• Nightcrawler and Gambit

ILikeSwords (Blue)

• Blade & Punisher
  • Luther Strode
  • Agent Venom

Mission

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Welcom to Liberty Island. Breath in the salt air. Your not here to tourist though. I need you to go in there and recover a important message from a spy somewhere next to the National Monument on the map. Get there, get the message, and head back to your speed boat starting place. There may be another team out there as well on the same mission. Also take note due to recent riots, the Island is on high alert with 200 of these guys in the same area of the Monument!

No Caption Provided

Any disturbance, and they will lash out with extreme force.

Perks

• Maps: Your Team is given intel on the entire map before hand, all the best spots to snipe, ambush, ect. This also applies to knowing the populace in great detail you will be up against. This also includes where your enemy will come from.
  • Dossiers: Your Team gets full bios and history of your enemies.
  • Ignore Me: You get a special spray that will keep the populace of any level from bothering you up close and personal like.
  • Blood Lusted: Your team work is sacrifice a bit, but going berserk with no morals is fun too.
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll take Blood Lusted for my perk. Opening post later some time most likely.

And question, what sword does Sesshoumaru get?

@cadencev2@i_like_swords

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cadencev2: @darkraiden: I'll take the Ignore Me perk. Here goes:

Strategy

My whole team is ignored by the riot guards, whereas you'll only attract attention to yourself with a bloodlusted team. While your team engage the guards because they won't be able to think sensibly, my team will engage yours with the exception of Agent Venom. He is the fastest so he'll locate the messenger, collect the message, and run back to the speed boat.

Agent Venom sprinting fast enough to dodge machinegun fire from dozens of soldiers, while holding civilians.

I suspect Nightcrawlers teleportation might be an issue, but not one that can't be dealt with. Venom will be fast enough to catch Nightcrawler even if he gets there first. He needs only to web him up, take the message, and scadaddle out of there.

Nightcrawler shouldn't get there first, however. He's bloodlusted, so he'll be attacking any who oppose him.. like all those guards looking out for anything fishy, like a group of bloodlusted superhumans.

Boom.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarkRaiden

@cadencev2: @darkraiden: I'll take the Ignore Me perk. Here goes:

Strategy

My whole team is ignored by the riot guards, whereas you'll only attract attention to yourself with a bloodlusted team. While your team engage the guards because they won't be able to think sensibly, my team will engage yours with the exception of Agent Venom. He is the fastest so he'll locate the messenger, collect the message, and run back to the speed boat.

Agent Venom sprinting fast enough to dodge machinegun fire from dozens of soldiers, while holding civilians.

I suspect Nightcrawlers teleportation might be an issue, but not one that can't be dealt with. Venom will be fast enough to catch Nightcrawler even if he gets there first. He needs only to web him up, take the message, and scadaddle out of there.

Nightcrawler shouldn't get there first, however. He's bloodlusted, so he'll be attacking any who oppose him.. like all those guards looking out for anything fishy, like a group of bloodlusted superhumans.

Boom.

Quick answer as I have to go look for Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru feats, but here it goes:

1. Gambit bloodlusted, as well as X-23 and Sabretooth rip through the guards with ease. Gambit bloodlusted simply charges all of their gear to maximum levels and destroys all of them at once, while Sabretooth and X-23 with her adamantium claws take care of the rest. This should take very little time, especially with Sesshoumaru's help.

2. X-23 and Sabretooth will smell your team from a mile away, and will attack and destroy especially with their regen and adamantium claws for X-23, and Sabretooth has class 10-20 strength, and has absolutely destroyed Wolverine on occasion. Feats for them later. Sesshoumaru's whole thing would be wanting a challenge and not bothering with the troops/insects and will engage your team as well and immediately wipe them out in a speedblitz. His poison claw, his sword, his speed, his strength, pick one. Either way he stomps. And worse, is bloodlusted Gambit exploding every piece of gear on your teams' bodies. That will take little more than 30 seconds.

3. Nightcrawler will look for the message/messager and teleport to it, getting there much faster than Agent Venom. Should they meet, bloodlusted, Nightcrawler starts AoA Nightcrawlering him and teleports away limbs and even his head for a quick victory. The rest of the team should be able to help as they've dispatched the other groups easily and Sabretooth and X-23 have excellent smell, as does Sesshoumaru. And Sesshoumaru is easily faster than Inuyasha, speedblitzing him who outran a bullet train once so he'll be there in no time.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkRaiden

@i_like_swords:

Some Sabretooth feats showing his strength, reflexes against bullets and durability against bullets, these guards won't be a problem

Some x-23 feats showing her outperforming Wolverine in tests vs. a cyborg bear, and taking out large amounts of people near instantly. The fact that she has also near stalemated Wolverine, stalemated Daken, and beaten lady Deathstrike, and her healing factor and adamantium claws makes her deadly to the guards as well.

Gambit feats showing his blasts hurting Juggernaut (weakened), Gladiator, a huge Sentinel, shows him charging organic matter, his agility, and more. As he's bloodlusted, nothing stops Gambit from charging every person and simply annihilating them. Also like I stated before, their gear, and he can charge things with his eyes from a far.

Inuyasha feats (relevant because Sesshoumaru >>>>him by a large amount: Shows him tanking explosions, cutting through trees, tanking tree cutting attacks, lightning timing, and more, and most of these are early series. Even more Sesshoumaru was stated to have the strength of Inuyasha in just one of his arms.

Sesshoumaru feats: Shows him horribly blitzing Inuyasha with ease and casualness and shows what Tensaiga can do (assuming this is the sword he gets, not sure what Rebirth is). Also he's stated to be stronger than his father EOS.

http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Sessh%C5%8Dmaru

http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Inu_no_Taish%C5%8D

Not to mention his poison claws that will shred and poison anyone who they touch.

@cadencev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Sorry it's taken a while, I'll get on this now.

1. Gambit bloodlusted, as well as X-23 and Sabretooth rip through the guards with ease. Gambit bloodlusted simply charges all of their gear to maximum levels and destroys all of them at once, while Sabretooth and X-23 with her adamantium claws take care of the rest. This should take very little time, especially with Sesshoumaru's help.

While your team is fighting the guards, Blade, Punisher and Luther Srode will be engaging them.

So that's 200 guards and 3 of my guys vs 4 of your guys. Should be interesting. I'll talk about my teams feats later in my post.

2. X-23 and Sabretooth will smell your team from a mile away, and will attack and destroy especially with their regen and adamantium claws for X-23, and Sabretooth has class 10-20 strength, and has absolutely destroyed Wolverine on occasion. Feats for them later. Sesshoumaru's whole thing would be wanting a challenge and not bothering with the troops/insects and will engage your team as well and immediately wipe them out in a speedblitz. His poison claw, his sword, his speed, his strength, pick one. Either way he stomps. And worse, is bloodlusted Gambit exploding every piece of gear on your teams' bodies. That will take little more than 30 seconds.

Blade can also smell your team from a mile away, due to his vampire senses. Also, if anyone on your team uses magic or other relatable supernatural abilities, Blade can easily pick them up.

Scan 1 - Smelling Punisher

Scans 2&3 - Smelling a vampire and allowing her to get up close in order to subdue her

Scan 4 - Entering a dark warehouse, and based purely off of smell, knows vampires are there

So it's fair to say neither team will have the jump on the other.

You know, it's often not wise to scream "my team stomps" before I've even posted a feat yet. Now allow me to tell you why this battle is much more even than you seem to think it is.

Blade

Blades main asset in fights is his skill, speed and somewhat his durability.

Here are scans of Blade dodging machine gun fire, as well as blocking it with a chain. In terms of reactionary speed, you haven't shown anything to suggest Blade is truly outclassed.

Blade blitzing superhuman vampires, cutting an opponent in half 7 times, then sheathing his Blade before they fall apart, and evading lasers. Combat speed-wise, Blade is no slouch whatsoever.

Blade has plenty of feats of marksmanship, but they're somewhat redundant here considering your teams healing factors and whatnot, so I'll talk about his swordsmanship ect instead.

Blade has actually fought Gambit before, and it was to a stalemate. Blade seemed to of had the jump on Gambit in this fight, which is worth noting. However, there are variables in this match I would like to address:

Blade will be able to smell Gambit and distinguish him from others, since he has fought him before. Furthermore, Gambit has no superhuman senses of his own, so he won't be able to get the jump on a stealth-master like Blade. Before you say "his teammates will tell him", they can't really give him that great of directions on smell alone, and in this fight your team is bloodlusted, so communication won't be in your favour. So I'd say in this fight Gambit is a weak link to Blade.

Here Blade is fighting Dracula before he became a Daywalker (before he got his powers). He loses, takes a beating, but doesn't fall despite fighting such a powerful opponent. Dracula was the first vampire, the oldest and strongest of them all.

Then, in their first fight after Blade became a daywalker, he defeats Dracula in one move.

Here's Blade landing a killshot on an amped Dracula, who only survived having his heart stabbed through because of his amp.

Here's Blade taking down a Vampire Spider-Man while holding back. He states himself that his options were either incapacitate Peter, or put a stake through his heart.

Here's a good showing of his martial arts skill - taking down four Doombots.

Finally, let's have a look at Blades durability and healing

Here, Blade deliberately blows up a building on himself, and survives mostly unscathed. He's impaled by Dracula and comes out fine. Shot by Punsher without Kevlar and is fine instantly. Survives a crash in a SHIELD helicarrier, with only ripped clothes. His healing is pretty quick and he's durable enough to take a real beating.

So, all in all, I think Blade is fast, skilled, and durable enough to defeat your teammates in this fight.

I think that's enough feats for Blade for now. Him and Luther are definitely going to be my MVPs in terms of combat.

Luther Strode

Luthers stats are great in just about every regard. Let's do them in the following order:
Strength, Speed, Durability, Healing, Precognition

So for strength

Here we have Luther punching a human skull into mush with one strike and tearing apart the limbs of fodder. Also, you see him able to react to Jack the Ripper blitzing him, and slam him into the ground hard enough to make a crater. In the last two scans, you Luther and Librarians final fight, in which their strikes are so powerful they collapse a warehouse. It's also worth noting that neither of them were particularly harmed after the warehouse fell on them, so it's a great showing of durability.

For speed

First scan is of Librarian casually dodging a fired-bullet inches from his face, by tilting his head. Now consider how fast he is, then think about the fact Luther fought on even ground and actually defeated this guy. Next two scans are of Luther blitzing fodder and evading machinegun fire with complete ease. I'm also reposting the Jack the Ripper confrontation, because Jack the Ripper is clearly much faster than Luther (who we know is fast), yet Luther is able to catch him and smash him.

Next up - Durability

First two scans are of the Librarian. He can tear through steel like paper, and perform similar impressive striking feats to Luther. Yet, Luther took this guys best shots and kept on fighting. Pretty impressive. Last scan is of Luthers muscles being hard enough to stop handgun fire from getting through. He then hardens his muscles and pops the bullets out. Note: this was before his power fully manifested, so these types of bullets wouldn't actually hurt him currently.

Onto Healing

Scan 1 - Librarian is stabbed in the neck, and casually keeps talking. Luther and him are physical equals at the point of Luthers power manifesting, so it's safe to say Luther could replicate this. Scans 2 & 3 show Luther being disembowelled, yet despite this, he's able to use his own intestines to snap Librarians neck, and then casually return them to his body. Last two scans, show Luther taking multiple slash wounds from Jack the Ripper. Few moments later, all gone!

Finally - Precognition

Luthers precog allows him to see the thousands of moves an opponent can make before they even make them. He does it for the first time against a bully at school. Then, he uses it to plan out the scenario of how he would kill that bully in his head. Lastly, he's able to do it to the Librarian, meaning it's not just regular people that it works on.

So, what do we take away from this? Luther can take stab and slash wounds all day, which is what your team focuses on. His blunt force resistance allowed him to take steel-destroying punches and a warehouse collapsing on him. His striking strength is insane, his speed and reactions are arguably above your team members (especially due to precog), and Luthers healing will allow him to keep on fighting no matter what you throw at him. Based on feats presented so far, I think Luther can take a good majority of your team members.

Punisher won't factor in this fight massively, but he'll be enough to throw off your teammates and could possibly kill Gambit.

Some of his best feats are tagging Spider-Man and shooting his webshooters off, as well as tagging a speedster (mach 2ish) called Burnout. I have some more feats of him dispatching fodder in impressive fashion but alas, I don't have a scanner yet. Anyhoo, we all know Frank is a solid marksman, so he should be able to give me an edge and throw off your team members.

Also, for Gambit exploding my teams gear, he shouldn't be able to get the chance. Your team, whether you like it or not, will be preoccupied with 200 guards. That and the fact Gambit has no superhuman senses is enough to suggest that a bullet from Punisher or Blade will be enough to put him down.

So all in all, I think the following reasons allow my team to defeat yours in a confrontation:

- Blade will be able to sense your team members as quickly as they do him, but he'll be able to tell my team, instead of your guys rushing in bloodlusted. So I have teamwork on my side. X-23 and Sabertooth will delve into the 200 guards leaving Gambit behind, and Gambit should be picked off while he mindlessly destroys fodder guards. Sessohruo (?lol) will likely do the same as Saber and X. The thing you said about him looking for a challenge is irrelevant, considering your team is bloodlusted.

- Your team is bloodlusted. They won't be focused at all. Nightcrawler as well as your other team members will be attacking guards and fighting my team members from the getgo. Nightcrawler won't be thinking about the objective until he's killed everyone who is a threat to him or his team. Whereas my team will communicate and fight alongside the guards. Agent Venom will snatch up the message and get out of there, while the bloodbath ensues.

- Punisher will be throwing off your team members by shooting them, and could pick off Gambit. Blade will recognize Gambits scent and could get the jump on him and kill him, or shoot him. Gambit is a weak link.

- I think the feats I've presented so far outweigh yours. My teams teamwork, your teams lack of it and blind bloodlust, Punishers distraction, the 200 guards, and the fact Nightcrawler will be killing before he looks for any message, is enough to suggest that no matter what happens, Agent Venom will be taking that message home.

(I ignored your point 3. because I pretty much countered it here.)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarkRaiden

@i_like_swords:

1. Umm....nice reply I suppose but you missed the part where the 200 guards will be taken out instantly. These are normal guards vs. the likes of Sabretooth (who's strength and speed feats I've shown), vs. X-23 and adamantium claws aka 1 hit kills, and Gambit who can literally charge them all at once and explode them. Your team will meet mine for a fight, but the guards will be taken care of immediately so Nightcrawler won't be staying to fight anyone. He'll move on to the objective. Sesshoumaru will likely not fight here because normal humans are annoying and weak to him. If he does, what happened to the Samurai will happen here, instant decapitation and death.

2. Blade nor anyone on your team has fought a bloodlusted Gambit. Not only is he agile enough to dodge lasers and gunfire as shown above, but he can charge organic matter as seen with his fight against Daken and his explosions have knocked down Juggernaut, taken out Gladiator, and taken out Mr. Sinister. Now he's out for blood, Blade, Luther, anyone once in his range will be hit with multiple explosions that have taken out the likes of Gladiator. First, exploding their gear to wound and distract them, then he charges their very person, head, arm, leg, torso, w/e and they go BOOM! and die.

Punisher is a nonfactor because he needs gear and it'll be exploded on sight, killing or harming him, and leaving him fodder for X-23 and Sabretooth.

3. Now take what I said about gambit, and add on Sabretooth (wolverine's superior many times, as strong as Spiderman, much more durable, ruthless, and can heal) and X-23 (Wolverine's equal, adamantium claws cut through anything). They will decimate your team with ease.

4. Sesshoumaru is nearly always bloodlusted, as is Sabretooth, they still make rational decisions, as will Nightcrawler. What he will do is destroy Agent Venom for being in his way, and with Sesshoumaru's help (he likely ran off from the weak guards as they weren't worth his time, or killed them instantly and came here) they'll absolutely destroy him.

5. Even worse, if Sesshoumaru is there to fight your team, he's at least as fast as Luther, if not much faster, far too powerful, and his sword opens up portal to hell that envelops mountains as shown. His durability is far too high to be hurt, he has poison claws, and will sadly destroy your entire team with the upmost ease as he won't be holding back at all. So hell portals for everybody, claws ripping through flesh, decapitations, poison, take your pick.

So I see:

A. Gambit taking out any and everyone because once bloodlusted, he charges every and anything without worry. This includes your team

B. Well known street level team buster in Sabretooth, and X-23 with her skill and claws will only help and can blindside your team and help as Gambit is charging and killing and exploding them.

C. Either Sesshoumaru's in character and leaves the guards to go fight your team and decimates them with shown feats, he goes decimates agent venom, or he decimates the guards instantly and does the same thing.

D. Nightcralwer just teleports in and teleports out, for the win. If he sees Venom, then he teleports his head somewhere else, his arms somewhere else, his legs a different somewhere else, and then leaves.

E. Something new I thought of, you claim Nightcralwer would stay and fight your team, but that would only result in instant death as he'd teleport their heads off as they're busy with everyone else. That would still leave time for Nightcrawler to teleport to the messenger/message and for Sesshoumaru to run over with his extreme speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1. Honestly? You didn't show Sabertooth doing much. If you compare the feats you posted to mine, there's nothing there to suggest Sabertooth could talk Luther or Blade. You showed him breaking out of various traps and killing fodder, whereas I showed legitimate feats of skill, speed and durability, among more for Luther. So.. as much as I have no doubt Sabertooth can handle a guard, the statement that he could kill all of them instantly really is reaching.

Likewise, you showed X-23 killing a bear, and some fodder in a cramped hallway. Past that, there's nothing there to suggest that between the two of them they can handle 200 guards instantly.

Also, you seem to e relying on this idea that Gambit can charge organic matter and can charge gear from his mind, which I don't think is the case.

This is a pretty recent version of Gambit, so.. I don't see how he's charging organic matter from his mind. I think he'll be relying on his cards more than anything.

But yes, your whole team is bloodlusted so they'll all be involved in fighting the 200 guards, which will take a good few minutes as far as I'm concerned. Add in Luther, Blade and Punisher, and your 5 bloodlusted teammates will be spending more than enough time fighting to allow Agent Venom to secure the message. Don't try and hit me with "they can still make decisions" or something, because they're bloodlusted. That means kill everything that poses a threat as unrelentlessly as possible.

Just to add in, I relooked your scans - Gambit didn't even charge Dakens organic matter.

2. So, this part of your strategy is basically relying on a bloodlusted Gambit to kill my whole team? Nice. I already posted the durability and speed feats of Blade and Luther. So if you or any voters need a reference as to why exactly they can dodge/tank anything Gambit throws at them, look back there.

And no, Frank isn't a non-factor because Gambit can charge from his mind, he needs physical contact.

3. Okay, I've taken what you said about Gambit, and I've added in Sabertooth and X-23. What now?

4. That's nice and all, but let me copy and paste the perk itself:

• Blood Lusted: Your team work is sacrifice a bit, but going berserk with no morals is fun too.

Going berzerk with no morals. So your whole team is enraged and out for blood. I don't see them making any "rational decisions"

5. Here is what you said about Inuyasha, before you compared her to sessoshruo:

"Shows him tanking explosions, cutting through trees, tanking tree cutting attacks, lightning timing, and more, and most of these are early series"

Right.. so what exactly suggests that she's better than Blade or Luther. Blade has tanked building explosions and crashing in an exploding helicarrier. Luther has regened from disembowellment and a warehouse collapsing on him. Please come back with feats for sessoshrojerc that are better than what I've already posted and we can talk.

Oh goody.. letters

A. Gambit shouldn't be taking anyone out instantly, because he needs to charge from physical contact and can't charge organic matter. If you're suggest he can kill Luther and Blade by running up and grabbing hold of them, you're reaching. I actually see him dying easily.

B. You haven't shown that Sabertooth and X-23 can defeat my team. Do that, then we'll talk.

C. Sessohmauro is bloodlusted along with the rest of your team. Him and the other 4 of them will be killing guards and attacking my team before they do anything objective related. Meanwhile Agent Venom will be able to secure the message away from all the fighting.

D. Actually, do you have any feats of Nightcrawler doing all of these things? I mean you messed up the thing about Gambit charging my team from his mind, so why should I take anything you say without a pinch of salt? Post feats of Nightcrawler doing that with teleportation. And no, he won't see Agent Venom because he'll be involved in the fighting.

E. And again, post feats of him doing that with teleportation. Otherwise, you're speculating.

My version

Your whole team is bloodlusted, and "berzerk" as the perk itself says. In my eyes they will be trying to kill everything that threatens them to no end, as is the nature of being bloodlusted. So your whole team will be fighting 200 guards and 3 of my teammates, while Agent Venom gets the message. Doesn't seem like an unreasonable claim to make.

Gambit isn't as useful in this fight as he can't charge organic matter or charge from his mind. You haven't shown Sabertooth or X-23 doing anything superior to the wall of feats I posted for Blade and Luther Strode. Likewise for sessomariuwenicericreicu. You haven't posted teleportation feats for Nightcrawler either.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Really? I showed Sabretooth breaking solid metal, showing class 10-20 ton feats, tanking bullet fire, reflexes, attacking ninjas before they could sneak up on him and it's nothing?

Also, if you couldn't tell, X-23 took on a Cyborg Bear, and did it faster than Wolverine did, a feat in itself that she outperformed logan.

Gambit has shown taking out a large Sentinel and Gladiator with his cards, yet 200 guards is supposed to be a problem? Do you realize how durable Gladiator is? he fights with Thor head up, as in planet buster level.

Anyways, here's Gambit taking down Mr. Sinister with a few cards (like 5) and charging objects with his eyes.

Now here's the Nightcrawler scans, showing his strength (crushing a Sentinel, picking up a man with his tail), his speed/reflexes (dodging gun fire point blank, dodging LIGHTNING) and more, including statements and showings of him teleporting off body parts.

So

1. I'd like to see where he DIDN'T charge organic matter as he charged Daken's arm which is clearly organic........ also I've shown above he can charge with his eyes, and you've even shown a scan where Blade stalemated gambit who was NOT bloodlusted. Now that he's bloodlusted, any time he touches Blade, he's exploding, or hell whenever he looks at him, or he may jut throw the whole deck at him, something that took out Gladiator or the 3-5 cards that took out Sinister, people much more durable than Blade and even Luther. And that Captain America feat for Gambit was clearly low showing as Captain America walked out of it in the first place, when much more durable beings have been put down.

2. Nope, X-23 and Sabretooth have feats of beating Wolverine. i could start posting Wolverine feats and then their fights with him if you want.

4. All it mentions affecting is team work, not logic and strategy. This means rational decisions will still be made.

5. Well Sesshoumaru can solo the entire thing. Also lightning timing>>all of your speed feats you've shown, and Sesshoumaru is constantly horribly blitzing Inuyasha, who did the lightning timing feat.

Also, counter for the hell portal?

A. I've shown him charging AN ARM! AN ARM. That's as organic as it gets really. Also showed him charging with his eyes aka range.

B. Right...

C. Bloodlusted means....well I'll address it later.

D. Yep, look above, teleporting a shark inside of Blob, teleporting Deadpool's head off and comments on how he has to control himself NOT to do it to others. He's bloodlusted now, no stopping him.

E. I did.

F. Now riddle how does your team counter if, off the bat, being bloodlusted, Sesshoumaru opens up a portal to hell to instantly kill the 200 guards. Then again when he sees your team, simply another portal to hell. Then it's my entire team, against Agent Venom, only losing about 5 seconds of time as Sesshoumaru has instantly ended all competition and those in his way. You see the size of that portal, easily enough to engulf that many people and certainly your team. So Sesshoumaru solos to be honest, I tried to give you a chance by saying he'd look for a better challenge and just fight agent venom.

Anyways, X-23 taking on punisher (notice that she hits him when she could have clawed him and killed him and would if she was bloodlusted), Sabretooth taking on hordes of ninja, taking on Wolverine and in one of the comics, it's even revealed that he whoops his ass annually and makes him choose this time, between who to kill Kitty or an old flame of his. He's also shown outspeeding Wolverine and just manhandling him:

But yeah, no counter for the portal to hell so.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Okay, how about this - we'll let the voters decide who's scans were better. We'll let the voters decide who's perception of being "bloodlusted" and "berzerk" is better, and we'll let the voters decide who's strategy is better.

Also, I'd absolutely love to see feats for this "Hell Portal", which is likely just another uniquely named manga/anime ability that completely pollutes comic vine.

And another thing I find hilarious is that you think Sabertooth beating ninjas and breaking steel is something Blade or Luther can't/haven't already done.

Gambit didn't charge Dakens arm, and the scan I posted of him with Cap is more recent, where it states Gambit can't charge organic matter. Again, we'll let the voters decide.

This is my last post, so you can say your piece and then we'll open votes.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarkRaiden

@i_like_swords said:

@darkraiden:

Okay, how about this - we'll let the voters decide who's scans were better. We'll let the voters decide who's perception of being "bloodlusted" and "berzerk" is better, and we'll let the voters decide who's strategy is better.

Also, I'd absolutely love to see feats for this "Hell Portal", which is likely just another uniquely named manga/anime ability that completely pollutes comic vine.

And another thing I find hilarious is that you think Sabertooth beating ninjas and breaking steel is something Blade or Luther can't/haven't already done.

Gambit didn't charge Dakens arm, and the scan I posted of him with Cap is more recent, where it states Gambit can't charge organic matter. Again, we'll let the voters decide.

This is my last post, so you can say your piece and then we'll open votes.

Hmm feats for the Hell portal? And that's the crescent, incomplete one. Now imagine the one I showed up above, the giant sphere.

And um...sure we can go to votes.@cadencev2 Closing statement then:

1. Gambit has proven to charge organic matter with Daken's arm

2. His cards have hurt Juggernaut, Gladiator, Mr. Sinister, large Sentinels and more, just 3 hurt Sinister btw, so 200 guards i nothing

3. He can charge things with his eyes as I've shown, so 200 guards, Blade, Luther, anyone he faces without Gladiator+ durability is done when facing a bloodlusted Gambit

4. Sabretooth has class 10-20 ton strength, breaking through steel, "unbreakable holdings" tanked bullets, outspeeded Wolverine and ninjas, and more. He's tearing through the guards, Blade, Punisher with ease.

5. X-23 has tied with Wolverine, and already landed hits on Punisher with ease. Bloodlusted, that's a claw to the head, not a 8 ball.

6. Sesshoumaru's hell portal is an instant win both times, not to mention his speed and strength. 200 Huards, Blade, Luther, Punisher, Venom, doesn't matter.

7. Nightcrawler can instant teleport to the message despite bloodlust because all opponents will be dead. If he fights the team, Venom, w/e he can teleport inside them and teleport off body parts and heads as shown above due to bloodlust.

8. It will end up everyone vs. Venom, Sesshoumaru can end him with a hell portal, nightcrawler can tele-dismember him, Gambit can charge him with ease. Same with the rest of the team as well. Especially with Sesshoumaru and Nightcrawler's lightning+ reflexes as shown, and super strength.

EDIT:

Forgot to prove the portal leads to hell:

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Short enough debate, I like it. Give shout outs to people for Votes. I will tally up when the rest are done voting.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden (Red)

• Sesshoumaru
  • Sabertooth and X-23
  • Nightcrawler and Gambit

ILikeSwords (Blue)

• Blade & Punisher
  • Luther Strode
  • Agent Venom

Mission

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Welcom to Liberty Island. Breath in the salt air. Your not here to tourist though. I need you to go in there and recover a important message from a spy somewhere next to the National Monument on the map. Get there, get the message, and head back to your speed boat starting place. There may be another team out there as well on the same mission. Also take note due to recent riots, the Island is on high alert with 200 of these guys in the same area of the Monument!

No Caption Provided

Any disturbance, and they will lash out with extreme force.

Perks

• Maps: Your Team is given intel on the entire map before hand, all the best spots to snipe, ambush, ect. This also applies to knowing the populace in great detail you will be up against. This also includes where your enemy will come from.
  • Dossiers: Your Team gets full bios and history of your enemies.
  • Ignore Me: You get a special spray that will keep the populace of any level from bothering you up close and personal like.

I think @darkraiden should win. More effective team imo, agent venom will be a bi*ch to bring down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: We try to debate on who wins via dabte, not team building.

That's the point. I feel that the more effective team would be Raidens, even though I disagree with the strategy, it has it's merits. Also, It's a close battle but Nightcrawler makes "running" AntiVenom ineffective, rendering the most important aspect of swords' play useless. Being bloodlusted, Nightcrawler in AoA was literally removing limbs from people. I see no reason it wouldn't work here unless I'm missing something on magic or advanced tech protection.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm giving my vote to @darkraiden. I think both were good, but he brought up good points. Also, in terms of retrieving a message, Nightcrawler would give him a HUGE advantage.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Having respect for your fellow viners, fellow voters, and most people in general might make people warm to you, and then maybe might make people believe your posts. You constantly try to lowball the other users with 'witty' comments (inverted comments mean i'm being sarcastic about them being witty) and then try to twist their words, and most things in general. You try to swing votes your way not by being convincing with your own debate, but by trying to belittle your opponents strategy.

You're tired of tourny debating? I'm tired of reading your tourny 'debates'.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

That's the point. I feel that the more effective team would be Raidens, even though I disagree with the strategy, it has it's merits. Also, It's a close battle but Nightcrawler makes "running" AntiVenom ineffective, rendering the most important aspect of swords' play useless. Being bloodlusted, Nightcrawler in AoA was literally removing limbs from people. I see no reason it wouldn't work here unless I'm missing something on magic or advanced tech protection.

Their is no Tele Dismemberment or BFR allowed by rules.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@cadencev2 said:

I wish I had remembered that.. ah well.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@cadencev2 said:

I wish I had remembered that.. ah well.

Oh, my bad. There is no rules but no BFR. Never Mind. I was thinking my other High tier Tourney.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Makes sense why i didn't remember it then, lol.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is teledismemberment allowed? Or is Kurts teleporting considered BFR?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

So is teledismemberment allowed? Or is Kurts teleporting considered BFR?

I dunno what to consider it other than cheap, lol.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers