. Then kirby had to get the star rod to defeat him.

This fight is not so onesided like people are making it seem. Thanos and darkseid are fairly cocky and would most likely take kirby lightly at first so i doubt they will attack him at the same time with everything they have. Ofcourse they have no morals but they will not feel a need to get serious upon seeing kirby for the first time during the battle which will increase the factor of kirby getting the upper hand to some degree.

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

>Buu

>Lightspeed

lel

Are you one of those guys who likes to undercut DBZ, because I'll state right now I'm not a fanboy. However I get the sense you think their warriors are unrealistically weak?

P.S Kid Buu destroyed several galaxies when he was under Bibidi's control in record time by the way. Even after he learned the instant movement technique Kabitio Kai stated the whole galaxy would be destroyed in a matter of hours if he wasn't stopped.....aka. lightspeed.

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: That's nice. You do know the warp star is FTL, right?

You do know he wouldn't be able to do anything to Kirby, right?

You do know he could just inhale Buu, absorb his essence, and make him stop existing instantly, right?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By micah007123

@melkaticox said:

You do know he could just inhale Buu, absorb his essence, and make him stop existing instantly, right?

And you know Buu using the instant movement technique can move FTL, right?

You know Buu could just destroy the warp star right?, and while Kirby is trying to make another one, Buu could just absorb him right?

You know your same "biased" logic can be applied for Buu right? anything Kirby can do Buu can do............and probably better as well?

You know Super Buu will just scream his way out of Kirby's stomach dimension, right? Any questions???

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@melkaticox:

I felt like they tried their best to stack the odds against Kirby in that match. I mean, sure, have him fight Mr. Buu, or Kid Buu, or Super Buu...but not two at the same time. They also didn't allow Kirby a lot of his powers, like his 19 pedestals, etc.

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Melkaticox
@micah said:

@melkaticox said:

You know Buu could just destroy the warp star right?, and while Kirby is trying to make another one, Buu could just absorb him right?

You know your same "biased" logic can be applied for Buu right? anything Kirby can do Buu can do............and probably better as well?

You know Super Buu will just scream his way out of Kirby's stomach dimension, right? Any questions???

And what would instant transmission do in a fight? Kirby would be moving way too fast for Buu to react.

How would he do that if he can't even tag it?

How about you play any Kirby game? Kirby sending an inhaled -whatever- to his pocket dimension is an alternative, not a rule. Most of the time he absorbs the thing's essence as soon as he inhales it.

Buu would need to scream to get out of the pocket dimension, which gives Kirby plenty of time (seconds) to absorb his essence.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@melkaticox: I don't have an opinion on the Death Battle, but the spifit bomb destroys evil too, and Kid Buu resisted that for a while. Al

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By micah007123

@melkaticox said:
@micah said:

@melkaticox said:

And what would instant transmission do in a fight? Kirby would be moving way too fast for Buu to react.

How would he do that if he can't even tag it?

How about you play any Kirby game? Kirby sending an inhaled -whatever- to his pocket dimension is an alternative, not a rule. Most of the time he absorbs the thing's essence as soon as he inhales it.

Buu would need to scream to get out of the pocket dimension, which gives Kirby plenty of time (seconds) to absorb his essence.

What would instant transmission do in a fight? I don't know let's ask Beerus or Cell preferably before they both lost sight of Goku after he used it and proceeded to get tanked in the face with a Kamehameha, or a strong kick to the jaw.............Kirby without the Warp star doesn't move too fast for Buu to react, however once Buu uses instant transmission Kirby won't be expecting it, and it will cost him.

I'm pretty sure Buu will be able to tag him, he could just attack with an omni-directional attack.

I have. Nightmare in Dreamland was my favorite :), an alternative doesn't matter. It will still be taken into account since we have see it.

Or he could prevent himself from being inhaled, heck nothing is stopping Buu from teleporting out of range and nuking the planet. And if Kirby survives (likely he will) he will just do it again. He can fire off tons of Ki blast each one packing enough energy to brutalize a planet........

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: He still died in the end. Not to mention the Spirit Bomb never defeated beings on the level of Nightmare, who was completely invulnerable to everything...except for the Star Rod.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

Now I believe that Kirby won that fight, but I do have to say, Buu uses Instantaneous Movement, not Instant Transmission. The specialty of Instantaneous Movement is that it DOES NOT require concentration.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins handily.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By micah007123

@hunterzillas: I did agree with Deathbattle's summary of Kirby's advantages. He could inhale a variety of Buu's attacks that would have killed him and just redirect them back at Buu. And for attacks that were out of his limit aka. Energy blast from Buu that had enough energy to destroy earth several times over he has Hypernova (if he can access it). I still think if they took Super Buu into account Buu would have won, but I'm no fanboy so I don't live and die based upon who wins. I loved the animation however.

Thanks for correcting me. For some reason I switched to Instant Transmission LOL.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

Your welcome. I did enjoy the animation to. Personally, I liked it better then Deadpool vs Deathstroke. What did you think of that episode?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

Your welcome. I did enjoy the animation to. Personally, I liked it better then Deadpool vs Deathstroke. What did you think of that episode?

I thought Deadpool vs Deathstroke was great. I loved the references (Goku vs Superman), the 4th wall breaking, Deathstroke sniping Deadpool LOL. It's by far the best 3d fight they've done next to Goku vs Superman. Buu vs Kirby is the best 2d'ish fight IMO. You can clearly tell their animation is getting better each episode. Have you played Blue Blaze? Their next fight is involving one of their fighters and I've never played the game.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, but I've heard of it. I loved Taokaka vs Felicia.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By micah007123

No, but I've heard of it. I loved Taokaka vs Felicia.

That was a good fight. Also Batman vs Captain America was great.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos with one omega beam

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@radioactivespider-fan:

Storm stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kibry = ToAA/Presence he stomps.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ClassicRainbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idiotic Screwattack is trolling all over the place. Kirby is the new Squirrel Girl.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby morphs into stairs, thus easily defeating Darkseid. He then proceeds to reach into the endless dimension in his stomach and pulls out 2 NYPD officers who arrest Thanos on the spot.

Kirby is victorious.

InnerVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either on team 1 solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People do realize that Peak Thanos with all his equipment is Thanos with HOTU which = ToAA

If anything this should be a stalemate considering Kirby apparently is a little pink ToAA

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos with no items. As does Darkseid

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby is Tier 3-B, Thanos with IG beat him.