Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By pern

@lowlaville said:

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

Maybe the god-cloth Saints?

I doubt it. DS has blatantly overpowered the right hand of god.

Virgo Shaka tanked a Big Bang and Pegasus broke Apollo's armor (who has multiversal durability). Also Gold Saints travel at 4 quintillion something times the speed of light.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15242

7th sense and Divine Cosmos should take care of Eternal Atoms.

DS just with the shard (forgot its name) was going infinity x speed. DKL and Adam of Darkness are far stronger forms. DS tanked a big bang and dealt the same amount of damage in DKL form. I can assure you, that level of firepower is not enough to take down Dark Schneider.

Their firepower can get past Dispel Bound though, since the Dispel Bound was broken through universe busting attacks. Once the Dispel Bound is out of the way, it's GG for DS. The 7th sense can even take care of his eternal atoms.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By pern

@kingh said:

@pern: Do he have any on panels feat of doing this? It doesnt matter anyway sincee DS can expand his dispel bound to be around kumagawa completly negate him from reality warping himself to life.

Yeah here.

No Caption Provided

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Batman.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: I'll have to read the series myself to decide. He seems on some nlf bull lol.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@pern: I'll have to read the series myself to decide. He seems on some nlf bull lol.

Well I mean it's reality warping. Hard to call NLF on that.

His ability is called "All Fiction" which allows him to erase aspects of reality. So basically make anything become "nothing".

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@pern: dispel bound are shields. David can recreate them x infinity as the battle with I risk suggests. AnyOne who seeseeks to beat ds needs to be faster than he is.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By ostarion

@kingh said:

I don't know why you're under the impression Kumagawa has no feats, he's done things from erasing his own death (many times), to erasing people, to erasing memories, to erasing periods of time, to erasing things such as color, to erasing events, to erasing abilities, and even erasing the erasure of things

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: dispel bound are shields. David can recreate them x infinity as the battle with I risk suggests. AnyOne who seeseeks to beat ds needs to be faster than he is.

Yeah but with reality warping as hax as Kumagawa's he can easily bypass the Dispel Bound and Darshe's eternal atoms.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#109  Edited By homicidalmaniac
No Caption Provided

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By lowlaville

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

Yeah but with reality warping as hax as Kumagawa's he can easily bypass the Dispel Bound and Darshe's eternal atoms.

Unlikely. DS is immune to everything those scans of his has shown. And you are avoiding the fact that ds infinite x the speed of light. He can just normally blitz the heck out of this guy. And with DS close to this guy negating his abilities, its not like he can use them in an case.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

Unlikely. DS is immune to everything those scans of his has shown. And you are avoiding the fact that ds infinite x the speed of light. He can just normally blitz the heck out of this guy. And with DS close to this guy negating his abilities, its not like he can use them in an case.

Kumagawa can erase the time it takes for him to attack, thereby making him infinitely fast. The only reality warping his DB tanked was reality shattering after breaking the Black Abyss. Kumagawa's level of reality warping is well beyond that.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

Kumagawa can erase the time it takes for him to attack, thereby making him infinitely fast. The only reality warping his DB tanked was reality shattering after breaking the Black Abyss. Kumagawa's level of reality warping is well beyond that.

All speculations. As I said before, Dispel bound prevents or blocks anti creation. This aspect is all that's really necessary for DS. Kumagawa is not anti creating anything when he is facing DS. Be it time, space or the person himself. So

Kumagawa tries to anti create time > gets blocked / fails > gets speed blitzed. DS already possess infinite speed anyway. Not helping him here.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: So this just boils down to a "strongest sword vs. strongest shield," or in this case, "able to erase anything vs. able to block anything," in which case there isn't really any way to argue it.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Loki_D

Ban Mido stomps DS

No Caption Provided

arm will literally cut through just about everything. (Time, space, dimensions, non-corporeal beings, empty space, and elements) Also, being in the sky doesn't help, because Ban will hit his opponent no matter what due to the effects of his arm, being that time and space are irrelevant to his arm.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@loki_d said:

Ban Mido stomps DS

No Caption Provided

arm will literally cut through just about everything. (Time, space, dimensions, non-corporeal beings, empty space, and elements) Also, being in the sky doesn't help, because Ban will hit his opponent no matter what due to the effects of his arm, being that time and space are irrelevant to his arm.

Dispel bound. gg.

Ban is freaking slow anyway.. speedblitz. gg.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

All speculations. As I said before, Dispel bound prevents or blocks anti creation. This aspect is all that's really necessary for DS. Kumagawa is not anti creating anything when he is facing DS. Be it time, space or the person himself. So

Kumagawa tries to anti create time > gets blocked / fails > gets speed blitzed. DS already possess infinite speed anyway. Not helping him here.

It's not at all speculation. Kumagawa has proven time and time again to have some really broken reality warping powers. He could easily take out the likes of the Celestials. Dark Schneider has never encountered reality warping on the level of Kumagawa's. DS may possess infinite speed, but that doesn't mean he can move in non existent time. That's exactly what Kumagawa did in his fight against the student council. He erased the time it took for him to perform his attack.

You can find out more about him here.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Misogi_Kumagawa

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

It's not at all speculation. Kumagawa has proven time and time again to have some really broken reality warping powers. He could easily take out the likes of the Celestials. Dark Schneider has never encountered reality warping on the level of Kumagawa's. DS may possess infinite speed, but that doesn't mean he can move in non existent time. That's exactly what Kumagawa did in his fight against the student council. He erased the time it took for him to perform his attack.

Like I said, Dark Schneider is invulnurable to anti-creation and reality warping. Also I need feats, not speculation.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By pern

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

@pern said:

@lowlaville said:

Like I said, Dark Schneider is invulnerable to anti-creation and reality warping. Also I need feats, not speculation.

Kumagawa's abilities aren't anti-creation, just reality warping. As for being invulnerable to reality warping, that's impossible. The whole point of reality warping is to change reality. A strong enough reality warper can change reality so that the target isn't immune to reality warping. Kumagawa could just erase magic from existence, making the Dispel Bound nothing.

Here Kumagawa erases the color blue from the universe.

Loading Video...

He explains his powers here.

No Caption Provided

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: You are running circles bro. Kumagawa is a reality warper < Dispel Bound

Kumagawa is a reality warper < Dispel Bound

Kumagawa manipulates probability < Dispel Bound

Kumagawa manipulates existence < Dispel Bound.

You only beat this with superior speed to DS. Your argument was Kumagawa erases time. Not helping him as DS is already infinity x FTL. So supposing he does go at infinite speed (Kumagawa), it's not helping him much in this case.

Let's look at DC. This guy has nothing to contend with the lowest form of Dark Schneider and his spells. All he has is reality warping with zero history of working against Dark Schneider. Someone like Franklin Richards is more impressive with feats which I'm sure can erase DS from existence with but a thought. As far as I know of Kumagawa, which is from your link, he has nothing to contend with on Franklin's level. He was creating and manipulating universes even as a kid. Or Phoenix Force. Kumagawa just possesses an ability and an amount of hype.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: You are running circles bro. Kumagawa is a reality warper < Dispel Bound

Kumagawa is a reality warper < Dispel Bound

Kumagawa manipulates probability < Dispel Bound

Kumagawa manipulates existence < Dispel Bound.

You only beat this with superior speed to DS. Your argument was Kumagawa erases time. Not helping him as DS is already infinity x FTL. So supposing he does go at infinite speed (Kumagawa), it's not helping him much in this case.

Let's look at DC. This guy has nothing to contend with the lowest form of Dark Schneider and his spells. All he has is reality warping with zero history of working against Dark Schneider. Someone like Franklin Richards is more impressive with feats which I'm sure can erase DS from existence with but a thought. As far as I know of Kumagawa, which is from your link, he has nothing to contend with on Franklin's level. He was creating and manipulating universes even as a kid. Or Phoenix Force. Kumagawa just possesses an ability and an amount of hype.

The Dispel Bound has never dealt with reality warping on the level of Kumagawa. Kumagawa can erase magic from existence. No magic = no Dispel Bound.

Just because Dark Schneider is infinitely fast doesn't mean he can move in erased time.

Also my link lists Kumagawa on a higher tier than Franklin Richards. Franklin Richards was only manipulating pocket universes as a kid, while Kumagawa could casually erase the entire universe. Let's look at another figure, Najimi Ajimu. She can casually rewrite all of existence as she pleases and was basically controlling the plot. Yet, Kumagawa was able to beat Najimi with a combination of Book Maker and All Fiction.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By jwwprod
No Caption Provided

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers