Who wins?

Electrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Electrick

Personally I don't see how she won't get speedblitzed.

IamGog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By IamGog

Dark Willow, vampires can be killed by magic.

Electrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Electrick

@IamGog said:

Dark Willow, vampires can be killed by magic.

Can she react to their speed though?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By charlieboy

@Electrick: She got hit by an axe and it didn't faze her. She also made herself powerful and fast enough to go h2h with Buffy who has superhuman stats.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Xanni15

@charlieboy said:

@Electrick: She got hit by an axe and it didn't faze her. She also made herself powerful and fast enough to go h2h with Buffy who has superhuman stats.

Being superhuman isn't the same as having the reaction speed to avoid a vampire.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By charlieboy

@Xanni15: True. But physical attacks really did not have much of an effect on Willow when she was Dark. I know the Vamps on True Blood are faster but I just don't really see any way that Willow is going to lose this. One end the world type spell and it is over.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sideslash

I think any mid- to high-level vampire could blitz her.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Not very familiar about the speed feats from True Blood...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Emperorb777

So this is a universe vs one character hmm.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By charlieboy

The True Blood vamps don't due to well against magic. Far less powerful witches have given them an awful time.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Immortal777 said:

Willow would've taken all of the Buffyverse if Xander hadn't gotten in the way.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HBKTimHBK

In my opinion, if Willow knows what she's going up against, she wins.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By charlieboy

@HBKTimHBK: I agree. She knows how to kill vamps. She could drain any other magical creature she comes across or she just blows the world up with a spell.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Willow easily. She's above Buffys level for gosh sakes.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperorb777

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Immortal777 said:

Besides fight Buffy who else did Dark Willow actually defeat like gods and etc? I don't remember and I have only read Spike comics.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By charlieboy

@Immortal777: She didn't defeat her but she managed to hurt Glory and this was when she was less powerful. She defeated several gods in the comics.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Immortal777 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Immortal777 said:

Besides fight Buffy who else did Dark Willow actually defeat like gods and etc? I don't remember and I have only read Spike comics.

Willow (Not even Dark) was able to harm Glory (a god), she's the only person who was ever able to harm her. Buffy needed a hammer.

After that, when she was still afraid of using magic due to going dark, she was able to hold her own against Jasmine and re-ensouled Angel.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Electrick

Does she have prep?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Son Of Storm

@charlieboy said:

@Xanni15: True. But physical attacks really did not have much of an effect on Willow when she was Dark. I know the Vamps on True Blood are faster but I just don't really see any way that Willow is going to lose this. One end the world type spell and it is over.

I don't think that's going to work in this case. The only way Willow was able to destroy the planet was by using the effigy of Proserpexa to drain the life force from the planet. She wont have that here. And I don't know of another spell she has in her mind that can destroy the planet,

Electrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Willow have any good reaction feats that would allow her to fight the vamps?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can she survive having her heart ripped out while being blitzed? If not then she gets whooped by any vamp around Eric's age and older.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Does Willow have any good reaction feats that would allow her to fight the vamps?

Can she survive having her heart ripped out while being blitzed? If not then she gets whooped by any vamp around Eric's age and older.

Marnie was fast enough to cast spells on Eric and other vampires.

Electrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Electrick

Actually Marnie/Antonia isn't fast enough. Eric stopped in front of her and then she cast the spell.

Loading Video...

Sidrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sidrat

@charlieboy: does Buffy have superhuman strength or above average determination and will?

To add to the thread, Dark Willow will fight dirty and with magic - mana from Earth and the universe itself. Vampires can move faster but if Dark Willow casts sunlight only the eldest and deepest of vampires will notice, every other vampire will turn to dust.

1st post on this site - please be kind

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sidrat: Yes Buffy has super strength. I would also say she is above average in the areas you asked about.

Masone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Masone

Angel, Buffy and Spike have shown on many occasions to have that blink speed feat, where they seemingly teleport from across the room using their speed. I know Buffy outran a bullet in the comics after giving it a head start(but that was after she got a power boost). For budgetary reasons you didn't get to see a better display of their speed during the show, but they are still pretty damn fast.

Willow fought Buffy and didn't get blitzed, I don't see the True Blood vampires being able to blitz her.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dark Willow. Even if they blitz, she has the durability to stand up to them long enough to erect a barrier they can't break down.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Electrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Electrick

@masone:

Yeah but non of them in the show showed any bullet timing speed did they? Minus uberbuffy of course.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Marnie/Antonia isn't fast enough. Eric stopped in front of her and then she cast the spell.

Loading Video...

He Stops in front of her, and she says we meet again, he lunges and before he can get a chance to use his speed she has him.

TheEyeof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think she's fast or strong enough to hold out here, she was barley strong enough to take out Buffy

Not very familiar about the speed feats from True Blood...

True Blood Vamps, its kind of a perverted soap opera sex show but the vamps are powerful they move fast enough to be a barely visible blur to humans and reflexes to fight at those speeds, as well as enough strength to casually overpower most humans, smash through stone walls with their fists, and lift trucks, toss cars. This is all generic low-end powers, and yet the older vampires are much, much stronger. Another true blood vampire feat. ripping a tree from the ground requires more than 2,000 pounds of force. more like 10 to 15 tons of force. Vampires in True Blood are basically afraid witches but also hate them enough to blitz and Sookie can negate magic. Jasmine can only be killed with the blood of one of her parents, but her voice induced manipulation might not work on the vampires or Mary Ann and Sookie is immune to mind control so far and she can be hurt. There are also 'faeries' in True Blood

Also lots of Voodoo and magic in true blood verse

also Maenads, Demons, and Werewolves

One dude can morph himself insect size fly inside someone's mouth/ear then expand into a larger animal making them go splat from within

http://67.media.tumblr.com/91c7ed81be4315bdc5b32a82a87f03eb/tumblr_o5jc2tIcyc1qiwmn3o9_400.gif

http://67.media.tumblr.com/e77001decafbb6cbe7ff7a69b61332b5/tumblr_o5jc2tIcyc1qiwmn3o10_400.gif

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark willow

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not completely up on Buffyverse since I watched it years ago. However I can provide some insight on the True Blood verse.

As for witches, the ONLY reason why Marnie was able to affect the vampires is because she was being possessed by Antonia who is a neceomancer. Other witches were useless against vampires.

As for speed and strength, it's not even comparable, True Blood is in a different class from what I remember of Buffy.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If u thinks the really watch buffyverse cause in season five of angel it shows angel can move so fast its like he teleports . Also in the comics slayers demonstrate the can dodge bullets like if their dancing. Hell buffy did it at point blanks range. And when buffy and angel became god that could zip around the world in less than 2 secs willow not even dark is still able to keep up with them and she actually did stop and explosion point blanks that she did not see coming cause it is shown so some sobs should stop tryna lowball the feat cause they see their show get the crapped kick out of it. And being possesed aint got nothing to do with reaction time especially since willow us so many leagues above antonio.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say tv version only can beat baby vampires but she probably stop at bill but if not she definitely stop at eric

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25: remember she easily stopped an explosions in the face with little effort . As in she easily reacted to an explosions point blank . That's literally pass bullet timing. While true blood vamps have been merked by soilders with guns and tasers. They couldn't even stop a suicide bomber. And Eric was barely fast enough to stop a bullet. While buffy has dodged literal lightning even angel moved so fast he pulled himself and willow away form a bolt of lightning that was inches close to her.

So plus true blood guys got easily beaten by a witch nowhere near as powerful as willow.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Thejdg

Dark Willow was about to destroy the world until Xander used talk no jutsu on her. That and she was able to take on Jasmine possesed Cordelia and win in a battle of magic pressure. She bodies the verse with one spell.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Dark Willow stomps