• 115 results
#1 Posted by jeangreydonnatroy (65 posts) - - Show Bio
dark phoenix vs. superman

Superman: I am physically the strongest being alive!
Phoenix: I can atomize you with my mind
#2 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
I thought that this could only be a joke...
#4 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

it would have to be, phoenix would curbstomp supes in her sleep.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225103 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Gawd... Beldar  !  Beldar  !
#6 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

DP is pretty damn good

#7 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" DP is pretty damn good "
cosmic  armor superman will make her look like a toy
#8 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke, DP controls life she would just erase him from existence with a mere thought....NEXT

#9 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
"Is this a joke, DP controls life she would just erase him from existence with a mere thought....NEXT "

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:
cosmic  armor superman will make her look like a toy"

@DC_Marvel_1000:

Pretty much ^ Or Superman Prime One Million would destroy her in a blink.

#10 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:
"Is this a joke, DP controls life she would just erase him from existence with a mere thought....NEXT "

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
Pretty much ^ Or Superman Prime One Million would destroy her in a blink."

He wishes he could....she lives on the Sun and eats stars for sustinence and would just erase him in that same blink you just said
#11 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
He wishes he could....she lives on the Sun and eats stars for sustinence and would just erase him in that same blink you just said "
not cosmic armor superman
#12 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
He wishes he could....she lives on the Sun and eats stars for sustinence and would just erase him in that same blink you just said "
not cosmic armor superman "

Yes cosmic armor superman
#13 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
Yes cosmic armor superman "
go read my other thread and you will see that any jean form gets owned by CA superman
#14 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
go read my other thread and you will see that any jean form gets owned by CA superman"

I don't have to if you're a cosmic entity that can erase people from existence than no superhero can kill you no matter how strong they "claim" to be.
#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
go read my other thread and you will see that any jean form gets owned by CA superman"
I don't have to if you're a cosmic entity that can erase people from existence than no superhero can kill you no matter how strong they "claim" to be. "
they don't claim he IS he beat mandrakk for Christ sake and he would own her 
#16 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
I don't have to if you're a cosmic entity that can erase people from existence than no superhero can kill you no matter how strong they "claim" to be. "
they don't claim he IS he beat mandrakk for Christ sake and he would own her  "

He wish he could are you kidding me i don't care if supes beat Zeus almighty like i said before if with a mere thought you can ERASE SOMEBODY FROM EXISTENCE than no one unless they are an even powerfuler cosmic entity can defeat you point blank.
#17 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
He wish he could are you kidding me i don't care if supes beat Zeus almighty like i said before if with a mere thought you can ERASE SOMEBODY FROM EXISTENCE than no one unless they are an even powerfuler cosmic entity can defeat you point blank. "
and he is a more powerful cosmic person, he is omnipotent only beaten by the presence, and how can she erase someone who is beyond her in power or in reality
#18 Edited by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

@DC Marvel, yeah dude lol I meant that before as in either CA supes or the Prime version of Supes would destroy DP.

He'd take this, Superman has survived far worse or even death at times. I can only see DP teleporting him since she won't destroy him. He's Superman, you can't just destroy him with a mere thought....And the sun fuels him, he's survived being near or on the sun as I recall as well as survived black hole, death, tons of powerful magical attacks. This reminds me of the people that always try to say that pro x can read supes mind when it's been shown over time that very few telepaths can even read or mind control him. 

@IBBMS, please SA Supes or CA or Prime would make Phoenix a memory...

#19 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
He wish he could are you kidding me i don't care if supes beat Zeus almighty like i said before if with a mere thought you can ERASE SOMEBODY FROM EXISTENCE than no one unless they are an even powerfuler cosmic entity can defeat you point blank. "
and he is a more powerful cosmic person, he is omnipotent only beaten by the presence, and how can she erase someone who is beyond her in power or in reality"

He is not beyond her in power or in reality
#20 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
and he is a more powerful cosmic person, he is omnipotent only beaten by the presence, and how can she erase someone who is beyond her in power or in reality"
He is not beyond her in power or in reality "
ohhhh yes he is, he beat someone who is as strong as DC comics and the story itself, jean has no chance what so ever
#21 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
ohhhh yes he is, he beat someone who is as strong as DC comics and the story itself, jean has no chance what so ever"

Well if that's the case then DC comics most not be as strong as they put off because the Dark Phoneix would demolish Superman and she's not even the strongest entity so i don't care unless he can counter the fact that she can erase him from existence then there is absolutely no way he can beat her no way at all. PS: No one can counter her erasing them from existence.
#22 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
ohhhh yes he is, he beat someone who is as strong as DC comics and the story itself, jean has no chance what so ever"
Well if that's the case then DC comics most not be as strong as they put off because the Dark Phoneix would demolish Superman and she's not even the strongest entity so i don't care unless he can counter the fact that she can erase him from existence then there is absolutely no way he can beat her no way at all. PS: No one can counter her erasing them from existence. "
how can she erase someone who is way beyond her in power, the guy took the power of 52 universes in one shot and was fine, he views limbo as a tiny thing, he is beyond the 2D comic and is more powerful the the monitors who are multiverse beings that can DESTROY DP and any other
#23 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

what does beyond a 2d comic mean?

#24 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" what does beyond a 2d comic mean? "
he went beyond a simple 2D person, this is why he was able to view the COIE comic as just that a comic, thats the reason they made it 3D to make it seem more like superman had gone beyond a simple comic
#25 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

so whats next superman is going to be beyond the actual living world?

#26 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" so whats next superman is going to be beyond the actual living world? "
lol maybe, we will have to wait and see
#27 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@DC Marvel, yeah dude lol I meant that before as in either CA supes or the Prime version of Supes would destroy DP. He'd take this, Superman has survived far worse or even death at times. I can only see DP teleporting him since she won't destroy him. He's Superman, you can't just destroy him with a mere thought....And the sun fuels him, he's survived being near or on the sun as I recall as well as survived black hole, death, tons of powerful magical attacks. This reminds me of the people that always try to say that pro x can read supes mind when it's been shown over time that very few telepaths can even read or mind control him. "
The sun fuels him, she fuels the stars, as one of you have used to debate before, (DCMarvel) you can't be greater than your source of power, his is the sun, a star, she is their fuel, not just one star trillions upon trillions in her own universe, that alone makes her a greater power, this power to fuel stars in not even a conscious use of her power, by just existing she fuels them, there is no upper limit to the amount of power she can generate and/or consume, he's done for. "
lol dude go to my CA superman vs WPOTC thread and you will see why cosmic armor superman would stomp her into the ground like nothing
#28 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Wisppeons said:
lol maybe, we will have to wait and see "
hope not
#29 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Wisppeons said:
lol maybe, we will have to wait and see "
hope not "
yea i think cosmic armor superman is the highest he can be
#30 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@DC Marvel, yeah dude lol I meant that before as in either CA supes or the Prime version of Supes would destroy DP. He'd take this, Superman has survived far worse or even death at times. I can only see DP teleporting him since she won't destroy him. He's Superman, you can't just destroy him with a mere thought....And the sun fuels him, he's survived being near or on the sun as I recall as well as survived black hole, death, tons of powerful magical attacks. This reminds me of the people that always try to say that pro x can read supes mind when it's been shown over time that very few telepaths can even read or mind control him. "
The sun fuels him, she fuels the stars, as one of you have used to debate before, (DCMarvel) you can't be greater than your source of power, his is the sun, a star, she is their fuel, not just one star trillions upon trillions in her own universe, that alone makes her a greater power, this power to fuel stars in not even a conscious use of her power, by just existing she fuels them, there is no upper limit to the amount of power she can generate and/or consume, he's done for. "
lol dude go to my CA superman vs WPOTC thread and you will see why cosmic armor superman would stomp her into the ground like nothing"
you lol as if this a thread based on fact and not your opinion of why he would win, there are just as many if not more convincing arguments of why she would hardly notice him let alone be defeated by him. "
really? why can't he beat her, he is stronger then the multiverse and is beyond a simple 2D comic like really how can you think he won't beat her
#31 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @MKF30 said:
lol dude go to my CA superman vs WPOTC thread and you will see why cosmic armor superman would stomp her into the ground like nothing"
you lol as if this a thread based on fact and not your opinion of why he would win, there are just as many if not more convincing arguments of why she would hardly notice him let alone be defeated by him. "
really? why can't he beat her, he is stronger then the multiverse and is beyond a simple 2D comic like really how can you think he won't beat her"
that is why I think he can't  crap like that about Superman?  Superman who in your opinion needs hella enhancement just to contend in your imagination.  Now he is more powerful than the multiverse, and apparently on his way to the 3d world to teach us all a lesson since he is so beyond 2d now, LMAO "
if yu knew about cosmic armor superman you would know that everything i said there is true, just go to that thread  and see why he would own
#32 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @MKF30 said:
really? why can't he beat her, he is stronger then the multiverse and is beyond a simple 2D comic like really how can you think he won't beat her"
that is why I think he can't  crap like that about Superman?  Superman who in your opinion needs hella enhancement just to contend in your imagination.  Now he is more powerful than the multiverse, and apparently on his way to the 3d world to teach us all a lesson since he is so beyond 2d now, LMAO "
if yu knew about cosmic armor superman you would know that everything i said there is true, just go to that thread  and see why he would own"
you mean like everything you say about featless Prime? who is so powerful he can't resurrect without DNA as a blueprint?  yeah right, I've grown tired. "
this superman IS that powerful and proved it sorry to say, if multiverse beings pale to his powers and a attack that had the power of the DC multiverse did not hurt him to bad then how is she gonna beat him look THIS is the sups i am talkng about

#33 Posted by WindCloud (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God !   These quotes that we're quoting each other on are so damned long it's ridiculous.  Anyway, DP will own pooper-scooper any day of the week.

#34 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" Oh God !   These quotes that we're quoting each other on are so damned long it's ridiculous.  Anyway, DP will own pooper-scooper any day of the week. "
current yes, CA superman would own her
#36 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
Well if that's the case then DC comics most not be as strong as they put off because the Dark Phoneix would demolish Superman and she's not even the strongest entity so i don't care unless he can counter the fact that she can erase him from existence then there is absolutely no way he can beat her no way at all. PS: No one can counter her erasing them from existence. "
how can she erase someone who is way beyond her in power, the guy took the power of 52 universes in one shot and was fine, he views limbo as a tiny thing, he is beyond the 2D comic and is more powerful the the monitors who are multiverse beings that can DESTROY DP and any other"

Nah i don't think so and um yeah idc if he took the power of 152 universes and be fine i'll say it one more time and then im don if   you   can   ERASE   SOMEONE   FROM   EXISTENCE   then    they    cannot    beat    you    point blank im done!!!
#37 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
how can she erase someone who is way beyond her in power, the guy took the power of 52 universes in one shot and was fine, he views limbo as a tiny thing, he is beyond the 2D comic and is more powerful the the monitors who are multiverse beings that can DESTROY DP and any other"
Nah i don't think so and um yeah idc if he took the power of 152 universes and be fine i'll say it one more time and then im don if   you   can   ERASE   SOMEONE   FROM   EXISTENCE   then    they    cannot    beat    you    point blank im done!!! "
only prob is that only the presence and primal monitor can erase him, and jean is FAR from that strong
#38 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
Nah i don't think so and um yeah idc if he took the power of 152 universes and be fine i'll say it one more time and then im don if   you   can   ERASE   SOMEONE   FROM   EXISTENCE   then    they    cannot    beat    you    point blank im done!!! "
only prob is that only the presence and primal monitor can erase him, and jean is FAR from that strong "

We are not talking about jean we are talking about the entitiy inhabiating her body which like i said before would demolsish superman
#39 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
only prob is that only the presence and primal monitor can erase him, and jean is FAR from that strong "
We are not talking about jean we are talking about the entitiy inhabiating her body which like i said before would demolsish superman "
what part of only hr presence and primal monitor can beat him don't you get? the force is not that strong don't even say it is it's not
#40 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
We are not talking about jean we are talking about the entitiy inhabiating her body which like i said before would demolsish superman "
what part of only hr presence and primal monitor can beat him don't you get? the force is not that strong don't even say it is it's not"

The part that where you say only Marvel entities are much stronger and different than DC and the force is that strong thank you very much.
#41 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
what part of only hr presence and primal monitor can beat him don't you get? the force is not that strong don't even say it is it's not"
The part that where you say only Marvel entities are much stronger and different than DC and the force is that strong thank you very much. "
It's not strong enough cut it out..This bickering is getting you knowhere
#42 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
The part that where you say only Marvel entities are much stronger and different than DC and the force is that strong thank you very much. "
ok that just BULL the force is not as strong as primal monitor or the presence now your just saying crap that makes no sense, and marvel is not stronger then DC they have the same basic idea of gods and such and the force is not gonna win with the sups so just leave it be, how can the force beat someone who is the story itself like really, blind fan boy it seems to say that the force is on par with primal monitor and presence LOL
#43 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
It's not strong enough cut it out..This bickering is getting you knowhere "
well he/she started it sloth lol i am just finishing it :P
#44 Posted by MrDirector786 (43644 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
ok that just BULL the force is not as strong as primal monitor or the presence now your just saying crap that makes no sense, and marvel is not stronger then DC they have the same basic idea of gods and such and the force is not gonna win with the sups so just leave it be, how can the force beat someone who is the story itself like really, blind fan boy it seems to say that the force is on par with primal monitor and presence LOL "

Oh hell no...first of all i am not a fanboy of any sort i barely like jean let alone the Dark Phoneix but the entities in DC seem to be relatively weaker than those of Marvel and how can a "story" manifest itself in a superman form are you kidding me please and anyway  the primal whatever and prescense don't seem all that strong if they get beat by an overated superman. Now i really am done for real for real!!!
#46 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
ok that just BULL the force is not as strong as primal monitor or the presence now your just saying crap that makes no sense, and marvel is not stronger then DC they have the same basic idea of gods and such and the force is not gonna win with the sups so just leave it be, how can the force beat someone who is the story itself like really, blind fan boy it seems to say that the force is on par with primal monitor and presence LOL "
Oh hell no...first of all i am not a fanboy of any sort i barely like jean let alone the Dark Phoneix but the entities in DC seem to be relatively weaker than those of Marvel and how can a "story" manifest itself in a superman form are you kidding me please and anyway  the primal whatever and prescense don't seem all that strong if they get beat by an overated superman. Now i really am done for real for real!!! "
did i say they are BEAT by him? no i said there the only things that can erase him from reality, jean is not one of those people,and how are DC weaker? when was the last time someone in marvel destroyed the multiverse? when was the last time in marvel that someone is able to make the universe fall apart just by being there? whens has someone in marvel been able to blink the entire reality away ect ect. jean is nothing to this sups but a spec in the multiverse
#47 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
Oh hell no...first of all i am not a fanboy of any sort i barely like jean let alone the Dark Phoneix but the entities in DC seem to be relatively weaker than those of Marvel and how can a "story" manifest itself in a superman form are you kidding me please and anyway  the primal whatever and prescense don't seem all that strong if they get beat by an overated superman. Now i really am done for real for real!!! "
did i say they are BEAT by him? no i said there the only things that can erase him from reality, jean is not one of those people,and how are DC weaker? when was the last time someone in marvel destroyed the multiverse? when was the last time in marvel that someone is able to make the universe fall apart just by being there? whens has someone in marvel been able to blink the entire reality away ect ect. jean is nothing to this sups but a spec in the multiverse "

You cannot beat me in an argument idc how much "logic" you "think" you have those so called entities are the only ones in the DC universe that can erase him he's not in the Marvel universe so anyone can erase him really, DC is weaker because it just is, No one destroyed the multiverse because um yeah that would be stupid and redundant and would end the Marvel Comics, Quote you said universe and multiverse the Phoneix as well as many other entities in the Marvel World can destroy the entire Omniverse which is EVERYTHING much much bigger than a small little multiverse and a little wimpy universe. So like i said before the Phoneixx wins hands down 
#48 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
did i say they are BEAT by him? no i said there the only things that can erase him from reality, jean is not one of those people,and how are DC weaker? when was the last time someone in marvel destroyed the multiverse? when was the last time in marvel that someone is able to make the universe fall apart just by being there? whens has someone in marvel been able to blink the entire reality away ect ect. jean is nothing to this sups but a spec in the multiverse "
You cannot beat me in an argument idc how much "logic" you "think" you have those so called entities are the only ones in the DC universe that can erase him he's not in the Marvel universe so anyone can erase him really, DC is weaker because it just is, No one destroyed the multiverse because um yeah that would be stupid and redundant and would end the Marvel Comics, Quote you said universe and multiverse the Phoneix as well as many other entities in the Marvel World can destroy the entire Omniverse which is EVERYTHING much much bigger than a small little multiverse and a little wimpy universe. So like i said before the Phoneixx wins hands down  "
ok now your just saying random stuff, she can not destroy the omniverse, this would mean all of marvel, DC ect ect, and DC is NOT weaker i mean GOD superman just NORMAL superman beats the crud out of half the none cosmic people in there, and your logic is that since superman is not from marvel anyone can earase him.............thats just stupid man beyond anything i have ever heared, thats like saying that if i went to japan anyone there has a right to kill me since i am not from there it just does not make sense, she CAN NOT kill something that is STRONGER then her like what is your logic behind this!!!!!!!!!!!! the presence is the TOAA of DC so your saying that the force is STRONGER then GOD, like really now and the primal monitor saw all of DC multiverse like a germ on him and those are the ONLY two things that can beat CA superman like god dude, CA stomps any version of the force like nothing
#49 Posted by IBBMS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
You cannot beat me in an argument idc how much "logic" you "think" you have those so called entities are the only ones in the DC universe that can erase him he's not in the Marvel universe so anyone can erase him really, DC is weaker because it just is, No one destroyed the multiverse because um yeah that would be stupid and redundant and would end the Marvel Comics, Quote you said universe and multiverse the Phoneix as well as many other entities in the Marvel World can destroy the entire Omniverse which is EVERYTHING much much bigger than a small little multiverse and a little wimpy universe. So like i said before the Phoneixx wins hands down  "
ok now your just saying random stuff, she can not destroy the omniverse, this would mean all of marvel, DC ect ect, and DC is NOT weaker i mean GOD superman just NORMAL superman beats the crud out of half the none cosmic people in there, and your logic is that since superman is not from marvel anyone can earase him.............thats just stupid man beyond anything i have ever heared, thats like saying that if i went to japan anyone there has a right to kill me since i am not from there it just does not make sense, she CAN NOT kill something that is STRONGER then her like what is your logic behind this!!!!!!!!!!!! the presence is the TOAA of DC so your saying that the force is STRONGER then GOD, like really now and the primal monitor saw all of DC multiverse like a germ on him and those are the ONLY two things that can beat CA superman like god dude, CA stomps any version of the force like nothing"

Not in Marvel he don't please Superman sucks he is overated and quite frankly he's stupid and everyone thinks he's all that please Wonder Woman can beat Superman, but anyways If you don't believe me than that is fine LOOK IT UP that was stupid of me i will admit about anyone can erase him idk what i was thinking but um anyway what i meant was that DC barely has entities and the ones in Marvel are all omnipotent meany all powerful and they have all the power in the world so yeah and he is not stronger than DP im sorry he just isn't:

The Phoenix Force is a  virtually omnipotent entity and is described as one of the most powerful forces in the universe. It can wield its energy and fire it into an immensely powerful concussive force. It can travel in time and space by collapsing its powers from the inside, much like a black hole, and reforms itself in its destination. It can absorb many kinds of energy, from the life-force of an individual to an entire energy of a sun. The Phoenix Force has the power over life and death itself. Since it is the source of all psionic energy, it has vast telepathic and telekinetic powers and is always searching for a host that is strong enough to bear its power. When the Phoenix Force does enter a host, it amplifies the basic abilities that host innately have, manipulate matter in sub-atomic levels, and can teleport others from various corners of the universe via wormholes. When the Phoenix Force leaves its host, it leaves behind a small fraction of its power within the host. Should the Phoenix Force be harmed, or possibly killed, it becomes an egg of cosmic power and incubates in the White Hot Room until it hatches out completely healed. So it is Immortal Superman cannot beat something that just simply cannot be killed.

#50 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@IBBMS said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000:
ok now your just saying random stuff, she can not destroy the omniverse, this would mean all of marvel, DC ect ect, and DC is NOT weaker i mean GOD superman just NORMAL superman beats the crud out of half the none cosmic people in there, and your logic is that since superman is not from marvel anyone can earase him.............thats just stupid man beyond anything i have ever heared, thats like saying that if i went to japan anyone there has a right to kill me since i am not from there it just does not make sense, she CAN NOT kill something that is STRONGER then her like what is your logic behind this!!!!!!!!!!!! the presence is the TOAA of DC so your saying that the force is STRONGER then GOD, like really now and the primal monitor saw all of DC multiverse like a germ on him and those are the ONLY two things that can beat CA superman like god dude, CA stomps any version of the force like nothing"

Not in Marvel he don't please Superman sucks he is overated and quite frankly he's stupid and everyone thinks he's all that please Wonder Woman can beat Superman, but anyways If you don't believe me than that is fine LOOK IT UP that was stupid of me i will admit about anyone can erase him idk what i was thinking but um anyway what i meant was that DC barely has entities and the ones in Marvel are all omnipotent meany all powerful and they have all the power in the world so yeah and he is not stronger than DP im sorry he just isn't:

The Phoenix Force is a  virtually omnipotent entity and is described as one of the most powerful forces in the universe. It can wield its energy and fire it into an immensely powerful concussive force. It can travel in time and space by collapsing its powers from the inside, much like a black hole, and reforms itself in its destination. It can absorb many kinds of energy, from the life-force of an individual to an entire energy of a sun. The Phoenix Force has the power over life and death itself. Since it is the source of all psionic energy, it has vast telepathic and telekinetic powers and is always searching for a host that is strong enough to bear its power. When the Phoenix Force does enter a host, it amplifies the basic abilities that host innately have, manipulate matter in sub-atomic levels, and can teleport others from various corners of the universe via wormholes. When the Phoenix Force leaves its host, it leaves behind a small fraction of its power within the host. Should the Phoenix Force be harmed, or possibly killed, it becomes an egg of cosmic power and incubates in the White Hot Room until it hatches out completely healed. So it is Immortal Superman cannot beat something that just simply cannot be killed.

"
ok let me break it down for you
lucifer
the arc angel
spectre
great evil beast
all the moritors (unknown number)
god swamp thing
the list goes on and on about people who cosmic beings that are hugely powerful and all of those people would beat the cosmic people in DC (all but LT)
now saying WW can beat superman shows me that you hate superman and this means you will never admit he wins in his CA (and he does) all of the power the force has pales to the power beyond a multiverse and a power that is the story itself, this superman views the REAL comic he SEES all the events as just that a comic book,not all of them are omnipotent and saying that is just foolish, jean is not omnipotent she is just the spark of life thats it she is not everywhere at once ect ect, and this superman can just destroy the WHR itself without much trouble, HOW does she beat someone who is on a whole other plance of existance, you seem to be a MARVEL fan and HATE DC comics to think that marvel is much better, i like them both and they both are great but you seem to think that marvel beats DC some how and that is not true, the force has NO chance with a CA superman just like mostly everything in marvelU, only the LT and TOAA can stand to his power.