• 58 results
#1 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7864 posts) - - Show Bio

team darkseid larfleeze etrigan kalibak

vs ultron drax the destroyer thor beta ray bill

versions darkseid pre 52 larfleeze is current etrigan and kalibak knew 52

ultron is from new age of ultron classic drax thor in warriors madness and beta ray bill

both team have a hour of prep

battle is on the moon

win by death only

who wins and why

#2 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7864 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by TheMagicStik (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

You pumped the DC team with powerhouses on pretty much another level than the other team.

Darkseid is more on Odin's level of power.

Larfleeze is an entire lantern corps packed into one guy, by himself he can take on the entire GL corps.

Etrigan has the physical power to take on Superman and some crazy magical powers from hell.

Kalibak doesn't really mean much here but he could probably tear Ultron a new one.

I'm not entirely sure about Classic Drax's power level but from what I've read he can't take Thanos on directly he just meddles in his affairs, Ultron might be the weakest, Thor and BRB are just generally below DS and Larfleeze, and probably Etrigan.

#4 Posted by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

You pumped the DC team with powerhouses on pretty much another level than the other team.

Darkseid is more on Odin's level of power.

Larfleeze is an entire lantern corps packed into one guy, by himself he can take on the entire GL corps.

Etrigan has the physical power to take on Superman and some crazy magical powers from hell.

Kalibak doesn't really mean much here but he could probably tear Ultron a new one.

I'm not entirely sure about Classic Drax's power level but from what I've read he can't take Thanos on directly he just meddles in his affairs, Ultron might be the weakest, Thor and BRB are just generally below DS and Larfleeze, and probably Etrigan.

I would agree that Classic Darkseid is on Odin's power (maybe close) but Modern Darkseid gets owned by Supes. So, no.

I agree with you on Larfleeze. That guy is crazy but he's still one guy so the entire 7200 Lanterns can take him IMO.

Thor and BRB (The Hammer Brothers) are in no way below Etrigan. They have the physical power and magical ability to contend and dominate Etrigan, unless you can show me otherwise.

None of these guys can take on Thanos and Classic Drax can rip out the core of a Star.

And Ultron's power level depends upon his version. The Annihilation Conquest versions dominates.

#5 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7864 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid summons his Entropy Aegis Armor within that hour and solos the thread

#8 Edited by patrat18 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

Team dc with a stomp.

#9 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7864 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by XiiX (8023 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

@darkazrael999: was that ultron best showing

That was probably his most powerful incarnation.

We actually have Ultron Wars version as the most powerful. The dude was taking on 40 odd heroes together without any sign of damage and had to sacrifice himself, because Ultron repeatedly kicking Kang to the curb was endangering all reality.

#12 Edited by DarkRaiden (6950 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and BRB drain Larfleeze and cancel Etrigan's magic immediately. Adamantium Ultron can take on anyone w/o much damage for a while, Drax rips kalibaks head off. Then the team takes out Darkseid with their combined powers.

#13 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and BRB drain Larfleeze and cancel Etrigan's magic immeiatelyd. Adamantium Ultron can take on anyone w/o much damage for a while, Drax rips kalibaks head off. Then the team takes out Darkseid with their combined powers.

just LOL...Team Darkseid takes this with ease...It's pretty much a stomp...Larfleeze can solo the whole ultron team

#14 Edited by Zmasonite (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

2 words. Entropy Aegis.

#15 Posted by DarkRaiden (6950 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

Thor and BRB drain Larfleeze and cancel Etrigan's magic immeiatelyd. Adamantium Ultron can take on anyone w/o much damage for a while, Drax rips kalibaks head off. Then the team takes out Darkseid with their combined powers.

just LOL...Team Darkseid takes this with ease...It's pretty much a stomp...Larfleeze can solo the whole ultron team

Oh, does Larfleeze not use Energy? How does he solo. Explain.

#16 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

2 words. Entropy Aegis.

Normally part of prep characters can't grab artifacts...

#17 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

No one is going to drain him or cancel Etrigans magic...That's absurd...it won't happen...Thor and Beta Ray Bill are gonna get obliterated..simple as that...

#18 Edited by DarkRaiden (6950 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

No one is going to drain him or cancel Etrigans magic...That's absurd...it won't happen...Thor and Beta Ray Bill are gonna get obliterated..simple as that...

So...you can't explain why then. Ok. Thor and BRB stomp as I said.

#20 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

Ok show me some feats that show Thor and Beta Ray Bill using their energy manipulation/drain powers....And these feats better not be from 120 years ago..otherwise Team Darkseid wins....Thor and Beta Ray Bill haven't shown anytthing remotely like "energy drain" in the last decade...On the contrary, Larfleeze has used his own corp multiple times and it's a reasonable feat...that's why the stomp...is that enough for you?

#21 Posted by DarkRaiden (6950 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

Ok show me some feats that show Thor and Beta Ray Bill using their energy manipulation/drain powers....And these feats better not be from 120 years ago..otherwise Team Darkseid wins....Thor and Beta Ray Bill haven't shown anytthing remotely like "energy drain" in the last decade...On the contrary, Larfleeze has used his own corp multiple times and it's a reasonable feat...that's why the stomp...is that enough for you?

First 3 seem fairly recent to me....

#22 Posted by godzilla44 (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Larfleeze can solo this

#23 Edited by Zmasonite (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think BRB or Thor will just get obliterated. But they don't stomp either. Honestly couldn't the Omega Sanction BFR everybody? Either way why wouldn't he just go grab the entropy aegis? People often use the Thanos+Prep=IG=Stomp argument? I mean not 100% of the time but I see it thrown out there enough. Without it I'd give them a slim majority still mainly b/c of Darksieds OE. Not sure if there's any reason he couldn't destroy Ultron with it. But I'd assume the rest of ultrons team is essential to the universe. Also would warrior madness Thor think to drain Larfleeze, assuming he even could? Also don't know why the rest of the team would stand still while Thor tried to drain him

#24 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

Ok i saw them...not that recent...still...he doesn't use the ability very often, which means either he can't use it on all kinds of energy or not all the time, unlike Larfleeze who uses his abilities more consistent...Larfleeze beats them both...

(P.S. I don't even know who the guy on the 2nd and 3rd scan is.....)

#25 Posted by DarkRaiden (6950 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think BRB or Thor will just get obliterated. But they don't stomp either. Honestly couldn't the Omega Sanction BFR everybody? Either way why wouldn't he just go grab the entropy aegis? People often use the Thanos+Prep=IG=Stomp argument? I mean not 100% of the time but I see it thrown out there enough. Without it I'd give them a slim majority still mainly b/c of Darksieds OE. Not sure if there's any reason he couldn't destroy Ultron with it. But I'd assume the rest of ultrons team is essential to the universe. Also would warrior madness Thor think to drain Larfleeze, assuming he even could? Also don't know why the rest of the team would stand still while Thor tried to drain him

You know, I didn't see Warrior Madness. That actually makes Thor worse in this situation. BRB would have to drain with while THor obliterates Etrigan and Kalibak physically and Drax helps him. BUt basically the rest of the team wouldn't be able to help. Also OE should be able to be absorbed and blocked by the hammers as well, since Diana's bracelets can block it. and BFR'ing Thor and BRB doesn't make much sense considering they open up portals and teleport all the time.

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

Ok i saw them...not that recent...still...he doesn't use the ability very often, which means either he can't use it on all kinds of energy or not all the time, unlike Larfleeze who uses his abilities more consistent...Larfleeze beats them both...

I don't know him either. But generally, when facing opponents with energy projection, Thor blocks and reflects and absorbs it. Does it with Surfer, Thanosi, and other people he fights. It's a fairly common thing he does. And if he can do it to the Power Cosmic, he can do it to Lantern energy.

#27 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite said:

You know, I didn't see Warrior Madness. That actually makes Thor worse in this situation. BRB would have to drain with while THor obliterates Etrigan and Kalibak physically and Drax helps him. BUt basically the rest of the team wouldn't be able to help. Also OE should be able to be absorbed and blocked by the hammers as well, since Diana's bracelets can block it. and BFR'ing Thor and BRB doesn't make much sense considering they open up portals and teleport all the time.

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

I don't know him either. But generally, when facing opponents with energy projection, Thor blocks and reflects and absorbs it. Does it with Surfer, Thanosi, and other people he fights. It's a fairly common thing he does. And if he can do it to the Power Cosmic, he can do it to Lantern energy.

The problem is it's been 15+ years since he used the ability...but Larfleeze uses it's corp constantly...It's a really inconsistent ability...Even if he manages to do it I don't think he is going to beat Larfleeze just by draining him like that...He will probably recharge and strike him again...Thanos recharged his power after his attack too (from your scan), if I remember correctly...

#28 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem is it's been 15+ years since he used the ability...but Larfleeze uses it's corp constantly...It's a really inconsistent ability...Even if he manages to do it I don't think he is going to beat Larfleeze just by draining him like that...He will probably recharge and strike him again...Thanos recharged his power after his attack too (from your scan), if I remember correctly...

15+ years since he absorbed energy with Mjolnir?

#29 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

ok I'm probably wrong....show me a recent showing of his ability...

#30 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

I can't post scans from this computer but he's done it in Thor: God of Thunder 11 , which was August of this year. He absorbed the energies of the "god bomb" that Gorr released.

#31 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@green_skaar said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

I can't post scans from this computer but he's done it in Thor: God of Thunder 11 , which was August of this year. He absorbed the energies of the "god bomb" that Gorr released.

Ok, I will read it...thank you...However, even if he manages to pull it off in this fight I still believe that Larfleeze is more powerful and will win in the end...

#32 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc team

#33 Posted by TheMagicStik (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Marvel Fanboys who think Thor can absorb every bit of energy ever, as if he doesn't succumb to energy attacks from Thanos or Silver Surfer, simply rediculous.

#34 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Holy sh*t, Ancient One! What did the Ultron team do to deserve that monster being taken off its leash?!?

#35 Posted by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

Absorbs and redirects an energy blast by a being who dwarfs Darkseid in power so much, it's not even funny.

#36 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Holy sh*t, Ancient One! What did the Ultron team do to deserve that monster being taken off its leash?!?

They dared to defy a true God

#37 Posted by Dextersinister (5988 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Considering what has knocked Thor out that blast couldn't have been that powerful.

#38 Edited by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Considering what has knocked Thor out that blast couldn't have been that powerful.

What do you mean 'what has knocked Thor out'?

#39 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

They dared to defy a true God

Well, if he activates its Entropy Engine it'll collapse the Milky Way starting with the galactic core, taking out everybody here. Oh, man. What a nasty kamikaze attack that would be!!!

#40 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: Ultron appreciates the new toy

Good luck on that one. Not even the Cyborg Superman could hack into the Aegis. It repels everything (except Steel who has a soul-connection to the device). Yeah. Good luck to him.

#42 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@darkraiden said:

He manipulated and drained energy 2 months ago lol.

#44 Edited by Dextersinister (5988 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister:

Are we really going to lowball characters? First of all half of your scans are Thor fighting Dark Phoenix and others were PIS or terrible writing. Thor survived blasts from Galactus, Celestials, Odin, Glory, Chaos King etc. He wasn't even KO'd by these beings, only after several hits.

#46 Edited by Dextersinister (5988 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@dextersinister:

Are we really going to lowball characters?

People always say as if high showings only are all you can use, if it was one inconsistent scan then yes but this is a large chunk of his solo fights and I didn't even include Rulk or the one where he loses to Griffin who Hulk then proceeds to beat with ease.

Thor survived blasts from Galactus, Celestials, Odin, Glory, Chaos King

Funny thing is I've only used recent scans, if I went as far back as you the average would be way lower than these characters and you know it

Heroes survive 98.9% of the time, a knock-out loss is good enough (X-men are the one percenters)

Maybe you'll be lucky and he will pull the big win in Infinity without an amp.

#47 Posted by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@dextersinister:

Are we really going to lowball characters?

People always say as if high showings only are all you can use, if it was one inconsistent scan then yes but this is a large chunk of his solo fights and I didn't even include Rulk or the one where he loses to Griffin who Hulk then proceeds to beat with ease.

Thor survived blasts from Galactus, Celestials, Odin, Glory, Chaos King

Funny thing is I've only used recent scans, if I went as far back as you the average would be way lower than these characters and you know it

Heroes survive 98.9% of the time, a knock-out loss is good enough (X-men are the one percenters)

Maybe you'll be lucky and he will pull the big win in Infinity without an amp.

These High showings I mentioned are all recent, except Celestials.

#48 Posted by Dextersinister (5988 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: You mean moments such as this, what do you think the chances are that either Odin or Galactus where out to kill when Galactus in character constantly let's street levelers walk away.

and all he did was hit Galactus will he was busy in a mental battle with odin

#49 Edited by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: You mean moments such as this, what do you think the chances are that either Odin or Galactus where out to kill when Galactus in character constantly let's street levelers walk away.

and all he did was hit Galactus will he was busy in a mental battle with odin

I actually meant this, but you mentioned another one.

#50 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7864 posts) - - Show Bio

VERY INTERESTING