#1 Edited by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Reed solos. Ultimate Hulk solos.

#3 Posted by dondave (38534 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Ultimates ftw

#4 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

You've chosen one of the weakest line ups to put against this team.

#5 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

huge mismatch

#6 Posted by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit: Added Red Hulk's Thunderbolts, Young Thor , Nova and Hyperion

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: Still a mismatch. Ultimate Reed could take most of them with his tech alone, add in the Infinity Gauntlet, well....

#9 Posted by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: Still a mismatch. Ultimate Reed could take most of them with his tech alone, add in the Infinity Gauntlet, well....

seriously what stops him from getting speed blitzed?

#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Probably the fact NO AMOUNT of physical force can really harm Richards. What speed Rush by Hyperion going to do?

#12 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@cadencev2 said:

Probably the fact NO AMOUNT of physical force can really harm Richards. What speed Rush by Hyperion going to do?

REALLY?

I mean serious no amount?

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@cadencev2 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@cadencev2 said:

REALLY?

I mean serious no amount?

Pretty much. Let me Show you.

Sue tries to Strangle Reed. No effect. Sue tries to brain explode him. No Effect!

Reed survives Mini Black Hole.

Reed stabbed, seals over in a instant. Reed shot, seals over.

Reed is immune to Molecule destruction by Phoenix Power Franklin!

Ultimate Reed Durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hyperion blitz!

#14 Posted by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol it was all a ruse! I just wanted scans! :D

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: I have entire scans in my Respect Threads.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ultimate-ultimates-tribute-1461867/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ultimate-spider-man-tribute-1456204/

http://www.comicvine.com/x-men/4060-3173/forums/ultimate-x-men-tribute-1458952/

http://www.comicvine.com/fantastic-four/4060-3804/forums/ultimate-fantastic-four-tribute-1458216/

Good chunk of the Ultimate Verse covered here.

#16 Posted by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait if the Ultimate Universe has an IG where the hell was thanos when reed had it?

#18 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

Wait if the Ultimate Universe has an IG where the hell was thanos when reed had it?

Reed killed Thanos already. Thanos wanted his Cosmic Cube,Took Reeds Cosmic Cube, Reed got it back, then Reed killed Thanos with it. Thanos was dead before Reed let him become a huge problem.

Ultimate Reed > 616 Reed.

#19 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Is ultimate thanos < 616

Thanos? I hope so

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: In feats ofcourse. However this Thanos was truly Immortal, had over couple thousands of years battle experience against the most advance race of super people, and had some pretty insane Telepathy abilities as well stats.

He was a monster.

#21 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: to be fair so is 616 thanos in immortality, or he was not sure if he still is affter the Cancer Verse thing, not sure how old he is althuogh he has ammased a giant army of his own and beaten entire ones as well. He also has great Telepathay as well as over powering Prof. Hulk and Thing and Thor.

So there both monsters but I think 616 is the bigger monster

#22 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

@cadencev2: to be fair so is 616 thanos in immortality, or he was not sure if he still is affter the Cancer Verse thing, not sure how old he is althuogh he has ammased a giant army of his own and beaten entire ones as well. He also has great Telepathay as well as over powering Prof. Hulk and Thing and Thor.

So there both monsters but I think 616 is the bigger monster

Well duh, its about who has more feats, and 616 Thanos was spared to live time and again lol. Ultimate Thanos was killed through a ingenious ploy of Richards.

#23 Edited by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Any scans of that? It sounds amazing.

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94 said:

@cadencev2: Any scans of that? It sounds amazing.

Of what? Thanos? I do not have them actually. I have to go through my books and scan it. However Thanos was immortal, and Reed tricked Thanos who had the Cosmic Cube that he did not need Immortality with such power. He sort felt that way in his arrogance and the Cube took away his Immortality that Death granted him and Thanos died. It was pretty cool ploy.

#25 Posted by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio