Darkseid and Silver Surfer Vs. Thanos and Martian Manhunter

• 164 results
eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Surfer takes out Manhunter, Thanos takes out Darkseid.

Thanos takes out Surfer. Pending feats from Darkseid, gotta go with team Thanos/J'onn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool said:

Thanos takes out Surfer. Pending feats from Darkseid, gotta go with team Thanos/J'onn.

Or Thanos just takes out both.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

@eternityx said:

@captnmcdeadpool said:

Or Thanos just takes out both.

There's that too.

:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: Yeah, Its just rediculous to me that Thanos a skyfather level cosmic would have a hard time against any of the mentioned enemies.

captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Its just rediculous to me that Thanos a skyfather level cosmic would have a hard time against any of the mentioned enemies.

Exactly. Thanos is pretty unique in Marvel. He falls some where between "head and shoulders above herald, but below Tyrant in power". Thanos is ridiculously powerful in so many ways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt said:

Yeah, Its just rediculous to me that Thanos a skyfather level cosmic would have a hard time against any of the mentioned enemies.

Exactly. Thanos is pretty unique in Marvel. He falls some where between "head and shoulders above herald, but below Tyrant in power". Thanos is ridiculously powerful in so many ways.

The only guy in marvel I would near always vote a win against any opponent besides Thanos is Dr.Doom. Because Thanos and Doom are both completely unique in comics in that they symbolize the extreme pinnacle of success for virtually whatever goal they wish to achieve.

captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only guy in marvel I would near always vote a win against any opponent besides Thanos is Dr.Doom. Because Thanos and Doom are both completely unique in comics in that they symbolize the extreme pinnacle of success for virtually whatever goal they wish to achieve.

Actually, they are two of my favorite villains of all time, along with Zoom II, of course.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#159  Edited By ilikedonuts

Team 2 takes this.

Silver Surfer flies around all over the place but Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' turns the surfboard into cow-sh**, an' that was in mid-air so now Radd is fallin' forward towards Thanos an' Thanos pi** smacks Surfer to the ground, then he does an evil smile an' jumps towards Surfer an' headbutts him, stomps on his foot, punches him in the gut an' then pi** smacks him in the face again. Surfer is badly damaged, an' Thanos is preparin' the killin' blow. But then Darkseid blasts Thanos with the Omega Beams, which knocks Thanos away an' then Thanos says "that stupid act just brought you a death sentence, Darkseid..." an' he uses his energy manipulation in his fists an' pounds the ground with a double haammerfist, causin' an earthquake an' a shockwave, which knocks Darkseid down, then Thanos jumps towards him, an' grabs him in the head an' does a body slam on him, then he does a suplex on Darkseid, an' then he manhandles Darkseid an' pi** smacks him away. Darkseid gets pi**ed an' pi** smacks Thanos back, then he tackles him, an' then he punches him in the face with a haymaker, pi**smacks him in the face an' then he tries ta throw a roundhouse kick on Thanos, but Thanos grabs his leg an' throws Darkseid into a rock. Martian Manhunter is just watchin', then Surfer, who's badly injured but still alive, taps on J'onn's shoulder an' says "cant we work together, my friend? These two are both evil threats an' hazards to the Universe" but J'onn just says "correct....but Thanos is atleast better company than you" an' mindrapes Surfer, an' Surfer's KO'd, an' J'onn just keeps watchin' Darkseid an' Thanos fight. Thanos an' Darkseid are wrestlin' like grizzly bears, an' Thanos is pinnin' Darkseid down, an' squeezes Darkseid's hands which hurts Darkseid quite badly an' says "Darkseid, ruler of Apokolips, you are about to become former ruler of Apokolips, when I have taken over your world and erased you from existence!" Darkseid gets pi**ed an' blasts Thanos with the Omega Beams, which knocks him away an' Darkseid yells "YOU DARE??!! YOU DARE???!?!?!!?!?" an' flails his fists all over Thanos like some kinda mad gorilla, an' then does a suplex on Thanos an' then tries ta do a double hammerfist on him, but Thanos dodges. Thanos says "you're a worthy opponent, Darkseid.....but if I am to succeed in this bloodshed, your existence must come to an end". Darkseid yells "FOOL! I AM DARKSEID! RULER OF APOKOLIPS! I POSSESS POWER FAR BEYOND YOUR FEEBLE COMPREHENSION! NO ONE CAN KILL MIGHTY DARKSEID!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME????!! NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!" an' Thanos uses his matter manipulation ta turn Darkseid into glass, then he shatters Darkseid an' says "..then it pleases me to be the first."

Team 2 wins in a good fight.

I like Darkseid a bit better than Thanos, but I dont think he can beat Thanos unless we're talkin' about Pre-Crisis Darkseid, an' this is Pre-New 52.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: Reading this is like watching an episode of the Twilite movies.

A strange love triangle between them.

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers