#1  Edited By NeonGameWave
Avatar image for bingothemotherload
BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm unsure about the abilities of the first two, but I have a strange feeling this is a spite. I mean, we don't know enough about Slendy, and Freddy seemed pretty weak in Freddy vs Jason.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I love how "hollow Ichigo" is actually Zangetsu

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: No, what was "Bach" was not Zangetsu, he even says this. He is the portion of Ichigo's quincy powers, not his shinigami powers.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

Him stating he isn't Zangetsu:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Slendy is a god-entity, the others are not. Replace him with something smaller, like ben?

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

...How the hell are Freddy's powers going to be at max if they're in a singular reality?

If that was the case, they would be in a nightmare or the dream realm. If that was the case, Freddy would take it nontheless. With the help of Slenderman.

Team 2 beats Mary Sue Warrior, and that cool Pokemon.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Slendy is a god-entity, the others are not. Replace him with something smaller, like ben?

Slenderman is considered an omnipotent and unbeatable being by the fan made folklore, by the official canon video game or early stories he would be a very powerful dimensional phantom who preys on kids and can kill his victims with that of a single gaze.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Which video game are we talking about? There are a decent amount of them.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...How the hell are Freddy's powers going to be at max if they're in a singular reality?

If that was the case, they would be in a nightmare or the dream realm. If that was the case, Freddy would take it nontheless. With the help of Slenderman.

Singular reality which would even all playing fields including Freddy`s Dream abilities he would be at full power but so would the others his dream powers would be as effective in the singular realm as it would be in the Dream World not too hard to imagine or comprehend.

Not necessarily, Freddy is powerful but he is more so more versed with weak and incapable humans which is why I added Slenderman.

I respect your opinion but you would have to elaborate with more detail.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, if Slenderman really wants to straight up kill them he shouldn't really have any trouble.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru said:

Singular reality which would even all playing fields including Freddy`s Dream abilities he would be at full power but so would the others his dream powers would be as effective in the singular realm as it would be in the Dream World not too hard to imagine or comprehend.

Not necessarily, Freddy is powerful but he is more so more versed with weak and incapable humans which is why I added Slenderman.

In a sense, it could be. If he's at max portal, he'd just make himself an immortal being since he'd be at control. A full power Freddy would be an all controlling Freddy, which would mean he should be able to avoid any attack the team dishes out, and just create their weaknessess. Even if all he's shown against is humans, he should be able to spawn any type of weakness for the other team at full power. Whatever that may be.

Slenderman would just kinda be there, I guess. Don't know what he'd do exactly to the others. Again, at max power, I'd imagine he'd have teleportation. Don't know what would stop him from just consuming Ichigo, regardless of his state.

Thing is, Freddy and Slenderman's powers AT MAX in a singular reality, would most likely crumble the other two. Because the other two have actually shown a weakness, even at max power. Those two have not. When Freddy is pulled into the real world where he can get harmed, he's not at max power by any means.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I love how "hollow Ichigo" is actually Zangetsu

Hollow Ichigo or Inner Hollow Ichigo is the manifestation of Ichigo`s evil side laying dormant while Zangetsu is more so the embodiment of Ichigo`s Quincy half and powers their not really one in the same although they do connect on levels of faceting concepts.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Slenderman omnipotent?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: "Hollow Ichigo" is his instincts/hollow side.(I swear they're going to turn it into something like the Ninetails being sealed inside him at/before birth). What we thought was Zangetsu has already stated that he isn't, and rather, has been suppressing Ichigo's shinigami powers. Currently as well, what is "Hollow Ichigo" seems to have fully become Ichigo's Zanpaktou.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

In a sense, it could be. If he's at max portal, he'd just make himself an immortal being since he'd be at control. A full power Freddy would be an all controlling Freddy, which would mean he should be able to avoid any attack the team dishes out, and just create their weaknessess. Even if all he's shown against is humans, he should be able to spawn any type of weakness for the other team at full power. Whatever that may be.

Slenderman would just kinda be there, I guess. Don't know what he'd do exactly to the others. Again, at max power, I'd imagine he'd have teleportation. Don't know what would stop him from just consuming Ichigo, regardless of his state.

Thing is, Freddy and Slenderman's powers AT MAX in a singular reality, would most likely crumble the other two. Because the other two have actually shown a weakness, even at max power. Those two have not. When Freddy is pulled into the real world where he can get harmed, he's not at max power by any means.

Not exactly. He would be in control but not totally Freddy deals with fear and the only reason why he was some powerful for when he warped his enemies into cockroaches, comics, and etc is because of the following reasons.

1. They feared Freddy and did not have a strong enough will, the Dream Warriors were able to harm Freddy at some points as well as Jason.

2. Freddy had absorbed souls from Elm Street which powered him and his powers are so affiliated with the residents of Elm Street.

3. Freddy took control of their dreams and made them lose control of their dreams.

Hollow Ichigo unlike Ichigo would probably blitz right away and attack with a reiatsu surge of energy that explodes in an outburst.

Darkrai can cause nightmares on both Freddy and Slenderman with Dark Void, and Hollow Ichigo could still fight back with his spiritual energy.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slenderman should solo.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonGameWave

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@neongamewave: "Hollow Ichigo" is his instincts/hollow side.(I swear they're going to turn it into something like the Ninetails being sealed inside him at/before birth). What we thought was Zangetsu has already stated that he isn't, and rather, has been suppressing Ichigo's shinigami powers. Currently as well, what is "Hollow Ichigo" seems to have fully become Ichigo's Zanpaktou.

I agree but my point is still proven as fact considering the two are actual distant entities who don`t share the same person or manifestation through that of Ichigo they share the same conscious as they operate on that level in regards to Ichigo`s mind but they are not the same, there is a form of them being in one aspect as Hollow Ichigo did mention it to Ichigo during their encounter but in terms overall purpose and facet they are different. Hollow Ichigo is not only his instincts and Hollow Side but it is a side that laid dormant concealing massive amounts of spiritual energy which was a source for his awakening when he had accomplished the achieving of containing and possessing a Hollow Mask, that is a good point. Tite Kubo might play off of the being born with a monster inside of him idea, things have recently gotten intriguing and mysteriously complicated through the reveals of Ichigo`s Quincy half and Hollow blood in relation to that revelation.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SideburnGuru

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

Not exactly. He would be in control but not totally Freddy deals with fear and the only reason why he was some powerful for when he warped his enemies into cockroaches, comics, and etc is because of the following reasons.

1. They feared Freddy and did not have a strong enough will, the Dream Warriors were able to harm Freddy at some points as well as Jason.

2. Freddy had absorbed souls from Elm Street which powered him and his powers are so affiliated with the residents of Elm Street.

3. Freddy took control of their dreams and made them lose control of their dreams.

Hollow Ichigo unlike Ichigo would probably blitz right away and attack with a reiatsu surge of energy that explodes in an outburst.

Darkrai can cause nightmares on both Freddy and Slenderman with Dark Void, and Hollow Ichigo could still fight back with his spiritual energy.

That's not half the reasoning. Have you read the comics when he kills the Dream Warriors? Pretty sure it's in Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. They were still strong willed, but he was at full power.

Jason hurt him, but he still overall took over in the dream world. Also, how much damage did it exactly do? None. He was still immortal in the dream world. He can't die in the dream. He legitametly can't die at full power.

Freddy always had control for the most part. You said it yourself, this is a MAX power Freddy. At MAX power, those people would've have gotten their dreams.

Wouldn't matter if he blitzed. You said it yourself, this is a max power Freddy. He could easily dodge, or make himself of that speed in the state that he'd have max power. Freddy Vs Jason vs Ash, should check it out.

In order to cause a nightmare, you would need a nightmare. Darkrai would have no effect on Slenderman.

Honestly, it seems as though YOU just really want Team One to win. Team One can not legitamettly win, when you saw Slenderman and Freddy are at MAX power. At max power, Freddy and Slenderman should not have a weakness, because their weaknesses were not shown at max power. Only reason Freddy didn't dominate like he did in the comics, was for some stupid CIS/PIS. He depowered himself. In other cases, he powers himself up. Maybe he enjoys the challenge, I don't know.

On that note, all we know about Slenderman is he can kill in a slight gaze. So far, anything he's come across can get killed. We also don't know what harms Slenderman. Slenderman could easily look at Ichigo or Darkrai and that would apparently take them down.

Wouldn't matter how. That's all we know of the character. Putting Freddy and Slender at max power pretty much takes away most of the things Darkrai and Hollow Ichigo can do. So, even without Freddy, Slender could take it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkrai and Hollow Ichigo

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NeonGameWave

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

That's not half the reasoning. Have you read the comics when he kills the Dream Warriors? Pretty sure it's in Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. They were still strong willed, but he was at full power.

Jason hurt him, but he still overall took over in the dream world. Also, how much damage did it exactly do? None. He was still immortal in the dream world. He can't die in the dream. He legitametly can't die at full power.

Freddy always had control for the most part. You said it yourself, this is a MAX power Freddy. At MAX power, those people would've have gotten their dreams.

Wouldn't matter if he blitzed. You said it yourself, this is a max power Freddy. He could easily dodge, or make himself of that speed in the state that he'd have max power. Freddy Vs Jason vs Ash, should check it out.

In order to cause a nightmare, you would need a nightmare. Darkrai would have no effect on Slenderman.

Honestly, it seems as though YOU just really want Team One to win. Team One can not legitimately win, when you saw Slenderman and Freddy are at MAX power. At max power, Freddy and Slenderman should not have a weakness, because their weaknesses were not shown at max power. Only reason Freddy didn't dominate like he did in the comics, was for some stupid CIS/PIS. He depowered himself. In other cases, he powers himself up. Maybe he enjoys the challenge, I don't know.

I watched the movies and Freddy vs Jason, I have read some of the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comics in terms of the singular comics I am aware of some the occurrences, Freddy possessed the Necronomicon which granted him far greater reality warping abilities within the human world that is something to be considered.

Jason was owning Freddy in his own world until Freddy discovered Jason`s fear of drowning in the water as a kid this is something that is misconceived by many. Its not simply being afraid of water its him as a kid drowning in the actual water or the fear of not being able to swim, this is how Freddy got the upper hand. Jason did hurt Freddy and so did Will.

Not all the time, its the opponents he consistently faced which were low powered humans who used Lucid Dreaming to take on Freddy and they managed to at least challenge him this match would be different considering Darkrai is a dreamscape type being himself who can create nightmares.

That is true but it doesn`t mean he cannot be harmed even at max power he could be overcome this reality is not a 100% Dream World but the Dream World rules and principles apply considering all factors are equalized as stated within the OP.

Not necessarily. Darkrai is able to give nightmares to both humans and Pokemon without the need for a straightforward induced nightmare he can create randomized nightmares as well through his shadow abilities.

What? Now your accusing me of being biased and hateful? I created this match because I was interested in hearing your ideas as well as others on how the fight would turn out and the fight sounded uniquely interesting to me so I went for it, Freddy has a weakness which is fire and he`s not completely invincible if you read the OP once again. Also Freddy and Slenderman cannot dispatch Hollow Ichigo or Darkrai as easily as you are making it out to be, Hollow Ichigo is a manifested conscious and Dakrai is a Dark Type Shadowy Pokemon who can take different forms also within the comics it wasn`t done through dreams but through possession of the Necronomicon.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SideburnGuru

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

Honestly, it seems as though YOU just really want Team One to win. Team One can not legitimately win, when you saw Slenderman and Freddy are at MAX power. At max power, Freddy and Slenderman should not have a weakness, because their weaknesses were not shown at max power. Only reason Freddy didn't dominate like he did in the comics, was for some stupid CIS/PIS. He depowered himself. In other cases, he powers himself up. Maybe he enjoys the challenge, I don't know.

I watched the movies and Freddy vs Jason, I have read some of the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comics in terms of the singular comics I am aware of some the occurrences, Freddy possessed the Necronomicon which granted him far greater reality warping abilities within the human world that is something to be considered.

Jason was owning Freddy in his own world until Freddy discovered Jason`s fear of drowning in the water as a kid this is something that is misconceived by many. Its not simply being afraid of water its him as a kid drowning in the actual water or the fear of not being able to swim, this is how Freddy got the upper hand. Jason did hurt Freddy and so did Will.

Not all the time, its the opponents he consistently faced which were low powered humans who used Lucid Dreaming to take on Freddy and they managed to at least challenge him this match would be different considering Darkrai is a dreamscape type being himself who can create nightmares.

That is true but it doesn`t mean he cannot be harmed even at max power he could be overcome this reality is not a 100% Dream World but the Dream World rules and principles apply considering all factors are equalized as stated within the OP.

Not necessarily. Darkrai is able to give nightmares to both humans and Pokemon without the need for a straightforward induced nightmare he can create randomized nightmares as well through his shadow abilities.

What? Now your accusing me of being biased and hateful? I created this match because I was interested in hearing your ideas as well as others on how the fight would turn out and the fight sounded uniquely interesting to me so I went for it, Freddy has a weakness which is fire and he`s not completely invincible if you read the OP once again. Also Freddy and Slenderman cannot dispatch Hollow Ichigo or Darkrai as easily as you are making it out to be, Hollow Ichigo is a manifested conscious and Dakrai is a Dark Type Shadowy Pokemon who can take different forms also within the comics it wasn`t done through dreams but through possession of the Necronomicon.

It's something to be considered, but that wasn't the thing that took part in him taking down the Dream Warriors. It may have helped him warp, but at max power, he broke the strong wills regardless.

Jason DID NOT hurt Freddy. If Freddy felt pain in any of those scenarios, alot of the people attacking back would've hurt him. All of those occasions in Jason Vs Freddy, he got right back up and brushed it off. He also manipulated how Jason's mom looked. If I also remember, he was pounding Jason around on the pipes, long before the fear of water was shown.

So it'd be nightmare vs nightmare. So Freddy and Darkrai wouldn't be able to do much to eachother. I don't see the point then. You're putting a dream master at max power, against someone who also creates nightmares. Couldn't Freddy take control of Darkrai's created nightmares, if both have control of the Dreamscape?

Then how is it max powered? Maybe I'm misunderstanding your rules. If this is the Dream World, there wouldn't be an equalized standard. You're putting Freddy and Darkrai into a situation where they'd have max power, so dream world rules would apply. If Dream World rules did apply, Freddy would be near unstoppable. Him at Max Power, should make him unstoppable.

That's in the Pokemon realm though. Normally, all those people he gave Nightmares too would most likely have nightmares. I don't see how a Pokemon can even be put into a fight, because it's a completely different standard for them. The move "Nightmare" there makes sense. Here, it would get complicated. I still don't see how Slender would be effected at all. All he'd do is look at Darkrai.

If it can look at Slender, all I know is Slender takes it down. One look, and so far everything he's come across has been damaged. We also don't know of an actual weakness for Slender. Freddy has fire, but at max power, what's going to stop him from making himself invulnerable TO fire, as in making HIMSELF a different material? And so far, with no disrespect, that's what your coming across as to me at least.

Unless you could also chime in on what Freddy would do to them both, like I've been putting out.

On a side note, if I don't reply immeditaly, it's because I'm going out soon. Just to let ya know :P

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

It's something to be considered, but that wasn't the thing that took part in him taking down the Dream Warriors. It may have helped him warp, but at max power, he broke the strong wills regardless.

Jason DID NOT hurt Freddy. If Freddy felt pain in any of those scenarios, alot of the people attacking back would've hurt him. All of those occasions in Jason Vs Freddy, he got right back up and brushed it off. He also manipulated how Jason's mom looked. If I also remember, he was pounding Jason around on the pipes, long before the fear of water was shown.

So it'd be nightmare vs nightmare. So Freddy and Darkrai wouldn't be able to do much to eachother. I don't see the point then. You're putting a dream master at max power, against someone who also creates nightmares. Couldn't Freddy take control of Darkrai's created nightmares, if both have control of the Dreamscape?

Then how is it max powered? Maybe I'm misunderstanding your rules. If this is the Dream World, there wouldn't be an equalized standard. You're putting Freddy and Darkrai into a situation where they'd have max power, so dream world rules would apply. If Dream World rules did apply, Freddy would be near unstoppable. Him at Max Power, should make him unstoppable.

That's in the Pokemon realm though. Normally, all those people he gave Nightmares too would most likely have nightmares. I don't see how a Pokemon can even be put into a fight, because it's a completely different standard for them. The move "Nightmare" there makes sense. Here, it would get complicated. I still don't see how Slender would be effected at all. All he'd do is look at Darkrai.

If it can look at Slender, all I know is Slender takes it down. One look, and so far everything he's come across has been damaged. We also don't know of an actual weakness for Slender. Freddy has fire, but at max power, what's going to stop him from making himself invulnerable TO fire, as in making HIMSELF a different material? And so far, with no disrespect, that's what your coming across as to me at least.

Unless you could also chime in on what Freddy would do to them both, like I've been putting out.

On a side note, if I don't reply immeditaly, it's because I'm going out soon. Just to let ya know :P

It did serve as one of the main contributors and the wills of the Dream Warriors further my point considering their wills pale in comparison to Darkrai and Hollow Ichigo they are only humans.

Yes he did. He was throwing Freddy around until Freddy was smashed into pipe and water starting pouring out rapidly that is how Freddy was able to exploit Jason`s fear also he wasn`t able to dispose of Jason or put him down due to his immortality which just goes to show how Freddy is more so used to battling only human characters.

It would be a battle of nightmare against nightmare but its who is able to manipulate nightmares better and more efficiently that would matter also Darkrai cannot manipulate nightmares as well as much as Freddy can its not pointless as you are describing it, Darkrai logically would be able to take control of Freddy`s nightmares also another important note is the fact that Cresselia would be the only one to counter Dakrai`s powers.

It`s max power in the sense of all characters are at full power and strength but the rules associating with their powers still apply to an equalized battlefield, that is nonfactual and untrue, Freddy wouldn`t be unstoppable he was brought out of the Dream World before and his powers were only effective on weak willed human beings who are not supernatural in essence like Darkrai or Hollow Ichigo.

Good point but it doesn`t mean it wouldn`t work at all it could still work somewhat on Freddy and the same could be said about Slenderman`s gaze or Freddy`s Dream abilities which would unfortunately also factor in no limit fallacies in conjunction. Darkrai`s powers should be able to function normally as they always do in terms of Slenderman`s gaze working on Dakrai or serving as a game over tool, I don`t think its that simple considering the fact that Darkrai isn`t a human being or normal creature but a entity in an embodied essence who reforms and transforms.

A good possibility but not guarantee, even if Slenderman managed to take down Darkrai it wouldn`t stop Hollow Ichigo from attacking and ending him, what can stop Freddy is BFR from the realm to depower him or imaginative lucid dreaming or something to that extent as mentioned in the OP since everything equalized by principle factors and Freddy would be on even grounds meaning he wouldn`t be in complete control over the opposing team it stands even until someone makes a fatal mistake or underestimates their opponent.

I know what Freddy is capable, he`s a cool character and cool concept but I believe he can be overrated at times.

No problem and thanks for letting me know.

Antonnius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Antonnius

So how exactly does Hollow Ichigo or Darkrai have the ability to kill slenderman? >.> if we go with composite lore, full power, he's as hard to get rid of as the catboy from hellsing ~_~

Ichigo is a mountain buster, High hyper sonic with no anti-mind rape abilities. What does he do here exactly? :U

I'm equalizing him to Ichigo by the way, given that the fight against Ulquiorra suggested that his hollow powers grew with his normal ones. Then scaled up to his feats during the final fight with Aizen.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dratini1331

@neongamewave: That's not right because the fan-made lore IS his canon. The game slender was made after the fan-made versions of him, and all of his "official" is just random fan-made legends. Why should more current parts be any different? At least specify it's "classic" or something.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SideburnGuru

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

It did serve as one of the main contributors and the wills of the Dream Warriors further my point considering their wills pale in comparison to Darkrai and Hollow Ichigo they are only humans.

Yes he did. He was throwing Freddy around until Freddy was smashed into pipe and water starting pouring out rapidly that is how Freddy was able to exploit Jason`s fear also he wasn`t able to dispose of Jason or put him down due to his immortality which just goes to show how Freddy is more so used to battling only human characters.

It would be a battle of nightmare against nightmare but its who is able to manipulate nightmares better and more efficiently that would matter also Darkrai cannot manipulate nightmares as well as much as Freddy can its not pointless as you are describing it, Darkrai logically would be able to take control of Freddy`s nightmares also another important note is the fact that Cresselia would be the only one to counter Dakrai`s powers.

It`s max power in the sense of all characters are at full power and strength but the rules associating with their powers still apply to an equalized battlefield, that is nonfactual and untrue, Freddy wouldn`t be unstoppable he was brought out of the Dream World before and his powers were only effective on weak willed human beings who are not supernatural in essence like Darkrai or Hollow Ichigo.

Good point but it doesn`t mean it wouldn`t work at all it could still work somewhat on Freddy and the same could be said about Slenderman`s gaze or Freddy`s Dream abilities which would unfortunately also factor in no limit fallacies in conjunction. Darkrai`s powers should be able to function normally as they always do in terms of Slenderman`s gaze working on Dakrai or serving as a game over tool, I don`t think its that simple considering the fact that Darkrai isn`t a human being or normal creature but a entity in an embodied essence who reforms and transforms.

A good possibility but not guarantee, even if Slenderman managed to take down Darkrai it wouldn`t stop Hollow Ichigo from attacking and ending him, what can stop Freddy is BFR from the realm to depower him or imaginative lucid dreaming or something to that extent as mentioned in the OP since everything equalized by principle factors and Freddy would be on even grounds meaning he wouldn`t be in complete control over the opposing team it stands even until someone makes a fatal mistake or underestimates their opponent.

I know what Freddy is capable, he`s a cool character and cool concept but I believe he can be overrated at times.

The Necronomicon enchanced Freddy only allowed him to get a slight boost of power, size growth, and warping. It gave him what the Necronomicon would do to any being. With that in mind, Freddy was already amped up beforehand.

That was after Freddy for some reason stomped smashing Jason into pipes, just by nodding his head around. And Jason is a supernatural being, which would lead into a further argument. For some reason, due to PIS, he stopped slamming him around. If he kept that up, he could've taken out Jason.

How can it be proven logically when it's two different universes, under two different standards? Logically, Freddy is ALL about nightmare control, so if I feel we'd give anyone the nightmare manipulation, it would belong to Freddy. Give Darkrai all you want, I feel any time it comes down to nightmare, Freddy should have the ultimate control. I have no idea who Cresselia is.

Yes, but this is on equal ground with max power. When he was taken out of the Dream World, again, I call PIS. Those teenagers just walked up to him and grabbed him. Give me one reason why he couldn't have just slammed his claws into them. It's due to crappy writing and for the use to end the movie. In all logic, Freddy at max power definitely shouldn't be able to even be grabbed by anyone, much less pulled out. So I'm saying, Freddy at max wouldn't allow that to happen. With all feats in mind, Freddy SHOULD be unstoppable. I realize the movies showed him getting taken down by teenagers, however it doesn't change the logic that Freddy should be ultra unstoppable in those movies and the comics at MAX power. His powers DID work on super natural beings, as showed with Jason. Hell, if he could take down Jason and the spirits of the Dream Warriors [Without the necromicon] in mind, what could stop him here?

So in that logic, if we had to pair them, it'd be Freddy vs Ichigo, Slenderman Vs Darkrai, when being fair. Even on that note, we have no idea what Slenderman is. This battle doesn't really make sense, since as far as we can tell from all previous games, there is no defeating Slenderman, there is no knowledge on what Slenderman is, and he's just a spiritual being who can take form of a normalish shape.

I'm not saying Freddy would have complete control over them. However, if Freddy still can summon things, he should be able to make changes to HIMSELF. Again, there's no way Ichigo is defeating Slenderman. No matter what. Slenderman hasn't been able to be taken down by anything, and has shown himself in different forms in some videos with his origins.

All we know about Slenderman, is just that he can gaze at you, and you're dead. That's it. There's no weakness. There's no other powers. There's nothing. We know he's unstoppable AT THIS POINT.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: That's not right because the fan-made lore IS his canon. The game slender was made after the fan-made versions of him, and all of his "official" is just random fan-made legends. Why should more current parts be any different? At least specify it's "classic" or something.

The folklore itself is split into different factions and they are encompassed by speculative ideas on what Slenderman was, should be or what he was supposed to be we can assume that it is canon however we must understand that complication is what comes with a character such as Slenderman the most accurate interpretations themselves resonate and are visually made recognizable within the video games based on the concrete representations of Slenderman who isn`t made to be some type of omnipotent similar situation to that of the Cthulhu.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: I'd consider MarbleHornets and the online creepypastas to be more canon than the game, but that's just me I guess.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slenderman has done nothing to imply that he is on the level of even mid tier anime characters. Ichigo solos.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NeonGameWave

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

The Necronomicon enchanced Freddy only allowed him to get a slight boost of power, size growth, and warping. It gave him what the Necronomicon would do to any being. With that in mind, Freddy was already amped up beforehand.

That was after Freddy for some reason stomped smashing Jason into pipes, just by nodding his head around. And Jason is a supernatural being, which would lead into a further argument. For some reason, due to PIS, he stopped slamming him around. If he kept that up, he could've taken out Jason.

How can it be proven logically when it's two different universes, under two different standards? Logically, Freddy is ALL about nightmare control, so if I feel we'd give anyone the nightmare manipulation, it would belong to Freddy. Give Darkrai all you want, I feel any time it comes down to nightmare, Freddy should have the ultimate control. I have no idea who Cresselia is.

Yes, but this is on equal ground with max power. When he was taken out of the Dream World, again, I call PIS. Those teenagers just walked up to him and grabbed him. Give me one reason why he couldn't have just slammed his claws into them. It's due to crappy writing and for the use to end the movie. In all logic, Freddy at max power definitely shouldn't be able to even be grabbed by anyone, much less pulled out. So I'm saying, Freddy at max wouldn't allow that to happen. With all feats in mind, Freddy SHOULD be unstoppable. I realize the movies showed him getting taken down by teenagers, however it doesn't change the logic that Freddy should be ultra unstoppable in those movies and the comics at MAX power. His powers DID work on super natural beings, as showed with Jason. Hell, if he could take down Jason and the spirits of the Dream Warriors [Without the necromicon] in mind, what could stop him here?

So in that logic, if we had to pair them, it'd be Freddy vs Ichigo, Slenderman Vs Darkrai, when being fair. Even on that note, we have no idea what Slenderman is. This battle doesn't really make sense, since as far as we can tell from all previous games, there is no defeating Slenderman, there is no knowledge on what Slenderman is, and he's just a spiritual being who can take form of a normalish shape.

I'm not saying Freddy would have complete control over them. However, if Freddy still can summon things, he should be able to make changes to HIMSELF. Again, there's no way Ichigo is defeating Slenderman. No matter what. Slenderman hasn't been able to be taken down by anything, and has shown himself in different forms in some videos with his origins.

All we know about Slenderman, is just that he can gaze at you, and you're dead. That's it. There's no weakness. There's no other powers. There's nothing. We know he's unstoppable AT THIS POINT.

It gave him a massive boost also you must consider the enemies Freddy has dealt with his powers more so favorable prove to be effective against that of normal teenagers who do not possess any extraordinary gifts but have learned forms of lucid dreaming, the Necronomicon allowed Freddy to operate in the real world and gave him the ability to twist the world by bending its physics as well as principle structures.

I will post the exact scene here so no more confusion can be a result of our disagreements, our conclusions should be drawn from the resource not views. Also I don`t think PIS had any part in the events of the actual fight, as was shown Freddy`s powers weren`t enough to take down an immortal or near unkillable killing machine such as Jason because his powers are very much accustomed and familiar to that of humans who are more susceptible which is why they fall into that category. Also Jason was able to repel Freddy and fight back considerable even when being tossed around it shows that the damage he was tanking from Freddy wasn`t much of that of it being a nuisance.

Loading Video...

2:08 - 2:58

Your logic lacks fairness, by that logic then it would mean Freddy`s powers wouldn`t work on Team 1 as effective as it has on the humans faced in his universe within Elm Street, Darkrai has a better track record than Freddy he has manipulated and created nightmares for both humans as well as Pokemon also he challenged both Darkrai and Palkia, he should be able to stand toe to toe with Freddy also considering the rules that I have set within the standard of the rules is something to also be factored importantly considering I specifically stated that it takes place in a singular reality where all of their abilities are at max and are equal factors.Cresselia is the opposing force to Darkrai`s power, Dakrai can inflict permanent nightmares on his victims but with the aid of Cresselia who is opposing force and Pokemon there is a change of effect in which she cancel out Darkrai`s powers.

Its not PIS. Also there are many reasons.

1. In the earlier films the teens were prepared and discovered a weakness which would bring Freddy out of his element.

2. Freddy was powered by the souls of Elm Street where his powers worked best and only.

3. The Dream Warriors did not have any real experience or strong wills.

By you using this logic then you are opening up your points to be invalid to that of No Limit Fallacies which are utilizing unbeknownst and indirectly to that of Freddy also the enemies he has taken on are a major factor because it showcases how his powers operate Freddy`s powers may work on humans but there is no guarantee they would work as effective on supernatural beings, Jason although a zombie in essence is a human who was just reanimated as a walking dead corpse also you actually furthered my point without knowing. Due to the fact that Freddy`s powers proved to be ineffective when he fought Jason he only was able to truly harm him or overcome him when he discovered or exploited a fear that removed his immortality that he alone possessed in comparison to the humans he fought.

Not true, you are only assuming. Also the dynamics also are not strangers to that of team play or teamwork, those pairings are plausible but not the only possibility there are many factors to consider the conclusion we can draw from Slenderman is what is described accurately within the games and original folklore which was altered by the many fans which later caused divisions but if stirs confusion then I will specify within the OP. Slenderman in my eyes can be of many things because there are so many interpretations, ideas, speculations, theories and fanfictions he becomes a composite character after a certain point however as shown with the video games based on the official lore a more depowered Slenderman is put to the forefront contrary to what many believe him to be the game is grounded within the mythos as well. I believe Slenderman has a form of teleportation, can be omnipresent, has hypnosis and his gaze.

Hollow Ichigo specifically is being used for the fight the inner counterpart to his Hollow components not the main character of Bleach that uses a Hollow Mask or becomes a Vasto Lorde, Hollow Ichigo possesses the same powers of Ichigo but he is more so different within the aspects of his personality, character traits and ultimately characterization he is far more aggressive, lacks compassion and driven to kill by a unquenchable bloodlust, I believe his spiritual powers would be effective against Slenderman considering its of a spiritual proportional envelope that embodies and manifests itself on different planes it would directly connect with Slenderman not only on the physical level but spiritual level as well.

So by your logic and assumption he would be unbeatable even to the likes of the Living Tribunal, Mxy, The Mask, Janemba, Sandman, and etc? I believe he is an extremely powerful being but I don`t think he is omnipotent or unbeatable until proven otherwise.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

It gave him a massive boost also you must consider the enemies Freddy has dealt with his powers more so favorable prove to be effective against that of normal teenagers who do not possess any extraordinary gifts but have learned forms of lucid dreaming, the Necronomicon allowed Freddy to operate in the real world and gave him the ability to twist the world by bending its physics as well as principle structures.

I will post the exact scene here so no more confusion can be a result of our disagreements, our conclusions should be drawn from the resource not views. Also I don`t think PIS had any part in the events of the actual fight, as was shown Freddy`s powers weren`t enough to take down an immortal or near unkillable killing machine such as Jason because his powers are very much accustomed and familiar to that of humans who are more susceptible which is why they fall into that category. Also Jason was able to repel Freddy and fight back considerable even when being tossed around it shows that the damage he was tanking from Freddy wasn`t much of that of it being a nuisance.

Loading Video...

Your logic lacks fairness, by that logic then it would mean Freddy`s powers wouldn`t work on Team 1 as effective as it has on the humans faced in his universe within Elm Street, Darkrai has a better track record than Freddy he has manipulated and created nightmares for both humans as well as Pokemon also he challenged both Darkrai and Palkia, he should be able to stand toe to toe with Freddy also considering the rules that I have set within the standard of the rules is something to also be factored importantly considering I specifically stated that it takes place in a singular reality where all of their abilities are at max and are equal factors.Cresselia is the opposing force to Darkrai`s power, Dakrai can inflict permanent nightmares on his victims but with the aid of Cresselia who is opposing force and Pokemon there is a change of effect in which she cancel out Darkrai`s powers.

1. In the earlier films the teens were prepared and discovered a weakness which would bring Freddy out of his element.

2. Freddy was powered by the souls of Elm Street where his powers worked best and only.

By you using this logic then you are opening up your points to be invalid to that of No Limit Fallacies which are utilizing unbeknownst and indirectly to that of Freddy also the enemies he has taken on are a major factor because it showcases how his powers operate Freddy`s powers may work on humans but there is no guarantee they would work as effective on supernatural beings, Jason although a zombie in essence is a human who was just reanimated as a walking dead corpse also you actually furthered my point without knowing. Due to the fact that Freddy`s powers proved to be ineffective when he fought Jason he only was able to truly harm him or overcome him when he discovered or exploited a fear that removed his immortality that he alone possessed in comparison to the humans he fought.

Not true, you are only assuming. Also the dynamics also are not strangers to that of team play or teamwork, those pairings are plausible but not the only possibility there are many factors to consider the conclusion we can draw from Slenderman is what is described accurately within the games and original folklore which was altered by the many fans which later caused divisions but if stirs confusion then I will specify within the OP. Slenderman in my eyes can be of many things because there are so many interpretations, ideas, speculations, theories and fanfictions he becomes a composite character after a certain point however as shown with the video games based on the official lore a more depowered Slenderman is put to the forefront contrary to what many believe him to be the game is grounded within the mythos as well. I believe Slenderman has a form of teleportation, can be omnipresent, has hypnosis and his gaze.

Hollow Ichigo specifically is being used for the fight the inner counterpart to his Hollow components not the main character of Bleach that uses a Hollow Mask or becomes a Vasto Lorde, Hollow Ichigo possesses the same powers of Ichigo but he is more so different within the aspects of his personality, character traits and ultimately characterization he is far more aggressive, lacks compassion and driven to kill by a unquenchable bloodlust, I believe his spiritual powers would be effective against Slenderman considering its of a spiritual proportional envelope that embodies and manifests itself on different planes it would directly connect with Slenderman not only on the physical level but spiritual level as well.

So by your logic and assumption he would be unbeatable even to the likes of the Living Tribunal, Mxy, The Mask, Janemba, Sandman, and etc? I believe he is an extremely powerful being but I don`t think he is omnipotent or unbeatable until proven otherwise.

Didn't you just say though, the Necronomicon gave him full use to his power outside of the real world? I'm just saying, that would mean it only BOOSTED his power to warp reality. He still, in technical terms, would've been able to use that power without it in the dream world. Meaning, by that sense, he should've been able to take down the dream warriors without the Necronomicon, no? And the dream warriors when he took them down in the comics, were just spirits.

Again, that was definitely PIS. We just watched the same video. When he grabbed Freddy, what stopped him from just nodding him off. He was even shown teleporting. When he was in air, why didn't he teleport down, and slam Jason around some more? Definitely PIS.

Freddy isn't in the Pokemon realm. I understand that Darkrai is, but why wouldn't Freddy be able to do the same? Shouldn't he be able to give nightmares to just about anything that sleeps? Jason wasn't exactly a normal human being. Yet he still got into his dreams. Are you serious? Now, YOU'RE making up things. Jason is not a "normal zombie." If I recall, didn't Jason get demolished, but his soul transfered into different bodies in different movies? Does a zombie not only need to be shot in the head? Does a zombie get back up from getting a rocket shot at him? He's definitely above what you're making him out to be. You also said max power. SO YOU'RE weakinning Freddy and being biased to Team 2. And that's exactly what it is. Before you make a statement "ARE YOU SAYING I'M BIASED?" Damn straight I am. If you're putting them at MAX POWER <---, then Freddy should be able to teleport, make himself into any form he wants, go straight out invincible.

You also just contradicted yourself. Dream Warriors HAD to have strong wills. Do you recall the movie and how they fought Freddy back? A strong will, and realizing that you can manipulate the world he has set. It took one damn strong will to do so. They had real experience by FACING Freddy before, most of the dream warriors got away with that. And the only reason they GOT to have experience, is for some unexplainable reason that Freddy let them go the first time. If Freddy was malicious, he should've just been able to take down ANYONE he faced with ease. Due to the fact in most dreams on their first encounter, they have no idea what they're going against. He toyed with them, and that was at his own expense. A max power Freddy would not be toying around by any means, and would against the norm. And he wasn't ineffective. Freddy was again, TOYING around. When it came down to it, he did hurt Jason. He could've hurt Jason at any point. Technically speaking, he should've just been able to move Jason down so the giant pipe or cannister was to squash his head. Why didn't he? PIS. If he was moving him that whole time, he should've been able to move Jason down so the cannister would've squashed Jason's head. Due to PIS, he did not.

YOUR belief, doesn't change what we HAVE seen from Slenderman and IN EVER case we've seen from Slenderman. I'm not assuming. In all appearances, he has been invincible. Nothing has stopped him. No way has ever been explained. He's been mostly shown as a god/demon. Neither Darkrai nor Ichigo, or hell Freddy, no one can stop Slenderman because we have not seen a way to. WE DO NOT KNOW his weakness. Hence, he would have none. Unless you're making up weaknessess for him.

You don't know that either. We don't know WHAT Slenderman is. Ichigo would do nothing against Slenderman because we don't even know if you can take him out like that. At least with Freddy, we have an idea. With Slenderman? We do not.

How the hell can it be proven he is? YOU'RE assuming stuff. This discussion is done. You keep throwing shit out without making any sense to me. SLENDERMAN has no damn weakness. We have NEVER seen a weakness. EVER. Mable Hornets? No. The games? No. The origin? No. Slenderman is just that.

Unless the person you're putting him against is immortal, there is no fair match for Slenderman, since he shouldn't be used in any battle.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

@neongamewave said:

@sideburnguru said:

Loading Video...

Didn't you just say though, the Necronomicon gave him full use to his power outside of the real world? I'm just saying, that would mean it only BOOSTED his power to warp reality. He still, in technical terms, would've been able to use that power without it in the dream world. Meaning, by that sense, he should've been able to take down the dream warriors without the Necronomicon, no? And the dream warriors when he took them down in the comics, were just spirits.

It did give him full power but not only that it furthers my point about the transition from the Dream World to the reality world your basing your views on a correspondence of the Dream Warriors and how they were affected in comparison to a totally different power. Boosting is an understatement it made Freddy a low tier reality warper to a top reality warper who could affect the real world, warping reality within dreams is nowhere as nearly impressive warping them through reality and changing the laws of physics, also it still doesn`t enhance your point or educate mine since what I making pivotal in this discussion is the fact that it increased Freddy`s power beyond what he had within the Dream World, I`m certain that characters of strong will such as Batman, The Doctor, Dante (Devil May Cry), Goku and etc would have no real problems with Freddy considering Freddy only fought weak willed teenagers who utilized lucid dreaming and they managed to counter as well as challenge Freddy but they made Freddy get the best of them.

Again, that was definitely PIS. We just watched the same video. When he grabbed Freddy, what stopped him from just nodding him off. He was even shown teleporting. When he was in air, why didn't he teleport down, and slam Jason around some more? Definitely PIS.

It doesn`t mean its PIS, a better classification or identification would probably be CIS considering its something to do with the nature and in tune reality of Freddy`s character but even that term would be void due to the fact that its simple to explain. Freddy became too overconfident and that`s where he slipped up even if he did manage to toss Jason around it doesn`t mean he would be able to kill him, Jason a being who lacks intelligence or an endearing will so he can`t make the proper decisions on how to play to his strengths over the manipulation of the Dream World.

Freddy isn't in the Pokemon realm. I understand that Darkrai is, but why wouldn't Freddy be able to do the same? Shouldn't he be able to give nightmares to just about anything that sleeps? Jason wasn't exactly a normal human being. Yet he still got into his dreams. Are you serious? Now, YOU'RE making up things. Jason is not a "normal zombie." If I recall, didn't Jason get demolished, but his soul transfered into different bodies in different movies? Does a zombie not only need to be shot in the head? Does a zombie get back up from getting a rocket shot at him? He's definitely above what you're making him out to be. You also said max power. SO YOU'RE weakinning Freddy and being biased to Team 2. And that's exactly what it is. Before you make a statement "ARE YOU SAYING I'M BIASED?" Damn straight I am. If you're putting them at MAX POWER <---, then Freddy should be able to teleport, make himself into any form he wants, go straight out invincible.

Your logic became faulty after that claim, if Freddy would have so much dominance then I could say the same for Darkrai considering Freddy is not within his universe or residency either. I don`t think Dakrai sleeps nor Hollow Ichigo, Darkrai on the other hand I believe can grant and cast nightmares on people unlike Freddy who works from a particular source in which he tries to bend the Dream World to his command thus falsely making the dreamer believe its his domain, Jason I believe was placed or directed into an induced mind state of sleeping due to being tranquilized and even in the Dream World, Freddy couldn`t kill him he could only depower him by exploiting a fear that is the only reason why he had the final upper hand over Jason, I`m not making nothing up I`m telling you as it is and as it should be. Not all zombies are the exact same, that would have to factor in the ones from Resident Evil as well who are in fact zombies or zombified creatures and takes a lot to kill them due to the multiple mutations no one is being biased and its silly to think that considering I believe the fight could go either way your only jumping to conclusions and like other Freddy fans or fanboys giving or attributing nonfactual and speculative sets of information to that of Freddy`s power, not to admit that you are biased doesn`t help your argument or prove your argument, if Freddy was invincible he wouldn`t suffer from BFR, death and etc. He only fought humans and when he went up against Jason he couldn`t even kill him if he was invincible and had 100% control then he would got rid of Jason from the beginning of the match.

You also just contradicted yourself. Dream Warriors HAD to have strong wills. Do you recall the movie and how they fought Freddy back? A strong will, and realizing that you can manipulate the world he has set. It took one damn strong will to do so. They had real experience by FACING Freddy before, most of the dream warriors got away with that. And the only reason they GOT to have experience, is for some unexplainable reason that Freddy let them go the first time. If Freddy was malicious, he should've just been able to take down ANYONE he faced with ease. Due to the fact in most dreams on their first encounter, they have no idea what they're going against. He toyed with them, and that was at his own expense. A max power Freddy would not be toying around by any means, and would against the norm. And he wasn't ineffective. Freddy was again, TOYING around. When it came down to it, he did hurt Jason. He could've hurt Jason at any point. Technically speaking, he should've just been able to move Jason down so the giant pipe or cannister was to squash his head. Why didn't he? PIS. If he was moving him that whole time, he should've been able to move Jason down so the cannister would've squashed Jason's head. Due to PIS, he did not.

Not true. They probably in a sense had experienced growth in the upbringing and uprising of their free wills but it doesn`t mean it was strong enough to take on Freddy, they hindered at some points as shown with Will and the Karate Master. The Dream Warriors did not even play to their advantages they didn`t manipulate the Dream World as much as they could of they let Freddy take more control when it was their dreams and an individual of strong will would be someone like Batman who never gives up but rather finds the solution doing his best not to break under the pressure. In fact here is the official definition for the word strong willed. They need a strong sense of mind as well along with the conscious motivation and stride they had experience and they did face Freddy but Freddy became more powerful due to the absorption of souls, his name becoming more popular and many remembering him also an excuse for PIS is not appropriately applicable to what you are trying to describe for the simple fact that Freddy even before getting knocked around by Jason still could not get of Jason by any means which shows the point in which I am trying to make clear to you in regards to this match even at max power I have set limits to what that max power details which is why I stated even factors meaning factors that deal with the nature of their powers including weaknesses of any kind that is official to their character this is something you are clearly overlooking.and you haven`t exactly proven why Freddy would be able to completely erase or easily overpower Team 1.

Strong Willed

strong-minded: having a determined will.

YOUR belief, doesn't change what we HAVE seen from Slenderman and IN EVER case we've seen from Slenderman. I'm not assuming. In all appearances, he has been invincible. Nothing has stopped him. No way has ever been explained. He's been mostly shown as a god/demon. Neither Darkrai nor Ichigo, or hell Freddy, no one can stop Slenderman because we have not seen a way to. WE DO NOT KNOW his weakness. Hence, he would have none. Unless you're making up weaknessess for him.

Slenderman is pretty debatable and its not simply self-explanatory there`s more depth to what he actually is and what he is capable of, the game version is what I am particular considering for this match and what the game showcases is the feats of the folklore that would be considered or attributed so I would say my views make perfect sense and if your not satisfied I can add more clarity to the OP itself.

You don't know that either. We don't know WHAT Slenderman is. Ichigo would do nothing against Slenderman because we don't even know if you can take him out like that. At least with Freddy, we have an idea. With Slenderman? We do not.

What we do know is the version of Slenderman that I am using and consider to be the more accurately described version that is close to the actual roots without swaying to the realities of outlandishness, by that logic, I can say or state that we do know that Ichigo would be powerful enough to harm Slenderman due to his lack of concrete feats that support the speculation that surrounds him as he is rather shrouded in mystery.

How the hell can it be proven he is? YOU'RE assuming stuff. This discussion is done. You keep throwing shit out without making any sense to me. SLENDERMAN has no damn weakness. We have NEVER seen a weakness. EVER. Mable Hornets? No. The games? No. The origin? No. Slenderman is just that.

If your going to carry on like that I guess there isn`t a point to the debate then and you haven`t actually proven why they win your assuming as well as jumping to conclusions with the idea of them both being invincible when that is far from the truth also the clarity of the OP and nature of this battle has been clarified for a better understanding, now based off of your attitude your starting to sound like Terminator Fan which is unfortunate because at first I thought your ideas, arguments and conclusions were pretty cool and reasonable.

Unless the person you're putting him against is immortal, there is no fair match for Slenderman, since he shouldn't be used in any battle.

So by that logic he is unbeatable meaning he would be TOAA level by what fans make up for him which is not even apart of the original lore that conceived him and the characters I mentioned are far above the standards of immortality, the Living Tribunal is an multiversal force who is above the Infinity Gauntlet that was wielder by Thanos and he possesses grand cosmic powers along with the many other characters I mentioned I believe you understand my point.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did you not just make a whole new post instead of doing it the confusing way? Too many quotes.

1. See. There you go again. "Low-Tier". You really are just hell-bent on putting Freddy down. He's hardly low-tier. You just stated it before, the Necronomicon enchanced his power. It still doesn't make sense. Everything he did with the necromicon, he SHOULD'VE been able to do without it. You said it give him the ability of warping. I'll chime in it gave him the ability to rise evil beings that the Necronomicon usually summons. It didn't give Freddy the ULTIMATE power boost. Honestly, I'd rather we just continue this on a different post, because it's getting really hard to see the argument anymore, since it's been changed so much. At least the Necronomic section.

Also, let's get some things straight. The Doctor, Batman, Goku, if it was in a random dream? I seriously doubt out of first encounter, they'd know how to deal with Freddy. If it was their first time in that situation, it'd be just another dream. Freddy easily takes down those three, with no prep and first encounter in mind.

2. As I said, it should mean he'd be able to kill him. I'd agree with CIS. I don't see how it would mean he COULDN'T kill him. Hell, there's tons of times in there where Freddy had the oppritunity. It was due to making the movie lengthier. Like I gave you the one scenario. He should've been able to just squash Jason's head right open.

Over-confidience is an issue, but again I'd have to go with CIS.

3. Yeah, I'm definitely the biased one here. "I'm going to put Freddy into a fight, then pretty much shoot down every way he could take a win. Will I give any leadway on how Freddy could take it? No." That's pretty much how you're acting with this. I swear. You can call me a Freddy fanboy all you want. I'm going off what he SHOULD'VE done. Not what was shown, but looking at attributes and feats. You never told me why I was wrong on the fact that he could've just pushed Jason down a bit, then released the cannister on his head squashing him. Also, why am I not to believe if he can warp himself around, and change himself into different forms, he couldn't make himself just warp around the place, not being able to get hit, and avoiding any attack given to him? He's shown that feat. He's shown all of that in the video. He was warping. He should've been able to continously do it. He's shown he can change himself. And again, as for that Darkrai claim? Then that's on YOU. That's on you for putting Freddy into a fight, where you're now claiming he's mismatched into it. Maybe YOU have something against Freddy. Again, putting Darkrai into this fight doesn't seem very fitting, since his powers differ from the others majorly. Again, looking at Freddy's feats, a max power Freddy, I will say it again, SHOULD with feats in mind, be able to avoid most of their attacks. He should be able to go at a high speed, with tons of strength to change his OWN attributes, since he can alter himself.

4. Okay.. so wait. You admit they have strong wills, and are able to go against Freddy. Then you say it's still not strong willed. They went against a nightmare demon, but that's not strong willed. They didn't give up against him... but they're still not strong willed. Uh. Also, what do you mean he didn't have Jason. Wasn't he whipping the floor with him for a good amount of time? He definitely had him. Again, I see no reason why he couldn't have "offed" him by just squishing his head. Hell, if he was able to move him around, why didn't he just control him and bend him into a different form. My idea with Hollow Ichigo? If this is max power.. to a limit somehow. Don't know how the hell you're limiting max power, but whatever. Why couldn't he grab the Hollow Ichigo and do what he did to Jason? Except.. actually DO something to him. If this is a max power, I'm considering his feats. Not what he's shown, but what he CAN show. Shouldn't he be able to just bend Hollow Ichigo, if he can grab onto people by just looking at them in the form of what he did to Jason? Again, you're not really showing any way Freddy could win this either. You're actually just kinda pushing Freddy down, making me seem like if anyone here is biased, it's you.

As for the official definiton, that would only further my point Dream Warriors were strong willed. They were definitely determined in taking down Freddy, even at the cost of their lives.

5. Okay... then say that depth? What could they do to him, that we KNOW would work? You CAN'T have Slender in the fight. And no, even with the clarity, unless you're giving him a weakness, it was NEVER stated that he indeed had a weakness in any form. All the other characters have, yes, including Freddy. Slenderman has shown none. All of those characters can be, and probably have been defeated. Slenderman hasn't. He's been avoided, NEVER defeated. Unless you have the proof to show that, no matter WHAT limitations you add, Slenderman's character gives him no weakness. They make him pretty much invincible. That's it.

6. No, you CAN'T say Ichigo can harm him. If he's shown with NO weakness, and NO harm being done to him, you can't claim "Well, that attack would work." Because we don't know. THAT'S the point with Slenderman. You don't know, and you're not supposed to know. It's supposed to be a mystery. You covered that. Putting him in any battle is stupid, because nothing should be able to damage him. Infact, nothing, as far as we know can.

7. How am I not proving anything? I'm literally TELLING you, Slenderman is not a character to put in fights. All we know about him is: He can teleport. He can take on different appearances. He only needs to stare at you long enough to defeat you, or even a simple gaze for that matter. There was never a weakness or limit listed or shown. So, all we know from Slenderman is, he just has to gaze at someone to defeat them.

8. So, I'm reading through the original lore.. I see no weakness. I see no stopping this thing. What am I missing? Why don't you INFORM me, of what Slenderman's feats are.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru: I already addressed the entirety of your post multiple times which is why I see no point in furthering the discussion.

Danvader64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i guess Freddy and slender.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alternative title:

Fanboy battle.

Avatar image for lordoftimerings
LordOfTimerings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because slenderman hasn't got a stated weakness to something, doesn't mean he automatically resist it. He will not crumble like paper when punched, if a punch was his weakness, But on the other hand, your fist won't bounce off as if he was made of iron because no one said he was made of iron. Previously, he has never fought anyone who could forcibly make him sleep, and he doesn't have any weakness or resistances to this, therefore dark void should work on him with neutral effectiveness. This will non-Leathley Incapacitate slender while ichigo takes on Freddie. Any nightmares Freddie creates could be destroyed and used as health by Darkrai with something called ... DREAM EATER! You literally shoved a being with The ability to eat dreams and uses it to heal it self in a dream realm, enough said. Whilst Darkrai provides support by eating away at the dream realm around Freddie, And thus his control, ichigo can take the weekened Freddie down. Slender man cannot be killed, nor can he use avada kadavra gaze on any one when he is surrounded by a "a total world of darkness that makes them sleep." Slender man doesn't have enough feats to make us say something definitively won't work, just that he has no special weakness so we can only assume things act neutrally against him and do what they do either over affectively, nor unaffectively. There is no feet stating he can resist sleep, therefore he falls asleep like everyone else who is neutral to this and doesn't fall over and die from sleep. Once slender man is out of the way, team won can double-team on Freddie.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: 1 feats for slender? 2. shibigamis are Gods too.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anime is mostly garbage and so is that other thing. so the horror classic and slenderman will destroy them

Avatar image for lordoftimerings
LordOfTimerings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers