#1 Posted by Daydream (2793 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by courtney12490 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Dark Phoenix, but she would have a better chance if it were Phoenix of the White Crown, in which case she would own the Anti-Monitor.

#3 Posted by Daydream (2793 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:
Yeah...I just thought the Dark Phoenix was closer to this Anti-Monitor's strength level.
#4 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

DP should win this here

#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

DP but not so easily. It took some Guardians and then some to take out SCW AM... On a side note: Is WPOTC stronger or weaker than COIE AM?

#6 Posted by Daydream (2793 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad:
Not sure...but I'd say the COIE Anti-Monitor from all those universes he's absorbed...
#7 Posted by Shattered007 (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
"  On a side note: Is WPOTC stronger or weaker than COIE AM? "
Much weaker, she isn't even on the same level as Ion or Parallax
#8 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

This is DarkPhoenix all the way for sure...
#9 Posted by JediXMan (31316 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix, but it would be a good fight.
 
@ssejllenrad said:

" DP but not so easily. It took some Guardians and then some to take out SCW AM... On a side note: Is WPOTC stronger or weaker than COIE AM? "
CoIE Anti-Monitor would beat White Phoenix of the Crown pretty easily.
Moderator
#10 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2768 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
"Dark Phoenix, but it would be a good fight.
 
@ssejllenrad said:
" DP but not so easily. It took some Guardians and then some to take out SCW AM... On a side note: Is WPOTC stronger or weaker than COIE AM? "
CoIE Anti-Monitor would beat White Phoenix of the Crown pretty easily. "

LOL, no he would'nt! 
 
In fact he would'nt win at all...
#11 Posted by Stormultt (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

 
  
#12 Posted by gumflabica (2600 posts) - - Show Bio

AM FTW

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to choose, but I am giving this to SCW AM right now.

#14 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

DP

#15 Posted by Night4345 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio

AM wins in a close fight

#16 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Am loses