• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Roddy010 (5310 posts) - - Show Bio

Age of X: Phoenix Destroying ALbany
                                                                                                                                                                               VS 

Astonishing Thor #4
 Fight takes place on the moon... 
Both at FULL power 
Both Bloodlusted 
Fight to the death 
WHO WINS?!?!?!
#2 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor cuz im Biased.
#3 Posted by Nefarious (21281 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix wins.

#4 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Roddy010 (5310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Can you explain to me...I heard that Thor with Odin force was a powerful contender...
#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43610 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix

#7 Posted by Roddy010 (5310 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: That was Rachel not jean....
#8 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roddy010 said:
" @goldenshot80: That was Rachel not jean.... "
Oh crap.. Maybe Thor got this since because of Odin Force
#9 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
against dark phoenix? 
odinforce thor wins

but against white crown phoenix, thor loses unfortunately

#10 Posted by Grimnir (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix is insulted at the comparison, so decides to obliterate the whole of Asgard
Then she tortures, kills, resurrects Thor, and repeats until Thor learns his lesson
Then she tells if he ask nicely she will recreate Asgard

#11 Posted by ComicStooge (13390 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Force Thor smashes her face in.
#12 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

dark phoenix curbstomp

#13 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Phoenix 

Dark Phoenix was clearly considered at-least a universal level threat.. Thor with the Odin Force is not even close of Elder God levels..
#14 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grimnir said:
" Dark Phoenix is insulted at the comparison, so decides to obliterate the whole of Asgard Then she tortures, kills, resurrects Thor, and repeats until Thor learns his lesson Then she tells if he ask nicely she will recreate Asgard "
Lmao!
#15 Posted by Roddy010 (5310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grimnir: Lol...
#16 Posted by PowerHerc (85085 posts) - - Show Bio

To close to call.
#17 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix destroys him. 

Though Thor is HOT!!!! ( without beard, note to self)

#18 Posted by Roddy010 (5310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aqua11500: Lmao
Any other takers?

#19 Posted by Casket (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix, she is above Odin, Zeus and OdinForce Thor

She might even beat all 3 at once

#20 Posted by Roddy010 (5310 posts) - - Show Bio

B-U-M-P

#21 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldenshot80:

Inexperienced users of the PF can be beaten by much less powerful opponents. Thor got lucky against Rachel , plain and simple. He is not getting lucky again especially not against the Dark Phoenix , even if he has the Odin Force.

#22 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodKiller said:

@goldenshot80:

Inexperienced users of the PF can be beaten by much less powerful opponents. Thor got lucky against Rachel , plain and simple. He is not getting lucky again especially not against the Dark Phoenix , even if he has the Odin Force.

Well i suppose this comes down to how serious phoenix force is regarding this battle because phoenix force has shown the ability heal its avatars almost instantly (in both warsong and endsong) and shown the ability to even raise their avatars that were dead, completely recovering their body (Phoenix Force Ressurection and Warsong). So yeah unless there is a major PIS involved, the avatar rejects the power of the phoenix then i dont see how thor could win.

then again, having said that thor's hammer seem to be able to do bugger all , dont know what thor could do. :)

#23 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

Thor cuz im Biased.

LOL no comments :)

@odinforce said:

against dark phoenix?
odinforce thor wins

but against white crown phoenix, thor loses unfortunately

Come on man, Dark Phoenix manage to actually beat Galactus, albiet a hungry one, why should thor with odin force be any different?? besides Galactus did mention the reason he lost was not because he was dying with hungry but because her powers are infinite . (he did beat her mentally but its not like Thor's gonna mind rape her)
#24 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix is just a title. 
She will still beat the powers of OdinForce through the Nexus.

#25 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Odinforce Thor on this one.
#26 Posted by Frozen (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't close at all. 

Thor get's raped. No other way for it.

#27 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grimnir: or thor just stops time and vaporizes her with a bunch of god blasts

#28 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

dark phoenix should win this pretty quick here...

#29 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

DP wins

#30 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani said:

@Grimnir: or thor just stops time and vaporizes her with a bunch of god blasts

Or she steps outside of time with him (a Green Phoenix feat when facing Dr. Doom) and drains him dry.

#31 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: thors hammer can also drain her power

#32 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani said:

@LordOfAllHumans: thors hammer can also drain her power

and yet his hammer has been proven ineffective against a hostless force, Cyclopes and Emma with Phoenix, causing either no damage at all or none that mattered. So far not one of those 3 is on Dark Phoenixs level. Apparently even Rachel without the Phoenix can halt a blow from it with a tk shield.

#33 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: your really going to resort to a shitty comic like that? you obviously have never heard of bad writing. thors hammer actually was capable of absorbing the phoenix power but they didnt include that and displayed him as a wimp instead because he could easily make a mockery out of all of them. a very underrated character thor is in my opinion

#34 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani said:

@LordOfAllHumans: your really going to resort to a shitty comic like that? you obviously have never heard of bad writing. thors hammer actually was capable of absorbing the phoenix power but they didnt include that and displayed him as a wimp instead because he could easily make a mockery out of all of them. a very underrated character thor is in my opinion

and by what comics (that you claimed before you didn't even read) do get the proof that he can drain the Phoenix? The Phoenix is not some energy like regular radiation that can be siphoned off if the wielder doesn't want it to be. Thor is hardly underrated which is why they had him fight something as powerful as the Phoenix to humble him and it still didn't work, he went after the Phoenix two more times and was spanked.

#35 Posted by Gatman50 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma with the Pheonix force just defeated Thor in last weeks AVX

#36 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix 

#37 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

thors hammer is very powerful, it certainly could do that. also thor is an extremely strong character when his morals dont hold him back. i think hes more than capable of beating such an overrated character like the phoenix. as i said, once the war of egos with marvels writers end, thor will definitely come out on top over these silly excuses for opponents that have bested thor from such bullshit

#38 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani: you are a troll

#39 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever: you think im kidding around? absolutely not. thor using his true power has done much more impressive feats. phoenix gets stomped by a giant iron man

#40 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani: Yesterday you stated Thor, Hulk, and Juggernaut would defeat WPOTC face it you are a troll

#41 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

..... fine. im an underdog kind of guy, ok? i admit i was trolling but here im serious. i also hate anything that has to do with jean grey

#42 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani: then why are you on Jean Grey threads

#43 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani said:

..... fine. im an underdog kind of guy, ok? i admit i was trolling but here im serious. i also hate anything that has to do with jean grey

Jean Grey is amazing.

Whilst Thor has some of the worst writing in Marvel associated with him.

Also, Thor with the Odinforce Thorforce inside the Destroyer Armor with two Mjolnirs is still not a threat to Phoenix. Phoenix is universal, multiversal. Thor can be Skyfather level, Skygrandfather level, and it doesn't matter. Phoenix can hold a universe in her hand.

The difference between Phoenix and Dark Phoenix is that Dark Phoenix closes her fist around it.

#44 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins this: much more battle prowess and experience.

#45 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: im not talking about that white crown one i mean just regular phoenix or dark phoenix. i mean is it really that out of the question that thor can at least stalemate her?

#46 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani said:

@greenteaforme: im not talking about that white crown one i mean just regular phoenix or dark phoenix. i mean is it really that out of the question that thor can at least stalemate her?

Phoenix would have to be handicapped in some way, and unable to access her full power.

If that's the case, depending on how handicapped she is, it's not out of the question.

If it's full power vs. full power, Thor is erased from existence.

#47 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever: i was watching some of thors rather upsetting losses in avengers vs xmen and i got pissed. so i went to a bunch of threads where it was like phoenix vs living tribunal/pre-retcon beyonder/pre-retcon MM and just started commenting

#48 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani: well you shouldn't do that because you get considered a troll

#49 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever: eh i was just fooling around. i thought it was pretty funny actually

#50 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: well either way i just think phoenix is an overrated character. everybody always underestimates thors abilities