Dark Schneider vs Vegito

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@imperfect_cell said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@imperfect_cell said:

Mismatch. Darsh stomps.

@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@precrisisbardock said:

@princearagorn1: Just how weak do you think Vegito is? Surfer is what? a Star System Buster?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. With a simple gesture Surfer could easily disperse Vegito's atomic makeup across the universe, rendering him nonexistent.

And that's just one of many ways Sufer can kill him.

Because Surfer does that all the time...

Good job ignoring the next thing I said after that.

Now, go reread post 82

I didn't ignore what you said.

So why did you bother asking me the question I already answered?

I didn't ask you a question at all.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. With a simple gesture Surfer could easily disperse Vegito's atomic makeup across the universe, rendering him nonexistent.

based on what exactly ?

You seem to have glossed over post 90 by Princearagorn1

context? who was Surfer talking about?

It is just as you see in the scan

Takes place in Silver Surfer: In Thy Name #1.Surfer comes in contact with organ stealing space pirates who carry a reputation of attacking innocents. Due to his nature, his violent thoughts are made bare for us to see. Not much really here to talk about

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Then let me correct myself. Your sarcastic statement was unnecessary since I already stated the reason for my original statement.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By le0nhart

@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:

based on what exactly ?

Takes place in Silver Surfer: In Thy Name #1.Surfer comes in contact with organ stealing space pirates who carry a reputation of attacking innocents. Due to his nature, you violent thoughts are made bare for us to see. Not much really here to talk about

my question wasn't about surfer's personality or behaviour, my question is, what makes you think that the surfer can kill Vegito with a gesture? based on what? the scan above doesn't tell me anything

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:

based on what exactly ?

Takes place in Silver Surfer: In Thy Name #1.Surfer comes in contact with organ stealing space pirates who carry a reputation of attacking innocents. Due to his nature, you violent thoughts are made bare for us to see. Not much really here to talk about

my question wasn't about surfer's personality or behaviour, my question is what makes you think that the surfer can kill Vegito with a gesture? based on what? the scan above doesn't tell me anything

Unless Vegito has shown to be resistant to molecular manipulation, and can proficiently control every atom in his body, I see absolutely no reason why he does not get torn apart on an atomic level. And as I previously said, that is only but one of the things Surfer can do to him.

Start providing the feats of such resistance if you even intent anyone here to take your side seriously.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a surfer vs vegito thread :/. Someone lock it.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By le0nhart

@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:

based on what exactly ?

my question wasn't about surfer's personality or behaviour, my question is what makes you think that the surfer can kill Vegito with a gesture? based on what? the scan above doesn't tell me anything

Unless Vegito has shown to be resistant to molecular manipulation, and can proficiently control every atom in his body, I see absolutely no reason why he does not get torn apart on an atomic level. And I previously said, that is only but one of the things Surfer can do to him.

Start providing the feats of such resistance if you even intent anyone here to take your side seriously.

you're the one who needs to post feats for surfer atomizing people on Vegito's level

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:

based on what exactly ?

Unless Vegito has shown to be resistant to molecular manipulation, and can proficiently control every atom in his body, I see absolutely no reason why he does not get torn apart on an atomic level. And I previously said, that is only but one of the things Surfer can do to him.

you're the one who needs to post feats for surfer atomizing people on Vegito's level

Lol durability is bypassed by molecular manipulation, in case you did not realize

The burden of proof is on you, since you claim Surfer cannot employ said tactic on Vegito. You'd have to prove why you believe as such. If you can't, there's no point in continuing the conversation.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Chazz85

dark schnieder feats cos DBM vegito is very op.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By le0nhart

@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@le0nhart said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:

Lol durability is bypassed by molecular manipulation, in case you did not realize

because you said so? can surfer atomize the hulk? thanos? superman? darkseid? thor? TTGL :D ?

The burden of proof is on you, since you claim Surfer cannot employ said tactic on Vegito. You'd have to prove why you believe as such. If you can't, there's no point on continuing the conversation.

i didn't claim anything you're the one claiming that surfer can 1 shot Vegito without posting a single scan showing surfer using his molecule manipulation on someone at Vegito's level

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By KingH

@le0nhart: Why would he need to show scans of him de atomizing someone on vegitos level? It's completely irrelevant, unless vegito has feats of him being able to resist molecular control, he is getting de atomized.

Your whole argument is basically he surfer can't do that to him cuz he vegito derpp. Lol.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@le0nhart: Nope not because I said so but rather because feats dictate as such. Thor is resistant to molecular manipulation. This was shown after getting captured by Ex Nihilo. Thanos is also resistant, shown when traveling through numerous realities. Hulk is resistant as well, shown after getting blasted with a molecular scrambler by Daredevil. Current Darksied and Superman have not shown this resistance so it is likely Surfer could. Though DS is likely to possesses such capabilities as he was shown Pre-52 to be capable of atomic manipulation.

The task for me is not to show the tactic being used on someone based on durability but rather to show the tactic has been used. As I previously stated, durability is meaningless. Each individual is composed of atoms unless stated otherwise. The ability to tamper with this natural structural makeup leads to the ability to ignore durability. It's pretty simple knowledge.

The fact Pre-52 Supes has been molecular manipulated by Martian Manhunter proves my point to be the case. Despite Supes' enormous durability, tanking Supernovas, planetary collisions, and a backhole, this tactic still has worked on him. So I as said, to resist, you'd have to prove Vegito has innate physiological resistance to it.

Also this has not been as greatly detailed of a response as I'd like because I'm doing this now from my phone and I'm at work. I'll be looking forward to those molecular resistance feats for Vegito.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@le0nhart: Why would he need to show scans of him de atomizing someone on vegitos level? It's completely irrelevant, unless vegito has feats of him being able to resist molecular control, he is getting de atomized.

i don't have to show anything until he shows Surfer atomizing someone with Vegtio's durability

Your whole argument is basically he surfer can't do that to him cuz he vegito derpp. Lol.

i don't know if surfer can or can't do that to him, i need a scan showing surfer atomizing someone with Vegtio's durability otherwise it's just your opinion Vs mine

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh is too powerful

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: Nope not because I said so but rather because feats dictate as such. Thor is resistant to molecular manipulation. This was shown after getting captured by Ex Nihilo. Thanos is also resistant, shown when traveling through numerous realities. Hulk is resistant as well, shown after getting blasted with a molecular scrambler by Daredevil. Current Darksied and Superman have not shown this resistance so it is likely Surfer could. Though DS is likely to possesses such capabilities as he was shown Pre-52 to be capable of atomic manipulation.

The task for me is not to show the tactic being used on someone based on durability but rather to show the tactic has been used. As I previously stated, durability is meaningless. Each individual is composed of atoms unless stated otherwise. The ability to tamper with this natural structural makeup leads to the ability to ignore durability. It's pretty simple knowledge.

The fact Pre-52 Super has been molecular manipulated by Martian Manhunter proves my point to be the case. Despite Supes' enormous durability, tanking exploding Supernova, planetary collisions, and a backhole, this tactic still has worked on him. So I as said, to resist, you'd have to prove Vegito has innate physiological resistance to it.

Also this has not been as greatly detailed of a response ad I'd like because I'm doing this now from my phone and I'm at work. I'll be looking forward to those molecular resistance feats

Durability is not useless, atomizing the Hulk would require more power than atomizing spider man, it's that simple

Regarding feats, Vegito had control over his body after being turned into a candy that's the only feat in DBZ that you can consider as a molecular manipulation, so far you are saying that durability is useless which is the exact opposite of what i think, so unless you can prove that durability is useless this is going to be my opinion against yours

i didn't know J'onn had molecular manipulation, which issue was that?

how does travelling through realities equate to molecular resistance?

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By SenseiGrimm

@chazz85 said:

dark schnieder feats cos DBM vegito is very op.

Schneider and his opponent execute millions of movements, attacks, and counters in under a second:

No Caption Provided

An infinite number of attacks occurring in an instant:

No Caption Provided

That's already too much for Vegito imo. Not to mention Schneider has a whole arsenal of OP spells that would destroy him.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think its time for DBZ to be banned again. These DBZ fans are flaming up the place. Clearly Vegito loses here.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@kingh said:

i don't have to show anything until he shows Surfer atomizing someone with Vegtio's durability

i don't know if surfer can or can't do that to him, i need a scan showing surfer atomizing someone with Vegtio's durability otherwise it's just your opinion Vs mine

The thing about atomic disentegration is that it ignores durability. Even if Vegito tanked a galaxy busting attack (which he never has) how would that help him survive an expansion of his electron orbitals?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

oh wow so off-topic. This match depend on whether or not Vegito can even kill Dark Schnider.

Even with Vegito stoping an attack that can destroy the fabric of reality and destroy the universe itself, he has no way to stop Dark Schnider from regenerating, or getting pass all his shield.

Also for silver surfer vs Vegito, it all comes down to speed, which both has some inconsistency to be honest, although if both are bloodlusted, both can one shot either via hax or ki attack, and I think Vegito IT might give him the edge, but again that i off-topic and is a banned battle, so no point in discussing.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally, a dbz character gets fodderized. DARSH STOMP

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@le0nhart: he already has shown you the scan. Vegito or any z fighter don't have durability on atomic level like the other characters you mentioned.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams

@le0nhart: he already has shown you the scan. Vegito or any z fighter don't have durability on atomic level like the other characters you mentioned.

my entire argument is that you don't need any special Durability to withstand atomization, so you need to prove that molecular manipulation bypasses durability to win the argument, otherwise we're just running in circles

the below scan doesn't prove that Surfer can atomize someone with Vegito's durability

No Caption Provided

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Bluejay4

@senseigrimm: the first one doesn't really prove much imo, Vegito should already be on that level tbh, if we're using logic and common sense. The second one is just blatant hyperbole.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways, are you thay salty that DB characters > Narutoverse that you've decided to make this ungodly spite thread?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: "my entire argument is that you don't need any special Durability to withstand atomization,"

And that is based on what? Unless there's anything special about his atoms, or he has some defence against it, he gets disintegrated.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: "my entire argument is that you don't need any special Durability to withstand atomization,"

And that is based on what? Unless there's anything special about his atoms, or he has some defence against it, he gets disintegrated.

based on his durability, if he's durable enough to tank solar level attacks molecule manipulation should not work unless it was shown to disintegrate someone with that much durability, all the people that were mentioned don't have any special resistance they are just durable enough to resist it, unless you have a scan stating that they do

what do you think a solar system attack is going to do to normal "atoms"? with your logic there is no difference between a cat and Vegtio since they are both made from atoms

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart:

"based on his durability,"

He doesn't have any durability showings against molecular disintegration.

"if he's durable enough to tank solar level attacks molecule manipulation should not work"

...should not work based on what?

"unless it was shown to disintegrate someone with that much durability,"

It already has. Vegito's showings against atomic dismantling are.. what? Leave Vegito, scale off anyone in the manga. At best ki works at cellular level.

"all the people that were mentioned don't have any special resistance they are just durable enough to resist it,"

They have fought people who can work at molecular level. Vegito, on the other hand, does not have that luxury.

"what do you think a solar system attack is going to do to normal "atoms"? with your logic there is no difference between a cat and Vegtio since they are both made from atoms."

Bluntly, there isn't. Not because 'they're both made up atoms, but because both neither have any natural resistance at that level nor do they have any showings. Still, it's acceptable to give him the benefit of doubt against characters he outclasses greatly and say he can resist them - say, oonoki's jinton. Shaky, but tolerable. Surfer, on the other hand is at least in the same class power wise, if not above.

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonball is a completly different Power Lvl.

You can't let fight Dbz charas against non Dbz charas. They are tooo overpowered.

Just look at Vegito. He curbstomped Buuhan as a chocolade.

Say me how Dark Schneider wants to fight him.

Maybe ya can't kill Dark Schneider but you can defeat him.

But you cannot defeat Vegito.

If he dies he comes back as a dead person.

Golu is deas since cell saga and his power are halfed.

Vegeta roo.

so vegito didn't has his full powers.

in Db Multiverse he did transformed once into ssj3 and he was SOOOO powerfull that he turned afteer 5 secs into a black hole...

It doesn'r matters if Dark schneider must be killed in 3 universes at the same time.

Vegito blows him up no doubt.