#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Simmons (Second Age Spawn) and Downing (Spawn) team up vs the Witchblade (Sarah) and Darkness (Jackie) team up.
  • Death or KO.
  • Battle at night in the City of Atlanta! Thats right, the Walking Dead City!

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Wyldsong (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Well, can either Spawn do the time manipulation bit?

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Wyldsong (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Without the time manipulation, for now I am on about a 50/50 split. I think they each have abilities that can end this fight rather quickly, or drag it out for an insane amount of time, for an epic battle.

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16496 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Isn't there only one version of Jim and multiple versions of Al?

#8 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@strider92: Isn't there only one version of Jim and multiple versions of Al?

I have not fully read through my new comics yet, I thought there was only Jim.

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16496 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @cadencev2: nah there's multiple. There's the 1rst version in the beginning of his career. The 2end who beat down Omega Spawn and his Angel Release where he had Mammon backing down.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @cadencev2: nah there's multiple. There's the 1rst version in the beginning of his career. The 2end who beat down Omega Spawn and his Angel Release where he had Mammon backing down.

Normal Spawn had Mamon backing down.

I have the Armageddon Collection now, worth the 60 f**king bucks! In it it is explain there is over 6000 Hell Spawn in Spawn, and all the amps from Green World was from Man of Miracles (Posing as the Keeper of the Green World) which all is why Malbolgia was unable to beat Spawn, why Spawn was capable of beating Urizen who is equals with God and Satan, and beating Mamon with ease as well.

Good stuff, my mind was blown how much random s**t from the 100+ comics before it start to come back and make sense. Just epic connect the dots.