darkraiden&dedrabit vs thundergodswrath&boschepg

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

Each class will fight in a different battlfield once they beat their opponents they can help their team.for example cap cant

help havok or thor untill he takes care of batman,and superman cant help batman and steel until he takes care of

Thor.

Thesupport chracter cant attack or be attacked,he can only help his teammates.for example if you choose mirrormaster as your support chracter you can have him create dups to get in the way of your opps to give your hero/villian an

opening.he can also bfr your team but he cant bfr your opps team.he can be used to his best and out of chracter but he cant directly harm your opps team.

Each team gets a10 minutes prep time,they sit inside of a room to discuss their abilties and strategize.only the support

chracter is allowed to leave this room.he can spy on the other team,rig the battlefield,bring items to help your team if he can teleport(no infinty gauntlet,or cosmic cube,or items on that lvl).

You can bfr yourself or your team for a total of 3 minutes,but you can only bfr your opps for 5seconds.

Each team has zero knowledge on who they are fighting unless their support preps them for it.

Win by death,ko,incap.if fighting an immortal they may be bfred for the win.

All chracters are welcomed: anime,manga,comic,movies,tv,videogames whatever you want on your team is cool as long as they are on the lvls i specified earlier.

All 3 of your chracters are inchracter except for your support.

If you see someone you want to tag with ask them,if not after enough viners enter the tournment i will team

you up.

On the begging of each battle you and your partner can choose to combine your teams or work alone.for example you can

have your 2street lvls fight on the same battlefield or each fight in their own field,althoug if they are alone they have to join after one of them finishes his opponent.(bucky and cap vs robin and batman.they can either fight 2 on 2,or bucky would

defeat robin then join cap against batman).same goes for the other 2 classes.

Teams

Thundergodswrath and Boschepg

Powerhouse-Thor

Mid Tier-Doctor Doom

Street Level-Black Panther

Support-Iceman

1 street lvl Jigglypuff

1 midtier Hank Pym

1 powehouse Ultimate Reed Richards

1 support character Madison Jeffries.

VS

Darkraiden and Dedrabit

Street level: Erik Killmonger

Mid Level: Steel

Powerhouse: Photon/Pulsar

Support: Mr. Terrific (New 52)

Street: Captain Cold

Mid level: Guyver

Powerhouse: Captain atom

Support: Dr light (pre 52)

Your Battlefield is on Metropolis

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedrabbit: @darkraiden: @boschepg: @thundergodswrath all right guys your thread is up have a nice debate goodluck to bothsides you will debate for a week on saturday the debate stops and voting begins . Im sorry about not having an image for you but the vine kept messing up on me but your battleing in metropolis and the rules are up top goodluck.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Alright ladies and gentleman, let's get this thing started!

I guess we should all just go down our characters and talk about what they can do for this battle first. I'll let my team mate @darkraiden do his and then after that we will start the actual debate.

Captain Cold

It should be said that Captain Cold is a serious threat here, He is ruthless and his reaction time is fast enough to deal with anyone slower than The Flashes. Most importantly, he has a cold field that is essentially a force field made of absolute zero temperatures. That means that anything physical that tries to get through gets frozen at smaller than a molecular level. Absolute zero stops motion completely. His gun also shoots these kind of temperatures. Also he has a cold grenade that was able to freeze all of Iron Heights prison like it was nothing.

No Caption Provided

Guyver

• Guyver is a pretty nasty opponent, He has roughly 20-25 ton strength on his base level, think around spider-man level.
  • Unit possesses a pair of roving orbs on either side of subjects head that along with protruding antenna makes up a hyper sensory system that can detect the motion of multiple targets, even through obstacles such as wall and other barriers and has a range of approximately 100 meters (~328 Feet).
  • Durability: Subjects bio-armor is derived from a combination of organic and inorganic components that gives it a dexterity of about twenty times that of steel and has the ability to regenerate both armor and host completely from any amount of damage that does not impair the functionality of armors Control Medal, consequently the only way to kill a Guyver is by use of a unit remover or the destruction of the Control Medal.
  • Speed: Subjects has a reflex speed that ranges from 5 to 40 times normal, a top ground speed of up to 250 MPH, and a top air speed of 300 MPH.
  • Subject also possesses a highly efficient infrared laser orb emitter located just above the Control Medal, though the weakest of the Guyvers weapons, the laser is capable of killing standard Zoanoids and can be fired with both extreme speed and accuracy at any target within subjects field of vision. Laser has also been shown to be able to be fired in a continuous beam that can easily slice through most material such as steel I-Beams.
  • Subject has two standard retractable vibrational swords, one on each arm, composed of specialized bio-armor material and are capable of slicing easily through almost anything they come into contact with the exception of other similarly or above rated vibrational weapons or material specifically resistant to vibrational weapons attack.
  • Mega Smasher: Extremely power particle beam cannon weapons, capable of destroying everything in their path. The subject has two mega-smashers, one within each of its open able chest plates, and can be used individually for maximum control or together for maximum destruction. It takes time to open the protective covers over the mega-smasher cannons, as well as several seconds to fully empower the beam which leaves subject vulnerable to attack. Though power output varies from time to time, this extremely power weapon can easily destroy a skyscraper in a single blast.
  • Sonic Emitters: Located around mouth of subject, they produce a sonic blast that can vary intensity from just producing ear-splitting noise to actually being able to destroy objects, such as making a human head explode or destroy incoming mini missiles. Emitters have a set radius of 45 degrees and a range of 15 to 20 meters.
  • Gravitational powers: Subject possesses a gravity control orb located in the middle of its waist that can generate and focus gravitational energies for a variety of uses, ranging from simple flight to the generation of a Pressure Cannon. The Pressure Cannon is a gravity weapon and is basically a ball of concentrated kinetic energy that produces the equivalent impact force of an armor piercing tank shell and has a range of over 30 meters. As a standard Guyver, subject can fire up to three Pressure Cannons in rapid succession as well as use the generating matrix of the Pressure Cannon to produce a direction shield that can block anything short of a Mega Smasher, the Pressure Cannon can also be fired single handedly at reduced power. The only real limitation of the Guyvers gravitational abilities is that it only has one gravity control device so gravitation power can only be used for one thing at a time at full power, combinations like flight and pressure cannon will both work at only half their normal power level if used at same time.
  • Guyver armor has also shown the ability to compensate for environments that would otherwise be hostile to its host. Though armor doesn't possess an oxygen supply, armor keeps the host in an oxygen rich pressurized environment and acts as a rebreather for host so even in total vacuum that unit can extend host internal air supply so host can survive up to twenty minutes on one breath of air. Additionally unit can filter out oxygen from surrounding environment so host can survive in otherwise hostile environments such as areas filled with poisonous gases or underwater.
  • The guyver possesses standard limitations of host combat skills and stamina as a human host cannot maintain the Guyvers power levels for prolonged periods of time, though unit has shown the ability to regenerate host energy reserves as needed provided the host refrains from using high energy draining weapons such as units Mega-Smashers repeatedly, this reduces strain on host to simple mental stress of using armor.
  • This is all just the base guyvers abilities, he also can level up and go into a "Gigantic Mode" which all of his abilities are amplified 1000 times over.

Loading Video...

Captain Atom

Alright, this guy is my big gun. He is a military leader and strategist. When it comes to sheer power this dude is almost unmatched. He has strength comparable to Superman, can travel at light speed, extremely high energy manipulator, can manipulate light, telepathically control technology, enhance abilities when in trouble, superhuman reflexes, omni directional energy blast, can enter the astral plane whenever he feels like it and can even pull items out of his metallic body from another dimension, etc, you guys get the idea. Also, I'm just gonna throw this out there, he even created his own universe... and destroyed it.

No Caption Provided

or he could just do that to somebody.... lmao.

Dr. Light

Now Dr. Light is my support. So he is not allowed to attack the other team directly. BUT, he can generate force fields for my team, make my team invisible, create complete light devoid darkness in certain areas of the battlefield, cast illusions to confuse and distract the enemy, and most importantly, control energy blast and constructs and yes, this even includes Thors god lightning. He can redirect this lightning to hit his own teammates infact. :)

No Caption Provided

well @darkraiden its your turn, then they can counter and we can put our strategy to use after that.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarkRaiden

Sure. My turn.

Erik Killmonger

Not much can be said about Killmonger that doesn't make him out to be a top level street leveler (the hand to hand type mostly) and perfect for this particular battle.

Killmonger is a mortal enemy of Black Panther's and is so good that he's never actually lost to Black Panther in all of their fights. He's thrown him off of cliffs, fought for 13 hours straight, and even when both were fully armored he had the clear advantage.

As far as battle he is every bit as tactical and strategic and cunning as Black Panther, maybe even more so.

He possesses the strength to kill a charging elephant in one punch and to punch clean through trees.

He was also fast enough to disarm Deadpool in an instant

And so...this is how a fight between Killmonger and Black Panther usually ends:

Yes there are different circumstances for some of their fights, but IIRC he literally always wins.

Steel

Steel is a super genius who designed and made his armor to fight crime and to mimic Superman's powers.

He's durable, strong, has an array of weapons, and...I suppose you should just see what he can do.

He can take plasmus's disintegration touch:

He resists Dr. Polaris's magnetic grasp through willpower alone

Parasite has trouble draining him and he can take the heat of re-entry no problem.

Has kinetic dampening built into his suits so attacks hurt less

And his hammer is also special, gaining speed and strength the farther it travels. Even enough to equal Supermans' hits. It also has energy attacks and oneshotted Eradicator.

He has other tech and improvements on his armor, especially the Entropy Aegis, but for now, that's enough to get the gist of what/who Steel is.

Photon/Pulsar

Photon is a former leader of the avengers who has the powers of light. She's Light speed usually, sometimes going FTL and is a master energy absorber and projector. Her offensive and defensive abilities aren't too shabby either and she can control light to make holograms and the like.

lightspeed blitzes:

Invisibility, holograms, phasing:

Some forms she can take:

She has more, but I feel like that, plus the description I gave describes her well.

Mr. Terrific

Mr. Terrific is a super genius who learned ridiculous things such as quantum physics and the space/time continuum by age 6 or so. His main "power" is his T-spheres. They are invisible to technology and are very versatile.

can help people to fly, magnetize people, is invisible to technology, and can create gravity wells. He's support so T-spheres will be his main contribution to the team, and luckily, support might just be what he does best.

More abilities of T-spheres (basic), forcefields, electric shocks, photon bursts

Best thing is....

He has thousands of these. So he can help any and everyone on our team at the same time.

No Caption Provided

Might not be as good as @dedrabbit's but it's the summary of my guys.

@thundergodswrath@boschepg

So guys it's your turn now.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about your support darkraiden?

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im gonna be watching this

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oceanmaster21
DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on fellas! Let's have us a debate!!

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By boschePG

@oceanmaster21: I dont know where my partner is. Ill place something up but I cant take this all by myself....technically I think I can but Ive been waiting for TGW. Ill place something up tomorrow

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oceanmaster21

@boschepg: alright thanksi cant wait to see your post I was getting worried:)ok because of holidays ima extend the battle so you guys can debate longer but Tuesday will be voting time

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: you might not take it by yourself but your one tough debater once you post we get this ball rolling im ancteous to see how your teams will counter what dedrabit and darkraiden has said

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By New_World_Order
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

Is my support player allowed to aide both me and my partner?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By boschePG

@dedrabbit: @darkraiden: @thundergodswrath:

Madison controls metal, plastic, and glass on the atomic level psionically. It doesnt even have to be his design cuz he can psionically link to geniuses to make tons of mechs

Madison can also rearrange the DNA of armor to rearrange who should be in it. He also sees anything metal, plastic, and glass on the atomic level (to take out Mr Terrific, Steel, and Guyver) If its made of metal it fears Madison

Ultimate Reed and Hank Pym

these guys are my prep guys. They can do more than that with power but its their mind that is everything.

Reed and Hank can make tech that can depower X-Men, Phoenix Force, Odin, and Loki magic

Hank is the God of AI. He can copy brainwaves and place them into robots. He has made Ultron, Jocasta, and rebuilt Vision. Reed can make the First Knife robot which can go toe to toe with Thor (remember I got Madison pumping these out. With Madison psionically merging with Hank, I could copy Black Panther or Thor or both into mechs to gain their fighting skills.)

Reed can also make his Big Bang Gun which can take out the GaLakTus fleet, to overload Captain Atom

Jigglypuff

and of course I have Jugglypuff with his sleep song. Not much a fighter but his skill is immense. Reed or Hank could easily amplify his song with multiple speakers

Loading Video...

I can do more but Ill let my partner do his thing

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg I can't wait to rebuttal but i'll let @thundergodswrath go first before my team does that.

good cuz I went soft on yall to open but I am worried about your half of your team

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DedrabbiT

@boschepg Don't worry about my team... or are you worried worried about my team? Like do you think my team is scary or not a threat? I'm confused. lol. :) but regardless, no need to hold back. Let the winners win and the losers lose.

However, I will say this, in the rules of this tourny we are only allowed 10 mins prep. So I wouldn't use prep feats that would take more than 10 mins to do. Like making an army of mechs or what not. I mean unless you can prove otherwise of course. I'm just pointing it out there.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg Don't worry about my team... or are you worried worried about my team? Like do you think my team is scary or not a threat? I'm confused. lol. :) but regardless, no need to hold back. Let the winners win and the losers lose.

However, I will say this, in the rules of this tourny we are only allowed 10 mins prep. So I wouldn't use prep feats that would take more than 10 mins to do. Like making an army of mechs or what not. I mean unless you can prove otherwise of course. I'm just pointing it out there.

1- Im worried about your team. You have alot of power.

2- 10 mins prep is all I need. Reed/Hank Pym/ Dr Doom isnt building these mechs by hand. As shown, Madison Jeffries can psionically link a genius mind with his power to build mechs. They only take one panel on each scan. Whats that? 5- 10 seconds per mech? Its why I always pair Madison Jeffries with prep gods cuz now he just makes them Gods cuz he can get past the prep. Some of my post got eaten by the site so I may have to repost more Madison feats. (Incase you didnt know, all the Sentinels in Days of Future Past where made by Madison...he becomes Master Mold

Just saying,

No Caption Provided

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: @darkraiden@dedrabbit:

Thor.

The most powerful being in this battle alongside Captain Atom. He's going to be a lot of trouble for your teams as he possesses striking force a lot more powerful than most people in this battle. A single hit can knock them out no matter if it's morals on of off. ( Some scans may be in the wrong order sorry)

One shot kills an amped Thing ( Angrir)

Punches an undead Asgardian into space easily

Not to mention Thor is an extremely powerful energy and weather manipulator.

Get Thor extremely pissed off, and you'll end up like Daken here.

An energy blast from Thor sends Kang flying

No Caption Provided

I'll limit it to a minimal of that much for each as i'll be showing key factors for each characters, and will save a lot for the actual debate.

Black Panther.

Despite his size, and physical attributes he actually brings plenty to this battle. He is obviously the most skilled fighter in this battle, and will bring along his great speed and reflexes.

He can drop beings with physical strength above his. With great speed and hitting vital spots.

Not to mention extremely ruthless when he needs to be...

No Caption Provided

His speed is not rivaled by much street levelers.

No Caption Provided

I think I forgot to mention that Current T'Challa possesses the power and knowledge of all the previous Black Panthers, so that just makes him even more useful. ( Hence he was so powerful in the above scan )

Doctor Doom.

See how easily a weakened Doom dispatches of the Thunderbolts

Easily breaks Sue's shields

No Caption Provided

Showing how versatile he can be with his magic

No Caption Provided

Iceman.

To be honest Iceman will help me a lot as a support character, not only because he can freeze everyone in their place, but because he make multiple clones of himself! They can even be a bother for someone like Rulk, and seeing how he can spawn multiples off, than the same should happen to your team.

No Caption Provided

But yeah his most obvious reason for being my support is because he can freeze your team in place so my team can destroy them or tag them. ( Can potentially work against Photon ) A morals off Iceman can do this to Thor ( he eventually broke out of it, but it took time ), so imagine what will happen to your team.

That's it for now, but with my partner, I believe we won't have much trouble other than Captain Atom.

I believe we can begin the actual debate now.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DedrabbiT

@thundergodswrath@boschepg Good stuff guys. I have work today but I get off this evening so hopefully I can respond by tonight. The only thing I'll say now is about Iceman duplicating himself. I think in regards to the rules our support isn't really allowed to get in the battle. Kinda just help from a distance. Nothing physical really. Like as far as actual throwing punches and stuff. Him freezing our team members is a fine strategy though. Just not actually getting in the battle, even if they are dupes.

Actually, freezing my team may not be allowed either as it's still a direct form of attack, now he could manipulate my cap cold ice or create ice shields for your team. Just not direct attack. @oceanmaster21 what do you think on this?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath@boschepg Good stuff guys. I have work today but I get off this evening so hopefully I can respond by tonight. The only thing I'll say now is about Iceman duplicating himself. I think in regards to the rules our support isn't really allowed to get in the battle. Kinda just help from a distance. Nothing physical really. Like as far as actual throwing punches and stuff. Him freezing our team members is a fine strategy though. Just not actually getting in the battle, even if they are dupes.

Actually, freezing my team may not be allowed either as it's still a direct form of attack, now he could manipulate my cap cold ice or create ice shields for your team. Just not direct attack. @oceanmaster21 what do you think on this?

Oh I did not know that, I said that because Oceamnaster21 said here "Thesupport chracter cant attack or be attacked,he can only help his teammates.for example if you choose mirrormaster as your support chracter you can have him create dups to get in the way of your opps to give your hero/villian an opening.he can also bfr your team but he cant bfr your opps team.he can be used to his best and out of chracter but he cant directly harm your opps team."

But yeah it's alright if I can't.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh your right. He did say that. Well I guess we will just wait for a confirmation from him just I make sure.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: when you and your partner make post don't forget to tag darkraiden as well

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oceanmaster21

@darkraiden: thundergodswrath and bochepg have made their post whenever you and dedrabit are ready

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DedrabbiT

@thundergodswrath@boschepgAlright, I'll post a short rebuttal to you guys before I head to work. Haha.

For prep on my side I can give my whole team cold guns from captain cold. And yes, he can do this. Check out this scan.

No Caption Provided

Alright, And also from my support, I will use Dr. Light to cast illusions to scare, overwhelm, and distract my opposing team. On top of this, he will have force fields on my whole team that will stand up to nothing less than Thors hammer strikes or Dr. Dooms magic blasts, so for captain cold he will basically have two force fields, one from Dr. Light and his own cold field. And another huge contribution from Dr. Light is energy and light manipulation. He can control Thor's OWN magical lightning. I even posted a scan earlier showing how.

Now, concerning your prep first. You showed my a scan of a bunch of sentinels which is fine and dandy but that doesn't tell me Madison can create them in 10 mins. Also Madison cannot control the T-spheres @darkraiden will explain why and how since that is his territory. And again, I dont see much use Iceman will be here for prep since he cannot directly attack our teams. My Dr Light can control other energy blasts and re direct them to my opposing team since Dr Light did not originally create the blast. Thor, Dr. Doom, etc did. Now Ice Man could control Cap Colds ice that he creates. But that's about it.

Ok, so about Jigglypuff, he is no problem as Cap Cold has reflexes fast enough to tag the flash, so once that weird little pink thing opens up his mouth he is done for. Cap Cold ain't even gonna think twice about it cause it is the enemy and it doesn't even look human. lol. BUT worst case scenario, let's say Cap Cold does fall asleep. Well that is ok because Dr. Light can create a flash bang to wake any of my team up if they fall asleep. Also my Guyver has reflexes up to 250 times faster than a human. So he can take care of Jigglypuff too.

So since as of right now I am not convinced your team can create an army of sentinels with the minds of Hank and Richards, I will just argue they can't for right now since I am on a time limit. Gotta be at work. lol.

Now Cap Atom to me can just blitz Richards before the dude thinks of moving. And Cap Atom can def do this since he reached FTL speeds all the time. Guyver vs Hank is interesting but Guyver can take him since he can track him with his sensors if he goes small and use his high intensity and precise lasers on his forehead or use his sonic scream towards his direction. If Hank goes big well Guyver is gonna slice him up with the vibration blades on his elbows just like wolverine did in Age of Ultron. Lol.

and one more thing, Guyver cannot be controlled by Madison either because the Guyver suit is not made of metal, plastic, etc. It is a bio suit.

That's I have time for now. It is the gist of my argument right now and I apologize for lack of scans and such. Just in a hurry. lol.

@darkraiden your go I guess man!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarkRaiden

Ok good stuff @dedrabbit, now I'll go. I'm not in too much of a hurry so I'll split stuff up.

Prep:

As my partner mentioned, we can not only make extra Captain Cold guns and distribute them to the team members, but we also have T-spheres that can be distributed and controlled by not only Mr. Terrific, but each member of my team, as they will get a crash course in 10 minutes. Another part of Terrific's abilities, as a 9th dimension traveler is that he can see the future, as seen below, so we will know a bit about your team before this battle, giving us knowledge and almost extra prep.

No Caption Provided

Also, being a teleporter, he allows others more access to their prep, such as Steel (which doesn't matter since he can in fact teleport his armors to himself and can control them remotely. This means that Steel now has his Aegis Entropy armor. Enjoy that.

So in this time, everyone gets 10 T-spheres that will perform each of their capabilities, Gravity Wells, Lightning, Photon Bursts, Forcefields, Magnetism, Mind Erase, White Noise, Neural Dampening, as Terrific himself uses his tech to make countless holograms of each of our team, while spreading his thousands of T-spheres across the battlefield to counteract Madison Jeffries and his controlling abilities (for Steel's extra armors and stuff).

Rebuttal:

Madison Jeffries abilities are cool and all, but they won't work on T-spheres or the Aegis Entropy armor (or the others for that matter) for a number of reasons.

1. Terrific has faced another psionic foe, and has counter measures in his T-spheres in Neural Dampening fields (for weakening psionic abilities) and Parabolic Annihilation (for overloading them). Now add the thousands of T-spheres that are producing these, and his abilities are pretty much moot. And even better, Steel's prototype armors have TP defense as well and thus some defense against Psionic abilities. Aegis Entropy can reflect, nullify, and absorb energy, which would mean Psionic Energy.

2. T-spheres are made of an unspecified material, the only indication of what's in them is that he mentions his T-mask having nanites in them, and normally, nanotech doesn't use metal, glass, or plastic, but carbon nanotubes or something of the sort.

3. Entropy Aegis is made form Imperiex Prime and has his powers unto themselves. It can rend space and time and no one could do anything to it.

4. Steel has resisted such manipulations from Dr. Polaris through willpower alone. Same would apply here if he had to.

1-5 are the neural dampening field and parabolic annihilation fields, then showing that his mask is just a T-sphere, then him explaining that his mask has nanites in it. The last one is showing Steel's TP defense.

Strategy:

Photon vs. Thor

Photon has proven time and again that she's waaaaay faster than Thor, more durable, and even has more firepower. Thor's lightning can't hurt her (she can absorb it) and he can't physically hit her while she's intangible. Add in the holograms from Dr. Light, Photon herself (has fooled Zeus) and Mr. Terrific and he'll never touch her. Photon will immediately blitz Thor before he can react as she's proven such speed before. As seen here:

See how she moves as everyone else is stuck in place.

Also she can blind Thor as she did when she faced Zeus, and generally there's nothing Thor can do to hurt her, while she can hit him with energy she hurt Zeus with or can simply blast away at him 1000 attacks at lightspeed or even shrink down to atom size and attack him, his brain, his eyes, etc.

No Caption Provided

Steel vs. Doom

Steel can power through Doom's shields, can outnumber him, and can control any robots that Madison Jeffries provides him. With the aid of the T-spheres, Doom is now blind to Steel in many ways. From the light of Dr. Light blinding him, to holographic images from Terrific and Light, to the fact that T-spheres and T-masks make him invisible to tech, which Doom uses to see (his mask).

Now, I've shown how strong his normal armor is which he can use to help him in this match, but now I show off his true strongest armor, The Entropy Aegis.

It can tank Supes's eye beams, is faster than him, can overpower/choke him out, can destroy a braniac tentacle that he couldn't destroy and more. It rends space and time and absorbs all energy (or nullifies or reflects it if he wants). The other two scans are him taking control of Prometheus's armor and him using remote controlled armors.

Also he has other weapons that affect Supes level beings as well.

He has some holding/restraining chemicals that, while Supes broke them, Doom who has less strength by far can be caught in. He has the disorientation agent that caught Supes, he has the anti-ion equalizer that took out Earthquake (or Rock?) in one blow, and his anti-particle gun that vaporizes everything. His old armors also tanked beams from particle beams without too much problems. This is in addition to Entropy Aegis and his normal armors hitting hard as Supes with their hammers at limited range.

All of them being invisible to Doom, with him being disorientated many times from light and Steel's own weapons and the holograms will prove fatal to Doom.

Not to mention T-spheres trapping him in gravity wells, magnetizing him, and more as well as Captain Cold's gun that's on him. Doom stands no chance. Neither will Pym when Steel goes to help Guyver (who won't need it) against him.

Erik Killmonger vs. Black Panther

Not much to say but that Killmonger always beats him. He'll be using his best Vibranium Armor here, and be armed with T-spheres which will make this even easier.

This is how it ends when they're even. This time, Killmonger has the drop on him because not only does he have his armor (Panther has no reason to use his as he has no idea what street leveler he's fighting), but he has T-spheres, he's invisible to Black Panthers senses in his suit/mask AND he's invisible to normal sight and has holograms of himself all over the place. It's already a match Panther loses normally. With these advantages it's over almost immediately.

Not to mention Captain Cold's gun he has now that can freeze Panther on the spot. I'd say he helps Cold stomp Jigglypuff but...Cold will beat it too quickly likely. Same with Guyver and Steel beating Doom and Pym. Even Thor and Reed will fall too fast for much help except from the other high tier level person.

So to recap:

• Photon speedblitzes Thor, can absorb/redirect his lightning (as can Dr. Light) and he can't hit her physically as she's intangible
  • Steel stomps Doom due to being invisible, in powerful armor with remote armors who are also invisible to him, plus Cold gun, and other weapons like the Anti-Particle Beam
  • Killmonger stomps Black Panther as usual and has even more advantages on his side
  • T-spheres protect everyone and enhance them and neutralize Madison Jeffries Psionic powers and control
  • T-spheres also provide extra weapons and holograms to help in fights

@thundergodswrath@boschepg you're up.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DedrabbiT

It's a wrap. Lol. Voting is Tuesday right? I may try to add even more to my argument tonight if I have time but I'm still at work. Fantastic job @DarkRaiden. I'll partner up with you any day man. Haha.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By New_World_Order

@darkraiden: I'm going to quote a certain part of your argument.

"Photon has proven time and again that she's waaaaay faster than Thor, more durable, and even has more firepower.

Faster? Of course she is, her being able to turn into any spectrum of energy, and light being her favorite it's not something I can argue against. Although you saying she's more durable? Yeah that's not even debatable, Thor is the obvious superior in that category. First of all, Monica has never truly been a durable being if you think about it, she just dodges or absorbs things, cause how do you hits something that moves at light speed? and how do you blast something that can absorb you energy attacks?

Thor is more durable, I think we both know that. I'll show energy based durability cause Monica isn't going to do any damage physically I think we can

Here we have Thor tanking Anti-Matter blasts from Electro. Anti-Matter is extremely powerful, but Thor tanks it. ( Scans are messed sorry read right to left )

A blast from Silver Surfer doesn't do much.

It was pretty much shown how powerful Thor was in Uncanny Avengers #4 when Thor is mind controlled by Red Skull ( Has Xavier's brain ) and Thor is sent to fight Scarlet Witch. Her alongside Havok don't have the power to put him down so she is forced to BFR him into the air by tapping into her dark energy. The narration even says "She knows there is no defeating Thor in direct conflict, there is only removing him from the battle." In my opinion she brings more fire power than Monica, so I don't see how she will do enough damage to put him down.

That should be enough to show Thor is more durable than Monica.

A next thing, Monica does not have more fire power than Thor either. Yes her powers are more versatile as she can turn into different forms of energy, but no she does not have enough firepower to put her on Thor's level.

Lightning capable of one-shotting Classic Hulk

No Caption Provided

I would like to see her do something of that level.

"Thor's lightning can't hurt her (she can absorb it) and he can't physically hit her while she's intangible. Add in the holograms from Dr. Light, Photon herself (has fooled Zeus) and Mr. Terrific and he'll never touch her."

How much energy can Monica absorb, I haven't seen anything to say she can absorb it, either way Doom can defeat her. Holograms will do nothing when you have Doom in this battle, he will figure that out so easily, it will be rather useless. Also Zeus isn't no Odin, yes he has the power, but he does not share the intelligence and proper use of his powers. He should have been able to see right through that. She doesn't really go intangible, rather she just turns to light, and you can't hit her.

"Photon will immediately blitz Thor before he can react as she's proven such speed before. As seen here:"

But it won't do anything. That's the point. You can't blitz something you can't hurt, she'll knock him around, and he'll get right back up.

Thor seems better suited to fight the only being in here who can actually beat him, Captain Atom. This is the battle that's going to weigh in the most throughout this whole battle as who ever wins gets to go and help everyone else in this battle. Thor fighting Captain Atom head on isn't going to be a battle that will end very fast as both can literally drain each others attacks, and sustain each others hits. Although Captain Atom has an advantage energy wise, and Thor physically (obviously) and I believe once Thor see's how Captain Atom is a walking draining machine he's going to take things into consideration. He's not going to keep blasting him even though he knows he can take it, or keep striking someone who can drain the environment to replenish damage, he's going to BFR Captain Atom. Some where even he cannot drain all the energy. Thor will teleport him to the micro universe like he has done Wasp.

Yes Captain Atom can teleport, but I doubt he would know how to get back to the battle.

Ultimate Reed Richards has weapons that can't T/P, so with prep he would have grabbed one of them. With it his has T/P'd the Ultimates.

No Caption Provided

That being said he can use it on Doctor Light so he can literally rip apart Monica in her light form ( it's her most basic and most used form ). If that doesn't work I can have the whole thing under go underhand.

Now Doom has what it takes to take out Monica though since he is very adapt in magic to the point it's said he rivals Doctor Strange, and we know what Stephen is capable of.

Magic has always been something the Marvel universe held in a high regard, they even put it over technology, and it's something even the smartest beings on earth ( other than Doom ) understand. With it you can do almost anything. I don't see her reverting to any form of energy helping her, he can most likely turn her back to normal, or just blast her with a magical blast.

Doom has broken the Crimson Bands Of Cyttorak from Doctor Strange, he's even capable of adapting his amour in battle to an opponents attack ( he's done it against the Silver Sables gun )

Has caused the Sentry pain within ( he knows about the Void ) He is smart enough to find ways around your powers no matter if your stronger than him. Sentry was and he used his dark energy to reach out to the Void within him.

Doom has made a complete fool of Hulk here ( who seems to have lost Banner ), and in the last bit he even tricks Hulk with illusions. He could make some and than finish Monica the same way he does Hulk. I believe his attacks will work on Monica in any form. Before you say "but Monica did that too on Zeus, and you said he was smart." The difference is Doom's actually talk and give it more of a real life feeling meaning it will be far easier to fall for. I have no doubt Monica will fall for this and go down.

Now on for Eric Killmonger VS Black Panther

This is not going to be in your favor as you may know T'challa has gotten an upgrade and he is more powerful than before. Yes in the past he may have lost, but now he is fully capable of taking down Eric. Here is him recieving his upgrade, and it's been confirmed by the writer that he is now superhuman. ( something Eric isn't )

Here's him punching clean through a being that his body looks as if it explodes, and than in the second scan he literally back hands a Wakandian quite a distance

No Caption Provided

Did I forget to mention he can teleport?

With that he has every bit of advantage, and he can now take the win in that battle. Speed, strength, teleportation, ect will give him the win. The only thing Eric may have is durability, although T'challa's suit can tank quite a bit.

Captain Cold is not going to be interfering, Jiggly Puff will have him sleeping before he can shoot that gun. He's not going to do much here, Panther and our team will have a warning so we will take advantage of it and get out of the area, while any of your team that cannot fight of it's powers will fall in a fact of it. and Steel.

@boschepg I think I covered most of it lol, you just have to top it off, and add some more. Also I forgot about that Guyver guy so take him out, lol. :P

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DarkRaiden

@thundergodswrath: Um...you realize Doom is mid level and has to fight Steel or Guyver before he even gets to Monica right? So..that entire part of your argument is now gone. Also Reed can't directly fight Dr. light nor will he see him and I've already proven that T-spheres (that everyone has on them btw) blocks TP.

BTW Photon is more durable than Thor and has great energy absorption.

Ok in order,

1. she phases through Zeus's attack (an attack that knocked down Thor and Namor and the like) with ease.

2. She takes the form of lightning and light itself (so lightning can't hurt her/she can absorb it by turning into it. She could also just phase).

3-4. She takes down Tree Man who Thor and She Hulk struggled to take down

5-6. She absorbs the energy of 2 colliding universes

7. Shows off her holograms that work even on Zeus.

8. Thor himself says she hurts Zeus more than any mortal has before. And Zeus who was curbstomping the avengers proceeds to fall to their might due to her attack hurting him.

9. She absorbs the energy of an extra-dimensional being

10. She blinds Thor as a sideffect of her attack on Zeus. Guess what she can do when actually facing Thor?

So not only can she absorb Thor's energy, she can blind him AND hurt him with attacks that hurt the likes of Zeus (skyfather, far above Thor for the record).

Again, Doom's not fighting anyone but Steel or Guyver first, so I'm not addressing that beyond what I have already with Steel and my previous post.

Erik vs. Black Panther is still in Erik's favor. Panther was...for one thing clearly superhuman already and always has been after the herbs. 5 tons is superhuman. Which is what Erik is at least, considering he Killed an Elephant with one punch. Also, now Erik has his special vibranium armor as Panther has nothing to suggest he can beat Killmonger, while Killmonger is not only invisible to Panther thanks to T-spheres, but has better armor and T-spheres and holograms to attack him with as well as a Cold Gun. Killmonger still stomps.

And Cold has FTL reflexes. Jigglypuff won't think before he freezes her. Also T-spheres have a white noise ability too so...sound won't even reach him.

Also your team doesn't get to choose who to fight. We only do since we have a support member who can see the future and can let us know who we're fighting and what they can do.

@dedrabbit Sorry for going a bit out of turn, but he attacked my guys mostly, so I thought it right to defend them and correct him on the Doom thing, as well as Thor suddenly fighting Captain Atom somehow. Feel free to add more on what he said about Cold and Atom and whatnot.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden Your cool man. Whatever we gotta do to win this thing is cool with me.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now things are getting interesting

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers