#1 Posted by Electrick (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Electrick (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I don't see how she won't get speedblitzed.

#3 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Willow, vampires can be killed by magic.

#4 Posted by Electrick (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

Dark Willow, vampires can be killed by magic.

Can she react to their speed though?

#5 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Electrick: She got hit by an axe and it didn't faze her. She also made herself powerful and fast enough to go h2h with Buffy who has superhuman stats.

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@Electrick: She got hit by an axe and it didn't faze her. She also made herself powerful and fast enough to go h2h with Buffy who has superhuman stats.

Being superhuman isn't the same as having the reaction speed to avoid a vampire.

#7 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: True. But physical attacks really did not have much of an effect on Willow when she was Dark. I know the Vamps on True Blood are faster but I just don't really see any way that Willow is going to lose this. One end the world type spell and it is over.

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I think any mid- to high-level vampire could blitz her.

#9 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Not very familiar about the speed feats from True Blood...

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is a universe vs one character hmm.

#11 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

The True Blood vamps don't due to well against magic. Far less powerful witches have given them an awful time.

#12 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Willow would've taken all of the Buffyverse if Xander hadn't gotten in the way.

#13 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion, if Willow knows what she's going up against, she wins.

#14 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: I agree. She knows how to kill vamps. She could drain any other magical creature she comes across or she just blows the world up with a spell.

#15 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Willow easily. She's above Buffys level for gosh sakes.

#16 Posted by Immortal777 (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Immortal777 said:

Besides fight Buffy who else did Dark Willow actually defeat like gods and etc? I don't remember and I have only read Spike comics.

#17 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: She didn't defeat her but she managed to hurt Glory and this was when she was less powerful. She defeated several gods in the comics.

#18 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Immortal777 said:

Besides fight Buffy who else did Dark Willow actually defeat like gods and etc? I don't remember and I have only read Spike comics.

Willow (Not even Dark) was able to harm Glory (a god), she's the only person who was ever able to harm her. Buffy needed a hammer.

After that, when she was still afraid of using magic due to going dark, she was able to hold her own against Jasmine and re-ensouled Angel.

#19 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Electrick

Does she have prep?

#20 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@Xanni15: True. But physical attacks really did not have much of an effect on Willow when she was Dark. I know the Vamps on True Blood are faster but I just don't really see any way that Willow is going to lose this. One end the world type spell and it is over.

I don't think that's going to work in this case. The only way Willow was able to destroy the planet was by using the effigy of Proserpexa to drain the life force from the planet. She wont have that here. And I don't know of another spell she has in her mind that can destroy the planet,

#21 Posted by Electrick (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Willow have any good reaction feats that would allow her to fight the vamps?

#22 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Can she survive having her heart ripped out while being blitzed? If not then she gets whooped by any vamp around Eric's age and older.

#23 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Willow have any good reaction feats that would allow her to fight the vamps?

Can she survive having her heart ripped out while being blitzed? If not then she gets whooped by any vamp around Eric's age and older.

Marnie was fast enough to cast spells on Eric and other vampires.

#24 Edited by Electrick (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Marnie/Antonia isn't fast enough. Eric stopped in front of her and then she cast the spell.

#25 Edited by Sidrat (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: does Buffy have superhuman strength or above average determination and will?

To add to the thread, Dark Willow will fight dirty and with magic - mana from Earth and the universe itself. Vampires can move faster but if Dark Willow casts sunlight only the eldest and deepest of vampires will notice, every other vampire will turn to dust.

1st post on this site - please be kind

#26 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@sidrat: Yes Buffy has super strength. I would also say she is above average in the areas you asked about.

#27 Edited by Masone (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel, Buffy and Spike have shown on many occasions to have that blink speed feat, where they seemingly teleport from across the room using their speed. I know Buffy outran a bullet in the comics after giving it a head start(but that was after she got a power boost). For budgetary reasons you didn't get to see a better display of their speed during the show, but they are still pretty damn fast.

Willow fought Buffy and didn't get blitzed, I don't see the True Blood vampires being able to blitz her.

#28 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Willow. Even if they blitz, she has the durability to stand up to them long enough to erect a barrier they can't break down.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#29 Edited by Electrick (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@masone:

Yeah but non of them in the show showed any bullet timing speed did they? Minus uberbuffy of course.

#30 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Marnie/Antonia isn't fast enough. Eric stopped in front of her and then she cast the spell.

He Stops in front of her, and she says we meet again, he lunges and before he can get a chance to use his speed she has him.