Dark Willow vs Billie Jenkins

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bornstar

Billie knows about Dark Willo and prepares a plan to defeat her. who wins? Billie's potions and spells are allowed. Billie has her regular weapons. Can She do it or she needs the help of the charmed ones

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

It depends on which Willow we are dealing with. Is it Dark Willow that needs to refuel or Dark Willow after draining Giles? The one that needs to refuel was having trouble with physically fighting Buffy, and Billie through tk augmentation can probably hang with Buffy in fighting. Billie can warp reality but it doesn't seem to be as fast as say Wyatt, but she can use projection to summon more versions of herself or even time travel to keep Willow on the ropes until she is drained of power. As a matter of fact Billie could just make an offhanded comment about Willow being lifeless which should have the same affect it had on those flowers and remove Willlows lifeforce. Billie is a pretty powerful witch, Willow is a bit more experienced but then again they rely on two different types of magic and Charmed magic seems to be easier to master than Buffyverse magic and more abundant in that the witch does not drain regardless of level. 50/50 depending on whether or not Willow needs to refuel and still 50/50 if Billie can make a statement of intent before Willow can blast her or flay her.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bornstar

@LordOfAllHumans said:

It depends on which Willow we are dealing with. Is it Dark Willow that needs to refuel or Dark Willow after draining Giles? The one that needs to refuel was having trouble with physically fighting Buffy, and Billie through tk augmentation can probably hang with Buffy in fighting. Billie can warp reality but it doesn't seem to be as fast as say Wyatt, but she can use projection to summon more versions of herself or even time travel to keep Willow on the ropes until she is drained of power. As a matter of fact Billie could just make an offhanded comment about Willow being lifeless which should have the same affect it had on those flowers and remove Willlows lifeforce. Billie is a pretty powerful witch, Willow is a bit more experienced but then again they rely on two different types of magic and Charmed magic seems to be easier to master than Buffyverse magic and more abundant in that the witch does not drain regardless of level. 50/50 depending on whether or not Willow needs to refuel and still 50/50 if Billie can make a statement of intent before Willow can blast her or flay her.

well i am using dark willow after draining Giles

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Well this could be tough for Billie alone, I do believe she has the agility to dodge mystic blasts and such, and Charmed witches do seem to have some resistance to magical and physical attacks, but it's a who is faster thing. Can Willow flay her before Billie can drain her lifeforce? I'm giving the edge to Willow, as Billies projection was quicker when she had no control over it and it seems to take several seconds of concentration and her putting her hands to her temples to consciously use it.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bornstar

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Well this could be tough for Billie alone, I do believe she has the agility to dodge mystic blasts and such, and Charmed witches do seem to have some resistance to magical and physical attacks, but it's a who is faster thing. Can Willow flay her before Billie can drain her lifeforce? I'm giving the edge to Willow, as Billies projection was quicker when she had no control over it and it seems to take several seconds of concentration and her putting her hands to her temples to consciously use it.

i do believe Billie still has a chance she has been well trained by the Charmed ones and has dodge many attacks from upper level demons

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

i do believe Billie still has a chance she has been well trained by the Charmed ones and has dodge many attacks from upper level demons

I agree but the flay skin things seems to be instant, she flicked her wrist and Warren was skinless. Billie is cocky so she may attack Willow first giving her an advantage though, but she better be in ultimate power mode like when she was under Christies influence she will be more likely to attack with lethal force. If she allows Willow to get up the battle could turn in Willows favor, she can teleport and at this level and if she gets her hands on Billie she can drain her dry. I think giving Billie the Hollow boost might make it a little more even, at this point Billie can fire energy blast too, and has access to a forcefield via Wyatts stolen powers, since Willow can create barriers.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bornstar

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I agree but the flay skin things seems to be instant, she flicked her wrist and Warren was skinless. Billie is cocky so she may attack Willow first giving her an advantage though, but she better be in ultimate power mode like when she was under Christies influence she will be more likely to attack with lethal force. If she allows Willow to get up the battle could turn in Willows favor, she can teleport and at this level and if she gets her hands on Billie she can drain her dry. I think giving Billie the Hollow boost might make it a little more even, at this point Billie can fire energy blast too, and has access to a forcefield via Wyatts stolen powers, since Willow can create barriers.

oh ok i have not done watch season 8 of charmed so i have many episodes left to watch

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@bornstar said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

oh ok i have not done watch season 8 of charmed so i have many episodes left to watch

Yeah finish watching it, Billie may able to absorb all of Williows attacks at that level, due to the Hollow.