• 69 results
#1 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

dark phoenix breaks out of the marvel universe and sets her sites on the DCU, she finds herself stopped by the golden god superman prime one mill who says she will not destroy his world. who wins?

#2 Posted by SUNMAN (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

White hot room FTW

#3 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate One Million Superdickery Prime

Hopefully Phoneix is made of Red Sun material and delivers a kryptonite kick to Superman's nuts

Phoenix ftw

#4 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime One Million should be able to take Dark Phoenix... it would be a hard fight though
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, do we have any proof of how powerful SMPOM really is, other than a comment from a DC wiki?

#7 Edited by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would take this. There has never been a clear showing of his power other than bringing Lois back to life, but he still takes this. 

#8 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

since we dont know what he can do he would win? thats odd.

#9 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wiki states that he is so powerful he can casually overpower beings like Ion and the Anti-Monitor. I think that is ridiculous.

#10 Posted by Veran (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#11 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

If Dark Phoenix gets to absorb the power of a star for this fight, then I would say she has a chance. Otherwise I would say no. 

#12 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"If Dark Phoenix gets to absorb the power of a star for this fight, then I would say she has a chance. Otherwise I would say no. "
hmmm
#13 Posted by wordchallenge (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime has it.  He is just too strong and relentless.

#14 Edited by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"DC wiki states that he is so powerful he can casually overpower beings like Ion and the Anti-Monitor. I think that is ridiculous."
that sounds like a statement  added by a fan.
#15 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wiki should not ever be a reference. I could log onto it right now and say that Superman Prime One Million ate Lois after resurrecting her and it would be approved, at least for a while.

#16 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

if he has no showings how is he more powerful then phoenix?

#17 Edited by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not stronger than the Phoenix. He is stronger than the Dark Phoenix incarnation. There is a massive difference. Look at Superman's page for the few feats there are for Superman Prime One Million. Any one of them is better than the Dark Phoenix has ever accomplished. 

#18 Posted by Captain Planet (133 posts) - - Show Bio

they both die

#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman prime one million

#20 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Again, do we have any proof of how powerful SMPOM really is, other than a comment from a DC wiki?"
Here he's shown to exist between realities and hints that he could have preserved Atom's universe if given more time:

#21 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

lol dark phoenix ftw super prime gets punched into an exploding galaxy XDD

#22 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a Phoenix superfan but I know that as Dark Phoenix, she would lose. 

#23 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Stormultt said:
"lol dark phoenix ftw super prime gets punched into an exploding galaxy XDD"

#24 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Stormultt said:
"
superman prime one mill is not weak enough to be hurt by a simple galaxy blowing up, his powers are huge in the aspect that he can create and destroy whole universes with out much effort.
#25 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Stormultt said:
"
superman prime one mill is not weak enough to be hurt by a simple galaxy blowing up, his powers are huge in the aspect that he can create and destroy whole universes with out much effort."
really where has this been said (i really want to know)
#26 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rookie said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Stormultt said:
"
superman prime one mill is not weak enough to be hurt by a simple galaxy blowing up, his powers are huge in the aspect that he can create and destroy whole universes with out much effort."
really where has this been said (i really want to know)"
like it was said he trained with the source, he would have been able to save atoms universe with more time and he is able to give life without much effort, plus if kal kent can hold up a galaxy i am sure the prime can take a busting attack no prob, (it never says this in the comic it is more of a hunch cuz if he trained with the source then that would put him as the third highest power in DCU, and if the source can make universes and such then why not superman prime?) and if that is not good enough then i am sorry but i have never been able to see dark pheonix do anything like bring people back to life and such so even if you don't take my word for it i am sure that she would still lose.
#27 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Again, do we have any proof of how powerful SMPOM really is, other than a comment from a DC wiki?"
Here he's shown to exist between realities and hints that he could have preserved Atom's universe if given more time:
"
Okay, that's cool.
The Rookie said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Stormultt said:
"
Kel Kent, the "normal" Superman one million is capable of holding Galaxies together, therefore, it is presumable that SMPOM, a being who outpowers Kal Kents by Several orders of magnitude, cannot be harmed mere Galaxy exploding.

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"The Rookie said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Stormultt said:
"
like it was said he trained with the source, he would have been able to save atoms universe with more time and he is able to give life without much effort, plus if kal kent can hold up a galaxy i am sure the prime can take a busting attack no prob, (it never says this in the comic it is more of a hunch cuz if he trained with the source then that would put him as the third highest power in DCU, and if the source can make universes and such then why not superman prime?) and if that is not good enough then i am sorry but i have never been able to see dark pheonix do anything like bring people back to life and such so even if you don't take my word for it i am sure that she would still lose."
Just because he trained with the Source doesn't mean he can wield the power of the Source.
#28 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"AtPhantom said:
"
Okay, that's cool.
The Rookie said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Stormultt said:
"
Kel Kent, the "normal" Superman one million is capable of holding Galaxies together, therefore, it is presumable that SMPOM, a being who outpowers Kal Kents by Several orders of magnitude, cannot be harmed mere Galaxy exploding.

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"The Rookie said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Stormultt said:
"
like it was said he trained with the source, he would have been able to save atoms universe with more time and he is able to give life without much effort, plus if kal kent can hold up a galaxy i am sure the prime can take a busting attack no prob, (it never says this in the comic it is more of a hunch cuz if he trained with the source then that would put him as the third highest power in DCU, and if the source can make universes and such then why not superman prime?) and if that is not good enough then i am sorry but i have never been able to see dark pheonix do anything like bring people back to life and such so even if you don't take my word for it i am sure that she would still lose."
Just because he trained with the Source doesn't mean he can wield the power of the Source."
never said he could but he should have the power to create universes and destroy them.
#29 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Just because he trained with the Source doesn't mean he can wield the power of the Source."
never said he could but he should have the power to create universes and destroy them."
You assume this because he has trained with the Source, but this does not mean he has gained enough power to destroy universes. For example, Galactus can destroy planets, if I trained with Galactus, or if Galactus granted me some of his power does not automatically mean I could destroy planets.
#30 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

It is safe to assume that if he has the power to save them, he also has the power to destroy them.

#31 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"It is safe to assume that if he has the power to save them, he also has the power to destroy them."
this is true.
#32 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"It is safe to assume that if he has the power to save them, he also has the power to destroy them."
this is true."
I'm not disputing that he could destroy universes, I just said that just because the Source can do it doesn't mean he can automatically do it as well.
#33 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
this is true."
I'm not disputing that he could destroy universes, I just said that just because the Source can do it doesn't mean he can automatically do it as well."
That is also true.
#34 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
this is true."
I'm not disputing that he could destroy universes, I just said that just because the Source can do it doesn't mean he can automatically do it as well."
ok i see what you are saying, and your right.
#35 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix will totally annihilate pooperman POM like the poop that he really is.

#36 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
WindCloud said:
Dark Phoenix will totally annihilate pooperman POM like the poop that he really is.
doubt it
#37 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
WindCloud said: Dark Phoenix will totally annihilate pooperman POM like the poop that he really is. doubt it [more]
Oh, it's you again......*sigh* !
#38 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
WindCloud said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: Dark Phoenix will totally annihilate pooperman POM like the poop that he really is. doubt it ... [more]
WPOTC could take him but not DP
#39 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes POM wins.

#40 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
You shouldn't be saying that , Phoenix of the Black Throne, or else you would hurt  the feelings of that pooperman fanboy, dc_marvel_1000.  LOL !!!
#41 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
lol DP is not as strong as SMPOM for the reason that have you ever seen her show power to give life itself out of no where? the guy is almost as strong as LT since he is backed by the source itself and LT is miles above DP and only in a X-man comic was she called that and thats hyperbole and you know it, and he did not have any DNA f her he just made he like nothing.
#42 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Staff said: Has been deleted.. lol DP is not as strong as SMPOM for the reason that have you ever ... [more]
i  told you so, Phoenix of the Black Throne.....here we go again......*sigh*!     LOL !!!
#43 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
WindCloud said:
Staff said: Has been deleted.. DC_Marvel_1000 said: Staff said: Has been deleted.. lol DP is not as strong as SMPOM ... [more]
wind you do understand that you agreeing with someone who thinks no one can beat jean right? he is a fan boy beyond any i have seen.
#44 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
WindCloud said: Staff said: Has been deleted.. DC_Marvel_1000 said: Staff said: Has been deleted.. lol DP is not as strong ... [more]
Maybe, but then, that would make you a supes fan boy too, right ... coz you always seem to think no one can beat him either.
#45 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
WindCloud said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: Staff said: Has been deleted.. DC_Marvel_1000 said: Staff said: Has been deleted.. lol DP is not ... [more]
many people can beat sups, this form theres lucifer, spectre,arc angel, WPOTC,LT,thanos with IG ect ect i know when sups is beaten but here he is not
#46 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

SMPOM in a good fight

#47 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOM. He's powerful enough to challenge WPOTC, challenge not beat, but he should be able to beat her Dark incarnation.

#48 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
Thats a Horrible Line Dude...
#49 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
The Phoenix Force lost twice to the Goblin Force and Ultraforce... so the Phoenix Force isnt Unbeaten...
#50 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Silver age Supes or this version of Supes over Dark Phoenix.